Why we can't leave Iraq. (Put that in your pipe and smoke it liberals!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spelljammer
Huzzah! SpellJammer told you we couldn't leave Iraq even if we wanted to! And here's why!
http://www.guardian.co.uk/Iraq/Story/0,2763,1590979,00.html

So if we leave Iraq, Al-Quaida will get it and will think they're Al That. laughing out loud

GCG
I thought that it was obvious that the US cannot leave Iraq in its current state and with its current relationship that homeland terrorists have bonded with Osama.

They knew that Iraqi terrorists would have sought help from Al-Qaeda, therfore it was a good reason (self-inflicted excuse) to stay.

manny321
I think we have created more terrorists in Iraq.

RedAlertv2
so it seems

KidRock
Haha, let em know Spelljammer ol' boy let em know! Semper Fi.

KharmaDog
Of course, if you never went into Iraq in the first place, then the terrorists wouldn't be there either.

FeceMan
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Of course, if you never went into Iraq in the first place, then the terrorists wouldn't be there either.
Sure they would. They just would be more hidden from us.

Your post doesn't even pertain to the topic at hand.

D-Double
Originally posted by GCG

They knew that Iraqi terrorists would have sought help from Al-Qaeda, therfore it was a good reason (self-inflicted excuse) to stay.

Conservatives and GWB supporters are absolutely amazing. I'm in complete awe of their blind faith and backwards logic.

GCG
I was speculating that when i was having a couple of pints with Deano down at the Pub after the England vs. Poland Match

tabby999
dosn't take a few pints to see it

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by D-Double
Conservatives and GWB supporters are absolutely amazing. I'm in complete awe of their blind faith and backwards logic.

I agree, my Psych teacher said they were all delusional laughing out loud

Alpha Centauri
"How does it feel to find out that WE are the evil empire all along?" - Bill Hicks.

-AC

FeceMan
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
I agree, my Psych teacher said they were all delusional laughing out loud
Your psychology teacher needs to learn to keep her opinions to herself. I would verbally assault that woman if she were my teacher. Or at least berate her. And tell her to shut it.

GCG
Logic is not made up from an opinion.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by FeceMan
Your psychology teacher needs to learn to keep her opinions to herself. I would verbally assault that woman if she were my teacher. Or at least berate her. And tell her to shut it.

excuse me, but my Psych teacher is a He! and be a little more respectful when talking about him. He was a good man and was a great teacher and coach. he passed away. But what he said is true. Bush goers are delusional. WAKE THE F*CK UP.

tabby999
that would be you not learning to keep your opinions to yourself too. practice what you preach sunshine

FeceMan
excuse me, but my Psych teacher is a He! and be a little more respectful when talking about him. He was a good man and was a great teacher and coach. he passed away. But what he said is true. Bush goers are delusional. WAKE THE F*CK UP.
I don't have to show respect to anyone. I show respect to those who have earned it.
Originally posted by tabby999
that would be you not learning to keep your opinions to yourself too. practice what you preach sunshine
A classroom is not a public forum for debate. Me berating the teacher for disregarding this is not the same as espousing one's political views, be they of the left or of the right.
Originally posted by GCG
Logic is not made up from an opinion.
It's a good thing we're not saying the teacher was using logic, then, huh?

tabby999
then shouldn't you berate her (or him) after class, seeing as you giving them an earfull would only lead to more arguement?

Raven Guardia
I don't have to show respect to anyone. I show respect to those who have earned it.

your so lucky this is the net, because I would so have your face beaten in right now and so would a lot of others. My teacher was a very respected man in the school and community......you have no respect for anyone. you a rude person who cant stand the truth about Bush. Sorry your choosen pres is such an arrogant ass and not many like him. roll eyes (sarcastic)

GCG

i wasnt refering to the teacher's logic ; that would be out of context. But i do agree with you that Classrooms should not be used to discuss politics unless the lesson is about politics.

Raven Guardia

A classroom is not a public forum for debate. Me berating the teacher for disregarding this is not the same as espousing one's political views, be they of the left or of the right.

and for your info, our class asked for his views and opinions they wanted to know what he thought. He wouldn't say till after elections then we had a discussion about it.

Wolf Dog
"It's all over people, we don't have a prayer!" - Reverend Lovejoy

FeceMan

GCG
Jesus Mary and Jo Jo !

Cant we discuss things instead of arguing ?

FeceMan
Originally posted by GCG
Jesus Mary and Jo Jo !

Heh.

Surely you jest. Perhaps KMC was like that, at one time, but not in this day and age.

*Takes a deep drag off of a cigarette.*

No, not any longer. Some people say that there are no people directly at fault; others blame specific members. Me...

*Releases a plume of smoke from his lungs.*

Well, I'm just FeceMan. But I blame the '05ers.

(What the **** was that?)

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by GCG
Jesus Mary and Jo Jo !

I was discussing until fecemen so rudely trash talked someone who I respected greatly.

Fecemen, once again I will say it. The class wanted to know his views and what he thought after asking him so much he told us. there for if it offended any whinny Bush supporters my teacher could not have took the fall. They asked he answered.

tabby999
i didn't say i could bash you...

Raven Guardia
i didn't say i could bash you...

you have to excuse him, he is delusional remember wink

Wabot47

Yes, I agree with you. I too see no reason to be in Iraq. smile

tabby999
you have to excuse him, he is delusional remember wink

oh yeah, i forgot. those bush lovers can read anything from anything cant they wink

Tptmanno1
Thank you all for reminding me why I don't post here that much anymore...

tabby999
anytime, want me to change your oil while you wait? wash the windows?

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Wabot47
Yes, I agree with you. I too see no reason to be in Iraq. smile
blood for oil, that seems to be a good enough reason Bush

oh yeah, i forgot. those bush lovers can read anything from anything cant they wink

laughing out loud

tabby999
"theres no valid proof of weapons of mass destruction. but they have oil right"
"yes mr president, plenty of it"
"ok, type up my press release. To the good people of america. i regret to inform you Suddam HAS WMD's and he PLANS TO USE THEM"

FeceMan
Blood for oil...ha, if only that was true.

We would have no energy problems whatsoever.

tabby999
pretty sure the planets running out as it is, we're pretty boned to begin with, irrelevant of bush and his crusade against the evil doers. he needs to remember, if you talk to god, your praying, if god talks to you, your crazy

Raven Guardia

if there is no oil there we still have problems.

"theres no valid proof of weapons of mass destruction. but they have oil right"
"yes mr president, plenty of it"
"ok, type up my press release. To the good people of america. i regret to inform you Suddam HAS WMD's and he PLANS TO USE THEM"

Bush - "America I am sorry to inform you all, but there have been WMD found and I intend to stop these terrorist before this can go any further and cause future problems"

Bush Lovers - "YAY!!!!" *wild cheers* "I always knew Canada was a terroristic country!"

Capt_Fantastic

Terribly right...and terribly wrong at the same time....

Right, in regards to the fact that the terrorists would have no vaccum to fill...if we hadn't created that vaccum.

wrong...in that there would be less terrorists there, had we not become involved. They were always there...it's just that they didn't have the opprotunities we provided them.

For god's sake....criminals in JAIL are being given the chance to vote in the upcoming elections! Saddam, himself, is being allowed to cast a fuc.king vote! what the Fu.ck? There are murderers in our own country that have no say in the political future of our own god.damn country.... Why the hell should we allowed a man that killed thousands of people a voice in the future of the very same country he helped to destroy?

Put that in your own f-ing pipe and smoke it...stupidity is stupidity...no matter how you dice it. And I'm not sayig a democrat administration wouldn't subscribe to political correctness any less than has this republican administration....but the point is that they are hypocits...

Plain and simple.....

FeceMan
Why?

Err...we shouldn't?

Capt_Fantastic

No OIL problems....
Because that would make it too obvious...

If the price of oil dropped like a rock, they would have no ground to stand on....

however, the price of gas continues to rise...because the oil companies, that put Bush in power, are making huge...fuc.king! HUGE...profits off the price hikes...

Hurricanes my ass!

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
No OIL problems....
Because that would make it too obvious...

If the price of oil dropped like a rock, they would have no ground to stand on....

however, the price of gas continues to rise...because the oil companies, that put Bush in power, are making huge...fuc.king! HUGE...profits off the price hikes...

Hurricanes my ass!

mmmhhhmm, did you ever hear of Haliburton feceman??

xmarksthespot
^Are we referring to the war profiteering Halliburton?
Originally posted by Spelljammer
Huzzah! SpellJammer told you we couldn't leave Iraq even if we wanted to! And here's why!
http://www.guardian.co.uk/Iraq/Story/0,2763,1590979,00.html

So if we leave Iraq, Al-Quaida will get it and will think they're Al That. laughing out loud The Guardian is a "liberal" newspaper, you twit.

EsteemedLeader
Stupid liberals, always wanting to leave Iraq. They're just a bunch of quitters...

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Stupid liberals, always wanting to leave Iraq. They're just a bunch of quitters...

I know you're joking...hence the George Carlin sig....

But most won't understand

KharmaDog
Terribly right...and terribly wrong at the same time....

Right, in regards to the fact that the terrorists would have no vaccum to fill...if we hadn't created that vaccum.

Agreed.

wrong...in that there would be less terrorists there, had we not become involved. They were always there...it's just that they didn't have the opprotunities we provided them.

To my knowledge Al-Qaeda did not have a significant presence in Iraq. There was not many terrorists there to begin with. Saddam opposed fundamental Islamic practises. This war gave Al-Qaeda the opportunity to infiltrate Iraq.

If you are going to invade a country on the basis that there are terrorists hiding there, then I suggest the U.S. could also invade Canada, Britain, France, Spain, Germany as well as itself.

If the U.S. wanted to invade a country that supports a large amount of terrorist activities and is a main financial source for terrorism I suggest they look towards saudi arabia.

tabby999
not with all the friends of the family bush has over there, that'd be rude (not to mention bad for business)

KharmaDog
not with all the friends of the family bush has over there, that'd be rude (not to mention bad for business)

Exactly

Hit_and_Miss
lets look at history, as history has shown that most mistakes are repeated.....

America put sadam in power so that he would obey and become an unofficial 2nd America.. what happened? he disagreed and did what he wanted, turned half of iraq against the usa.... George the 1st when in, went all the way to sadams front door... Sadam got back in line, so they left... then sadam disobeyed again... this time america removed him...

Would anyone like to hazard a guess whats going to happen next?

tabby999
conga line?

xmarksthespot
Ooh me me! The current Administration support another corrupt tyrannical regime as it suits them now and then 10 years down the line it comes back to bite a new Administration in the ass.

Hit_and_Miss
!!!! with a 20% rise in pissed off iraqies sooo desperate that they resort to blowing themself up!!!

ElvesRule24/7
Why does Bush go after someone that had nothing to do with 9/11? But yet let's Osama slip away. Bush = Lazy shithead who gives up on things. LOL

ElvesRule24/7
And if the war in Iraq was the right move, would you go over there and fight? Would you want a brother or sister or a mother or father going over there? To fight in place where we shouldnt even be in the 1st place??? To be sent over there to fight for the wrong reasons! "Yes Iraq has WMD, let's invade. Ok. But here's the problem, they dont have any! So now someone you care about is sent over to Iraq and is killed for what?? Nothing. To me that makes me sick. I dont kow how Geroge W. can sleep at night.

Spelljammer
Maybe it's true, Bush has only his own selfish agenda to confenscate the oil supply. But SpellJammer has two questions for you..

1) Why Iraq? Iran has nearly 5x the oil supply Iraq does. So either Bush and the entire administration can't count, or it's NOT for oil..

2) Whatever his reasoning. It bennefits America. And isn't that the main thing? We as Americans hold responsibility to ourselves, nobody else. They're just a bunch of barbaric sand-people with thier AK-47s and bombs attatched to thier butts anyway.. Think of the greater good for America..

FeceMan
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
They were like that in 'Nam and they're like that in Iraq. DAMN THEM TO HELL!
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
lets look at history, as history has shown that most mistakes are repeated.....

America put sadam in power so that he would obey and become an unofficial 2nd America.. what happened? he disagreed and did what he wanted, turned half of iraq against the usa.... George the 1st when in, went all the way to sadams front door... Sadam got back in line, so they left... then sadam disobeyed again... this time america removed him...

Would anyone like to hazard a guess whats going to happen next?
Frankly, I hope that ****er pays with his life. But that's not the answer you were going for wink.
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
^Are we referring to the war profiteering Halliburton?
The Guardian is a "liberal" newspaper, you twit.
Thank you for that enlightened comment. Would you care to add to the discussion by elaborating or would you prefer to leave it as-is?

xmarksthespot
Maybe it's true, Bush has only his own selfish agenda to confenscate the oil supply. But SpellJammer has two questions for you..

1) Why Iraq? Iran has nearly 5x the oil supply Iraq does. So either Bush and the entire administration can't count, or it's NOT for oil..Iran has more than twice the population of Iraq and it's infrastructure hasn't been completely crippled by years of sanctions. Invasion of Iran would result in several fold more civilian casualties than invasion of Iraq. And there's no easily exploitable fraudulent excuse to invade.
2) Whatever his reasoning. It bennefits America. And isn't that the main thing? We as Americans hold responsibility to ourselves, nobody else. They're just a bunch of barbaric sand-people with thier AK-47s and bombs attatched to thier butts anyway.. Think of the greater good for America.. ^You prove you're not just a moron, you're a racist.

xmarksthespot
Thank you for that enlightened comment. Would you care to add to the discussion by elaborating or would you prefer to leave it as-is?

FeceMan
That's better.

Spelljammer
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
^You prove you're not just a moron, you're a racist.
And you proved you talk out your ass. SpellJammer would not be a rascist you twit, he'd be a nationilist. Learn to speak english. It was the language you were raised to speak..

Besides, as said, a man only has duty to himself, God, and his country. You call the Republicans out for wanting to police the world, but your niave "We have to be considerate to everyone!" bullshit is more then likely to police everyone and far worse. You hold no sympathy for some countries other poverty like Isral who's been bullied and raped sense the beggeining of time, or feel bad for the poor South Koreans who have been Jim Kong's *****, but you have the nerve to call SpellJammer a rascist, because he could give a rat's ass about a dictator, and the vicous people he's brainwashed into thinking just like him. They had no oppurtunity to be anything more then putty-men. They were raised that way. And there's nothing you or SpellJammer can do about it. Those people are better off dead. How evil are you to not allow those terrorists to rest in peace, be with Allah, and no longer be a puppet? Have you no heart Mrs. Liberty?

xmarksthespot

Spelljammer
And people have the nerve to call Deano crazy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

xmarksthespot

xmarksthespot
They're just a bunch of barbaric sand-people with thier AK-47s and bombs attatched to thier butts anyway..Originally posted by Spelljammer
And you proved you talk out your ass. SpellJammer would not be a rascist you twit, he'd be a nationilist. Learn to speak english. It was the language you were raised to speak. Regardless of whether you want to call yourself a "nationilist" or a racist - you are a moron.

Spelljammer
Don't post here, seriously. You're just a badly dressed troll. You ignore SpellJammer's last post, flood the pages with stupid liberal bias bullshit news, and only repeat yourself like a broken record. Just stop posting and show yourself some self-respect..

xmarksthespot
Oh the dramatic irony.

Capt_Fantastic
Al-Qaeda

Don't allow yourself to become distracted from the fact that there are MANY terrorist groups...all of which hate the hell out of us(US)

I hate that we have been distracted from that fact, by the so-called liberal media, run and funded, from teh white house....

Spelljammer
http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/Assets/artfuldodger.jpg
Artful Dodger is a nimble and elusive Warrior. When strongly attacked he changes the subject with a diversionary counterattack. For example, if in a moment of pique his opponent refers to him to him as a "sonofabitch", Artful Dodger will not only demand a public apology for the insult to his own mother, but will castigate his opponent on behalf all mothers everywhere. Knowing full well that staying on topic works to his disadvantage, Artful Dodger will not allow himself to be pinned down.

Capt_Fantastic
Don't post here, seriously. You're just a badly dressed troll. You ignore SpellJammer's last post, flood the pages with stupid liberal bias bullshit news, and only repeat yourself like a broken record. Just stop posting and show yourself some self-respect..

Is everyone a troll?

Spelljammer
Is everyone a troll?
No, you're not. Alebit sometimes you can be abit of an ass. But you're not a troll.

Capt_Fantastic
And you proved you talk out your ass. SpellJammer would not be a rascist you twit, he'd be a nationilist. Learn to speak english. It was the language you were raised to speak..

Twit

Besides, nationalists are liberal-minded people

are you switching sides of the aisle?

Capt_Fantastic
No, you're not. Alebit sometimes you can be abit of an ass. But you're not a troll.

AWWWW! that's so sweet....

sick sick sick

KharmaDog

You calling people a troll, accusing others of ignoring posts, accusing others of flooding this forum with bullsh*t,and constantly repeating yourself has got to be a joke. I find it impossible to believe that you are so stupid that you do not see that those are your defining characteristics in this forum.

Don't allow yourself to become distracted from the fact that there are MANY terrorist groups...all of which hate the hell out of us(US)

I hate that we have been distracted from that fact, by the so-called liberal media, run and funded, from teh white house....

I was not distracted, I just believe that a terrorist threat from Iraq towards the states was infinitley lower than from the threat of many other countries. I also believe that the terrorist presence (whether Al Qaeda, was Hizballah or the Abu Nidal organization which was the only significant threat from Iraq) in Iraq was no where near as serious as Bush and his cronies would wish you to believe.

Fo more info on terrorist organizations, their operations and from where they are based check out:

http://www.fas.org/irp/world/para/

Raven Guardia
You calling people a troll, accusing others of ignoring posts, accusing others of flooding this forum with bullsh*t,and constantly repeating yourself has got to be a joke. I find it impossible to believe that you are so stupid that you do not see that those are your defining characteristics in this forum.

I was not distracted, I just believe that a terrorist threat from Iraq towards the states was infinitley lower than from the threat of many other countries. I also believe that the terrorist presence (whether Al Qaeda, was Hizballah or the Abu Nidal organization which was the only significant threat from Iraq) in Iraq was no where near as serious as Bush and his cronies would wish you to believe.

Fo more info on terrorist organizations, their operations and from where they are based check out:

http://www.fas.org/irp/world/para/

say if Iraq did have WMD and nucs and so on, from where there located I dont think they could reach the USA anyway. I dont think there is a ramp big enough to launch them that far. I dont know if what I am saying is wrong or right, just a thought. embarrasment

Black Rob
, flood the pages with stupid liberal bias bullshit news, and only repeat yourself like a broken record. Just stop posting and show yourself some self-respect.. And we all know Spelljammer isnt bias.....well aside from the multiple anti liberal threads... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hit_and_Miss
no iraq can't attack the usa... they demanded that there long range missiles were scraped before they invaded... Iraq complied...
However with the arms sold to iraq from the usa they could build a bomb to attack usa... or give it to terrorists to attack usa...

yerssot
Wel, of course the US Army can't leave Iraq now... They created a mess, the mess became bigger and now if they just leave it will be a disaster.

manny321
So we will pay for it. The war is going to send the US into much more Debt and sooner or latter the US must leave. Then expect all hell to break loose. The US made the mistake of going there and now cannot leave because some people would start fighting over power and insurgents would increase their attacks creating a messed up dysfunctional country.

So the US made a mistake by going to Iraq, however i agree just leaving would cause many more problems. However at this rate we will be there for many many many many many many many many many years.

So imo they messed they deal with it and most of the world sits back . Thats how it is now, it is here in Canada.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by manny321
So we will pay for it. The war is going to send the US into much more Debt and sooner or latter the US must leave. Then expect all hell to break loose. The US made the mistake of going there and now cannot leave because some people would start fighting over power and insurgents would increase their attacks creating a messed up dysfunctional country.

So the US made a mistake by going to Iraq, however i agree just leaving would cause many more problems. However at this rate we will be there for many many many many many many many many many years.

So imo they messed they deal with it and most of the world sits back . Thats how it is now, it is here in Canada.

I really feel bad for the next president. He/(maybe)She will have so much to fix and try to heal after Bush is done destroying the US financially and pissing off other countries.

GCG
He has pissed me off cause it directly effects the fuel i buy. Even the oil I mix with the fuel in the carburator has had its price risen by 15% and its bound to rise more. So this Post war on Iraq isnt affecting only US economy.

manny321
Thats why you people everywhere around the world sounding off. Why, because what you guys do really affects the world especially us IN Canada. I say this because some Americans say"who the hell are you to complain about BUSH?"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.