Power Ratings Out Of 10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Same thing as the others, but i dont think 7 has a wide enough range, so i made it out of 10. So lets forget about the ratings out of 7 and i think we all should make our own out of 10 with these stats:

Intelligence:
Strength:
Speed:
Durability:
Mental Powers:
Energy Projection:
Fighting Skills:

And i also wanna add one more, if u think it's a good idea then use it but u dont have to use it if ya dont want to:

Equipment & Resources:

Scoobless
resourfulness or versatility should be in there

EsteemedLeader
Deathstroke, the Terminator

Intelligence:6
Strength:3
Speed:3
Durability:6
Mental Powers:1
Energy Projection:0
Fighting Skills:7
Equipment & Resources:7
Resourcefullness or Versatility:9

yahman
Ok im really, really sad

Here's Intelligence :

Intelligence: Ability to think

Level 1 - Non-Sentient: instinctual behaviour only

Level 2 - Learning Impaired: major mental deficiencies

Level 3 - Below Normal: minor mental deficiencies

Level 4 - Normal: possessing an intelligence quotient that is approximately average

Level 5 - Above Normal: possessing a significantly higher than average IQ

Level 6 - Gifted: possessing a significantly higher than average IQ and creative talents

Level 7 - Genius: possessing an extremely high IQ and creative talents

Level 8 - Extraordinary Genius: possessing genius in multiple intellectual areas

Level 9 - Superhuman: possessing genius in virtually all intellectual areas

Level 10 - Immeasurable: alien, omniscient

yahman

yahman
Here's Transport Speed :

Level 1 - Cannot Fly or Hover

Level 2 - Hover only

Level 3 - Directed Motion Hovering: peak range: 10-30 miles per hour

Level 4 - Natural Winged Flight Limit: peak range: 150-160 miles per hour

Level 5 - Subsonic: peak range: 160-500 miles per hour

Level 6 - Speed of Sound: able to reach Mach 1: 770 miles per hour; .22 miles per second

Level 7 - Supersonic: peak range: Mach 2 to Mach 4.6: .22-50.6 miles per second

Level 8 - Starship Velocity: Mach 32.7: 360. 47 miles per second to 10% of the speed of Light (18,750 miles per second)

Level 9 - Sub-light Speed: peak range: 80% - 99.65% light speed (150,000o 185,620 miles per second)

Level 10 - Warp Speed: able to enter and traverse through warp space by transcending light speed, cannot be attained by physical beings within Earth's atmosphere

yahman
Here's stamina (sorry this is getting pretty long)

Stamina: Ability to sustain peak exertion before fatigue impairs performance

Level 1 - Below Normal: unable to sustain for 1 minute

Level 2 - Normal: able to sustain for 1 minute

Level 3 - Athlete: able to sustain for several minutes

Level4- Peak Human: able to sustain for up to an hour

Level 5 - Enhanced Human: able to sustain for several hours

Level 6 - Superhuman: able to sustain for up to a day

Level 7 - Met human: able to sustain for several days

Level 8 - Demi-godlike: able to sustain for week

Level 9 - Godlike: able to sustain almost indefinitely

Level 10 - Cosmic Endurance: never tire due to self-generating energy

yahman
Here's Durability :

Physical Durability: Ability to resist bodily injury.

Level 1 - Below Normal

Level 2 - Normal: average resilience

Level 3 - Athlete: conditioned metabolism enabling efficient healing. The individual can weather many blunt attacks, as a prize-fighter or martial artist.

Level 4 - Peak Human: conditioned metabolism enabling extraordinarily efficient healing

Level 5 - Enhanced Human: skin, bone, and muscle augmented to make it stronger and harder than human; impervious to injury to a certain extent. The body can endure attacks from street-level weaponry, such as knives, chains, bats, and small calibre guns

Level 6 - Superhuman: skin, bone, and muscle augmented to make it stronger and harder than human; impervious to injury to an extraordinary extent. The body is resilient enough to resist most military weapons, such as high calibre automatic rifles.

Level 7 - . Metahuman: able to withstand extreme temperatures and pressures, and virtually all toxins, corrosives, punctures, and concussions without sustaining injury. The body has a density ranging from reinforced steel to diamond hardness. At this level the individual is nearly invulnerable and can easily withstand anti-tank fire.

Level 8 - Demi-godlike: The body is virtually indestructible and can withstand highly charged plasma beams and direct hits from powerful demolition bombs. At this level, the body is impervious to conventional weaponry, save for nuclear munitions. (I.E. Can survive Level 6 energy projection and Titanic/Godlike physical attacks.)

Level 9 - Godlike: Able to reconstitute body after direct megaton nuclear explosion -can survive anything short of a Level 8 (Titan Level) Energy Attack.

Level 10 - Cosmic Durability: Beings at this Level can withstand the Full intensity of a Level 8 energy attack. Some have shown that they are capable of surviving the total destruction of a planet or have dived through the Hearts of Suns. Others have shown that they can reconstitute their body after total molecular disintegration.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by yahman
Ok im really, really sad

Agreed laughing out loud

yahman
Here's Energy Projection (phewwww Its all over )

Guys what do you think ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Energy Projection: The level of power at which the character can project a concussive energy Blast.

Level 1. Cannot project any form of energy

Level 2. Superhuman 1: Energy projection capable of killing a human

Level 3. Superhuman 2: Energy projection capable of killing a human with enhanced durability ( Level 5) - Energy at this level is capable of penetrating the less strong metals

Level 4. Superhuman 3: Energy projection capable of destroying a large vehicle such as a truck or at the higher levels an armoured tank - Energy at this level is capable of penetrating reinforced steel

Level 5. Monstrous Energy : Blasts at this intensity can duplicate the power of beings with Monstrous or Demi God Strength. The higher levels are capable of decimating a building the size of a skyscraper.

Level 6. Demi God Energy: Capable of Duplicating the Power of a being with God Like or Titanic Strength. At the higher levels beings can the cause destruction on a Near Nuclear Level.

Level 7.God Energy: Sustained energy projection which can maintain the force of a near Ground Zero Megaton Nuclear Blast. ~ Capable of decimating Cities and Flattening mountains.

Level 8. Titanic Energy. The attacks at this intensity can kill (Sometimes Disintegrating ) beings who have withstood near Ground Zero multi megaton nuclear strikes. Some have shown to be so powerful that they can be seen from space and have destroyed celestial objects.

Level 9. Cosmic Might. Blasts that are capable of destroying an entire planet.
smile smile smile smile

yahman
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Agreed laughing out loud

No one asked you .... Batty Boy wink

long pig
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Deathstroke, the Terminator

Intelligence:6
Strength:3
Speed:3
Durability:6
Mental Powers:1
Energy Projection:0
Fighting Skills:7
Equipment & Resources:7
Resourcefullness or Versatility:9
Nah, Slade is a 8 or 9 in intelligence. His mind is superhuman.

GalacticStorm
No one asked you .... Batty Boy wink

You wish son roll eyes (sarcastic)

With Whirly gone you must be missing the taste of jock strap sad embarrasment

yahman
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
You wish son roll eyes (sarcastic)

With Whirly gone you must be missing the taste of jock strap sad embarrasment

This cumming from a guy who is consistently offering a 'helping hand' confused

joesha28
Hmmmm marvel has it till level 7 this is till level 10. Is the leveling official

Mindship
Yahman, I kinda liked your previous Strength System better. This one makes too much internal reference (Characters at "This" level are considered to be at "This" level because they consistently show strength superior to characters at the "Previous" level). I think it's level 6 where it's the last time you make reference to something "outside", as in, the strongest lifting devices. Also your previous system cited examples for each level.

I can appreciate your trying to avoid set numbers, but maybe citing a range of tonnage might help. This is what I liked about the J System I posted in a previous thread: though it required a little math, it could be very specific or just state a range of tonnage.

As for speed: I'm not sure what you mean by (example) Mach 32.7: 360. 47 miles per second. There may be a basic math error here, which I've seen made in many threads and, verily, on "official" websites. Forsooth: Mach 1 is about 750 mph. Mach 33 is about 24,750 mph or 412 miles per Minute or about 7 miles per Second.

Also (another example), if speed level 8 ends at 10% lightspeed and level 9 starts at 80%, what about a character who can do 30% or 50%?

I'm I being a pain in the rump enough? Maybe I should quit now embarrasment

I know this aint all that easy (though it is a lotta fun). Maybe if we all have input, we can show Marvel how it should be done. big grin

DarkCrawler
Namor

Intelligence: 6 (He has been alive for 100 years, has successfully created his own multi-million company and has been tutored by the best tutors of Atlantis. (In one comic, he learned a language in one day)

Strength: 7 (Refer to the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Feat_List_of_the_Sub-Mariner , made by me smile )

Speed: 5 (feat list again)

Durability: 7

Mental Powers: 2 (Can see astral forms)

Energy Projection: 3 (Can create electricity himself, too.)

Fighting Skills: 6 (Trained by best fighters of the oldest warrior nation ever, expert swordsman, able to spar with Captain America and get a kick in)

Equipment & Resources: 9 (Ruler of Atlantis and it's resources (Technology beyond most coutries except perhaps Wakanda and Latveria, has all the treasures of sunken ships and fortune he has made off Oracle.Inc.)

Here is a picture:

http://img382.imageshack.us/img382/5499/namorrich13bc.th.gif

Draco69
Using this new and vastly improved Power Scaling:

Wonder Woman. Diana of Themyscira

Intelligence: 7 (Diana speaks nearly every language. She can learn a language in a couple of hours. She's quite knowledgeable in nearly every branch of liberal arts. She works with Steel and J'onn in nanobot technology and cures for neuron disease. And of course her Wisdom of Athena grants her the power to suddenly bestowed an answer in tight situations and absorb information speedily)

Strength: Toughie. Between Level 8-9.

Speed: Level 9.

Durability. Another toughie. Writers write her take planet-destroying blows...and getting hurt by arrows....but I'll believe the former than the latter. So Level 8.

Energy Projection: Depends. Believe it or not Diana CAN wield energy. However she doesn't do it often. In most cases, Level 1. In some cases, via the lasso, Level 7-8. In very rare cases via the Godwave, Level 9.

Fighting Skills: Level 9.

newjak86
Juggernaut
Intelligence:4(though sometimes he shocks me with his ability to make plans)
Strength:10(Being able draw upon the power of Cyttorak fueling his strength)
Speed:3(He has been shown to be able to hit fast people before so he isn't that slow)
Durability:10(Need I say more)
Mental Powers:1(Sometimes he has shown great mental toughness not much though)
Energy Projection:5(Has shown the ability to channel his power into energy attacks could be higher if he learned to harness his power even more)
Fighting Skills:3 or 4(Despite what people think Cain was a memeber of the Army and therefore recieved training in martial arts and combat techinques so he is probably above average.)
Equipment & Resources:10(Helmet that stops even Xavier's mental attacks and the ability to summon more power from Cyttorak)
Resourcefullness:2(Even though he sometimes shows the ability to be resourceful not enough to prove he isn't just a thug)
Versatility:9(Based on past showings of Juggernaut and the power a person gains from the ruby he can be a very versatile person in powers)

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Draco69

Energy Projection: Depends. Believe it or not Diana CAN wield energy. However she doesn't do it often. In most cases, Level 1. In some cases, via the lasso, Level 7-8. In very rare cases via the Godwave, Level 9.

Not denying it or anything, but how can he wield energy via lasso?

The Ion
I believe the lasso is based partly on Diana's own telekinesis.

Draco69
That's actually rather vague. Pre could use the lasso by mentally commanding it. Post there WERE several indications she can mentally control it but not very few...

It's up in the air actually..

yahman
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Namor

Intelligence: 6 (He has been alive for 100 years, has successfully created his own multi-million company and has been tutored by the best tutors of Atlantis. (In one comic, he learned a language in one day)

Strength: 7 (Refer to the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Feat_List_of_the_Sub-Mariner , made by me smile )

Speed: 5 (feat list again)

Durability: 7

Mental Powers: 2 (Can see astral forms)

Energy Projection: 3 (Can create electricity himself, too.)

Fighting Skills: 6 (Trained by best fighters of the oldest warrior nation ever, expert swordsman, able to spar with Captain America and get a kick in)

Equipment & Resources: 9 (Ruler of Atlantis and it's resources (Technology beyond most coutries except perhaps Wakanda and Latveria, has all the treasures of sunken ships and fortune he has made off Oracle.Inc.)

Here is a picture:

http://img382.imageshack.us/img382/5499/namorrich13bc.th.gif

eek! eek! laughing laughing

Wait one moment ..... Ordinary people can provide there own info on 'The Bible according to G.S.' i.e. Wiki ????????????????????

laughing laughing

Dark crawler i could kiss you !!!!!!!!!! And Whirly probably will !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! , if im right !!!!!!!!!!!

If not, sorry embarrasment

DarkCrawler
eek! eek! laughing laughing

Wait one moment ..... Ordinary people can provide there own info on 'The Bible according to G.S.' i.e. Wiki ????????????????????

Yep. smile

But most info there is right.

yahman
Yep. smile

But most info there is right.

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Your Kidding !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eek! eek!

Oh my god !!!!!!!!!!! Do you think there is a chance G.S. has had some influence on the Phoenix page ???????????

DarkCrawler
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Your Kidding !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eek! eek!

Oh my god !!!!!!!!!!! Do you think there is a chance G.S. has had some influence on the Phoenix page ???????????

I had lot of influence on Namor page...of course, I have scans to prove it all.

yahman
I had lot of influence on Namor page...of course, I have scans to prove it all.

Cheers mate ..... I owe you one wink

Creshosk
The information is actually crosschecked before its updated to the public.

So if something doesn't check out the changes are discarded. It's not like it's urbandictionary.

DarkCrawler
Yep smile

I love Wikipedia.

Creshosk
By the way yahman I love your lists but you might want to seperate out or create a "healing" section. As someone may not have more than regular durability elsewise but might heal extremly well. . .

yahman
Originally posted by Creshosk
By the way yahman I love your lists but you might want to seperate out or create a "healing" section. As someone may not have more than regular durability elsewise but might heal extremly well. . .

Cheers mate big grin

I know what you mean, It applies to characters like Wonder man, Nefaria and Hulk, who are pretty much immortal, but are unlikely to survive a Level 8 or nine attack. smile

Creshosk
Um, you might want to revise or make another speed section, as since Flash cannot fly his speed is 1?

Mindship
Also an Agility/Reflexes section

long pig
Dr.Strange:
Intelligence:8 (A doctor, and his mind has been opened up due to magic(Comprehends & sees in 4-D), basically superhumanly intelligent.)
Strength: 2(Normal)
Speed:10 (Capable of 75x lightspeed in space. Capable of supersonic on Earth.)
Durability:5 (Everlasting shields 24/7) 9 w/true shields.
Mental Powers:10 (Telekinesis & Telepathy)
Energy Projection:9 (Planet destroying blasts.)
Fighting Skills:6 (Master of one Art)
Equipment & Resources:9 (Limitless income & Artifacts)
Resourcefulness or Versatility:8

yahman
Um, you might want to revise or make another speed section, as since Flash cannot fly his speed is 1?

Running speed sucks !!!!!!!!!! after you get to a certain speed , i.e. far before Flash is actually going fast, It doesnt count as running, as your legs are hardly ever touching the ground. Its why i refer to it as 'Transport speed' smile

Adam Warlock
Wonder Man:

Intelligence: 4
Strength: 8(9 is possible if extremely focused or enraged)
Speed: 8(flight, Running 5 or 6)
Durability: 9(Withstood Nega bomb, Nuff Said, Also has died twice in the past but always returned, IE Hard to kill)
Mental Powers: 2
Stamina: 10 (Self generated Ionic Energy, Virtually Immortal, No need for food, water, or sleep)
Energy Projection: 5(Untapped Potential... IE Nefaria)
Fighting Skills: 5(Experienced combatant, Trained in hand to hand combat by Captain America)

jrodslam
Daredevil

Intelligence: 5
Strength: 2
Speed: 1
Stamina: 3 or 4(Can sustain it for way more than minutes and close to hours)
Durability: 3
Energy Projection: 1
Fighting Skills: 8

yahman
According to my sytsem

Classic Thor

Intelligence : 4
Strength : 8
Speed ; 10
Stamina ; 9
Durability ; 8
Energy projection ; 9 (God force)
Fighting Skills ; 6

Adam Warlock
Adam Warlock

Intelligence: 9
Strength: 7(Has battled against a few class 100 beings including a Warrior Madness Thor)
Stamina: 8
Speed: 10
Durability: 9
Fighting Ability: 5
Mental Powers: 10
Energy Projection: 9
Agility: 5

Mindship
I thought this category ought to be included because a) I see it as different from fighting skill or flying/running speed, and b) because Marvel includes it.

Reflexes/Agility: the ability to track and dodge multiple attacks from multiple directions. This is not "anticipatory" dodging, for example reading body cues and knowing a trigger is about to be pulled. The attacks are in motion, you perceive them and simply get that which is vulnerable out of the way.
1- Slow: clumsy, unaware, characteristic of someone who is drunk, old or ill.
2- Normal: typical of an average, healthy person who is untrained.
3- Athletic: typical of a person with at least a few years of training. This person could be a semipro athlete or first-degree blackbelt with regard to awareness and response time.
4- Peak: human potential fully realized, championship level. This person could, for example, catch arrows in midflight, or pluck flies out of midair without squishing them. He/she could also dodge blows from multiple attackers.
5- Superhuman: above peak level; unachievable by a person without powers or significant augmentation, no matter how well trained. Can dodge a handgun bullet from just beyond point-blank range. At this level, powers/augmentation would have to include amping speed of nerve signals and information processing.
6- Hypersonic: can track/dodge the fastest bullets or shells, even at point-blank range. At this level, hearing is ineffective as a tracking sense since the attacks are approaching faster than the sound waves they are generating. Upper range of this level is about 1% lightspeed.
7- Lightning: can track/dodge attacks approaching up to half lightspeed.
8- Periluminal: can track/dodge attacks approaching lightspeed. This person can literally track and dodge a lightning bolt.
9- Superluminal: can track/dodge lightspeed and faster-than-light attacks, for example, laser beams or FTL missiles. At this level, vision is ineffective as a tracking sense since the attacks are approaching faster than the light from them can reach the eye. Tracking awareness requires superluminal energies.
10- Quantum: for all intents and purposes, instantaneous perception-reaction. Nothing can make contact with the target if the target doesn't want to be touched.

Comments/criticisms welcome.

The Ion
yahman's system

Green Lantern V (Kyle Rayner)

Intelligence: 4
Strength: 3 (Variable)
Stamina: 3 (Variable)
Durability: 10 (withstood the explosion of Oa after blowing it up himself)
Energy Projection: 9
Fighting Skills: 3

long pig
Champion of the Universe.
Strength: 10
Stamina: 10
Durability: 10
Energy Projection: 5
Fighting Skills: 10

Adam Warlock
The Sentry big grin

Intelligence: 7
Speed: 8 or 9
Durability: 9
Fighting Ability: 3
Mental Powers: 9

yahman
Originally posted by Mindship
I thought this category ought to be included because a) I see it as different from fighting skill or flying/running speed, and b) because Marvel includes it.

Reflexes/Agility: the ability to track and dodge multiple attacks from multiple directions. This is not "anticipatory" dodging, for example reading body cues and knowing a trigger is about to be pulled. The attacks are in motion, you perceive them and simply get that which is vulnerable out of the way.
1- Slow: clumsy, unaware, characteristic of someone who is drunk, old or ill.
2- Normal: typical of an average, healthy person who is untrained.
3- Athletic: typical of a person with at least a few years of training. This person could be a semipro athlete or first-degree blackbelt with regard to awareness and response time.
4- Peak: human potential fully realized, championship level. This person could, for example, catch arrows in midflight, or pluck flies out of midair without squishing them. He/she could also dodge blows from multiple attackers.
5- Superhuman: above peak level; unachievable by a person without powers or significant augmentation, no matter how well trained. Can dodge a handgun bullet from just beyond point-blank range. At this level, powers/augmentation would have to include amping speed of nerve signals and information processing.
6- Hypersonic: can track/dodge the fastest bullets or shells, even at point-blank range. At this level, hearing is ineffective as a tracking sense since the attacks are approaching faster than the sound waves they are generating. Upper range of this level is about 1% lightspeed.
7- Lightning: can track/dodge attacks approaching up to half lightspeed.
8- Periluminal: can track/dodge attacks approaching lightspeed. This person can literally track and dodge a lightning bolt.
9- Superluminal: can track/dodge lightspeed and faster-than-light attacks, for example, laser beams or FTL missiles. At this level, vision is ineffective as a tracking sense since the attacks are approaching faster than the light from them can reach the eye. Tracking awareness requires superluminal energies.
10- Quantum: for all intents and purposes, instantaneous perception-reaction. Nothing can make contact with the target if the target doesn't want to be touched.

Comments/criticisms welcome.

I'm impressed !!!!!!!!!!! clap

Mate, we seriously need to write into Marvel. wink

Spawnrules
Tiger

Strength: 10/10
wisdom: 10/10
Speed: 9/10
Durability: 10/10
mental powers: 8.5/10
energy projections: 10/10
fighting skills: 10/10

Mindship
I'm impressed !!!!!!!!!!! clap

Mate, we seriously need to write into Marvel. wink

notworthy

severance
I like to stretch out the range to 20 ths allows for greater differentiation

Strength

1 feeble. A character with strength of a small child - Franklin Richards
2. Average joe can press about 100 -300lbs - me
3. world class athelete 300 -600 lbs - Daredevil
4. Peak/enhanced human 600 -1000 - Cap America
5. Beyond human 1000 -2000lbs - Morbius
6 Superhuman 1-2 tns - Doctor Doom
7. Superhuman 2-5 tons - Ghost Rider
8. Superhuman 5-10 tons - spidey
9. Meta human 10- 20tons - average Asgardian
10. meta human - 20-40 tons - Stronger Asgardian e.g Balder
11. metahuman 40 -60 tons - Black Bolt
12 metahuman 60 -80 - Rhino
13. metahuman 80 -100 - the Thing
14 100 class low - those who can routinely lift over 100tons - Atlas
15 - 100 class medium - 100 tons is a piece o cake can lift a few hundreds - Pumped up She hulk
16. 100 clas high - can lift significantly more than 100 tons to an unspecified level - Original Sasquatch
17. 100 class ultimate - in extreme circumstance can move weights which dwarf 100 tons, perhaps even thousands of tons - Thor
18. cosmic level - able to achieve inconcievable feats hard to imagine - mountain movers - Hercules (Immortal)
19. virtually matchless physical power - achieves things that appear impossible - planet shakers - very confident Gladiator
20. Utterly no limit can achieve anything - Amped up Galactus

Not sure I have matched up the right character with the right levels.

Personally I would prefer it if the upper echleons of heroes was 17 and leave the last 3 tiers for cosmics only.

Adam Warlock
Rune King Thor:

Intelligence: 10
Fighting Ability: 7
Energy Projection: 10
Mental Powers: 9

Mindship
I'm posting this because I can't leave well enough alone...

Transit Speed: rate of covering distance, either by flying, running or jumping.
1- Normal: below 15 miles per hour
2- Athletic: 15 to 20 mph
3- Peak: 21 to 30-35 mph
4- Superhuman: 35-40 mph to Mach 1 (about 750 mph)
5- Hypersonic: about Mach 1 to Mach 30 (22,500 mph or about 6 miles per second)
6- Cometary: about Mach 30 to Mach 1000 (some 200 mps)
7- Interplanetary: about Mach 1000 to Mach 30,000 (almost 6000 mps, or about 3% lightspeed: it would take you 23 days to get to Pluto).
8- Periluminal: about 3% lightspeed to lightspeed
9- Interstellar/Superluminal: faster than light, virtually no upper limit, though passage of time is still noted.
10- Quantum/Teleport: essentially instantaneous

hoover

yahman
Originally posted by severance
I like to stretch out the range to 20 ths allows for greater differentiation

Strength

1 feeble. A character with strength of a small child - Franklin Richards
2. Average joe can press about 100 -300lbs - me
3. world class athelete 300 -600 lbs - Daredevil
4. Peak/enhanced human 600 -1000 - Cap America
5. Beyond human 1000 -2000lbs - Morbius
6 Superhuman 1-2 tns - Doctor Doom
7. Superhuman 2-5 tons - Ghost Rider
8. Superhuman 5-10 tons - spidey
9. Meta human 10- 20tons - average Asgardian
10. meta human - 20-40 tons - Stronger Asgardian e.g Balder
11. metahuman 40 -60 tons - Black Bolt
12 metahuman 60 -80 - Rhino
13. metahuman 80 -100 - the Thing
14 100 class low - those who can routinely lift over 100tons - Atlas
15 - 100 class medium - 100 tons is a piece o cake can lift a few hundreds - Pumped up She hulk
16. 100 clas high - can lift significantly more than 100 tons to an unspecified level - Original Sasquatch
17. 100 class ultimate - in extreme circumstance can move weights which dwarf 100 tons, perhaps even thousands of tons - Thor
18. cosmic level - able to achieve inconcievable feats hard to imagine - mountain movers - Hercules (Immortal)
19. virtually matchless physical power - achieves things that appear impossible - planet shakers - very confident Gladiator
20. Utterly no limit can achieve anything - Amped up Galactus

Not sure I have matched up the right character with the right levels.

Personally I would prefer it if the upper echleons of heroes was 17 and leave the last 3 tiers for cosmics only.

If I'm honest i think this system is too much like the original. It has too many figures and gives the characters to many limits, i.e Thor has surpassed his level on various occasions. (Avengers base, Midgard Serpent, Closing a canyon weighing millions of tons). Also characters are rarely seen lifting objects around the 100 ton mark.

Although my system is criticised for clumping characters together, one must bare in mind that the original class 100 level has always done this. E.G. it has everyone from Abomination to the Living Tribunal. My system separates these categories into 6 clear categories.

Keep trying mate big grin

yahman

yahman
Wonder Woman (According to mine and Mind sips System)

Intelligence:6 (Very Creative wink )
Strength: 8 (One of the Strongest in this category)
Speed: 5 (Orbital velocity atleast)
Reflexes / Agility : 6/7
Stamina: Atleast 8 maybe 9 (Trust me i know wink )
Durability: 7/8 She can be punctured by bullets, her bands are 10
Energy Projection: 0/9

Superman

Intelligence:7
Strength: 9 (I might get some grief for this)
Speed: 8/9 (Although he rarely goes this fast)
Reflexes / Agility : 8 (although some would argue 9)
Stamina: 9
Durability: 9 (If Omega effect can kill him) 10 (If not)
Energy Projection: 7 or 8 /9(I don't know, Heat vision doesn't really pack a punch, but is seriously deadly)

Rune King Thor

Intelligence : 10
Strength : 9
Speed : 10
Reflexes Agility : 8 (Atleast)
Stamina : 10
Durability : 10
Energy Projection : 9 out of 9

Superboy

Intelligence:Got to be atleast 6 (Its in the genes mann)
Strength:Currently 7, but an emmerging 8
Speed:Probably 7 but hasn't shown it yet, 6
Reflexes / Agility : 7/8
Stamina: 7/8
Durability: 8
Energy Projection: 7 out of 9

Thanos

Intelligence:9/10
Strength: 8 (What ever you say guys, im not going to change my mind)
Speed: 10 (Teleportaion tech)
Reflexes / Agility : 5/6 (Who needs speed when you have his type of brain )
Stamina: 10 (Unlimited Cosmic durability)
Energy Projection: 9 out of 9

Goku (Oh yeah baby)

Intelligence:3/4
Strength: 5 (Normal) 7 (SS3)
Speed: 10 (Instant Trans Location)
Reflexes / Agility : 8
Stamina: 7
Energy Projection: 9 out of 9

Hyperion:

Intelligence: 4/5
Speed : 6 maybe 7
Reflexes / Agility : Atleast 6
Stamina : 9 (Probably)
Energy Projection : 7 out of 9

Moljnir / Sormbreaker

Intelligence : 0
Speed : 10
Reflexes Agility : 0
Stamina : 10 (Limitless energy supply)
Energy Projection : 9 out of 9

Silver Surfer:

Strength: 7/8
Speed: 9/10
Reflexes / Agility : 9
Stamina: 9
Durability: 9/10
Energy Projection: 8/9 out of 9

smile smile

Mind Sip is your Similey sniifing 'Chiko' ? Can he spare a line ????????

severance

severance

Hyperion:

Intelligence: 4/5
Speed : 6 maybe 7
Reflexes / Agility : Atleast 6
Stamina : 9 (Probably)
Energy Projection : 7 out of 9

is he really this strong?
dont know much about him what feats has he achieved

olympian
http://superherochat.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=85820&highlight=hyperion+thread

Some of his classic feats without taking into consideration Exiles and the new ones in the recent "Squadron Supreme" related titles.

severance
Originally posted by olympian
http://superherochat.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=85820&highlight=hyperion+thread

Some of his classic feats without taking into consideration Exiles and the new ones in the recent "Squadron Supreme" related titles.

I dont get it not much here to rank him at 9.
Holding his own for a while against Glads or thor is not really a 9 feat. Did I read right didn't gladiator win this fight?
However he did very well so I'd rank him about 8

yahman
I dont get it not much here to rank him at 9.
Holding his own for a while against Glads or thor is not really a 9 feat. Did I read right didn't gladiator win this fight?
However he did very well so I'd rank him about 8

The compliment is very much appreciated. I have used one of the parts of your system in mine

('able to achieve inconceivable feats that are hard to imagine - mountain movers.')

I like that chunk, it really gives a good description of what level 8 and 9 strength is all about.

When concerning Hyperion, the Hyperion that is usually associated with the 616 universe is a low level 8, i.e can match Thor, Glads / battered Wonder man.

My original quote is in reference to the Squadron Supreme Hyperion. He is described as having strength 'that can only be measured on the Richter scale'. In issue 18 he clearly illustrates this !!!!!!!! Based on consistent strength displays he deserves a level 9 rating.

severance

My original quote is in reference to the Squadron Supreme Hyperion. He is described as having strength 'that can only be measured on the Richter scale'. In issue 18 he clearly illustrates this !!!!!!!! Based on consistent strength displays he deserves a level 9 rating.

sorry not seen this issue got a scan?

jrodslam
Nick Fury.

Intelligence: 4 (with all the info from the agency, add a point or 2?)
Speed: 1
Stamina: 4 (With all the training its possible he can last hours before tireing)
Durability:3
Mental Powers: 1
Energy Projection: 1
Fighting Skills: 9

yahman
sorry not seen this issue got a scan?

I don't own the comic yet, I'm waiting for the trade/ G.S. to send it to me. I've seen it though, and like the rest of Supreme power it is both dramatical and BADASS.

To cut a long story short Hyperion makes an ultimatum to the US Government. 'Leave me alone, or face consequences' To emphasise his point he rams himself 'pretty hard' into the North Pole. The resulting energy released is the equivalent of a terraton of TNT (I think thats a thousand megaton Nuclear bombs, or 20 000 Hiroshima Bombs). A Tectonic plate movement of 10.5 is also recorded (The earthquake that hit south east Asia, last year was a 9). The crater an explosion created by the Impact can be seen from Space. smile

severance
I don't own the comic yet, I'm waiting for the trade/ G.S. to send it to me. I've seen it though, and like the rest of Supreme power it is both dramatical and BADASS.

To cut a long story short Hyperion makes an ultimatum to the US Government. 'Leave me alone, or face consequences' To emphasise his point he rams himself 'pretty hard' into the North Pole. The resulting energy released is the equivalent of a terraton of TNT (I think thats a thousand megaton Nuclear bombs, or 20 000 Hiroshima Bombs). A Tectonic plate movement of 10.5 is also recorded (The earthquake that hit south east Asia, last year was a 9). The crater an explosion created by the Impact can be seen from Space. smile

a terra ton is bigger - 1 million megatons. yup that would rank a 9 (on your strength scale not richter)

i doff my hat in respect to the mighty hyperion

Mindship
Some cool work being done on the Strength scale.
With regard to below...

...may I offer the following:

Regeneration: speed and extent of healing/damage recovery.
1- Normal: as a point of reference, it takes about 8 weeks to heal a broken arm.
2- Rapid (10 x faster than normal): arm heals in about 5-6 days.
3- Very Rapid (100 x faster than normal): arm heals in about 13-14 hours; small cuts or bruises gone in under an hour.
4- Major (1000 x faster): arm heals in about 80 minutes; also complete regeneration of small body parts, like an eye or a finger.
5- Extreme (10,000 x faster): arm heals in about 8 minutes.
6- Profound (100,000 x): arm heals in under 50 seconds; also complete regeneration of entire limb or nonvital organ, though this would take longer.
7- Intense (1,000,000 x): arm heals in under 5 seconds; complete regeneration of heart.
8- Near Immediate (10,000,000 x): arm heals in under half a second. Further, almost half a body can regenerate (though his would take much, much longer) as long as enough brain cortex is intact to allow some egoic awareness.
9- Immediate (100,000,000 x): arm heals in tiny fraction of a second. Also, nearly entire body could be destroyed but still regenerate (again, given sufficient time, energy and energy-to-matter conversion) as long as a microscopic bit of brain tissue remains.
10- Total (more than a billion times faster than normal): virtually instantaneous, as well as complete, eventual recovery from molecular disintegration. Implies entity can exist momentarily as energy or quantum wave patterns capable of re-empowering a corporeal matrix.

Mindship
More two-cents worth...

Durability: resistance to harm or damage by any conceivable physical means.
1- Normal: what an average, healthy person can tolerate.
2- Toughened: a person trained to take punishment which would hurt Normal-level individuals. Examples would be a boxer or a person being trained for special forces.
3- Peak: someone who can tolerate punishment which would cripple or kill Normals. Examples would be a martial-arts master able to take a punch to the throat or groin without flinching, or for that matter, one who could kick through a brick wall without breaking bones.
4- Superhuman: capable of resisting sharp-tipped weapons, hand-carried firearms and up to 100 lbs of TNT. There is trans-peak resistence to chemical and biological agents; this person could also easily survive nude in stormy arctic conditions or walk through a burning building unscathed.
5- Artillery-resistant: capable of tolerating heavy battlefield and tactical weapons, up to several tons worth of TNT. Can survive the frigidity of space, also well over 100,000oF.
6- Nuke-resistant: can withstand the ground-zero shockwaves of strategic nuclear detonations, up to several megatons, as well as the accompanying heat and radiation. Heat-tolerance is in the tens of millions of degrees.
7- Nova-resistant: can withstand weapons powerful enough to wreck the mass of a planet.
8- Supernova-resistant: can withstand energy enough to destroy a star system.
9- Galactic: can withstand attacks capable of dismantling galaxies.
10- Cosmic: essentially indestructible; can't be harmed by anything short of a Big Crunch, and even this is in doubt.

yahman
More two-cents worth...

Durability: resistance to harm or damage by any conceivable physical means.
1- Normal: what an average, healthy person can tolerate.
2- Toughened: a person trained to take punishment which would hurt Normal-level individuals. Examples would be a boxer or a person being trained for special forces.
3- Peak: someone who can tolerate punishment which would cripple or kill Normals. Examples would be a martial-arts master able to take a punch to the throat or groin without flinching, or for that matter, one who could kick through a brick wall without breaking bones.
4- Superhuman: capable of resisting sharp-tipped weapons, hand-carried firearms and up to 100 lbs of TNT. There is trans-peak resistence to chemical and biological agents; this person could also easily survive nude in stormy arctic conditions or walk through a burning building unscathed.
5- Artillery-resistant: capable of tolerating heavy battlefield and tactical weapons, up to several tons worth of TNT. Can survive the frigidity of space, also well over 100,000oF.
6- Nuke-resistant: can withstand the ground-zero shockwaves of strategic nuclear detonations, up to several megatons, as well as the accompanying heat and radiation. Heat-tolerance is in the tens of millions of degrees.
7- Nova-resistant: can withstand weapons powerful enough to wreck the mass of a planet.
8- Supernova-resistant: can withstand energy enough to destroy a star system.
9- Galactic: can withstand attacks capable of dismantling galaxies.
10- Cosmic: essentially indestructible; can't be harmed by anything short of a Big Crunch, and even this is in doubt.

There aren't many people with more than Level 7 durability. I dont think anyone short of the L.T. is above 9. smile

Rgeneration is good though

Mindship
There aren't many people with more than Level 7 durability. I dont think anyone short of the L.T. is above 9. smile

Good point, though I was also thinking about many of the scifi stories I have read over the years. But what about The Presence or TOAA? pizza

Lord Simus
Electro

Speed: 4
Stamina: 4
Durability: 4
Energy Projection: 8
Mental Powers: 1

Mindship
Okay, so today I have too much time on my hands. lamo
Some tweaking (I felt the levels were more evenly ranged this way)...

Agility: the ability to track and dodge multiple attacks from multiple directions (involves precise body control: reflexes, balance and coordination). This is not "anticipatory" dodging, for example reading body cues and knowing a trigger is about to be pulled. The attacks are already incoming, you perceive them and simply get out of the way. If aerial combat is involved, may be called Maneuverability.
1- Normal: typical of an average, healthy person who is untrained.
2- Athletic: typical of a person with at least a few years of training. This person could be a semipro athlete or first-degree blackbelt with regard to awareness and body control.
3- Peak: human potential fully realized, championship level. This person could, for example, catch arrows in midflight, or pluck flies out of midair without squishing them. He/she could also dodge (or block) blows from multiple attackers.
4- Superhuman: first of the trans-peak levels; unachievable by a person without powers or significant augmentation, no matter how well trained. Can dodge a handgun bullet from just beyond point-blank range. At this level, powers/augmentation would have to include amping speed of nerve signals and information processing.
5- Hypersonic: can track/dodge the fastest bullets or shells, even at point-blank range. At this level, hearing is ineffective as a tracking sense since the attacks are approaching faster than the sound waves they are generating. Upper limit of this level is about Mach 30 (33 feet/millisecond).
6- Cometary: Mach 30 to Mach 1000 (about 0.1% lightspeed). This individual could duck, twist and spin untouched through the densest meteor shower.
7- Lightning: can track/dodge attacks approaching up to 3% lightspeed.
8- Periluminal: can track/dodge attacks approaching lightspeed. Being literally "faster than Lightning," this person could track and dodge a lightning bolt.

long pig
Orion

Speed: 7
Agility: 6
Regeneration:7
Durability: 8 without force field 9 with.
Fighting Skill:10
Mental Powers: 4

yahman
Originally posted by long pig
Orion

Speed: 7
Agility: 6
Regeneration:7
Durability: 8 without force field 9 with.
Fighting Skill:10
Mental Powers: 4

That can't possibly be with my system !!!!!!!!!!

Strength he is a 8/9
Intelligence he is a 6
Speed 7
Agility / Reflexes 6
Stamina : 9
Durability : 8/9
Eergy Projection : 7

yahman
For our child Mindsip !!!!!!!! .... cool2.... pokey

yahman
Cum on Piedie Im bored !!!!!!!!!!! ..... What is wrong with the world ? smile

snoopdogg
What is the source of Hyperions powers?

Can anybody point me in the right direction to read a bio?

Fishy 500
Originally posted by snoopdogg

I've tried this one b4 no 1 seems to know ! sad I herad it was something about his body being a fusion reactor ? smile

Mindship

http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-hyperion.html

why does he wear a metal girdle? back probs?

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by long pig
Champion of the Universe.
Fighting Skills: 10
Defense vs Big Green Womans fist: 1

wink Cheap shot, sorry man.

hoorayforpeepee
i like my srength scale...

1. normal (able to lift from half own body weight to own body weight)

Doctor Strange, Jean Grey

2. peak human (able to lift from 1 1/2 body weight up to 800 pounds.)

Captain America, Batman

3. Superhuman Class One: able to lift from 800 pounds to 10 tons

Deathstroke, Spiderman

4. Superhuman Class Two: able to lift from 10 tons to 40 tons

Luke Cage, Beast

5. Superhuman Class Three: Able to lift from 40 tons to 90 tons

Vision, Rogue

6. Superhuman Class Four: Able to lift from 90 tons to 150 tons

Rhino, Sasquatch, Iron Man

7. Superhuman Class Five: Able to lift from 150 tons to 500 tons

Colossus, Thing

8. Metahuman Strength: Able to lift beyond 1000 tons...can easily outmuscle anybody from the previous classes. Can stop trains, hurl tanks, shatter mountains with strikes.

Wonderman, Wonder Woman

9. God Like Strength: Can move asteroid-sized masses, and destroy them with a punch.

Thor, Superman

10. Cosmic Strength: Can move Earth-sized masses, and destroy them with a punch.

Thanos, Doomsday

11. Beyond: strength limit seemingly either infinite or meaninglessly close to infinite.

Spectre, Celestials

hoorayforpeepee
Speed Scale

1. Normal: Able to move about 10-15 miles per hour
2. Peak Human: Able to move up to 30 miles per hour
3. Superhuman Class One: Able to move from 30 mph to 100 miles per hour
4. Superhuman Class Two: Able to move from 100 miles per Hour to 500 miles per hour
5. Sonic: 770 miles per hour
6. Supersonic Class: Mach One to Mach Ten
7. Escape Velocity
8. .1% LS to 99% LS
9. Lightspeed
10. beyond lightspeed
11. Multiples of light speed

hoorayforpeepee
Durability

1. normal
2. peak human - efficient healing
3. superhuman - can survive attacks with knives or chains (either by healing or denser tissue or both)
4. superhuman - can survive bullet wounds (either by healing or denser tissue or both)
5. superhuman - can survive high-calibre machine gun fire, a grenade (either by healing or denser tissue or both)
6. metahuman - can survive tank rounds an grenades
7. Demi-God like - can survive missiles as well as environmental extremes
8. God-Like - can survive everything short of a nuclear explosion, survive the conditions of space
9. Cosmic - can survive multiple nuclear explosions
10. Legendary - can survive planet-destroying attacks
11. Beyond - can survive supernovas and beyond.

Fishy 500

Mindship

Fishy 500
What I like about your system is that it attempts to describe levels without mentioning specific tonnage...a task unfortunately made necessary by comic writers' unintended insistence on not being consistent with a character's strength level. Your system encourages an intuitive appreciation of what a character can or should be able to do.

Part of me says, however, "Damn those writers, let's assess each character as we see fit!" In which case perhaps a little more specificity might be kinda nice. For example, you do say "Somewhere around 100 tons" for Level 6; why not suggest ballpark figures for the other levels (or at least some of them). Hey, you know me, I like my numbers, if for no reason other than it lends that "dash" of realism. Just a suggestion. smile

There are two problems with that:

This pretty much summarises the first Problem (taken from level 8)

"Immense fluctuations has make it difficult to define their accurate strength level ."

Few characters ever show any consistency with their strength levels (which is maybe a good thing, as the marvel and DC 'earths' would have long since been exstinct). My system allows the writers to vary the characters strength levels while keeping within its guildlines.

For example, character A maybe able to lift a 200 billion ton mountain, while character B may struggle with 200 tons. The numerical values imply that character A is a billion times stronger than character B. This strength difference is comparable of a flea to a Rhino. IMO this isn't going to be a good fight, and im sure most writers will concure. When you introduce my FLEXIBLE sytem, one finds a level 6 character fighting a level 8 character. My guild lines make it clear that the Level 8 character should win, yet it should not be as unrealistic as a flea fighting a Rhino.

The main problem with numerical values is there too exact !They enforce too many restrictions upon the charcters and writers,(especially if they are going to be consistently used). I.e. readers have a good idea which character will win the fight, before the fight begins ! This is the problem DBZ had when it assigned its characters with numerically defined power levels ! The shows inflexibilty lead to the extreme power inflation, which innevitably lead to its demise in popularity. (Who cares about characters who can blow up the niverse.) It also meant that show had dificulty re using previous characters.

Mindship
Originally posted by Fishy 500
There are two problems with that:

This pretty much summarises the first Problem (taken from level 8)

"Immense fluctuations has make it difficult to define their accurate strength level ."

Few characters ever show any consistency with their strength levels (which is maybe a good thing, as the marvel and DC 'earths' would have long since been exstinct). My system allows the writers to vary the characters strength levels while keeping within its guildlines.

For example, character A maybe able to lift a 200 billion ton mountain, while character B may struggle with 200 tons. The numerical values imply that character A is a billion times stronger than character B. This strength difference is comparable of a flea to a Rhino. IMO this isn't going to be a good fight, and im sure most writers will concure. When you introduce my FLEXIBLE sytem, one finds a level 6 character fighting a level 8 character. My guild lines make it clear that the Level 8 character should win, yet it should not be as unrealistic as a flea fighting a Rhino.

The main problem with numerical values is there too exact !They enforce too many restrictions upon the charcters and writers,(especially if they are going to be consistently used). I.e. readers have a good idea which character will win the fight, before the fight begins ! This is the problem DBZ had when it assigned its characters with numerically defined power levels ! The shows inflexibilty lead to the extreme power inflation, which innevitably lead to its demise in popularity. (Who cares about characters who can blow up the niverse.) It also meant that show had dificulty re using previous characters.

I figured as much; hence, the opening paragraph to my suggestion.
In any event, keep up the good work.

Wild Cowboy
TOAA/Presence

Fishy 500
Originally posted by Wild Cowboy
TOAA/Presence

If the scarlet witch can pose a threat to him and his Fecking white Room, then his stats need lowering ! smile

hoorayforpeepee

hoorayforpeepee

hoorayforpeepee

hoorayforpeepee

hoorayforpeepee

hoorayforpeepee
Agility 1 - Impaired: physically disabled
2 - Poor: clumsy
3 - Normal: Average
4 - Athlete: gymnastic abilities
5 - Peak Human: amazing gymnastic abilities
6 - Enhanced Human: beyond limits of human body
7 - Superhuman: constraints of human form
8 - Metahuman: beyond constraints of human form
9 - Godlike: Near-unlimited movement
10 - Beyond: Beyond physical constraints
Reflexes 1 - Impaired: very delayed
2 - Poor: slow
3 - Normal: Average
4 - Athlete: quick reflexes
5 - Peak Human: amazing reactions
6 - Enhanced Human: 2-5 times peak human
7 - Superhuman: 10-35 times peak human reactions
8 - Metahuman: 35-100 times peak human reactions
9 - Godlike: Near-instantaneous reactions
10 - Beyond: Instant reactions

hoorayforpeepee

hoorayforpeepee
and here's my damage scale for attacksbig grinestructive Force
Levels/Energy in Joules/Detonated mass of TNT/Frame of Reference
Level 1 / 0 to 4.6 kJ / 0 to 1 g /Handgun bullet (0.13 g of TNT)
Level 2 / 4.6 to 46.1 kJ / 1 to 10 g / Rifle bullet (1.4 g of TNT)
Level 3 / 46.1 to 461.2 kJ / 10 to 100 g / Large bullet (55 g of TNT)
Level 4 / 0.46 to 4.6 MJ / 0.1 to 1 kg / Hand grenade (0.2 kg of TNT), Bazooka shell (0.6 kg of TNT)
Level 5 / 4.6 to 46.1 MJ / 1 to 10 kg / Tank gun shell (5.8 kg of TNT)
Level 6 / 1.0 GJ / 217 kg / One Large Bomb
Level 6-II / 1.0 GJ x ? / 217 kg x ? / Large Bomb x (<= 4,610)
Level 7 / 69.1 TJ / 15 metric kilotons / Atom bomb
Level 7-II / 69.1 TJ x ? / 15 metric kilotons x ? / Atom bomb x (<= 135)
Level 8 / 9.2 EJ / 2 metric gigatons / Antimatter Torpedo
Level 8-II / 9.2 EJ x ? / 2 metric gigatons x ? / Antimatter Torpedo x (<= 1000)
Level 9 / 9.2 ZJ / 2 metric teratons / Large Antimatter bomb (enough force to destroy Earth)
Level 9-II / 9.2 ZJ x ? / 2 metric teratons x ? / Large Antimatter bomb x (<= 1000)
Level 10 / 9.2 YJ / 2 metric petatons / Antimatter Destroyer
Level 10-II / 9.2 YJ x ? / 2 metric petatons x ? / Antimatter Destroyer x ???

Fishy 500
Well i have been Looking over the directory, and if you ignore the numerical values associated with it (E.G. If you ignore the rule Class 80 characters can lift only 80 tons,) you end up with a great strength hierarchy system.

IMO these are following bench pressing estimations for various classes

Class 50 means some where around 100 tons, e.g. visions body weighed nearly 90 tons)

Class 70 means over 100 tons e.g. She hulk and Sasquatch have both shown they can lift over 100 tons, even in their original forms.

Class 80 means beyond of the most powerful weigh lifting devices, or over 900 tons e.g. Thing has lifted various objects in this weight region and Colossus was able to 'brace' that aircraft in the secret wars.

Class 90 means consistently beyond the Class 80 but are known to have limits. E.G. Wonder man has lifted Skyscrapers, but has struggled in doing so.

Class 100 means the character is just below those with incalculable strength, but have yet to show defined limits to their strength, E.G. Namor, Abomination and Atlas

incalculable : As strong as the story requires, Thor, Immortal Herc, Hyperion, Gladiator

Immeasurable : Those with incalculable strength but with near limitless energy sources to amp them. Sentry Galactus, King Thor

What do you think ?
smile

DarkCrawler
Pretty good, although I think that Wonder Man is stronger then Namor...

DarkCrawler
By the new ratings by hoorayforpeepee, I would rate Namor:

Intelligence: 8
Strength: 11
Speed/Flight Speed: 7
Durability: 8 (also regenerative when in water)
Agility: 7
Reflexes: 8
Fighting: 7
Intuition: 5

snoopdogg
I don't know if I would put Sentry in the top tier list yet. He has not done anything amazing with his strength yet that I am aware of.

Fishy 500
I don't know if I would put Sentry in the top tier list yet. He has not done anything amazing with his strength yet that I am aware of.

The Void is Sentry .... and he broke every bone in Hulks body ! smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.