Are Ultimate Scarlet Witch & Ultimate Pietro Incestous?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Anyone think they're a little...TOO close?

hotsauce6548
no expression

crimsonphoenix
yeah they are close but i dont think that they would do anything with each other.

kichiku_beihei
OMG, I thought I was the only one that thought that. When reading the Ultimates and Ultimate X-Men, I was a little puzzled as to why Wanda and Pietro show alot, too much affection in matter of fact, towards each other. Apparently they think their from Georgia huh

crimsonphoenix
From Georgia? what is that suppose to mean. Are you applying that people from Georgia are incestous.

Disappear
the implication made is that pietro and wanda are more than just siblings behind closed doors. i doubt it would ever be confirmed or shown directly, considering the topic's a little too taboo, even for ultimate.

Metalmanx
I wouldn't go so far as to say that they're incestuous as all. But yes, they are extremely close.

But if you've followed them throughout X-men history, they've always been really close. Pietro has just always felt that he needs to be there to protect his sister, and Wanda receives comfort from his protection. They've just grown to depend on each other since they basically had to raise themselves from an early age in a world that hated their kind.

So, I can understand the close relationship. I doubt they'd ever go any further than that, however.

xmarksthespot
They're twins so they have a special bond, yeh. But it has always seemed as if they were just a little too close in Ultimate...

Draco69
Oh come on...they're practically LOUNGING on each other. Any casual observer who didn't know Wanda and Pietro weren't sibilings would say they're lovers.

aton_ra
guys pietro calls wanda thing like dear , so i wouldn't be surprised if they do end up being a couple.

i've seen twins in comics , but none of them were as CLOSE as pietro and wanda.

xmarksthespot
Andrea and Andreas Strucker are pretty damn weird.

Disappear
they're also deranged neo-nazis looking for daddy's stamp of approval.

TheKahn
its weird any way you put it

life is cruell
In one issue of ultimates pietro and wanda were like cuddling on a gondala in venice or greece. It was really wierd.

kichiku_beihei
Originally posted by crimsonphoenix
From Georgia? what is that suppose to mean. Are you applying that people from Georgia are incestous.

not "implying" anything wink . It was just a simple comment based on stereotyping and facts smile

crimsonphoenix
Originally posted by kichiku_beihei
not "implying" anything wink . It was just a simple comment based on stereotyping and facts smile

You shouldnt have said that period.

Disappear
it was a jab at southerners, don't take it so personally. unless you have reason to...

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by TheKahn
its weird any way you put it
Who's the asian girl?

Disappear
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Who's the asian girl?

that's wanda. and she ain't asian.

fantastic aqua teen accoutrements, by the way

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Disappear
that's wanda. and she ain't asian.

fantastic aqua teen accoutrements, by the way
I know, she just looks really weird.

And thanks.

Disappear
in the preview pages for ultimate x-men 64, wanda and pietro are back together, and hanging onto eachother like a young couple would. and pietro's really quite a dick in ultimate...

kichiku_beihei
Originally posted by crimsonphoenix
You shouldnt have said that period.

I got alot of Southern jokes for you then. laughing

BTW, lighten up. You acting as if I just found out your family secret or something one eye

crimsonphoenix
no u just offended ppl who are from there thats all... im not taking it personally.
Im not from there. In fact im from Florida too. The most southern state there is.

kichiku_beihei
Then why are you acting like I just slapped your mom? You came off pretty offended, like I attacked you personally.

but w/e. Not going to turn this into a flame thread. So i'll end it here.

crimsonphoenix
yeah sorry i was in a mood... guess i shouldnt take it out on things ......

crimsonphoenix
OK anyways........ Do you think the writers do this on purpose or is it just an accident?

Disappear
hawaii's the southernmost state, though not part of 'the south.'

and it's clearly on purpose. it's not just their positioning, it's also how they talk to/about eachother.

crimsonphoenix
I think if u line up hawaii and florida they end up around the same, dont they? Well idk im not getting a map.lol
What would make them do that tho? Ratings I suppose.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.