New Rock "waiting For You"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Broken Side
Check out the new title track to my next cd "Waiting For You". This is the best song (well my favorite) I've made to date, fastered paced alternative rock song. You can hear it at:
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=195786

Should be up on MySpace once it's done processing

Hope you enjoy rockin out, hook it up with sum feedback
8)

smokin'

Swanky-Tuna
Hmm... a song from myspace, or will be on myspace you say, that I don't think sucks noodles.

I like it a lot but the music sounds like it's playing off a sega cartridge.

Broken Side
thanks man, glad you like it. haha yeah, the music does sound kinda sound like a sega game, i have shitty equipment, i recorded the whole song with a little mic and a shitty amp that i hold that mic up to, but i still think it came out pretty clear sounding. Myspace music usually does suck but i'm trying to bring somethin new to everyone, i'm sick of the crappy music that is out everywhere right now. Myspace is takin forever to get the new song up but you can check it out on soundclick and download the mp3 if you haven't checked out the song yet, thanks for the feedback, i've been gettin alot of people saying it sounds influenced by The Cure which is cool cuz they kick ass, peaceee smokin'

Broken Side
the song is finally up on myspace now, woo!

Broken Side
Debuts at #198 out of 66,185 alternative songs! Rated HOT!
#11 out of 1,739 grunge songs! Thanks For THe Votes!

americanidiot07
Wow awesome songs than you jump

Broken Side
Originally posted by americanidiot07
Wow awesome songs than you jump

thanks man! glad you dig

Broken Side
UP TO #5 ON THE GRUNGE CHARTS!!! #114 OUT OF OVER 66,000 ALTERNATIVE SONGS!!! THANKS FOR THE VOTES!!! peaceee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.