Spider-Man and Scarlet Spider-Man VS Venom and Carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Guyver

DigiMark007
Parker always wins through brains in the comics, but Carnage is underrated (and Venom too, to a lesser extent). In reality, the symbiotes should win...but not before a good fight.

venom101
hands down venom and carnage would win.

Scoobless
in the comics Pete and Ben have shown to fight together better than any two other individuals in any comic (cos they're basically the same person)... together they beat the living crap out of Carnage (years ago... but it was pretty impressive considering how much trouble Carnage usually causes everyone)

with Venom there, and knowing how Venom and Carnage don't exactly get along.... it wouldn't take much for them to manipulate the two symbiots into trying to kill each other

The Guyver
Valid points indeed gentlemen...

Personally I'd Say Spidey and Scarlet, but only because Scarlet can sense attacks from the symbiotes. If it wasn't for that, the web slingers would have their hands full dodging red and black alien appendages without a spider sense. Venom and Carnage both hate Spider-Man, so that's their motivation for teaming up.

Scoobless
i think Venom hates Carnage as much or more than he hates Spidey

The Guyver
Good point Scoobs. But in context to this fight, they have an.......uneasy unity against the Spideys.

Metalmanx
Wow. Look at you. Making threads already. I'm so proud =P.

I agree with you, by the way. I think this will be a tough-as-hell fight, but Parker and Reily will pull through in the end.

Then sleep for 3 weeks to recover from the massive amount of damage they will both sustain.

joesha28
Scarlet Spider character is impressive. A clone but he seems much more than what parker could do.

spiderboy5
spiderman and scarlet spider wins this scarlet alone could easily take out venom, just wat he did in the comics. then with venom out of action they could easily take out carnage too

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.