House of M 7? Room for Spoilers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

8bitChris
Holy crap :P.

I saw Quicksilver layeth the smacketh down.

I think it's a good issue!

Good to see Dr. Strange solve the puzzle. (Which some people have already guessed.)

8bitChris
Re-read it.

It wasn't just good. It kicked ass.

ScarletSpider
It should have been issue 3.

xmarksthespot
Read it. Was pretty good with a nice cliffhanger. Some had predicted it was Quicksilver who convinced her to do it. Pretty much confirms how uber SW is now - thus the end of the demigawd's Magneto Prime theory. It's all Wanda, baby.

yahman
Originally posted by ScarletSpider

Indeed smile

More words of wisdom, from the Scarlet Spider. big grin

Pointinel
nice story. but shouldve been issue 4 or earlier.

wow. magnus could be just wanda's creation all this time. that would solve all these xorneto problems, convenient for marvel. LOL.

and what does the number "198" have to do with all this? there would be only 198 mutants left? i dunno.

IC rocked too. if you into some deep deep deeeeeeeeeeeep continuity tho.

long pig
It's a good story, but it's not an "Event!", like it was promoted to be.

I like it, though. I'm liking Crisis, too.

willRules
Does anyone have any scans of it please? big grin

long pig
Originally posted by willRules
Does anyone have any scans of it please? big grin
Whenever I get it scanned, I'll try and post it for ya.

8bitChris
See what happened to Hawkeye? haha :P

Anyway IC has the opposite problem to me. It's trying to do too much in one issue.

willRules
Originally posted by long pig
Whenever I get it scanned, I'll try and post it for ya.

cheers big grin

8bitChris
Originally posted by ScarletSpider

That is a bit of a stretch.

I'd say it should have been issue 4 or 5.

I'm glad you don't write comic books.

Draco69
*yawn*

It was okay. I saw knew it was Pietro from Day 1. Anyone with knowledge of Quicksilver's history knows he will stop at NOTHING to protect his sister.

And the issue was marred by continuity problems. In Issue #6, Rogue absorbed Namor and Storm. In Issue #7, Storm is still conscious. And Rogue absorbs Namor and Genis-Vell as if Namor already hasn't been absorbed.

Another thing. The issue is insinuating that Wanda created Xorneto or the current Excalibur Magneto. This is obviously a cop-out. The Planet X storyline obviously caused problems for Magneto's character so....the writers blame Wanda. This is plain absurd. If Marvel has a continuity problem they can just blame Wanda?

Face it, people this something that Marvel pulled out of their asses to correct the character of Magneto. roll eyes (sarcastic)

yahman
Originally posted by Draco69
*yawn*

It was okay. I saw knew it was Pietro from Day 1. Anyone with knowledge of Quicksilver's history knows he will stop at NOTHING to protect his sister.

And the issue was marred by continuity problems. In Issue #6, Rogue absorbed Namor and Storm. In Issue #7, Storm is still conscious. And Rogue absorbs Namor and Genis-Vell as if Namor already hasn't been absorbed.

Another thing. The issue is insinuating that Wanda created Xorneto or the current Excalibur Magneto. This is obviously a cop-out. The Planet X storyline obviously caused problems for Magneto's character so....the writers blame Wanda. This is plain absurd. If Marvel has a continuity problem they can just blame Wanda?

Face it, people this something that Marvel pulled out of their asses to correct the character of Magneto. roll eyes (sarcastic)

So Wanda is Responsible for 'Jgggg' ? shifty

Draco69
I wouldn't be surprised if they blamed Wanda for that too.

yahman
I wouldn't be surprised if they blamed Wanda for that too.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Whirly would be drewling at the idea, of bringing all that up again.

laughing laughing

(~Sigh~)

8bitChris
*yawn*

How is that continuity problems? Honestly, doesn't have a 100% knock-out rate when she absorbs people. She doesn't retain their powers forever either. Talk about pulling something out of your own ass to find problems with a good issue.

People have been complaining about the Magneto thing forever. Old news. If this is a way to fix it why not work with it? What do you have against it?

I'm glad you knew it was Quicksilver from day one. Are you going to be glad if IC turns out to be totally unoriginal? Just a copy of the original Crisis?

I know you hate Marvel and all; but at least take off the blinders long enough to note that this issue wasn't terrible.

roll eyes (sarcastic)roll eyes (sarcastic)roll eyes (sarcastic)roll eyes (sarcastic)roll eyes (sarcastic)

It's lame when people do that? ^ Isn't it?

Man...man...I still can't believe you cited Rogue absorbing some people's powers more than once as blatent continuity issues. That's digging pretty deep for something man.

yahman
Originally posted by 8bitChris
How is that continuity problems? Honestly, doesn't have a 100% knock-out rate when she absorbs people. She doesn't retain their powers forever either. Talk about pulling something out of your own ass to find problems with a good issue.

People have been complaining about the Magneto thing forever. Old news. If this is a way to fix it why not work with it? What do you have against it?

I'm glad you knew it was Quicksilver from day one. Are you going to be glad if IC turns out to be totally unoriginal? Just a copy of the original Crisis?

I know you hate Marvel and all; but at least take off the blinders long enough to note that this issue wasn't terrible.

roll eyes (sarcastic)roll eyes (sarcastic)roll eyes (sarcastic)roll eyes (sarcastic)roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ooohhhh hanbags at the ready. wink

BlaqChaos

Actually, this whole House of M thing was to just reduce the number of mutants in the Marvel Universe to just over 300 max.

BTW, the person behind the whole IC thing is Darksied.

Draco69
How is that continuity problems? Honestly, doesn't have a 100% knock-out rate when she absorbs people. She doesn't retain their powers forever either. Please. The battle was going for at the most 10 to fifteen minutes between the time of both issues. Notice Rogue said the EXACT same thing in both issues. Namor should have been out for at least an hour. It clearly shows there was some editorial problems.

Talk about pulling something out of your own ass to find problems with a good issue.

It's called having an opinion, little boy. Didn't you say just, oh, about an hour ago:

lOriginally posted by 8bitChris
et's just agree to disagree

Now the sudden turn around? Face it. You're a hypocrite.

Because it's a cop-out in my opinion. Morrison and Claramont CLEARLY had a major disagreement about Magneto's character. And they had a tug a war with what to do with him. So first, they developed this weak-ass Xorneto and realized that comic book readers weren't THAT stupid, than they created this fiasco of storyline to fix Magneto's character once and for all.

I'm glad you knew it was Quicksilver from day one.

Wonderful. Now how in Aunt Sammie's name is this "point" relevant?

Are you going to be glad if IC turns out to be totally unoriginal? Just a copy of the original Crisis?

Please, little boy. You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. You can critique the storyline for Infinite Crisis with no ill will from me, but when I critique the storyline for House of M you have the sheer gall to bash me? Hypocrite.

Do grow up, little boy.

Yes. It is. It's even lamer when people don't have the intelligence to counter a smilie...

Draco69
Originally posted by BlaqChaos
Actually, this whole House of M thing was to just reduce the number of mutants in the Marvel Universe to just over 300 max.

And correct Magneto's character. The 300 max mutant thing is temporary.

BTW, the person behind the whole IC thing is Darksied.

Possibly. It WOULD be a return of Darkseid's greatness. But we have no evidence whatsover of that.

8bitChris
Please. The battle was going for at the most 10 to fifteen minutes between the time of both issues. Notice Rogue said the EXACT same thing in both issues. Namor should have been out for at least an hour. It clearly shows there was some editorial problems.

It's called having an opinion, little boy. Didn't you say just, oh, about an hour ago:

l

Now the sudden turn around? Face it. You're a hypocrite.

Because it's a cop-out in my opinion. Morrison and Claramont CLEARLY had a major disagreement about Magneto's character. And they had a tug a war with what to do with him. So first, they developed this weak-ass Xorneto and realized that comic book readers weren't THAT stupid, than they created this fiasco of storyline to fix Magneto's character once and for all.

Wonderful. Now how in Aunt Sammie's name is this "point" relevant?

Are you going to be glad if IC turns out to be totally unoriginal? Just a copy of the original Crisis?

Please, little boy. You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. You can critique the storyline for Infinite Crisis with no ill will from me, but when I critique the storyline for House of M you have the sheer gall to bash me? Hypocrite.

Do grow up, little boy.

Yes. It is. It's even lamer when people don't have the intelligence to counter a smilie...

I never said anything about your intelligence. Why are you insulting mine? I think using the smileys is lame in the first place. It was an obvious insult towards a piece of work I admired. Excuse me for getting defensive.

I also think your nitpicking is lame.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but I said IC 1 was good didn't I? I'm also man enough to admit it's not the greatest story ever. It wasn't even close. To me, to me.

Name calling....oh.......the name calling.

OH WOE IS ME MARVEL'S CONTINUITY WILL BE FOREVER MARRED BECAUSE ROGUE ABSORBED SOME HIGH CLASS POWER PEOPLE IN BATTLE. 20 years from now, people will be looking back on issue 7 of HoM and saying, "Damn, how could they do that to Rogue?"

That's what I mean by obvious DC bias and nitpicking mein freud.

The whole "how the hell did Magneto" get back debate has been going on for years manno. You're not the first "genius" (I'm assuming you must have genius level intellect since you're walking around down-talking other peoples' intelligence.) to bring it up. They finally fix it and the first thing you do is b!tch. I'm acting like the "little boy" though. Right.

I'm sorry for attacking your opinion that Marvel's continiuty in HoM is scarred because of Rogue's super phenominon unnatural antics.

You think what you posted had any depth to it at all? It was a yawn and two complaints. Completely biased. You didn't even mention anything you liked about the issue; which is a fundamental part of having an unbiased statement. I feel that is sufficient enough reason for anyone to question your opinion's credibility.

Listen, I went into my little post about IC mentioning that I wasn't the most DC Savvy. If you weren't a DC fan and you read the first issue would you have thought it great? Possibly, but there are thousands of other people who share my view as well.

Call me a hypocrite if you want; but that doesn't stop your first post from being ridiculous. The "na-na boo-boo ur stupid" name calling doesn't make you look like any more of a grown up either.

Respond if you want, don't expect a reply if your post isn't "intelligent" enough to warrant one Einstein.

Oh and one final note, if you don't want your "opinions" to be attacked, how about try posting them without the "*yawn* " or the rolling of the eyes?

Adam Warlock
Yahman's just taking over for Whirly in his absence. Trolling...

BlaqChaos
And correct Magneto's character. The 300 max mutant thing is temporary.

Possibly. It WOULD be a return of Darkseid's greatness. But we have no evidence whatsover of that.

We have no evidence that Darksied is behind the IC, just like we have no evidence that the 300 mutant thing will only be temporary. But we do have evidence for it to be permanant. Marvel has said that that will be one of the permanent effects of HoM. Fans have been complaining for quite a while that there are too many mutants now. That in the old days, part of the X-Men's popularity was that there was just this small minority fighting for a world that hated them. These days, you can't throw a stone w/o hitting a mutant. The Ultimate X-Men have only a few handfuls, and sell a lot better. And when you think about it, Marvel only has about 300 real mutants that are actually used. The thousands of others are fluff.

8bitChris
There is a whole article at newsarama now about the mutant cap and how it will not be temporary. As long as Joe Q. is in charge anyway.

BlaqChaos
Yes, and in Wizard it states that it will not be temporary.

8bitChris
*highfives BlaqChaos*

Draco69
I never said anything about your intelligence.

I never said you said anything about my intelligence. Have you forgotten what you typed. erm

Why are you insulting mine?

I am in no way insulting your opinions of the issue. You insulted mine.

I think using the smileys is lame in the first place.

You would fine a very large percentage of people here at KMC forums wholly disagree.

It was an obvious insult towards a piece of work I admired.

Um. NO. Please. Ha!

It's called a critique. A review. I find it incredibly PATHETIC that if someone doesn't like some aspects of a story you like you find it to be equivalent to be a insult to your dear mother.

Excuse me for getting defensive.

Defensive now? WOW. All hail House of M...our 8bitChris will b*tch.
Please.

I also think your nitpicking is lame.

Uh-uh. That's nice. I think your nitpicking of IC's "it's too big and too many things going on" rhetoric is really lame too. See? We have something in common.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but I said IC 1 was good didn't I?

Yep. And I didn't stradle you when you made a few criticisms about the story. You on the hand literally pounced on me when I made criticisms about HoM.

Ooookay.

I'm also man enough to admit it's not the greatest story ever.

And you're not nearly man enough to admit the disreprencies of HoM storyline as well. I on the hand recognize the pros and cons of BOTH storylines. Always double standards with you, isn't it?

It wasn't even close. To me, to me.

Oh please. I can't have an opinion of HoM because as you said:

It was an obvious insult towards a piece of work I admired.

But YOU can make any criticisms you want about IC because of your self-awarded holier than thou attidude. Please. Hypocrite.

Name calling....oh.......the name calling.

Little boy isn't a name. It's an appropiate summation of how immature you're acting.

OH WOE IS ME MARVEL'S CONTINUITY WILL BE FOREVER MARRED BECAUSE ROGUE ABSORBED SOME HIGH CLASS POWER PEOPLE IN BATTLE.

Now we're getting somewhere. Good dog. Wanna bacon strip?

20 years from now, people will be looking back on issue 7 of HoM and saying, "Damn, how could they do that to Rogue?"

You're completely misunderstanding the issue I was annoyed with. How could Rogue have absorbed and KOed Namor and Storm in issue six, when in Issue seven, Namor is still up and walking, Storm's flying around zapping people, and Rogue doesn't appear to have absorbed anybody. THAN Rogue attempts absorb Namor as if she didn't before and Namor hasn't just been absorbed. AND Namor acted if he wasn't absorbed by Namor in the last issue. Confunding. Bad editors. Or artist. Or both.

That's what I mean by obvious DC bias

Please. I've already proven you're humping Marvel's cash cow like a five-year old puppy. You're a hypocrite with a sound basis in double-standards.

and nitpicking mein freud.

Annoyances. Not nitpicking. And I wouldn't comment....

The whole "how the hell did Magneto" get back debate has been going on for years manno.

And it STILL hasn't been resolved. House of M is going to do just that:

This is resurrection. Is Pietro a false Pietro at the end of House of M #7? I think Magneto died on Genosha (supposedly -- I prefer to believe he's still out there somehwere), and Wanda resurrected him. Planet X Mgneto is a resurrected Magneto -- perhaps something went wrong in Wanda's mind when she brought him back. Because "kick" and Sublime have never explained all the stupidities of Magneto's actions and the plot holes of Planet X.

After Xorneto's New York adventure and beheading...

Wanda brought him back again. The Excalibur Magneto is not a false Magneto. He's a resurrected Magneto. Only this time, Wanda's influence made him more like the Magneto she remembered when he was trying to make amends with her while he was headmaster of the New Mutants.

Planet X Magneto -- Wanda's memories of the insane Magnus of the BOEM days came to the fore.

Excalibur Magneto -- Wanda's memories of the Magneto trying to be a better man, came to the fore.

Both are the real Magnus -- his mind influenced by Wanda more than Sublime (Planet X) or Xavier (Excalibur).

You're not the first "genius" (I'm assuming you must have genius level intellect since you're walking around down-talking other peoples' intelligence.) to bring it up.

How did you know?! Who told you?! I payed good money for this to be a secret!

They finally fix it and the first thing you do is b!tch.

Fix it? If you say so. I think they just made a web more convulutated than Onslaught himself.

I'm acting like the "little boy" though. Right.

Admiting your flaws is the first step toward enlightement. Kudos to you.

I'm sorry for attacking your opinion that Marvel's continiuty in HoM is scarred because of Rogue's super phenominon unnatural antics.

Apology accepted. smile

*shhh other members of KMC! Yes I know that wasn't what I meant..but let's humor him shall we?*

You think what you posted had any depth to it at all? It was a yawn and two complaints.

Yep. It was quick, painfree critique.

Completely biased.

Yep. It's called an opinion, ya egoistical...

Opinions equal bias.

You didn't even mention anything you liked about the issue;

Awww! You giving those damn puppy dog eyes. Oh. All right. I liked lego-effect of Wanda's powers.

which is a fundamental part of having an unbiased statement.

Again. I was making an opinion. Opinions are biased. Do you need a dictionary?

I feel that is sufficient enough reason for anyone to question your opinion's credibility.

What you feel is your thumb up your ass because you're "nitpicking" my opinion for no other reason but to uphold your hypocritic statements.

Listen, I went into my little post about IC mentioning that I wasn't the most DC Savvy.

You mean you were Marvel biased.

If you weren't a DC fan and you read the first issue would you have thought it great?

And that's okay. Because I respect your opinion. Which is clearly something you need to learn.

but there are thousands of other people who share my view as well.

And there are thousands of other people who share my view as well about HoM. Once again, HYPOCRITE. Double standards. Yeesha.

Call me a hypocrite if you want;.

You are. This entire post from you CLEARLY shows you are.

but that doesn't stop your first post from being ridiculous.

Riiight. Because you don't like my opinion about the book. You got all "defensive" Please...

The "na-na boo-boo ur stupid" name calling doesn't make you look like any more of a grown up either.

Did I do that? I did not. Do get some prescription glasses...

Respond if you want, don't expect a reply if your post isn't "intelligent" enough to warrant one Einstein.

I did. And I just kicked your proverbial ass. Boo-ya.

Draco69
We have no evidence that Darksied is behind the IC, just like we have no evidence that the 300 mutant thing will only be temporary. But we do have evidence for it to be permanant.

You underestimate the power of X-Men fanboys. If this permanent, they will raid and destroy the House of Ideas.

Nothing is permanent in comics. Least of this.

Marvel has said that that will be one of the permanent effects of HoM. Fans have been complaining for quite a while that there are too many mutants now. That in the old days, part of the X-Men's popularity was that there was just this small minority fighting for a world that hated them. These days, you can't throw a stone w/o hitting a mutant. The Ultimate X-Men have only a few handfuls, and sell a lot better. And when you think about it, Marvel only has about 300 real mutants that are actually used. The thousands of others are fluff.

That makes complete sense. And I applaud it. Mutants a minority, my ass.

8bitChris
I never said you said anything about my intelligence. Have you forgotten what you typed. erm

I am in no way insulting your opinions of the issue. You insulted mine.

You would fine a very large percentage of people here at KMC forums wholly disagree.

Um. NO. Please. Ha!

It's called a critique. A review. I find it incredibly PATHETIC that if someone doesn't like some aspects of a story you like you find it to be equivalent to be a insult to your dear mother.

Defensive now? WOW. All hail House of M...our 8bitChris will b*tch.
Please.

Uh-uh. That's nice. I think your nitpicking of IC's "it's too big and too many things going on" rhetoric is really lame too. See? We have something in common.

Yep. And I didn't stradle you when you made a few criticisms about the story. You on the hand literally pounced on me when I made criticisms about HoM.

Ooookay.

And you're not nearly man enough to admit the disreprencies of HoM storyline as well. I on the hand recognize the pros and cons of BOTH storylines. Always double standards with you, isn't it?

Oh please. I can't have an opinion of HoM because as you said:

But YOU can make any criticisms you want about IC because of your self-awarded holier than thou attidude. Please. Hypocrite.

Little boy isn't a name. It's an appropiate summation of how immature you're acting.

Now we're getting somewhere. Good dog. Wanna bacon strip?

You're completely misunderstanding the issue I was annoyed with. How could Rogue have absorbed and KOed Namor and Storm in issue six, when in Issue seven, Namor is still up and walking, Storm's flying around zapping people, and Rogue doesn't appear to have absorbed anybody. THAN Rogue attempts absorb Namor as if she didn't before and Namor hasn't just been absorbed. AND Namor acted if he wasn't absorbed by Namor in the last issue. Confunding. Bad editors. Or artist. Or both.

Please. I've already proven you're humping Marvel's cash cow like a five-year old puppy. You're a hypocrite with a sound basis in double-standards.

Annoyances. Not nitpicking. And I wouldn't comment....

And it STILL hasn't been resolved. House of M is going to do just that:

This is resurrection. Is Pietro a false Pietro at the end of House of M #7? I think Magneto died on Genosha (supposedly -- I prefer to believe he's still out there somehwere), and Wanda resurrected him. Planet X Mgneto is a resurrected Magneto -- perhaps something went wrong in Wanda's mind when she brought him back. Because "kick" and Sublime have never explained all the stupidities of Magneto's actions and the plot holes of Planet X.

After Xorneto's New York adventure and beheading...

Wanda brought him back again. The Excalibur Magneto is not a false Magneto. He's a resurrected Magneto. Only this time, Wanda's influence made him more like the Magneto she remembered when he was trying to make amends with her while he was headmaster of the New Mutants.

Planet X Magneto -- Wanda's memories of the insane Magnus of the BOEM days came to the fore.

Excalibur Magneto -- Wanda's memories of the Magneto trying to be a better man, came to the fore.

Both are the real Magnus -- his mind influenced by Wanda more than Sublime (Planet X) or Xavier (Excalibur).

How did you know?! Who told you?! I payed good money for this to be a secret!

Fix it? If you say so. I think they just made a web more convulutated than Onslaught himself.

Admiting your flaws is the first step toward enlightement. Kudos to you.

Apology accepted. smile

*shhh other members of KMC! Yes I know that wasn't what I meant..but let's humor him shall we?*

Yep. It was quick, painfree critique.

Yep. It's called an opinion, ya egoistical...

Opinions equal bias.

Awww! You giving those damn puppy dog eyes. Oh. All right. I liked lego-effect of Wanda's powers.

Again. I was making an opinion. Opinions are biased. Do you need a dictionary?

What you feel is your thumb up your ass because you're "nitpicking" my opinion for no other reason but to uphold your hypocritic statements.

You mean you were Marvel biased.

And that's okay. Because I respect your opinion. Which is clearly something you need to learn.

And there are thousands of other people who share my view as well about HoM. Once again, HYPOCRITE. Double standards. Yeesha.

You are. This entire post from you CLEARLY shows you are.

Riiight. Because you don't like my opinion about the book. You got all "defensive" Please...

Did I do that? I did not. Do get some prescription glasses...

I did. And I just kicked your proverbial ass. Boo-ya.

Attacking sentences one by one doesn't do anything positive for your arguement.

My point proven. After that post, I have gathered an amount of evidence sufficient enough for me to call Draco an idiot. There I said it.

It's funny too, he thinks that taking a large number of my quotes out of context is a "proverbial" ass kicking. laughing

I mean look? He does it right in the first two sentences and thinks he's a genius.

Oh, and just to clear something up..I meant that using smileys like the "rolling eyes" one to prove a point was lame. There is no way to define proper use of the smileys lol. It's just that some ways are insulting and some are not. I'll give Draco that much.

Oh and Moron.

long pig
Well, when someone insults a comic that you really dig, it's easy to take it as an insult to yourself and your tastes in reading.

This is how you can make up.

8bit:"I was a bit offended, I took it personally."
Draco:"Oh, I didn't mean to. I'm sorry."
8bit:"Me too."
Draco:"I like you"
8bit:"I like you...more"
Draco:" I love you....."
8bit:"I've waited years for you to say that!"
Draco:"Take me now!"

8bitChris
I'm still trying to figure out how his first post was a "critique". It was a complaint.

And it was made more or less in retaliation of my little post in his IC thread. He wont admit it here, but he knows himself that it was.

If he thinks *yawn* marks and roll eyes (sarcastic) consitutes as a solid "critique" then more power to him. I still can't believe the Rogue thing. *shakes his head*

The whole "provebial" ass-kicking thing? I guess it's better to pat yourself on the back when no one else will.

LOL :rollseyes: :rollseyes::rollseyes::rollseyes::rollseyes::rolls
eyes: (that's a shame...didn't work. but you get the idea. It's stupid right?)

Draco69
Attacking sentences one by one doesn't do anything positive for your arguement.

Translation: I now have carpal syndrome and I'm hopelessly outmatched by the sheer logic of Draco69's arguments.

My point proven. After that post, I have gathered an amount of evidence sufficient enough for me to call Draco an idiot. There I said it.

Dear. The pile of sh** you spurted out of your ass isn't "evidence" Evidence is words and things that make sense. That's okay. You'll get it one day.

It's funny too, he thinks that taking a large number of my quotes out of context is a "proverbial" ass kicking. laughing

Yep. I don't see you refuting it...maybe Freudian unconciousness is trying to tell ya something.

I mean look? He does it right in the first two sentences and thinks he's a genius.

Okay. I can play this game...although it's kinda stupid.

Ahem.

"Look he's nitpicking my arguements because he doesn't have anything to counter it. So's he being a sore loser"

That was easy.

And YOU called me a genius. Thank you for that. big grin

Oh, and just to clear something up..I meant that using smileys like the "rolling eyes" one to prove a point was lame. There is no way to define proper use of the smileys lol.

Point? Dear. It's supposed to add emotion to our cold, lifeless internet-based text. That's it purpose.

And don't attempt define, define. You just not that there yet. Wanna bacon strip?

It's just that some ways are insulting and some are not. I'll give Draco that much.

People. Be warned. If you don't like HoM for some reason..than 8bitChris will naw at your ankles like a Poodle on crystal meth.

Oh and Moron.

I agree. You are. wink

Draco69
Well, when someone insults a comic that you really dig, it's easy to take it as an insult to yourself and your tastes in reading.

Tell that to 8BitChris. He simply doesn't understand...

And it wasn't an insult. It was criticism.

8bit:"I was a bit offended, I took it personally."
Draco:"Oh, I didn't mean to. I'm sorry."
8bit:"Me too."
Draco:"I like you"
8bit:"I like you...more"
Draco:" I love you....."
8bit:"I've waited years for you to say that!"
Draco:"Take me now!"

Bastard! How did you know? HOW DID YOU KNOW?! We worked so hard to keep this private and you come and screw it up! The NERVE.

mad

8bitChris
It's not nitpicking. It's picking apart a posting process that doesn't make any sense. You taking what I say out of context is nitpicking?

Please.

Honestly, can't you see that I said, "I never insulted your intelligence. Why are you insulting mine?"

How can you split those two sentences up. They fundamentally work together just as how your posts don't fundamentally work. You don't see it either. Was your reading comprehension on your SATs a 4? That's not meant to be an insult, it's an honest question.

Either you are too dense or simply not smart enough?

I've never "nawed" at anyone for not liking HoM. I just made you look like an idiot for making a stupid post.

Draco69
I'm still trying to figure out how his first post was a "critique". It was a complaint.

Criticism with complaints. You essentially won't accept anything less than a proverbial blowjob for the comic.

And it was made more or less in retaliation of my little post in his IC thread. He wont admit it here, but he knows himself that it was.

Retilation? Please. I disagreed with a certain element. Did I attack you? No.

You on the hand were to immature to accept a little criticism (for a book you didn't even write which is even MORE pathetic considering how you're acting as if it were your opus)

If he thinks *yawn* marks and roll eyes (sarcastic) consitutes as a solid "critique" then more power to him. I still can't believe the Rogue thing. *shakes his head*

Hey I was aiming for Peltzer prize or anything...

The whole "provebial" ass-kicking thing? I guess it's better to pat yourself on the back when no one else will.

Yep. Like the great Whitney Houston once said: "The greatest love all is love of yourself"

At least until she became a crack addict...

LOL :rollseyes: :rollseyes::rollseyes::rollseyes::rollseyes::rolls
eyes: (that's a shame...didn't work. but you get the idea. It's stupid right?)

Yes it IS stupid. For god's sake, you been here this long and you don't know how to type a smilie? For shame.... no

8bitChris
Tell that to 8BitChris. He simply doesn't understand...

And it wasn't an insult. It was criticism.

Bastard! How did you know? HOW DID YOU KNOW?! We worked so hard to keep this private and you come and screw it up! The NERVE.

mad

Ok, i'm done.

I apologize Draco. I got hot headed. I can see why post on the IC thread evoked a similiar response from you.

We've both said what we wanted.

I'm big enough to put this behind us and forget it if you are.

I apologize again Draco. I was out of line. I'm sorry.

You even kicked my ass if that helps. bangin

Draco69
It's not nitpicking. It's picking apart a posting process that doesn't make any sense.

Correction. I'm dissolving an arguement that made no sense in the first place.

b]You taking what I say out of context is nitpicking?

If out of context, you mean failure to make press the Edit button within the fifteen minute deadline..then no.

b]Please.

No. And everything you said WAS in context but your bipolarity refuses to recognize any comments that come to bite your ass.

Honestly, can't you see that I said, "I never insulted your intelligence. Why are you insulting mine?"

Either you are too dense or simply not smart enough?

It amazes me how you can be a hypocrite in between sentences...

How can you split those two sentences up. They fundamentally work together just as how your posts don't fundamentally work.

I split and dissect your arguements to get down to every piece of non-sensical sh**piles you have in your little tantrum.

Was your reading comprehension on your SATs a 4?

You mean the APs. The scale doesn't go that low....

Unless they changed it again.

I believe I got either 730 or 710. I'm not sure considering it was three years ago. I got in 700s though, that I'nm sure of.

That's not meant to be an insult, it's an honest question.

My god. You are bipolar. How can you say too completely contrasting statements at the same time? Wow.

I've never "nawed" at anyone for not liking HoM. I just made you look like an idiot for making a stupid post.

You did it again. You claim you didn't do such a thing in your first sentence. Than disprove your prior statement by saying a contrasting following statement.

THIS is why I dissect your statements. You that full of sh**.

Draco69
Ok, i'm done.

I apologize Draco. I got hot headed. I can see why post on the IC thread evoked a similiar response from you.

We've both said what we wanted.

I'm big enough to put this behind us and forget it if you are.

I apologize again Draco. I was out of line. I'm sorry.

You even kicked my ass if that helps. bangin

Apology accepted.....wanna make out? I'm REALLY horny. naughty

We can blame Longpig.

Oh and just ignore the above post.

8bitChris
love

Draco69
smokin'

joesha28
House of M is like a whorehouse. Can't wait for it to end.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.