Galactus vs. DC Earth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlaqChaos
Galactus arrives suddenly at DC Earth and prepares to feast. The heroes don't have time to go into space and get help from the superheros that don't normally hang out on Earth. They must fend for themselves.

jgiant
If the FF can take him...

BlaqChaos
Originally posted by jgiant
If the FF can take him... Hey, DC doesn't have any Ultimate Nulifiers. wink

FujiFuu
The only reason the FF beat Galactus is because the watcher tells them where to get the ultimate nulifier, if DC earth doesn't know about that there screwed.

thesilverspider
dc earth has the spectre nuff said

Solidus Snake
^^^^^ what he said

Avalonofthewind
JJ and his genie YLZKZ turn Galactus into a popsicle.

Marvel=DC
Marvel villains most of the time aren't **** compared to DC villains Galactus is an exception though. Yet he still gets his ass beat there really are way too many uber beings that make the F4 look like the Power Rangers.

EsteemedLeader
Mighty Morphing Power Rangers own.

Avalonofthewind
Imps having fun with planets.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/imppower1.jpg

Solidus Snake
i dont think an imp can control galactus's form. galactus is connected to the universe which has more than 5 dimensions. the imps can only affect 5 dimensions. galactus will realize what the imp is and flatten it with a 6th dimensional attack

Juntai
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
i dont think an imp can control galactus's form. galactus is connected to the universe which has more than 5 dimensions. the imps can only affect 5 dimensions. galactus will realize what the imp is and flatten it with a 6th dimensional attack The 6th dimensional beings are weaker than the 5th dimensional beings, judging by the 2 that came a couple years ago in the JLA run, and Flash and Batman beat them.

Either way, while Galactus would likely reform later, an IMP could snap and completely shatter his physical form with the least of his powers. As he's been known to be harmed in the third dimension. Galactus can destroy a galaxy, a 5th dimension IMP can reshape the universe. In, fact after the Joker nearly destroyed reality Mr Mxyzptlk and Spectre rebuilt reality from the ground up in less than 14 minutes I believe they said.

BlaqChaos
But the imps and the Spetre both operate on a cosmic level, thus they are not present for this confrontation.

Juntai
Originally posted by BlaqChaos
But the imps and the Spetre both operate on a cosmic level, thus they are not present for this confrontation. But JJ is a standard earth hero, and his pen lets him summon one. As seen above.

Dr.Fate
If they can take Imperiax and Anit-Monitor they can take Galactus and no you can't kill him he's part of the universe crap that BS.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
i dont think an imp can control galactus's form. galactus is connected to the universe which has more than 5 dimensions. the imps can only affect 5 dimensions. galactus will realize what the imp is and flatten it with a 6th dimensional attack

That's in the MU snake. He's not tied to the DC universe. To an imp, galactus would appear as a drawing for them to do whatever they want to him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.