Uber Scarlet Witch vs. Franklin Richards Prime vs. Proteus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlaqChaos
All at the height of their abilities. Wanda has reforged the entire 616 reality. Franklin once created a pocket universe. And Proteus...well he's still pretty formidable.

xmarksthespot
I'm going to say Wanda. Just cos.

GalacticStorm
At the height of their powers im still gonna say Franklin. Look how young he was when he made the pocket universes

xmarksthespot
Don't read this if you haven't read HoM #7.
Yes but she likely erased him along with all the other mutants at the end of HoM #7

leonheartmm
franklin might become a problem for tribunal itself at the height of his powers

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by leonheartmm
franklin might become a problem for tribunal itself at the height of his powers

Utter nonsense

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Don't read this if you haven't read HoM #7.
Yes but she likely erased him along with all the other mutants at the end of HoM #7

Current Franklins hardly in a position to withstand such power though is he. Judging by his feats when he's mature i think he'll be more impressive

xmarksthespot
Hmm.. if you cannot die, and can restore the dead, not only by recreating them from scratch but also just by revitalising people does that make you beyond Death's power? And if such where would that put you on a cosmic scale?

TheKahn
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Hmm.. if you cannot die, and can restore the dead, not only by recreating them from scratch but also just by revitalising people does that make you beyond Death's power?

Or Death simply lets you for some reason? Who knows?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by TheKahn
Or Death simply lets you for some reason? Who knows?

Good idea. wink

I haevent read house of M can you tell me why you say she cannot die?

Is that in terms of an Olympian/ Eternal sense or a Phoenix sense?

xmarksthespot
I'll just put spoiler tags in case.She gets shot in the spine with an arrow from Hawkeye, whom she recreated, while playing with the children she recreated. She disassembles the reality of the arrow and she's all better.Doesn't necessarily put her beyond dying I guess but she's been displaying an awful lot of power lately, with effects on an omniversal scale.

Draco69
Proteus is a non-factor. Read Exiles 71.

Wanda is the most powerful. She's upsetting the delicate balance of the omniverse.

The Ion
Originally posted by leonheartmm
franklin might become a problem for tribunal itself at the height of his powers Not even close. Franklin is Celestial level which is still very much below Tribunal.

I haven't read enough of HOM to know about Wanda but manipulating reality on a cosmic scale is Parallax/Ion level power.

Creshosk
House of M still just seems to be wanda's take on reailty, but it doesn't involve the 616 characters, just her preceptions of those characters. Not only are their massive power descrepincies between the HOM and 616 counterparts, but the storyline had Wanda, Xavier and Magneto going through a wormhole, away from 616-earth. So it could all just be in her head for all we know.

BlaqChaos
Originally posted by Creshosk
House of M still just seems to be wanda's take on reailty, but it doesn't involve the 616 characters, just her preceptions of those characters. Not only are their massive power descrepincies between the HOM and 616 counterparts, but the storyline had Wanda, Xavier and Magneto going through a wormhole, away from 616-earth. So it could all just be in her head for all we know.

What House of M have you been reading. This is the real 616 reality. The "power descrepencies" are the result of what Wanda has done to the people, and there hasn't been not one wormhole in the whole series. If you're refering to the wormhole that Magneto took her through in the end of the Disassembled arc, the went straight to Genosha as seen in Excalibur when Magneto departed and returned through it. The buring white effect is what it looks like when reality is rewriten on a scale like this. Read all of the House of M spin-off books and it's explained in them.

Wynndar
hmm...I dont think its 616...If u consider the usual rules of the omniverse, HOM is one possibility but not in continuity with 616.

Wanda is pretty powerful

Franklin has gotten Eternity's direct attention on a few occasions. Essentially he was a big player in the defeat of Abraxis. Galactus and Eternity also Showed up at Roma's place when Franklin increased the powers of the F4.

Xplosive
Franklin

radioboy121
I haven't caught up with House of M, so I don't know enough about Scarlet Witch. If this was current Franklin Richards, Proteus could really screw with his mind and give him nightmares (as Mephisto's lackeys did to him) and then some as he did with Phoenix (caused her to experience the sensation of a buried dead person but conscious, or something like that). But as this is full potential Franklin, he would be the winner of these two.

Maestro
Yea, Franklin got acknowledged by the celestials as well, they wanted to take him back to their home world to train him as they saw he had the potential to be their equals but the F4 said no.

BlaqChaos
Originally posted by Wynndar
hmm...I dont think its 616...If u consider the usual rules of the omniverse, HOM is one possibility but not in continuity with 616.

Well, I've been crazy enough to buy all the House of M books and tie-ins. This is the 616 reality. Roma confimed it was Marvel Core reality in Excalibur when she was about to destroy the entire reality to save the rest of the multiverse. It was also confirmed by the Exiles, and their systems identified it by name as Earth 616. Most of them were pulled out just in time before Wanda did a major reformat of reality a second time and wiped out all mutants.

Marvel said that Wanda has been subtlely altering the MU for some time now, and when all the dust clears there will only be about 300 mutants in the MU.

xmarksthespot
Add to that, the reason Roma was going to destroy MU 616 reality was that Wanda's powers were going to collapse all of reality, not just 616 reality, all of creation. Wanda's powers were going to Big Crunch the omniverse.

Crimson Phoenix
Wow! wanda's become so powerful now. cant wait to get HOM 7 tommorow.

I would normally say franklin richards in this battle (if he had control), but from what i've been hearing, scarlet witch takes this easily.

demigawd
I finally read HoM 7.

The good news is that Wanda is clearly the most powerful entity in the Marvel Universe. Beyond Eternity, beyond IG, beyond LT, beyond HOTU, beyond even GS's Phoenix Force! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

The bad news is that it's been retconned so that Magneto has nothing to do with it.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by demigawd
I finally read HoM 7.

The good news is that Wanda is clearly the most powerful entity in the Marvel Universe. Beyond Eternity, beyond IG, beyond LT, beyond HOTU, beyond even GS's Phoenix Force! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

The bad news is that it's been retconned so that Magneto has nothing to do with it.

Not beyond Phoenix demi lets not get ahead of ourselves wink

demigawd
Bah! Beyond the new thread! Now Phoenix will feel the wrath of Magneto Prime!

Creshosk
Originally posted by BlaqChaos
Well, I've been crazy enough to buy all the House of M books and tie-ins. This is the 616 reality. Roma confimed it was Marvel Core reality in Excalibur when she was about to destroy the entire reality to save the rest of the multiverse. It was also confirmed by the Exiles, and their systems identified it by name as Earth 616. Most of them were pulled out just in time before Wanda did a major reformat of reality a second time and wiped out all mutants.

Marvel said that Wanda has been subtlely altering the MU for some time now, and when all the dust clears there will only be about 300 mutants in the MU. I wonder if wanda is going to be one of them. . .

Stupid editor in cheif. . .

Whirlysplatt
smile Retcon after retcon I have not picked up 7 yet, it sounds as poor as the rest of house of M. Shame IC is a cracking series and I like Bendis a lot of the time. NA is actually better than I thought.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
smile Retcon after retcon I have not picked up 7 yet, it sounds as poor as the rest of house of M. Shame IC is a cracking series and I like Bendis a lot of the time. NA is actually better than I thought. House of M is just a plot device for the editor in chief's personal anti X-men agenda.

Really poorly thought out to, using a mutant to get rid of mutants is ridiculous. I wouldn't blame the writer for something that is this big anyway.

Whirlysplatt
House of M is just a plot device for the editor in chief's personal anti X-men agenda.

Really poorly thought out to, using a mutant to get rid of mutants is ridiculous. I wouldn't blame the writer for something that is this big anyway.

the editor in chief is Bolivar Trask confused

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock

Whirlysplatt
the editor in chief is Bolivar Trask confused

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock

He sounds like a right Nimrod laughing

Creshosk
He sounds like a right Nimrod laughing That is funny.

Naw its a statment that Joe Q made that showed he hade an agenda against them

"Reducing the number of X-men has been a priority since I became Edito in Cheif" Something along those lines. . .

Whirlysplatt
That is funny.

Naw its a statment that Joe Q made that showed he hade an agenda against them

"Reducing the number of X-men has been a priority since I became Edito in Cheif" Something along those lines. . .

I can understand why Queseda is a bit older than me but essentially my generation.

The idea of the Mutant (racial unknown) menace etc has long been lost in X men in favour of metaphysical arcs far better suited to the Silver Surfer. This is a trend in Marvel that has imo been an error and I guess he wants to ground the Marvel Universe confused just as hypertime etc shoots Supes and co back almost to precrisis levels - interesting smile

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock

Creshosk
I can understand why Queseda is a bit older than me but essentially my generation.

The idea of the Mutant (racial unknown) menace etc has long been lost in X men in favour of metaphysical arcs far better suited to the Silver Surfer. This is a trend in Marvel that has imo been an error and I guess he wants to ground the Marvel Universe confused just as hypertime etc shoots Supes and co back almost to precrisis levels - interesting smile

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock The only thing pissing me off is he's getting rid of Jubilee. . . I don't mind a return to simpler times. . but I'm mad that he's getting rid of rather than limiting the powers of the characters already established.

The X-men had been a long standing parellel to civil rights movements, so of course there are going to be more mutants showing up as it progresses. . . and now this?

Whirlysplatt
The only thing pissing me off is he's getting rid of Jubilee. . . I don't mind a return to simpler times. . but I'm mad that he's getting rid of rather than limiting the powers of the characters already established.

The X-men had been a long standing parellel to civil rights movements, so of course there are going to be more mutants showing up as it progresses. . . and now this?

Yes although that paralell has been diluted heavily over the last 20 years.
Yes Shame about Jubilation - she was Robin to Wolvies batman for so long, it was Terra and Deathstroke all over again confused wasn't it. Do you like oriental schoolgirl sites Cresh? big grin

Creshosk
Yes although that paralell has been diluted heavily over the last 20 years.
Yes Shame about Jubilation - she was Robin to Wolvies batman for so long, it was Terra and Deathstroke all over again confused wasn't it. Do you like oriental schoolgirl sites Cresh? big grin Do I like what?

Meh, I liked her for her personality and abilities more than her race.

Whirlysplatt
Do I like what?

Meh, I liked her for her personality and abilities more than her race.

those sites aren't about race confused wink whatever floats you boat man smile

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock

The Ion
Cresh is right though. Reducing the number of mutants doesn't mean much if they aren't reducing the number of X-books which just so happen to be among Marvel's top sellers. Aren't there even more X-books or at least minis starting up after HOM? laughing

demigawd
Yeah, District X is going to be about a neighborhood of poor humans now, hahaha.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by The Ion
Cresh is right though. Reducing the number of mutants doesn't mean much if they aren't reducing the number of X-books which just so happen to be among Marvel's top sellers. Aren't there even more X-books or at least minis starting up after HOM? laughing

laughing true enough smile

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by demigawd
Yeah, District X is going to be about a neighborhood of poor humans now, hahaha.

laughing smile

Superherovandal
you know what would be really cool? If they got rid of Wolverine. Or at least made him realistic now.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Superherovandal
you know what would be really cool? If they got rid of Wolverine. Or at least made him realistic now. Go look at one of the "say goodbye to your favorite X-men" threads. . . I'm speculating thqat they're going to get rid of Wolverine after he completes his quest.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.