Galactus 20% vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jgiant
Who wins Galactus at 20% or thanos at full power no prep...

armandovalles
Thanos. Galactus @ 20% is practically dead. He'd probly be lying on the ground unconscious from starvation lol.

The True Fear
why would someone fight someone when they are not at top strength?

thesilverspider
thanos will still get owned galactus beat almost the whole marvel earth with maybe less then 20 % power

DrDoom101
IMO, Thanos is 20% of Galactus

thesilverspider
thanos is not 20% of galactus

Darth_Erebus
The weakened Galactus still wins this.

The Ion
Thanos is nowhere near 20% of Galactus.

LGodamus
Thanos has a shot, not a good one, but as much of a shot as anyone else in marvel does

grey fox
Thanos has a pretty good shot , he already attacked Galactus and knocked the guy straight out of his ship .

Soleran
in a man to man face up no way Thanos can do anything to Galactus really.

Besides I really hate 90% of the time how they portray Galactus like a tard.

Thanos_6383
Hmm.Good one.Considering how powerful Big G is at full power,and this is a 5th of that.I don't know.Would it be anything like it was when he fought Tyrant?

golem370
I would say the current Thanos use this shot again and the begining of the fight he would smoke Galactus

Soleran
LOL yea right, cuz I mean right after that Galactus walked over to Thanos and damn near melted him even with Thanos's shields on.............................Thanos isn't winning.

Laminator_X
Originally posted by The True Fear
why would someone fight someone when they are not at top strength?

Because they're plaing for keeps rather than for honor.

Ultimate Captain Marvel: "Captain, do you have a problem with kicking people while they're down?"

Ultimate Captain America: "Not at all, Captain. I allways thought that was the best time to kick 'em."

(From Ultimate Extinction)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.