Wolverine vs Electra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superman302
Im going with electra on this one

X-Logan
Wolvie should win.

wolverine8888
feral wolverine with his fighting skill with a sword alone beat her lol.
wolverines better in ever single way. Normaly he holds back greatly vs her she will try to kill him well wolverine does not want to kill her.

superman302
i dont know electra was tearing up wolverine in enemy of the state

X-Logan
Originally posted by superman302
i dont know electra was tearing up wolverine in enemy of the state
yes she was,but Logan would probably win if they continued.

LexCorp
was that the one where he was near dead. I can kick mike tysons ass if he was already knocked out on the floor.

X-Logan
Originally posted by LexCorp
was that the one where he was near dead. I can kick mike tysons ass if he was already knocked out on the floor.
yes,it was that one.

StyleTime
Wolverine takes this one. Healing factor is paramount in this battle.

Metalmanx
Wolverine wins this fight solely on the power of his healing factor and unbreakable bones.

There. I said it. Wolverine wins.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go gouge my eyes.

Just kidding. I really have no problem at all saying Wolverine will win against certain opponents.

So yea. Wolverine wins because of his healing factor and adamantium-laced skeleton.

willRules
Wolverine wins although Elektra would probably put up a good fight............

Metalmanx
Originally posted by willRules
Wolverine wins although Elektra would probably put up a good fight............

Completely agree, mate.

Juntai
"Whenever I fight her, I never seem to be able to get the upper hand." Wolverine on fighting Electra.

soleran30
I always hate the fact that Wolverine is SO old and been fighting for so long then has to suck for the writers to kinda keep some balance with other characters in street fights.......

I still give this to Wolverine claws, healing, TONS of experience world class fighter

jollyjim311
Logan the Showgun (kinde rhymes).

Black Rob
Originally posted by superman302
Im going with electra on this one Are you serious?

Juntai
Electra usually beats his ass, and as I pointed out with that Wolverine quote, he's even made note that she does it.
Outside of this fact, I'd say realistically Wolverine would win.

Wolverine just needs to tap into the almighty "Aboot-Force", and start slinging Canadian insults at her and it makes her so frustrated that she forgets her abilities...until she can't take it anymore she leaps onto his claws rather than face the taunting. Just like everyone else Wolverine fights.

Black Rob
Originally posted by Juntai
Electra usually beats his ass, and as I pointed out with that Wolverine quote, he's even made note that she does it.
Outside of this fact, I'd say realistically Wolverine would win.

Wolverine just needs to tap into the almighty "Aboot-Force", and start slinging Canadian insults at her and it makes her so frustrated that she forgets her abilities...until she can't take it anymore she leaps onto his claws rather than face the taunting. Just like everyone else Wolverine fights. of course

Lord Magnus
Snikt!
Snikt!
Slash!
Counter!
Block!
Slash!
Shrikk!
Heal!
"That your best?"
"I ain't even started yet."
Go on for a while but Wolverine could win.

wolverine8888
juntia he said that she seems to be toying with him not that she can beat him. also by the way that comic not even part of the normal series is just so people will by the new game comming out lol. also if u read that comic till the end u know if the beam did not come tracter beam did not come electra would of been dead his claws were at her throte. also wolverine feral beat electra with just a sword. electra has never once beaten him. she can not win this. hell did u see how fast grgon took her out of the fight twice. took him matter of seconds yet wolverine ahd a huge battle and killed him.

JediMasterLuke5
Electra looses.

Wolverine is Stronger, has better fighting skills, has to sharp claws, and that healing factor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.