Graviton V's Mr Majestic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
I wanna know what you all think

http://img428.imageshack.us/img428/4826/gravitonmaj7db.jpg

they're both uber tough bee-yatches

both have white capes, both don't have too much of a problem with killing

let's hear some points.....

EsteemedLeader
I saw this coming.roll eyes (sarcastic)

Scoobless
it had to happen after Digi brought it back up

Dizzle
Majestic, by way of a very majestic speedblitz. Followed by an equally majestic skull-caving-innage.

Khellendros
Majestic goddamnit!

Scoobless
i dunno there Khell..... Graviton is a teambeater

EDIT: in fact he's a world beater!

Khellendros
Originally posted by Scoobless

And Majestic is a world mover.

EDIT: in fact, he's a solar system mover!!

Scoobless
So is Genis Vell..... and Grav held him completely against his will with no effort whatsoever

spetznaz

Gravitron may be a world beater, but Majestros moved a whole freaking solar system, split the sun, and over the millenia taught
Daemonites (plus a host of other folk) the true meaning of 'whoop @$$!'

Majestros takes this, Kheran style!

Khellendros
So is Genis Vell..... and Grav held him completely against his will with no effort whatsoever
Jobbing on a hideous scale. Christ, when he was a WALKING UNIVERSE Black Bolt was about to kill him.

Scoobless
the sun thing wasn't instantaneous... plus Grav held every single hero on Earth immobile as well as every major city while simultaneously reshaping the world and fighting the Redeemers and the Thunderbolts

use all that energy on a single opponent and a hell of a lot more force can be brought to bear

Khellendros
And yet he was going to let Black Bolt kill him when he was a WALKING UNIVERSE. I don't know why Marvel Earth jobs so hard to that b*tch but it's sick.

Scoobless
i never read that story... i only picked Grav because he'd just had a tune up in Thunderbolts not that long before the tourney and i wanted someone who could affect all my opponents at once

it was great .. i squashed all the street level guys and held all the non-flyers in midair... i also got to punk Doomsday in the first round... any other uber team-leader character would have had trouble with the big DD... it was a bad draw for that guy

Khellendros
Yeah, I wish I'd known some of the stuff then I did now. At least then I might have gotten a few more votes. Seriously though, I wasn't the only one who got some overpowered people in (responding toa comment in the toruney discussion thread). One person had Nimrod and another had Ultron and they were WAY above the levels they got slipped into.

Space M ummy
Good match. I'd give it to majestic by a HAIR because of his super genius intellect combined with super speed.

I've seen him whip up reed richards level plot devices from scratch in SECONDS back in WildCATS. wouldnt take long for him to think up something to counter Gravy's powers.

(like the "anti gravity equation" nonsense from T-bolt's that reversed Grav's powers...)

Still, good match. if it was a straight out brawl in a locked room, Majestic is toast.

Scoobless
i know...

and i know way more characters now than i did then... i took a whole Marvel team because those are the only ones i had any real details on.

but c'mon... you had Jenny Sparks at Spider-Man level... AND Hawksmoor..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Khellendros
Originally posted by Space M ummy
I've seen him whip up reed richards level plot devices from scratch in SECONDS back in WildCATS. wouldnt take long for him to think up something to counter Gravy's powers.
Nanoseconds.

Scoobless
stick out tongue

DigiMark007
I vote Majestic, even if Grav has his shields up. Dude's a beast. Sorry Scoob, though you do have the consolation of knowing you won the match. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.