The official Digimon thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperor Harumon
The official Digimon thread smokin' evil face

Emperor Harumon
Yo if you like Digimon tell all your favorite Digimon

Emperor Harumon
My favorite is Imperialdramon Fighter mode.

sailormoon
I like Digimon, I don't think I have a favorite though, I have favorite human characters...

powerfulone1987
My favorite is Patamon and Angemon and the next level after Angemon, I think Magnaangemon or something.

DemonXangelX
mines belzamon if thats how u spell it and angiwoman

chibiruto
digimon...good times man...good times...i think ill go watch the movie

GreenIsCool22
digimon sux.. its such a copy-off of pokemon... plus its retarded

powerfulone1987
The idea of the show may have come from pokemon, but that doesn't make it any less good...........plus you're retarded.

You spelled sucks wrong.

spencerspider
what season was ur fav?i think the first was the best and the second was ok but after that it sorta went downhill...anyway humanwise i like Matt and Ty how they fought all the time.too bad matt didnt win...

muserke
Favorite characters are Matt and TK. Favorite digimon is Angemon.

I'm sick today so I had to stay home. My ps2 is broken so I couldn't watch my DVD's. So I searched through some old VCR movies and found the Digimon movie! It was fun watching it again.

spencerspider
lol lucky u staying home from school i had exams..

powerfulone1987
Well since I am in college I don't have my only class of the day today until 7pm which is like an hour from now.

Do you not play games on your playstation also, b/c I would be more bummed out about not being able to play games than not being able to watch dvds, maybe b/c I have a dvd player also.

spencerspider
i play ps2 alot

GreenIsCool22
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
The idea of the show may have come from pokemon, but that doesn't make it any less good...........plus you're retarded.

You spelled sucks wrong.

I did that on purpose smart one and maybe if you weren't so brain washed on watching a stupid show like digimon you would notice that. mad devil miffed thumb down

daisuke
Digimon's been gone for a while, hasn't it?

fave human: TK

Digimon: the fox thing in series three

GreenIsCool22
Yes it has and I hope it stays gone too.

powerfulone1987
I realized that you meant to, but that doesn't make it right, just shows your ignorance.
And I noticed that you still corrected your spelling when you insisted on going into another thread in this magna part to say how something else SUCKS(notice the spelling).

So it seems like you took my spelling advice.
Now be gone. You are very annoying.

I wasn't sure if this show was still showing new episodes or not.
I kind of lost track of Digimon when I moved from Fox Kids on saturday morning to WB Kids on saturday morning.
It was a hard choice and sacrificed because I liked the show a lot. I think I did at least finished the first season of digimon. I liked it a lot. I know I followed all of the seasons dealing with Ty and Matt and Tk and Sora and Izzy and Joe and that other girl. I watched those seasons. I think they went over into the second season, not sure. But when the new children after them came was about the time I had to make the choice to switch over to WB kids because i wanted to see X-Men Evolutions. Of course now thinking back, I could have just clicked over when Digimon came on and still watched it or just clicked over to watch X-men, I dont remember why I didn't do that. Maybe something else came on doing that time slot that I had beome enraptured in and just stuck with all the WB shows. I think though that it was b/c I was younger and didn't know the time slots of the shows and I wasn't able to just go and get the remote and change the channel cause I was younger. Strict mom. And we had the wacky cable where the channels were numbers and letters so that was hard for me at that age. So there could be alot of reason why I did it that way. But I know now I would just switch over when the show I wanted to see on Fox came on. But it doesn't come on fox anymore and I don't like any of teh shows that comes on fox kids anymore. They changed. So when I can get up on Sat. Morning I watch WB. I did go through a period a couple times where I just couldn't get up and I missed the shows for a long time. But now we just got this new direct tv and they dont even have the WB channel. Maybe we have to buy it.Hopefully that gets done soon because they don't have the WB channel up here at college either.
So I am missing my shows.
But anyway. I wish I had watched the Digimon shows. I do watch the latest ones sometimes. But I am just too gone to really catch on the the new storyline. And if what you say is true about the season ending then it's too late anyway.
God and when I switched over to WB, I got hooked on those shows, so it was no turning back to Fox Kids. God I wish I had somehow still stuck with the Digimon shows. I saw some of the shows from the season where they changed into actual digimon also. I really would have liked to watch that season from beginning to end.
I missed so much and now it's too late.
Anyway, i hope that Digimon isn't done.

moonrays
My favorite digimon is Metal Greymon!

b-dan
i like Impmon and his digivolved form Belzemon he kicked ass both of them did

GreenIsCool22
I realized that you meant to, but that doesn't make it right, just shows your ignorance.
And I noticed that you still corrected your spelling when you insisted on going into another thread in this magna part to say how something else SUCKS(notice the spelling).

I kind of lost track of Digimon when I moved from Fox Kids on saturday morning to WB Kids on saturday morning.
It was a hard choice and sacrificed because I liked the show a lot. I think I did at least finished the first season of digimon. I liked it a lot. I know I followed all of the seasons dealing with Ty and Matt and Tk and Sora and Izzy and Joe and that other girl. I watched those seasons. I think they went over into the second season, not sure. But when the new children after them came was about the time I had to make the choice to switch over to WB kids because i wanted to see X-Men Evolutions. Of course now thinking back, I could have just clicked over when Digimon came on and still watched it or just clicked over to watch X-men, I dont remember why I didn't do that. Maybe something else came on doing that time slot that I had beome enraptured in and just stuck with all the WB shows. I think though that it was b/c I was younger and didn't know the time slots of the shows and I wasn't able to just go and get the remote and change the channel cause I was younger. Strict mom. And we had the wacky cable where the channels were numbers and letters so that was hard for me at that age. So there could be alot of reason why I did it that way. But I know now I would just switch over when the show I wanted to see on Fox came on. But it doesn't come on fox anymore and I don't like any of teh shows that comes on fox kids anymore. They changed. So when I can get up on Sat. Morning I watch WB. I did go through a period a couple times where I just couldn't get up and I missed the shows for a long time. But now we just got this new direct tv and they dont even have the WB channel. Maybe we have to buy it.Hopefully that gets done soon because they don't have the WB channel up here at college either.
But anyway. I wish I had watched the Digimon shows. I do watch the latest ones sometimes. But I am just too gone to really catch on the the new storyline. And if what you say is true about the season ending then it's too late anyway.
God and when I switched over to WB, I got hooked on those shows, so it was no turning back to Fox Kids. God I wish I had somehow still stuck with the Digimon shows. I saw some of the shows from the season where they changed into actual digimon also. I really would have liked to watch that season from beginning to end.

I am sorry I made you mad but I must confess that I used to like Digimon but I am sorry to say it's going with the setting sun. PLus: My favorite digimon was that one wolf that was like blue and white, i thought he was awesome. I only said it sucked because this guy at school that is my friend thinks I am an idiot if I say I like stuff like Pokemon, Code Lyoko, Teen Titans, Yu-Gi-Oh, and even Digimon. i guess my image got into the way of my true thoughts. Again I am sorry that I offended you guys. sad confused

daisuke

no, tis done. it moved to channel 44, and then finished with the fourth season. tis long gone.

powerfulone1987
I remember that i did see more than the first season, I watched the season where they had the armor digimon and i think i saw another season also,and i some episodes of the season where the kids became digimon themselves and i have seen some of the episodew with the kids with the red dragon type digimon and the girl with the fox, ones' name is rita i think. and the boy with the big eared small body digimon.
I get confused with what season is what, But i liked the show and still do and wish i could go back and made sure i watched the rest of the season.
I watched all of season one and two, not sure about three but i know i watched some episodes of each seaon after the first two season that i watched.

What do you mean moved to channel 44, what channel is that and did it move for a reason? and did the show end for a reason?

sailormoon
I saw the first, second, fourth, and some of the third, which I liked the least. The first is my fave! The fourth is my second fave! The second is my third. And the third season is my fourth. smile

daisuke
I remember that i did see more than the first season, I watched the season where they had the armor digimon and i think i saw another season also,and i some episodes of the season where the kids became digimon themselves and i have seen some of the episodew with the kids with the red dragon type digimon and the girl with the fox, ones' name is rita i think. and the boy with the big eared small body digimon.
I get confused with what season is what, But i liked the show and still do and wish i could go back and made sure i watched the rest of the season.
I watched all of season one and two, not sure about three but i know i watched some episodes of each seaon after the first two season that i watched.

What do you mean moved to channel 44, what channel is that and did it move for a reason? and did the show end for a reason?
The WB didn't buy the rights to it. UPN did. It ended......7th grade? 4years ago.

powerfulone1987
are you sure. I don't think it ended that far back. Cause I believe the latest season is either the one where the kids turn into digimon or the season with the yellow fox digimon and some named rita (whichever one was the latest) was still coming out with new episodes fairly recently.

At least i thought theye were cause i still thought they were still making new episodes up til this day.
I don't believe it was that far back.

And why do you say the WB never bought rights to it. I know it never came on WB. I remember catching early on some sunday mornings on upn when i was getting ready for church, these were the episodes with the kids turning into digimon.

But what did the WB have to do with anything.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.