Family Reunion Marvel vs DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvel=DC
Which family takes this.

Cyclops and Havok

Rogue(classic) and Nightcrawler

Scarlet Witch, Magneto and Quick Silver

Invisible Woman, Mr. Fantastic and Human Torch

Professor X and Juggernaut

Hulk and She Hulk

Thor and Loki

Venom, Spiderman and Carnage

VS

Superman, Superboy and Supergirl

Wonder Woman, Wonder Girl and Donna Troy

Captain Marvel, Captain Marvel Jr. and Mary Marvel

Darksied, Kalibak and Orion

Mongul, Mongul Jr. and Mongal

Aquaman and Tempest

Batman, Nightwing and Batgirl

Metalmanx
Hm...tough one. But I give the victory to Marvel.

EsteemedLeader
DC probly.

jrodslam
I think the Marvel team has more of a balance. DC seems like all they have is a bunch of powerhouses, which is good but can only take them so far.

Marvel gets the edge by Prof X, Scarlet Witch, and Invisible Woman.

If the DC team replaced a group with Hawkman and Fate, then it would be a better fight imo.

Solidus Snake
between darkseid, superman, ww, and cm, thy could beat all of the marvel team

newjak86
All I can say is Prof X and Juggy Classic I'm assuming wow. Loki and Thor wow. You do know all they have to do is have Loki tap into Jugg's mystical reserves have prof X make Cain go into a rampage mode where he focused on killing the other team. Then this fight isn't even fair as Thor could protect Cain and probably even help him gain power as well. If he wanted to he could probably use his hammer to bolster Cain's power even further with more skyfather level power. Marvel by far has the biggest threat on their team right now with Juggy. Once Jugg got serious and got this power boost he could do all the crazt stuff he has done before.

BobbyD
Team marvel...and, I'm basing this one on the supposedly "weaker" characters: IW, X, Magneto, and Scarlet Witch.

Marvel has them muscle to match DC, but the collective talents of these 4 will turn the tide.

Juntai
Current Donna takes team Marvel all herself.
And even if she didn't this is still Landslide DC as most of Marvel's heavy hitters are out of the fight as soon as it starts.

Space M ummy
Didnt current scarlet witch just rewrite all of marvel continuity after killing half the avengers? How is the DC team going to go up against that?

jollyjim311
Team Marvel all the way.

armandovalles
I got 2 families u should add:

For Marvel: Genis, Phyla, & Mar-Vell

For DC: Alan Scott, Jade, & Obsidian

JediMasterLuke5
DC owns that team 15/10.

Marvel=DC
Originally posted by Space M ummy
Didnt current scarlet witch just rewrite all of marvel continuity after killing half the avengers? How is the DC team going to go up against that?

Easy the Wonder and Marvel family are basically magic proof and can definitely handle Wanda.

Marvel=DC
Originally posted by armandovalles
I got 2 families u should add:

For Marvel: Genis, Phyla, & Mar-Vell

For DC: Alan Scott, Jade, & Obsidian

You read my mind I was gonna add both of those families but decided against it.

Marvel=DC
Originally posted by newjak86
All I can say is Prof X and Juggy Classic I'm assuming wow. Loki and Thor wow. You do know all they have to do is have Loki tap into Jugg's mystical reserves have prof X make Cain go into a rampage mode where he focused on killing the other team. Then this fight isn't even fair as Thor could protect Cain and probably even help him gain power as well. If he wanted to he could probably use his hammer to bolster Cain's power even further with more skyfather level power. Marvel by far has the biggest threat on their team right now with Juggy. Once Jugg got serious and got this power boost he could do all the crazt stuff he has done before.

One you assumed correct and two that plan is good in theory but, I highly doubt given the fact that DC has the huge advantage in speed the would be given enough time to put that plan into action. Also Thor who would he really be holding off.

spiderman44
first ofall if the wonderfamily is magic profe no one on the marvel team iz a magic user so i dont understand and professer x would tke most of them out

Marvel=DC
Originally posted by spiderman44
first ofall if the wonderfamily is magic profe no one on the marvel team iz a magic user so i dont understand and professer x would tke most of them out

True they are magic proof and I also agree that if anyone will take most of the people out it will be between Scarlet Witch, Magneto and Professor X but, I still don't see it being many.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.