Namor vs Superboy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheKahn
No heat vision, fight takes place on a beach. Who wins?

EsteemedLeader
Why no heat vision?huh

soleran30
Superboy with TTK would rock him........

Draco69
Probably Namor. Superboy CAN win but he still lacks experience. Granted in few short years he'll be able to own Namor.

The Ion
Namor 7/10.

With Heat Vision I'd say Superboy 8/10.

soleran30
Hmm I would think Superboy with the versatility of TTK would bust him up since he already has enhanced physical powers as well as TTK now.

TheKahn
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Why no heat vision?huh

Because I didn't think that Namor had enough duribility to take heat vision, though I suppose he has fought the Human Torch. Does anyone know how durible Namor is?

DrDoom101
Superboy all the way

soleran30
Superboy is well beyond class 100 and has durability and superspeed and yes Namor has those qualities as well which is why I feel like the TTK will give superboy the versatility to overcome Namor

Draco69
He certainly has POWER to do so..but not the experience..nor the brains. No offense to Connor but he certainly didn't inherit ANYTHING from EITHER of his parents in the brains department.

The Ion
It's certainly possible for Connor to beat Namor. Only reason I give Namor the edge is due to experience. Superboy will be a beast once he completely masters his TTK.

DrDoom101
what does the tactile telekinesis do again? i forgot.

TheKahn
Originally posted by The Ion
It's certainly possible for Connor to beat Namor. Only reason I give Namor the edge is due to experience. Superboy will be a beast once he completely masters his TTK.

I tend to agree. Superboy has more raw power, but Namor has been fighting for a hell of a long time and seems to be pretty intelligent. I say Namor 7.5/10

Draco69
Basically the same as normal TK. Tactile means you have to TOUCH to use the TK. But Connor doesn't do that anymore. He has the same powers as Jean did before she was skewered by Morrison.

soleran30
TTK anything you touch or anything that is touching what you touch you get to control it.........ie namor is on the ground and so is Superboy he just TTK's you there

yahman
Superboy = Stronger, more Durable, faster and has better powers. But i still think he would loose smile

Fanboy
Originally posted by DrDoom101
what does the tactile telekinesis do again? i forgot.

Ooo ooo I want to answer. Okay according to what I read he can increase his strength put shield over himself blocking bullets and other kind of physically attacking things but it has a limit to certian physically things also weak against energy things like fire and lasers and electricity. Like the kind Namor can shoot from his body.

superman302
Originally posted by The Ion

In the future Superboy is a beast i think hes is even stronger then superman

superman302
Originally posted by Fanboy
Ooo ooo I want to answer. Okay according to what I read he can increase his strength put shield over himself blocking bullets and other kind of physically attacking things but it has a limit to certian physically things also weak against energy things like fire and lasers and electricity. Like the kind Namor can shoot from his body.

he use to be weak to it but hes starting to build up a big resistance to it if you havent been reading teen titans.

jrodslam
Originally posted by TheKahn
Because I didn't think that Namor had enough duribility to take heat vision, though I suppose he has fought the Human Torch. Does anyone know how durible Namor is?

Well Namor is durable in many ways. Hes gone toe to toe with powerhouses like Hulk and Hercules. Hes taken a shot from behind from Thors hammer, and got right back up. Hes swam at depths no other hero can go to. Hes fought Torch on multiple occasions whos starting temperature without going nova is about 800 degres.

Hes pretty durable.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.