do u agree with this statement?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skiiboyz342
Originally posted by pr1983
Here the legal age is 16... so yes, it can be right, depending on the circumstances... erm
do u think this is right to have sex when ur 16 as the quote clarifies?
do u think it's ok?
do u think it's ok to have sex with a 20 yr old when u are only 16?

Alpha Centauri
If it's legal, there's nothing legally wrong. Nor should there be anything morally wrong.

Possibly the most illogical post I've seen.

-AC

botankus
Well, if it's legal is only half the key. As somebody said in some movie or TV show:

"It's illegal!"
"No, it's only illegal if you get caught."

Raven Guardia
37 with an 18 year old seems like it could be a little gross sick

Otaku
The whole poll is facked up actually. erm

debbiejo
Originally posted by Raven Guardia

OHHHHHHH there are some pretty good looking 37 year olds...

soleran30
Yeah and I have to add that there are some PRETTY GOOD looking 18 year old college freshman as wellsmile

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by debbiejo
OHHHHHHH there are some pretty good looking 37 year olds...

very true...how old is Orlando Bloom? he is pretty hot

Alpha Centauri
Famke Jansenn is 41 I think.

-AC

Bardock42
Originally posted by skiiboyz342
do u think this is right to have sex when ur 16 as the quote clarifies?
do u think it's ok?
do u think it's ok to have sex with a 20 yr old when u are only 16?

we do have a thread aboot this you know...probably where you got that statement from too...but yes...it's ok

Otaku

NOT EVEN CLOSE TO 30!

He's about 25 now erm

debbiejo

I don't know....Nope, nope don't.... big grin

Lord Nauj
After Your Married. ITs better to have sex with someone who you truly love and not for the pleasure and fun of it. Thats why Im waiting. and I perfer to be clean and not get infected with aids and all of those germs out there you get these days messed

soleran30
Originally posted by Lord Nauj
After Your Married. ITs better to have sex with someone who you truly love and not for the pleasure and fun of it. Thats why Im waiting. and I perfer to be clean and not get infected with aids and all of those germs out there you get these days messed

Just remember also that having fun with your sex life after you get married is paramount to alot of success in that marriagesmile 2 birds one stone Happy Dance

Lord Nauj
of course , when you know that person you can do all the things you want stick out tongue

Alpha Centauri
You can do all the things you want with any sexual partner willing to do it. Marriage doesn't bestow that upon you.

-AC

yerssot
if you're ready for it, then age doesn't matter

though I have trouble believing a 13 old can figure out if he/she is ready or just wants to be with the cool kids and say they had sex

Crack
Love knows no age barriers

DarkC
Try not to mention that to Fallen Jedi.

tabby999
isnt Fergie from the black eyed peas getting a bit long in the tooth? i'd still give her one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.