The end of the world 2012

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
I hear it every where now, and the fact that they gave some sorta proof really gets to me....ok just though the off topic people should know that we will all die 2012 dec 21st or 23rd or w/e.....yeah...just thought i woul share it with you guys, so you could take alot of loans from banks and never pay it back Happy Dance

Ok theres good news and bad news, it's only 2005 and we die 2012 thats like about 6 years and a couple w/e, so we have time Happy Dance

the bad news is that we got proven wrong and we are 6 years late, so that means we die this year on dec 21st 2006. doh

wallbash

Well it's what I hear, and was you know curoius since it's the end and all, is can anyone proove this wrong or right..

Is this the end cry

The True Fear
if bush is in office we wont make it that long

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by The True Fear

Happy Dance ...wait thats even worse news sad

The True Fear
is this from the mayans?

el_barto
Yeah, it is.

TwisterGameX
Well don't this suck....

The True Fear
I heard about it in spanish

TwisterGameX
Either way it sucks....so are we 6 years late ?

GCG

as per the american constitution, no man can be president for more than 2 terms

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by GCG
as per the american constitution, no man can be president for more than 2 terms

But we die 2006 messed

Sir Mist
How exactly is the world supposed to end?

The True Fear
a giant anal acholic enema like the used to do back in the day

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Sir Mist
How exactly is the world supposed to end?

Nothing really just a HUGE asteroid from hell it's self coming billions of times faster than the speed of light and then slows down so you could see it and crap yourself and plunge into the earth and kill us all.

Like i said...nothing really...

Neo_Version 7
That's rough. erm

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
That's rough. erm

the crap part is that we can't do shit about it. so....

Neo_Version 7
no

This is gonna suck.

The True Fear
i dont buy it but i am not criss angel so i cant tell the future

Sir Mist
Oh ok.....cause......you reckon we could ask to delay it a couple of days? I was planning on going out that night...

Sir Mist
no

This is gonna suck.

Not really.....one minute you'd be sitting here, then the next BAM everyone is dead...you wouldnt even feel it..

TwisterGameX
Oh ok.....cause......you reckon we could ask to delay it a couple of days? I was planning on going out that night...

you will go out alright...out with a bang.

Neo_Version 7
Not really.....one minute you'd be sitting here, then the next BAM everyone is dead...you wouldnt even feel it..

Dude, I'd definitely feel it. stick out tongue

TwisterGameX

Na, theres going to be a super flood, and you will probably drown or some shit.

BakaXero
if you worry about the end of the world so much why dont you just commit suicide and you wont have to witness it.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by BakaXero
if you worry about the end of the world so much why dont you just commit suicide and you wont have to witness it.

uh the point is, that it's to soon so why the hell will i want to end it sooner.

Sir Mist
If its a big ass asteroid travelling faster than the speed of light, its just gonna blow the f*ck outta the world....nothing to worry about..

Sir Mist
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
uh the point is, that it's to soon so why the hell will i want to end it sooner.

Is there even any back up to this claim?

TwisterGameX
Is there even any back up to this claim?

type 2012 the end of the world in search and prepare to shit your self after reading 50 sites.

Sir Mist
Nothing really just a HUGE asteroid from hell it's self coming billions of times faster than the speed of light and then slows down so you could see it and crap yourself and plunge into the earth and kill us all.

Like i said...nothing really...

And how does it travel billions of times faster than the speed of light, then just slow down?

Sir Mist
type 2012 the end of the world in search and prepare to shit your self after reading 50 sites.

I could just go to wikipedia and see what that says about the end of the world instead roll eyes (sarcastic)

TwisterGameX
If its a big ass asteroid travelling faster than the speed of light, its just gonna blow the f*ck outta the world....nothing to worry about..

Did I forget to mention that smallerones going to come down killing people first. evil face and at the same time sad

BakaXero
just for the hell of it. no expression
and you wont have to witness the end

TwisterGameX
I could just go to wikipedia and see what that says about the end of the world instead roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ok, go where ever.

TwisterGameX
just for the hell of it. no expression
and you wont have to witness the end

Well i could brag to my friends that i saw the end of the world....wait....I just thought about what i just said.... sad

The True Fear
B.S. Did i spell that right?

Neo_Version 7
This thread is really a mood-killer, erm

Sir Mist
However, by the 3rd century most Christians believed the End was beyond their own lifetime; Jesus, it was believed, had denounced attempts to divine the future, to know the "times and seasons", and such attempts to predict the future were discouraged; yet the End was given a date with the help of Jewish traditions in the Six Ages of the World. Using this system, the End was fixed at 202, but when the date passed, the date was changed to 500 AD. After 500 AD the importance of the End as a part of Christianity was marginalized.

Yeah....they guessed it would end in 202, but it didnt, so they changed the date..and it still didnt..

TwisterGameX
Go look . I could post a link but wouldn't that be spam or some crap ?

TwisterGameX
This thread is really a mood-killer, erm

laughing no shit.

BakaXero
im immortal no expression

TwisterGameX
However, by the 3rd century most Christians believed the End was beyond their own lifetime; Jesus, it was believed, had denounced attempts to divine the future, to know the "times and seasons", and such attempts to predict the future were discouraged; yet the End was given a date with the help of Jewish traditions in the Six Ages of the World. Using this system, the End was fixed at 202, but when the date passed, the date was changed to 500 AD. After 500 AD the importance of the End as a part of Christianity was marginalized.

Yeah....they guessed it would end in 202, but it didnt, so they changed the date..and it still didnt..

i am not talking about that sadly.

Neo_Version 7
Maybe they can pull some Armageddon-type stunt and save us all.

The True Fear
Criss angel would know

TwisterGameX
im immortal no expression

Oh so you will just live on earth with no body around well dead people and roaches, but other than that your kool.

Sir Mist
"The turn of the great cycle is conjectured to have been of great significance to the Maya, but does not necessarily mark the end of the world."

TwisterGameX
"The turn of the great cycle is conjectured to have been of great significance to the Maya, but does not necessarily mark the end of the world."

The end of us anyway.

The True Fear
the mayans didnt even predict their own demise

Sir Mist
"End of the world?

The turn of the great cycle is conjectured to have been of great significance to the Maya, but does not necessarily mark the end of the world. According to the Popol Vuh, a sacred book of the Maya, they were living in the fourth world. The Popol Vuh describes the first three worlds that the gods failed in making and the creation of the successful fourth world where men were placed. The Maya believed that the fourth world would end in catastrophe and the fifth and final world would be created that would signal the end of mankind.

The last creation ended on a long count of 13.0.0.0.0. Another 13.0.0.0.0 will occur on December 21, 2012, and it has been discussed in many New Age articles and books that this will be the end of this creation or something else entirely. However, the Maya abbreviated their long counts to just the last five vigesimal places. There were an infinitely larger number of units that were usually not shown. When the larger units were shown (notably on a monument from Coba), it is expressed as 13.13.13.13.13.13.13.0.0.0.0, where the larger units are obviously supposed to be 13s in all larger places. In this age we are only approaching 0.0.0.0.0.0.13.0.0.0.0, and the larger places are nowhere near the 13s that would match the end of the last creation.

This is confirmed by a date from Palenque, which projects forward in time to 1.0.0.0.0.0, which will occur on October 13, 4772. The Classic Period Maya obviously did not believe that the end of this age would occur in 2012. There will be a Baktun ending in 2012, a significant event being the end of a 400 year period, but not the end of the age."

Blah blah blah....some event will supposedly happen, but not the end of the world.

Neo_Version 7
THe Mayans pretty much owned tho.

BakaXero
Oh so you will just live on earth with no body around well dead people and roaches, but other than that your kool.
completely.no expression

The True Fear
Maybe free pizza for all

TwisterGameX
"End of the world?

The turn of the great cycle is conjectured to have been of great significance to the Maya, but does not necessarily mark the end of the world. According to the Popol Vuh, a sacred book of the Maya, they were living in the fourth world. The Popol Vuh describes the first three worlds that the gods failed in making and the creation of the successful fourth world where men were placed. The Maya believed that the fourth world would end in catastrophe and the fifth and final world would be created that would signal the end of mankind.

The last creation ended on a long count of 13.0.0.0.0. Another 13.0.0.0.0 will occur on December 21, 2012, and it has been discussed in many New Age articles and books that this will be the end of this creation or something else entirely. However, the Maya abbreviated their long counts to just the last five vigesimal places. There were an infinitely larger number of units that were usually not shown. When the larger units were shown (notably on a monument from Coba), it is expressed as 13.13.13.13.13.13.13.0.0.0.0, where the larger units are obviously supposed to be 13s in all larger places. In this age we are only approaching 0.0.0.0.0.0.13.0.0.0.0, and the larger places are nowhere near the 13s that would match the end of the last creation.

This is confirmed by a date from Palenque, which projects forward in time to 1.0.0.0.0.0, which will occur on October 13, 4772. The Classic Period Maya obviously did not believe that the end of this age would occur in 2012. There will be a Baktun ending in 2012, a significant event being the end of a 400 year period, but not the end of the age."

Blah blah blah....some event will supposedly happen, but not the end of the world.

If all human race dies on 2012 i would say its the end for us....which is not good anyway.

BakaXero
fo shorez

TwisterGameX
Don't forget about the killer asteroid.

The True Fear
how can this asteriod travel at light speed?cant light only travel that fast

TwisterGameX
how can this asteroid travel at light speed?cant light only travel that fast

No tha part was joke, but there is some asteroid coming.

The True Fear
we have nukes and a crazy redneck in the whitehouse

TwisterGameX
we have nukes and a crazy redneck in the whitehouse

laughing out loud Either way some how we are scrwed on that date, and if you nuke it, would it even break ? how big ios this shit.

The True Fear
Bruce Willis and his easy flow elbow

TwisterGameX
Bruce Willis and his easy flow elbow

They almost failed!!!!

besideswe blow it up and billions of peices scatter on the earth anbd chances are you die anyway.

Tired Hiker
Learn to swim. Learn to swim.

The True Fear
screw that hiker i got me those arm floaties

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Learn to swim. Learn to swim.

With a wave that big sad the impact will kill you alone...well if you are a surfer, you could try it.....odds are you die...

The True Fear
even keenu reeves?

TwisterGameX
No idea.

TwisterGameX
1 of alot of sites http://www.greatdreams.com/end-world.htm

leana marie
you guys dont have to worry, i know when the world will end.

EsteemedLeader
Well, who can trust a bunch of half naked guys that stab their friends and neighbors for a hobbie?

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by leana marie
you guys dont have to worry, i know when the world will end.

Care to share Happy Dance

EsteemedLeader
She doesn't really know, she just likes to think she does...

...everyone knows that Charlie Sheen will decide the fate of the world.

MysteryRidah
The end of " This World " = When Armageddon come.

Thats the bottom line boys and girls.

EsteemedLeader
No such thing as armageddon. Sorry to spoil your fun.

ladygrim
THE HOW AND WHY OF THE MAYAN END DATE IN 2012 A.D.

Why did the ancient Mayan or pre-Maya choose December 21st, 2012 A.D., as the end of their Long Count calendar? This article will cover some recent research. Scholars have known for decades that the 13-baktun cycle of the Mayan "Long Count" system of timekeeping was set to end precisely on a winter solstice, and that this system was put in place some 2300 years ago. This amazing fact - that ancient Mesoameri- can skywatchers were able to pinpoint a winter solstice far off into the future - has not been dealt with by Mayanists. And why did they choose the year 2012? One immediately gets the impression that there is a very strange mystery to be confronted here. I will be building upon a clue to this mystery reported by epigrapher Linda Schele in Maya Cosmos (1994). This article is the natural culmination of the research relating to the Mayan Long Count and the precession of the equinoxes that I explored in my recent book Tzolkin: Visionary Perspectives and Calendar Studies

some people just predicting it again like the use to all the time way back when i think we have all gone through enogh predicted doomsdays to last the lifetime so its up to you really if you want to believe it

TwisterGameX
^ well i welcome anyone that trys to proove me wrong because believe me i so want to be wrong on this.

Lord Nauj
I hear it every where now, and the fact that they gave some sorta proof really gets to me....ok just though the off topic people should know that we will all die 2012 dec 21st or 23rd or w/e.....yeah...just thought i woul share it with you guys, so you could take alot of loans from banks and never pay it back Happy Dance

Ok theres good news and bad news, it's only 2005 and we die 2012 thats like about 6 years and a couple w/e, so we have time Happy Dance

the bad news is that we got proven wrong and we are 6 years late, so that means we die this year on dec 21st 2006. doh

wallbash

Well it's what I hear, and was you know curoius since it's the end and all, is can anyone proove this wrong or right..

Is this the end cry
no no no you got it all wrong. he will rise and all humankind will fall on 06-06-06 evil face

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Lord Nauj
no no no you got it all wrong. he will rise and all humankind will fall on 06-06-06 evil face

Oh now i could sleep better at night no

Lord Nauj
Oh now i could sleep better at night no
its true and you know it lol. the devil is out there and look at all the shit thats happening around the world. (Im not a religious person but I know the end is near) evil face

ladygrim
.The Mayan fifth world finished in 1987. The sixth world starts in 2012. So we are currently "between worlds". This time is called the "Apocalypse" or revealing. This means the real truth will be revealed. It is also the time for us to work through "our stuff" individually and collectively.

so basically its not the end its a beginning

The Mayans also say that by 2012-
- we will have gone beyond technology as we know it.
- we will have gone beyond time and money.
- we will have entered the fifth dimension after passing through the fourth dimension
- Planet Earth and the Solar System will come into galactic synchronization with the rest of the Universe.
- Our DNA will be "upgraded" (or reprogrammed) from the centre of our galaxy. (Hunab Ku)
"Everbody on this planet is mutating. Some are more conscious of it than others. But everyone is doing it" - Extraterrestrial Earth Mission.

SOME POSSIBLE EFFECTS OF THE CHANGES
* Migraine headaches, tiredness
* Electrical sensations in the limbs and spinal column
* Cramps in the muscular networks
* Flu like symptoms
* Intense dreams.
* The human body will become more sensitive as a result of the new vibrations.
* The resonance of Earth (Schumann Resonance) has been 7.8Hz for thousands of years. Since 1980 it has risen to over 12Hz.
This means that 16 hours now equate to a 24 hour day. Time is speeding up!
* The physical body has already begun to change. A new light body is being created.
* Our DNA is being re-programmed from the Universe (as predicted in the Mayan Prophecy).
We are going from 2 strand back to 12 strand DNA.
* Greater intuitive and healing abilities will emerge.
* Eyes will become cat like in order to adjust to the new atmosphere and light.
* All newly born children will probably be telepathic at birth.
* All plagues of the 90's, including AIDS will be gone.

Deano
2012 will not be the end of the world, just possibly end of times where as described above^^ happens

its also an important date for the nwo globalists who want to stop the transformation happening, they want there fascist system for the world in place by 2012 underpinned by a microchip population

we are indeed living in great times

the 2012 scenario is a change in the program of our dna, not truly a transformation to Oneness in awareness of itself.

the Maya calendar predicts that the critical changeover point is December 12th 2012. This is the real focal point of the transformation, not the manufactured Millennium. These consciousness cycles are like doorways or gateways which open for those who are ready to move through into a much higher state of consciousness. I see it as a sort of cuckoo clock in which, at certain key moments in time (or rather cycles), the door or gateway opens. When these gateways are missed, the cycle begins again until another gateway opens.

Deano

OB1-adobe
is this from the mayans?

Yeah, and they also thought that corn, or maize if you will, was a god

ladygrim
its just a passing asteriod look quite a good read and puts some

Scientists to place radio transmitter on giant asteroid which endangers life on Earth
08/24/2005 11:09

Asteroid may cause Apocalypses on the planet in 2029 or 2036

Many researchers believe that an asteroid may hit the planet any moment. And the statistics states that a celestial body of a football ground size may absolutely destroy the life on the planet once in a thousand of years. American astronomers predict that a 400-meter asteroid will scratch the Earth surface some day in the future.

April 13, 2029 a celestial block which astronomers now call Apophis will pass by the planet at a distance of about one tenth of the distance between the Earth and the Moon. Recently, experts from the Michigan University in Ann Arbor reported that last time an asteroid approached the planet's surface at such a close distance 1,300 years ago.

Asteroid 2004 MN4, now called Apophis, is the closest one to Earth (it is situated about 30,000 km from the Earth center) and has been recently registered in catalogues as numbered 99942. Apophis is the Greek name of Apep, the Egyptian patron of darkness and death; this is a huge serpent living in the ever dark underground world and trying to destroy the Sun during its night passing. The name was given to the asteroid on July 19, 2005.

It is known that some pharaohs of the XV-XVI dynasties were named Aphophis. Today, 99942 Apophis is the only asteroid with the number and a proper name.

Astronomers are currently making observations from various observatories of the planet to define the asteroid orbit and the conditions of its approaching the planet's surface. The data obtained allows astronomers to suppose that the asteroid may hit the planet in 2029. Professor Daniel Schreerer, the head of an astrophysical group, says it is the closest ever predicted flight of a heavenly body above the Earth's surface.

Last year, researchers made a conclusion that the asteroid is one of about 600 heavenly bodies that may be actually dangerous for the planet. According to provisional data, Apophis may once again approach the planet's surface in 2035, 2036 and 2037. It is for the first time over the period of scientific observations that researchers fix the impact of terrestrial gravity upon large asteroids.

Within 2007-2012, Apophis will be passing a sector of the orbit close to the sun which will make observations problematic. That is why researchers offer to place a radio transmitter on the asteroid not later than 2013-2014.

This is some type of a free space mission, Professor Scheerer says. The researchers believe that the Earth's attractive force and the gravitation inside and on the surface of the asteroid may end in self-destruction of the heavenly body. Watching it with telescopes and other devices allows to examine the asteroid's inner structure and get all necessary information in case it may ever threaten to hit the planet.

There are areas of about 600 meters in diameter which are attractive for asteroids because of the gravitation powers distribution in the Solar system; when passing these areas, asteroids may slightly change the orbit. For the trajectory of Apophis' flight above the Earth in 2029, the area of deviation makes up several thousand of kilometers in every direction. Astronomers state there are three keyholes within this corridor which will change the asteroid trajectory and even make the chance of a clash even more probable in 2036.

The asteroid is too small to destroy the life on the planet. However, its clash with some part of Earth may bring serious destruction there. American specialists estimated that such a collision may entail destruction to the sum of $400 billion and numerous casualties. Apophis can be seen over the territories of Europe, Africa and Western Asia at night in 2029.

NASA experts are going to make a nuclear rocket to destroy or considerably change the asteroid trajectory. It has been estimated that if an intercept mission is sent to Apophis before 2029, it is enough to shift the asteroid trajectory by 800 meters to avert a collision with Earth in 2036. If later, the Apophis trajectory must be shifted by 13 thousand kilometers which is a hard task for modern technologies indeed. That is why NASA is currently working on marking the asteroid with a radio transmitter.

we're worrying about wot will happen in 2012 is no one worried about bird flu or is that just me

Deano
other theorys are that niburu(planet x) will pass by the earth in 2012 causing great changes. this mysterious planet was next to all the other planets we know about on a tablet made by the mayans

ladygrim
We're all going to DIE!!! (What, again?)

hahahaha found that on another website

TwisterGameX
Like I said...this sucks...

The Voice
On Dec. 22 2012 i'm gonna commit every single crime, then say god forgive me, then if nothin happens im gonna hate the person who told me that the world was gonna end

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by The Voice
On Dec. 22 2012 i'm gonna commit every single crime, then say god forgive me, then if nothin happens im gonna hate the person who told me that the world was gonna end

Yes go rob a store, since it won't matter because that big piece of shit in the sky will be coming and you will be so damn scared.

The Voice
it doesn't matter. and i'm superman nothin scares me or kills me. except kryptonite. so unless its like giant kryptonite then i'm fine

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by The Voice
it doesn't matter. and i'm superman nothin scares me or kills me. except kryptonite. so unless its like giant kryptonite then i'm fine

Didn't you hear...it's a giant piece of kriptonite, so your screwed too.

TwisterGameX
sad

kmcdude
We are all deadfear

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by kmcdude
We are all deadfear

Thats a bad thing right ?

kmcdude
Laugh at me all you want.............We are doomedfear

Deano
no we are not, 2012 is not the end of the world, it is the end of times, an awakening of the human mind and spirit
read my posts further upbig grin

kmcdude
Originally posted by Deano
no we are not, 2012 is not the end of the world, it is the end of times, an awakening of the human mind and spirit
read my posts further upbig grin

Thats just a ''theory'' manfear

JacopeX
yo, the end of the world will happen in the year 7000 young bru...

mysterio69
that's right, jacopeX!!! keep talking that optimism!!! ...please. sad

enigma2012
The Summerians also marked 2012 as the return of the annunaki, or the nephilim as they are refered to in the bible code.

May 2012 not Dec 2012.

Nostradamus wrote that a comet would fall from the heavens at the site of the new millenium games and the british olympics are being held in 2012.

So now the question to ask is it the asteroid apophis marking its appearance in 2012 or is it something all together differant!

Anyone with a telescope might be intreasted in watching the south sky for a dark mass.

And the people will cower in there mountains and the sun will be as red as blood and the sea's shall boil, blah, blah, blah judgement day!

enigma2012
When and if the annunaki ever do indeed get here they are said to be satan's army, so lets all rise up and kick some annunaki butt!

Hell Yeah!

Dan

FoxMeister
Well... i think its the olympics' fault for being in London

Pandemoniac
Predictions of the end of the world are numerous, and according to most of them, it should have happened all ready.
The remaining documented scenario's that are supposed to occur in our present future can be interpretated and also misunderstood in many ways.

Slay
This has probably been said before, but I don't feel like reading the entire thread. The Mayan's never predicted the world would end in 2012. That's when (a part of) their calendar ends. It consists out of 26,000 years divided over 5 periods of 5200 years. I don't know which one of the two is ending though, might be the entire period of 26,000 years or just one of the 5 smaller periods.

Ordained
All everyone has to do is read the Bible. It doesn't necessarily says when the world is going to end, but it does say what kind of signs to look for. Read Matthew chapter 24 verse 5-8.

Barker
Originally posted by Ricodrayz
Like I said...this thread sucks...

SpaceMonkey
Ha!!! the bible!!!

Reverend Axel
Originally posted by Ordained
All everyone has to do is read the Bible. It doesn't necessarily says when the world is going to end, but it does say what kind of signs to look for. Read Matthew chapter 24 verse 5-8. Nah. I'd rather read Harry Potter. Seems more believable.

Röland
Bible = fail

I could write a better story involving Axel, Barker and Irene.

SpaceMonkey
LOL!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.