Theres no point having a ''cough'' smiley........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kmcdude
Cause unless I have a Cold it's just random,,,,,,,,,,,

Trip out people raver alien smokin' What the f**k?

nitro-swicked
What the f**k?

what u smoking??

put the pipe on the floor and take a 2 paces back and walk away. just walk away son.

stick out tongue

kmcdude
Who is tripping here? raver

Cringe
Havent you reached the 4 thread a day limit yet?lol.

kmcdude
Originally posted by Cringe

Special rules apply to me no expression

Cringe
Which mod did you have to blow to get those privilages?

Cinemaddiction

Not yet.

Cringe
?

Cinemaddiction
He started one thread in the past day.

Cringe
Oh because of the 12embarrasmento am thing huh.

kmcdude
?

I know, laughing I dont think he asked you Cinema

hysterical

kmcdude
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
He started one thread in the past day.

Wow, must of been hard to find that out hysterical

Cinemaddiction
Eh, well, you said "special rules" something or another, which means you weren't even aware you only started one thread in the past day/24 hours..so I had to set shit straight.

Cringe
hysterical

Rarely do I laugh out loud online but thats kind of true.

kmcdude
Eh, well, you said "special rules" something or another, which means you weren't even aware you only started one thread in the past day/24 hours..so I had to set shit straight.

I were aware no expression ....................I just thought it would be obvious that since I just posted a thread I have not used the 4 thread limit.........just to set ''shit strait''..........I mean straight

Cringe
bATTLe of Da WitS NOW!

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by kmcdude
I were aware no expression ....................I just thought it would be obvious that since I just posted a thread I have not used the 4 thread limit.........just to set ''shit strait''..........I mean straight

Doesn't make any sense for you suggest you have "special powers" if you knew you had only posted once since the time change, otherwise, if you knew, like you said you did, you would have acknowledged to Cringe that you've only posted one thread since 12:01 AM.

Pretty simple when you think about it.

BackFire
There's no point in any of the smileys.

Just like there's no point in this thread.

Nevermind
Yeah well like 1/2 the smilies KMC supply are totally useless I mean when the f*ck am I going to use pile

kmcdude
Doesn't make any sense for you suggest you have "special powers" if you knew you had only posted once since the time change, otherwise, if you knew, like you said you did, you would have acknowledged to Cringe that you've only posted one thread since 12:01 AM.

Pretty simple when you think about it.

No,have you ever heard of being ''sarcastic'' roll eyes (sarcastic) and I didn't post a thread at 12:01 am cause I would of been in bed then.......

Cringe
When your overwhelmed with joy no expression

BackFire
No,have you ever heard of being ''sicastic'' roll eyes (sarcastic) and I didn't post a thread at 12:01 am cause I would of been in bed then.......

No, what is this word? I've never heard it before.

Cringe
I have no expression

BackFire
I have no expression

Speaking of pointless faces. The "I have no expression" face certainly is, far and away, the most redundant and useless, seeing as the default of no smiley at all = no expression.

Cinemaddiction
No,have you ever heard of being ''sarcastic'' roll eyes (sarcastic) and I didn't post a thread at 12:01 am cause I would of been in bed then.......

You weren't being sarcastic. You didn't know that you only had 1 thread in the past 24 hours, so you played it safe with a neutral answer.

You ever hear of deductive reasoning?

kmcdude
You weren't being sarcastic. You didn't know that you only had 1 thread in the past 24 hours, so you played it safe with a neutral answer.

You ever hear of deductive reasoning?

confused Yes I did know,As I have not BEEN on since last night roll eyes (sarcastic) then got on after work and posted 1 thread......You are just wrong and dont like admitting it. big grin

Cinemaddiction
Who said anything about last night? The time zone changes for everyone, but the hourly allotment of threads started doesn't. Ergo, you started 1 thread in the past, and newest, 24 hour period.

Cringe
confused Yes I did know,As I have not BEEN on since last night roll eyes (sarcastic) then got on after work and posted 1 thread......You are just wrong and dont like admitting it. big grin

Listen to CA dude.

He checks up on all of us ninja

kmcdude
Who said anything about last night? The time zone changes for everyone, but the hourly allotment of threads started doesn't. Ergo, you started 1 thread in the past, and newest, 24 hour period.

confused Sorry now I am just lost............

kmcdude
Listen to CA dude.

He checks up on all of us ninja

laughing So what?

Cringe
sick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.