Enough!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Imagawa666
Will you pplease stop making threads proclaiming the end of the world!?! God isnt real anyway!! He isnt the reason the world will end. And by the way the anti christ is another bull**** figmant of your weak relgiously polluted intulects!! When can you all wake up and see the truth. Thers enough proof to dispute gods existance!! And cloning also disputes that. God is a false form of control!! Please for the sane worlds sake wake up!!

Shakyamunison
Sorry, but they are not listening. They are programmed and brain washed to see anything you or anyone like you as being from the devil. This kind of thread will only do the opposite of what it was intended. You cannot save them from their own doing. There are where they need to be in order learn what ever it is that they need to learn. I would suggest that you keep living your life in the knowledge that there is no end in sight and just be happy that you are not in their shoes.

Imagawa666
Thank you..... You are truly wise good sir

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Imagawa666

Enough of the sir cr*p. laughing

Just call me Shaky if you wish.

When I was younger I believed that the world would soon come to an end. The damage that did to me (or allowed me to do to myself) was huge. But I was smarter than average rock, so I figured it out. Life is what you make it. big grin

debbiejo
Will you pplease stop making threads proclaiming the end of the world!?! God isnt real anyway!! He isnt the reason the world will end. And by the way the anti christ is another bull**** figmant of your weak relgiously polluted intulects!! When can you all wake up and see the truth. Thers enough proof to dispute gods existance!! And cloning also disputes that. God is a false form of control!! Please for the sane worlds sake wake up!!

OH lighten up....just put your fingers in your ears...

soleran30
lol there is irony in all beliefs and if the world doesn't come to an end then hey your right but on the plus side if it does come to an end at least you won't be watching them gloatsmile

DigiMark007
Wow, I was going to swoop in and say something profound and calming, but shaky beat me to it (whose user name, I just learned recently, was an old name for the Buddha or somesuch).

Anyways, yeah. Regardless of your beliefs, love, acceptance, and tolerance should be near the top of it...even if some other beliefs are beyond rationality.

Darth Jello
we've still got a couple billion years before the sun starts burning helium and engulfs the inner planets

AOR

got an issue? here's a tissue http://www.mustbeart.com/photo/2004-02-18-tissue/full/209T8819.jpg

finti
and you dont think we messed up this planet long before that

debbiejo
Well god created Adam to clean it up.....See what a mess he made....Now Eve is left trying to clean it up.....hard job, ya know.

soleran30
Originally posted by debbiejo
Well god created Adam to clean it up.....See what a mess he made....Now Eve is left trying to clean it up.....hard job, ya know.

Priceless......now why I understand why I have to pick up my GF laundry off my floor laughing

lil bitchiness

One is only wise if he/she agrees with you? Hmm, then those who you deam wise lack one thing - wisdom.

As for the earthquackes and such - its mother nature warning that poluting her further will end in our destruction.

Imagawa666
Originally posted by AOR
got an issue? here's a tissue http://www.mustbeart.com/photo/2004-02-18-tissue/full/209T8819.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAH... No. You got an issue with my ideals?? Say it straight rather than trying to hide it with a tiisue.

Imagawa666
And earhtquakes have nothignn to do with pollution. Accepth the fact the earth changes anyway. Its natural for it to do so.

soleran30

I'll bite on this one then........

I am no king of grammar or spelling but if you want to attack someone's beliefs and intelligence at least come across that way in your post......

Hey your passionate about your belief I'll give you that but as far as proof of no God thats laughable......science has no ending only theories so maybe you mean to single out a specific faith becuase not all philosophies have an "end."

Thank you please drive through!

sonnet
If you truly believe all of these wishful thinking opinions you have written down why does what we as Christians believe bother you sooooo much!!!!!!!!!! The BIble is God's word and the Truth and it is so because God said so in His Word. That is all there is to it. All of your tantrums is not gonna make God go away or the Christians.

Imagawa666
You poor thick *****...... I wish my goverment would turn round and bab relgion. Except maybe buddihism, sikhs, pagens and quakers.

AngelGirl
it is wrong to say that God does not exist! He brings hope too so many peopel. Every body needs something to believe in something that says to them it can only get better!

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by AngelGirl
it is wrong to say that God does not exist! He brings hope too so many peopel. Every body needs something to believe in something that says to them it can only get better!

No

tax
God is not the issue. Who are you?

mysparrow
You poor thick *****...... I wish my goverment would turn round and bab relgion. Except maybe buddihism, sikhs, pagens and quakers.
Sad that you have to resort to name calling because someone disagrees with you. But sonnets right , its your choice , believe it or not , not gonna change it or make God go away. or stop loving you

debbiejo
Imagawa666 is always like that.... Not real eloquent with his word choices.....alien

xmarksthespot
I wonder if the other smilies are mean to the alien smilie...
alien1 whip gossipgroup

debbiejo
laughing out loud

Only when theres no party going on....See the one singing and playing the drums....they look angry.....Maybe some LSD would help, cheer them up.

band drunk

xmarksthespot
LSD and hot dogs... and a freshbaked Lamuria pie.

debbiejo
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
LSD and hot dogs... and a freshbaked Lamuria pie.

That LSD hot dog was quite speicial indeed....... big grin

And I don't know if they still have Lamuria pie....It think it's gone forever....Well, maybe if you take 2 LSD's.....then you can have some.

But then you might see these too animals_bunny2

Imagawa666
Imagawa666 is always like that.... Not real eloquent with his word choices.....alien

I am but certain religious people dont deserve to be spoken to in a polite manner. they are below me as is God (Wait he isnt real anyway)
and all these fantical pessiamists who rant about the end of the world and the judgement day of our kind. Pure codswallop.

Imagawa666
Or are you implying im an alien creature?

debbiejo
You might be perceived more intellectual if you can come up with your conclusions with out sorting to well you know............. alien Somewhere else...Find your research and post it......LOL

mysparrow
I am but certain religious people dont deserve to be spoken to in a polite manner. they are below me as is God (Wait he isnt real anyway)
and all these fantical pessiamists who rant about the end of the world and the judgement day of our kind. Pure codswallop.

why do they not , if they are speaking to you with politeness > are you that bitter ? If so its sad ; to live your life in such bitterness . you must not be a happy person for the most part and for that im sorry.

Shakyamunison

To think other people are below you is to live in a delusion. All people have the same positional of greatness within then. Please do not be arrogant in you approach, the tactic will backfire and all effort will be lost. big grin

soleran30
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
To think other people are below you is to live in a delusion. All people have the same positional of greatness within then. Please do not be arrogant in you approach, the tactic will backfire and all effort will be lost. big grin

Well that said its true that all people aren't "created" equal in all abilities it just seems there is a lack of persuassive skills on the part of Imagwa666smile

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by soleran30
Well that said its true that all people aren't "created" equal in all abilities it just seems there is a lack of persuassive skills on the part of Imagwa666smile

He is young, the task he has taken on is a big one, but he will grow into it. big grin

ninjababe
Will you pplease stop making threads proclaiming the end of the world!?! God isnt real anyway!! He isnt the reason the world will end. And by the way the anti christ is another bull**** figmant of your weak relgiously polluted intulects!! When can you all wake up and see the truth. Thers enough proof to dispute gods existance!! And cloning also disputes that. God is a false form of control!! Please for the sane worlds sake wake up!! Mybe there wouldn't be any threads like that if some of you people would stop saying God doesn't exist. If you don't like a cathlics religion then don't say anything about it, what you say only makes things worse. Don't talk like you know everthing about anything, you'll only get your ass kick one day. So do us all a faver and shut the hell up. Ya'll have your religion and we have ours, so deal.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by ninjababe
Mybe there wouldn't be any threads like that if some of you people would stop saying God doesn't exist. If you don't like a cathlics religion then don't say anything about it, what you say only makes things worse. Don't talk like you know everthing about anything, you'll only get your ass kick one day. So do us all a faver and shut the hell up. Ya'll have your religion and we have ours, so deal.

The problem is; there are people like you.

Legend Of Chibi

*cough* hypocrite *cough* smile One of your fellow atheists said they disliked CHRISATIANS who claim what they believe as proof. Then there's you with your "God isn't real anyway!!"

"figmant of your weak relgiously polluted intulects"
Wow, seriously hypocritical. did you spell that wrong or did you say intelligence? Maybe you're the one with polluted intelligence, humans coming from apes, tsk roll eyes (sarcastic)

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Legend Of Chibi
*cough* hypocrite *cough* smile One of your fellow atheists said they disliked CHRISATIANS who claim what they believe as proof. Then there's you with your "God isn't real anyway!!"

"figmant of your weak relgiously polluted intulects"
Wow, seriously hypocritical. did you spell that wrong or did you say intelligence? Maybe you're the one with polluted intelligence, humans coming from apes, tsk roll eyes (sarcastic)

Now Now children, all that you have shown is that you are as low as he is.

Legend Of Chibi
Now Now children, all that you have shown is that you are as low as he is.

I know big grin

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Legend Of Chibi
I know big grin

To yourself, always be strict and held to the highest standard, and to others, be forgiving. big grin

debbiejo
Hey, I never said there wasn't something really big....We're It. big grin Parts of the whole.

ninjababe
The problem is; there are people like you. right back at you

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by ninjababe
right back at you

Do you even know what I am talking about?

I am not trying to put you down, I am complaining about how mean you are to other people who disagree with you.

debbiejo
I think it's because some time ago someone referred to her avatar pic and called it like an Arab name...Asshat....and she took it as Ass Hat... eek! ..She thought they were.....LOL.....calling her something....

soleran30
Do you even know what I am talking about?

I am not trying to put you down, I am complaining about how mean you are to other people who disagree with you.

No one ever said love was easy Shaky sometimes God works in mysterious ways........and to quote Eddy Murphy "if lovin the lord is wrong I don't ever wanna be right." LOL ok enough with bad jokessmile

Shakyamunison
No one ever said love was easy Shaky sometimes God works in mysterious ways........and to quote Eddy Murphy "if lovin the lord is wrong I don't ever wanna be right." LOL ok enough with bad jokessmile

I don't like the mean spirit of some people and I will point it out, I do this with Christians and non-Christians. Anger and hate are poison, anyone who has anger or hate in their heart are controlled by these emotions. I wish to shake these people and wake them. I feel we should not excuse them because someone said something bad. Because some else does something wrong does not mean we should follow with wrongdoing.

soleran30
Yes it was why I ended in an Eddie Murphy quote from Coming to America I was just jokingsmile

Shakyamunison
Yes it was why I ended in an Eddie Murphy quote from Coming to America I was just jokingsmile

I know you were joking but your point is correct. It is difficult to love. Life is simple, hate leads to hate and love leads to love.

Jedi Priestess
intulects!!

Little hard to take this seriously when the thread maker doesn't even posses the intellect to SPELL the word correctly nor use the spell checker. laughing out loud

Imagawa666
Oh hahahahaha....... Theres no spell checker on the thread maker der! im not writing a Fu**** job application! I dont need shakeserean spelling skills for that!!

Imagawa666
After all the replys to this thread i can say one thing....

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!

Imagawa666
you stupid imbeciles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the hell is wrong with this miserable planet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why is it full of religious pieces of garbage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What did i do to be born into this cessball world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It ends in several billion years anyway with the universe following approx 10 trillion after that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!! ARGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!

Imagawa666
CLeanse, cleans cleanse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BURN BURN BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!! I want this rock to die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate all these false religions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate whoever invented God for ruining this race!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The idea of God has weakend us into mere pieces of flesh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Imagawa666
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

debbiejo
Time for you to go now........You're just not coherent enough for me......Though I do agree with religion ruining what could of been a better place for us all......A control mechanism....established long ago....But....you do need to use more adjectives to prove your point along with some.........Morning sit ups......Drink some water and eat lots of fruit....makes one get over the !!!!!!!!!!! in life....LOL

velho

Legend Of Chibi
CLeanse, cleans cleanse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BURN BURN BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!! I want this rock to die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate all these false religions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate whoever invented God for ruining this race!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The idea of God has weakend us into mere pieces of flesh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wrong, according to you atheists we all ARE mere peices of flesh. According to you we don't have to be here and we could have simply never existed, but thanks to luck we actually exist, does that make you feel like you have to be here? No, it makes you feel unimportant and low, more of a rreason for people to kill themselves.

And maybe if everyone had a religion the world would be a better place than one full of weak, low, pathetic ape-men.

Legend Of Chibi
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the hell is wrong with this miserable planet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why is it full of religious pieces of garbage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What did i do to be born into this cessball world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It ends in several billion years anyway with the universe following approx 10 trillion after that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!

Another one of your negative atheist words, this is what I meant " It ends in several billion years anyway with the universe following approx 10 trillion after that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

My point is, if you can think like that you can kill other people/yourself thinking you don't want/need to be here.

soleran30
!!!!!!!!

man its time to take out the trash and you would be the first thing to hit the dumpster becuase you are rock bottom..........These messages are 10 times worse then any religious person statement Damn........I think I lost 15iq points just reading your mssgs

Storm
Imagawa666, watch your mouth!

Imagawa666
Fine... Ill wathc my mouth!! I monly joined KMC for mthe ss giggletime thread anyway!!!!!!!!!!!

gp christ loves
god exist and if you search for him he will show himself to you read the bible and you will find it quite interesting jesus will save you and come into your life if you only ask him

debbiejo
Did that.....Didn't hear much from him,,,,,though have to say, I see/hear clearly now that the rain has gone........There are no obstacles in my way.........

tax
There is no point in disputing the exsistence of god. You believe in Him and that's a believe. You don't believe in him, and still that's a believe. You see, you are still in the same domain but have approached a different method of seeing things. Anyway, ask yourself. who are you?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by tax
There is no point in disputing the exsistence of god. You believe in Him and that's a believe. You don't believe in him, and still that's a believe. You see, you are still in the same domain but have approached a different method of seeing things. Anyway, ask yourself. who are you?

For me, it's not a belief, it's a choice. I call it a belief because most people do not understand. I live in the world I create at every moment. Cause and effect are the tools I use, and I am responsible for how I feel. The true nature of the universe is beyond understanding, but we swim in it, we are a part of the true nature of the universe. All things that are and are not, are one, and I call this God.

finti
same domain???? same domain as what and whom, and disputing things is a means for sometime down the line proving or disproving stuff so there is very much a point in disputing the existence of a god of their task is to disprove this gods existence

debbiejo
Originally posted by tax

You keep saying "who are you".....what are you getting at...

sonnet
!!!!!!!!
Tsk, tsk, tsk, It must be awful to be in your shoes- so without hope, so without God.

finti
I woke up in a Soho doorway
A policeman knew my name
He said "You can go sleep at home tonight
If you can get up and walk away"

I staggered back to the underground
And the breeze blew back my hair
I remember throwin' punches around
And preachin' from my chair

Well, who are you? Who are you? Who, who, who, who?
I really wanna know Who are you? Who, who, who, who?
Tell me, who are you? Who are you? Who, who, who, who?
'Cause I really wanna know Who are you? Who, who, who, who?
-The Who

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by sonnet
Tsk, tsk, tsk, It must be awful to be in your shoes- so without hope, so without God.

Judgment? You can not be without God. A person my not believe in God: I can not believe in gravity, but it's still here. Oh ya, I may not be talking about the same thing as you are, or am I?

soleran30
Judgment? You can not be without God. A person my not believe in God: I can not believe in gravity, but it's still here. Oh ya, I may not be talking about the same thing as you are, or am I?

That was priceless, you gotta love talking about reality's and beliefs. One is just what someone thinks the other is infallable truth.

sonnet
No not at all a judgement. The Bible says if you do not believe in God, He is not in your life. God is always there but you need to believe in Him for Him to be part of your personal life (relationship with Him). " I am standing at the door knocking, if you open I will come in.." a very well known verse from the Bible explaining how you are without God until you let Him into your life.

tax
For me, it's not a belief, it's a choice. I call it a belief because most people do not understand. I live in the world I create at every moment. Cause and effect are the tools I use, and I am responsible for how I feel. The true nature of the universe is beyond understanding, but we swim in it, we are a part of the true nature of the universe. All things that are and are not, are one, and I call this God.

To picture a universe with mysteries is to change what is to what should be. Remember, the one who acknowledges the roads even before travelling them has not found freedom.

tax
Originally posted by finti
same domain???? same domain as what and whom, and disputing things is a means for sometime down the line proving or disproving stuff so there is very much a point in disputing the existence of a god of their task is to disprove this gods existence

Do you actually believe that we are going to find out if god exists by disputing?

Shakyamunison
No not at all a judgement. The Bible says if you do not believe in God, He is not in your life. God is always there but you need to believe in Him for Him to be part of your personal life (relationship with Him). " I am standing at the door knocking, if you open I will come in.." a very well known verse from the Bible explaining how you are without God until you let Him into your life.

The bible is just a book. I use the teachings in the Lotus Sutra to guide me. What I get out of that passage is, self responsibility. We have to take action in our lives, but God is why we are and we can not be separate from God. The bible talks about god with limits, I am talking about God with no limits.

tax
You keep saying "who are you".....what are you getting at...

That is what I am asking. Who are you?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by tax

I am God; the only problem is, so are you. laughing

debbiejo
Originally posted by tax

I'm me.....What else should I say...OH, I'm infinity....If I was a poker hand I'd be a Royal Flush....Just like everybody else.

tax
hey Shakyamunison and debbiejo, is that what you are. Shakyamunison, you claim to be god, are you or is that what the holy book said ? Debbiejo, you are infinite in the sense of energy. Is that what you are, just energy?

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by tax
hey Shakyamunison and debbiejo, is that what you are. Shakyamunison, you claim to be god, are you or is that what the holy book said ? Debbiejo, you are infinite in the sense of energy. Is that what you are, just energy?

You never told us who you are tax.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by tax

This is who I am.

I'm a songwriter who works as a mechanical designer for an antenna manufacturer. I am a Buddhist but was raised a Christian. I was a Sargent in the army, I have a BA in art and have been a designer for 15 years. I am schooled in Geometric Tolerancing, Y14.5 and was a student under Dr. Don Shepard.

jnr hiphop
Has someone told you off yet? If not, someone seriously have to, maybe even me. roll eyes (sarcastic)

debbiejo
Originally posted by tax

Are you asking my character, or what?....I am just as you are...we are all from the same source, a living energy that is in everything, but we all parts of the whole, just like your cells are parts of your whole...It doesn't matter if one cell doesn't like the other, cause we are all grouped together anyway...Energy cannot be destroyed, only changed form...and density/frequency or a different vibrational level...

It would be interesting if everyone thought we were parts of the whole...not really separate at all....wouldn't that make a difference in how the world functions to some point?

sonnet
The bible talks about god with limits, I am talking about God with no limits.
Which bible do you find that in???

Shakyamunison
Which bible do you find that in???

I don't understand what you are talking about, but I'll make a guess. You don't think that the Christian god is limited. Well, first, he is a he and therefore does not know what it is like to be a woman. Next, he (the Christian god) can not sin, this is just one of the many things he can not do. I will list them.

1. Sin
2. Do evil things.
3. Lie.
4. Have doubt.
5. Make a perfect universe.
6. Be wrong.
7. Make piece with Satan.
8. Make everyone happy.
9. Forgive people who have never asked for forgiveness.
10. Travel though time. laughing

He also has needs, this suggests that he is not complete, and needs something to make him whole.

sonnet
I don't understand what you are talking about, but I'll make a guess. You don't think that the Christian god is limited. Well, first, he is a he and therefore does not know what it is like to be a woman. Next, he (the Christian god) can not sin, this is just one of the many things he can not do. I will list them.

1. Sin
2. Do evil things.
3. Lie.
4. Have doubt.
5. Make a perfect universe.
6. Be wrong.
7. Make piece with Satan.
8. Make everyone happy.
9. Forgive people who have never asked for forgiveness.
10. Travel though time. laughing

He also has needs, this suggests that he is not complete, and needs something to make him whole. How presumptious of you to think that you know God, the Creator, that you who does not even accept His word as the truth knows His thoughts and abilities. You want to compare God to human weaknesses?

Shakyamunison
How presumptious of you to think that you know God, the Creator, that you who does not even accept His word as the truth knows His thoughts and abilities. You want to compare God to human weaknesses?

No, that is my point. The god in the bible can't do some things; he's limited.

God can not be understood. God is everything and more, but still even this is an inadequate description. The god in the bible is well defined, with one exception; in the Old Testament it states that the ways of God are mysterious.

BTW you really should lighten up a little. You made the assumption that, although I may not understand God, you do. How do you know that I am not right?

Imagawa666
God is a human weakness. A hereticla creation from the lands of the east.

Shakyamunison
God is a human weakness. A hereticla creation from the lands of the east.

Hay! don't blame the east, the western world got the idea all screwed up. laughing

Imagawa666
Kay Shaky your the boss

Shakyamunison
Kay Shaky your the boss

laughing

I know nothing... and I know it well.

laughing

Great Vengeance
Are you asking my character, or what?....I am just as you are...we are all from the same source, a living energy that is in everything, but we all parts of the whole, just like your cells are parts of your whole...It doesn't matter if one cell doesn't like the other, cause we are all grouped together anyway...Energy cannot be destroyed, only changed form...and density/frequency or a different vibrational level...

It would be interesting if everyone thought we were parts of the whole...not really separate at all....wouldn't that make a difference in how the world functions to some point?

Debbiejo...

You make presumptions without any backing of logic or fact, yes its possible we are all made of energy and we all have a seperate identity within this 'universal energy form', however just because something is possible does not mean it is truth.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Great Vengeance
Debbiejo...

You make presumptions without any backing of logic or fact, yes its possible we are all made of energy and we all have a seperate identity within this 'universal energy form', however just because something is possible does not mean it is truth.

You talk about truth without saying what it is. If we are not energy, then what are we?

debbiejo
Debbiejo...

It not possible that we are made of energy?...It is fact....quantum physics has proved that at the sub atomic levels we and everything around us is made up of living energy....Photons seem to react in communicative way...even at extremely long distances......There are dense and less dense levels of energy, including thoughts and the things we cannot perceive with our eyes that still register this energy....we are all connected at that level...

Imagawa666
IM happy at the amount of response my thread has got. So much controversy.

sonnet
No, that is my point. The god in the bible can't do some things; he's limited.

God can not be understood. God is everything and more, but still even this is an inadequate description. The god in the bible is well defined, with one exception; in the Old Testament it states that the ways of God are mysterious.

BTW you really should lighten up a little. You made the assumption that, although I may not understand God, you do. How do you know that I am not right?
Thats your opinion. The Bible says that God's thoughts are not our thoughts and His ways are not ours. To me this says that we can never presume to claim that we know all about God and how He thinks, and what He knows etc...We know about God and what He wants us to know by what is written in the Bible. No one can ever claim to know that God has limits because that will mean that you know him totally and that my dear friend is wishful thinking on the part of that person.

Shakyamunison
Thats your opinion. The Bible says that God's thoughts are not our thoughts and His ways are not ours. To me this says that we can never presume to claim that we know all about God and how He thinks, and what He knows etc...We know about God and what He wants us to know by what is written in the Bible. No one can ever claim to know that God has limits because that will mean that you know him totally and that my dear friend is wishful thinking on the part of that person.

I am basing my statements on the bible. To me you have contradicted yourself, ether we can not understand God or the bible tells us the understanding of god, both can not be true.

Great Vengeance
You talk about truth without saying what it is. If we are not energy, then what are we?

Thats the question isnt it? smile

Great Vengeance
It not possible that we are made of energy?...It is fact....quantum physics has proved that at the sub atomic levels we and everything around us is made up of living energy....Photons seem to react in communicative way...even at extremely long distances......There are dense and less dense levels of energy, including thoughts and the things we cannot perceive with our eyes that still register this energy....we are all connected at that level...

Not to be rude but please read my post more carefully before replying, I said IT IS possible we are all made of energy...Its correct that matter and energy is interchangeable...My point is you make assumptions that we all have an identity within this energy, and we are all connected into one form of universal being which is not proven and is just your theory that you spread around as if it was the absolute fact. Please if you have an article or something backed by somone like Stephen Hawking that proves me wrong than feel free to share, otherwise its best if people leave their own personal theories of life to themself for personal belief.

debbiejo
Not to be rude but please read my post more carefully before replying, I said IT IS possible we are all made of energy...Its correct that matter and energy is interchangeable...My point is you make assumptions that we all have an identity within this energy, and we are all connected into one form of universal being which is not proven and is just your theory that you spread around as if it was the absolute fact. Please if you have an article or something backed by somone like Stephen Hawking that proves me wrong than feel free to share, otherwise its best if people leave their own personal theories of life to themself for personal belief.

OH...you just like shaky better because he says things like Hitler is now reincarnated in a chicken a million times...LOL

But I will try to find out some links....

Here's one that I just happen to have..
http://www.spaceandmotion.com/Physics-Quantum-Theory-Mechanics.htm

Just found this real quick.

http://psyche.cs.monash.edu.au/v2/psyche-2-21-globus.html

Great Vengeance

Shakyamunison

debbiejo

HairyPooper
Believe it or not I used to be a nonChristian myself. I mocked Jesus and laughed at Him.

I took His Name in vain and blasphemed against Him.

I dont anymore cause I know who He really is and anyone who mocks Him or laughs at Him or takes His name in Vain or blasphemes against Him not only doesnt know who He is but also doesn't know who they are messing with the Almighty God.

But far as brain washed. My brain has been washed. It has been washed in the Blood of Jesus from sinful thinking and sins. My soul has been washed. I am clean through the Blood of Jesus.

debbiejo
Originally posted by HairyPooper
But far as brain washed. My brain has been washed. It has been washed in the Blood of Jesus from sinful thinking and sins. My soul has been washed. I am clean through the Blood of Jesus. Your brain has been washed, you brain has been washed, your brain has been washed, your brain has been washed.Your brain has been washed, you brain has been washed, your brain has been washed, your brain has been washed.Your brain has been washed, you brain has been washed, your brain has been washed, your brain has been washed.Your brain has been washed, you brain has been washed, your brain has been washed, your brain has been washed. eek!

Shakyamunison
Your brain has been washed, you brain has been washed, your brain has been washed, your brain has been washed.Your brain has been washed, you brain has been washed, your brain has been washed, your brain has been washed.Your brain has been washed, you brain has been washed, your brain has been washed, your brain has been washed.Your brain has been washed, you brain has been washed, your brain has been washed, your brain has been washed. eek!

He has a clean brain. roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.