Captain Marvel (Uber) VS. Rune King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Warlock
One who gets his powers from Gods... Day Of Vengeance version

VS.

One who is God of gods...(The Allfather, highest Skyfather, higher than even Zeus and Odin)

Who takes it?

No prep.

Battle takes place in space.

Debate.

The Ion
Good match. In a slugfest I'd give it to Marvel but I think the Rune Magic tips the scales.

Adam Warlock
So Marvel should win this? I mean, he gave Spectre a beating and vice versa. Spectre barely won... According to jrod...

jrodslam
Thing with Marvel is that if he doesnt beat Thor fast, hes bound to run out of magic energy. Plus you have to take into fact that Enchantress was amping him that whole fight. Maybe except for the last few blows, but Cap still had the advantage for a bit.

jrodslam
So i guess my question is....Does Captain Marvel have an infinate amount of energy like from DOV? If so, I think he beats RKT.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by jrodslam
So i guess my question is....Does Captain Marvel have an infinate amount of energy like from DOV? If so, I think he beats RKT.

RKT can tap infinite amounts of energy. Cosmic, Magical, Elemental, Etc... Yeah, Thor curbstomps him. With the Runes, he has all knowing knowledge... And knows how to use that power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.