who here loves friday the 13th.halloween and chucky

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EDGE
i wanna see wot u think about those movies and y do u like/hate em. wots ur best killing in horror films

jayy
FRIDAY THE 13th Part 1!!!!!!!!!!!!

The best. Kevin Bacon laying on the bed and the arrow comes up through his throat! Classic.

THE king of slasher/hacker movies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Halloween was good but all the Chucky movies just plain SUUCCKKEED!!!

notworthyFRIDAY THE 13th Part 1notworthy

Wolfie
First, you could have searched for all three movies. They're very popular and have been discussed many times.

Can't go wrong with any of those three in my book. Friday the 13th had nice effects. Halloween had a cool atmosphere. Child's Play was damn funny.

tabby999
Friday went from strenght to strenght...for 2 movies. then it became pretty average but still not a bad watch. halloween never did it for me, never liked them and as for childs play...well i'll leave those well enough alone

EDGE
it was cool. i liked the part on part 2 where that guy in the wheelchair gets slashed in the head with a massive knife and he falls down the stairs. its too damn funny. i would hate to be in a wheechair in crystal lake. id be ****ing guttid

papabeard
I like FT13 but not CHUCKY

p_s_luvit1989
All right:
Well Friday the 13th was awsome until like number 2, then I gave up. Halloween didn't really cath my eye, and Chucky was cool until Seed of chucky, then I gave up on them as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.