Urban combat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aanathan
I cant do it or somin its just about being special ops in a world of drug dealers and terrorrists

feralboy
look ush close this once don't get on his bad side

DarkDethbringer
DUDE!!!! what ared you stupid?! you get permission from ush at the new game ideas thread!

moogle_xenocide
get....permission.....newb.......look....at......stickies......

feralboy
sorry ush but i had to post this
no permission closed lol. but really give ush some respect.i did the same thing but i didn't make the other rp without permission.

aanathan
i did put it in the thread you stupid cockblastin hoe ass mother ****ers fairy *** grabin asswipes from fukin space you black ass pussys!!!!die mother ****er die ***** close your eyes.....

Trickster
Wow... 'ass pussys'

That sounds exciting...

Now you're banned too!

KingDubya
Originally posted by aanathan
i did put it in the thread you stupid cockblastin hoe ass mother ****ers fairy *** grabin asswipes from fukin space you black ass pussys!!!!die mother ****er die ***** close your eyes.....
It's not enough to post it in the thread. You must also wait for Ush to say it has permission, which normally requires that plenty of people are interested in it. And it's a plus if you type as if it were important, because then it means you may have actually put time into the creation of it.

DarkDethbringer
haha! banned canned and disbanned! good by little spammer

feline
your the dumb one just read .A-hole

DarkDethbringer
exctly no shame in small cursing just when you launch a ZERO sense span of it

feline
i could let it go i tried but no ones talk to me better yet us as kmc members like that and i'll be the first to stand up for any of you

DarkDethbringer
I feel all fuzy inside

Trickster
Guys, just let it die. We all know he'll be banned soon enough.

Ushgarak
Closed. aanathan, you get one warning and one alone. Behave like that again and you are banned.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.