Joker in BB 2-3?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Manic Lucifer
As we will probubly see Joker make a appearance some to soon (Batman Begins 2-3) who do you think could potray the mad clown well.
My current ideas are:

Benicio Del Toro
(Sin City Jacky Boy)

Ray Liotta
(Revolver)

Andrew Koenig
(Batman: Dead End Joker)

You guys got any opinions/suggestions

NoFate007
Adrien Brody, Edward Norton, Crispin Glover, Sam Rockwell, and a slight possibility of Lachey Chulme since I've never seen him in anything so I can't deny him yet.

Rocker2005
I duno

TheKahn
Don't mean to get political but I couldn't resistbatman

Silverstein
i heard Chris Nolan wants Sean Penn as the Joker

NoFate007
Penn's too old.

JediMasterLuke5
If Jim Carey wouldnt have already played the riddler I could see him playing the Joker. Also Johnny Depp could play it. Also any other insane actor you could think of.

Silverstein
Originally posted by JediMasterLuke5
If Jim Carey wouldnt have already played the riddler I could see him playing the Joker. Also Johnny Depp could play it. Also any other insane actor you could think of.

im starting to get annoyed by Jim Carrey's comedy. Too over-the-top. Dumb and Dumber/Cable Guy were funny. Johnny Depp...no, i cant see it, give some good reasons why you think these guys could pull it off

and no one mention steve carrel or robin williams

NoFate007
I would've said possible for Depp but then he did Wonka so...

Robin Williams, no way. He's too old, doesn't have the build, and his insane characters are always very calm. Plus his comedy isn't sadistic, its very energetic and stuff. We can't just hire a good comedian.

Silverstein
Originally posted by NoFate007
I would've said possible for Depp but then he did Wonka so...

Robin Williams, no way. He's too old, doesn't have the build, and his insane characters are always very calm. Plus his comedy isn't sadistic, its very energetic and stuff. We can't just hire a good comedian.

"no one mention steve carrel or robin williams" meaning Do not mention them. obviously they suck as The Joker. I dont think the BB Joker will be funny, like a comedy, maybe some sick form of funny

NoFate007
Oh, sorry, I read that too fast. I thought it said "no one mentioned.." as in "you guys forgot the best choices..."

Definitely, he should only be funny in the way that TAS was, where you felt bad when you laughed cause it was sadistic. If Mark Hamill looked right for it, I'd suggest him, cause he has the absolute perfect voice for it, its too eerie.

Silverstein
Oh, sorry, I read that too fast. I thought it said "no one mentioned.." as in "you guys forgot the best choices..."

Definitely, he should only be funny in the way that TAS was, where you felt bad when you laughed cause it was sadistic. If Mark Hamill looked right for it, I'd suggest him, cause he has the absolute perfect voice for it, its too eerie.

i grew up hearing mark hammil as the Joker. Maybe he could do it if they put like a fake chin or something like that...what do they call it? prostethics??

Harvey Dent
Originally posted by Manic Lucifer
As we will probubly see Joker make a appearance some to soon (Batman Begins 2-3) who do you think could potray the mad clown well.
My current ideas are:

Benicio Del Toro
(Sin City Jacky Boy)

Ray Liotta
(Revolver)

Andrew Koenig
(Batman: Dead End Joker)

You guys got any opinions/suggestions

Andrew Koenig was so horrible in Dead End. He played Boner in Growing Pains.

I found him annoying as hell as the Joker.
Also there is already a thread discussing this topic.

Can a mod move this thread into the other one?

Myth
I was watching the TV version of The Shining the other day and I realized that Steven Weber could make a pretty good Joker. It really hit me during the scene where he was chasing Danny with that evil grin (very pointy ends of his mouth) and backs Danny into a corner. He convinces Danny that he is good and when Danny hugs him, he gave this really creepy smile with a laugh that had me convinced that he could do a good job. Its also would be a bonus that he isn't a huge name actor so the actor's real identity wouldn't overshadow the character. One thing that would be ironic is that his friend from Wings is going to be a bad guy in Spiderman.

TheKahn
Two words : Steve Buscemi

Jokerinthedeck
Oh, what about Jack Nickleson!!
Just kidding.

I don't think there is anyone who could live up to the Joker. sad

Myth
I think they can, you just have to take a different direction. Jack Nicholson was a 'fun' Joker. Now we need a scary/creepy Joker. That way it will have different strengths.

EsteemedLeader
Mark Hamill.

Jokerinthedeck
Yeah, I reckon Mark Hamil could play the Joker, his voice and movement would be absolutely GREAT!
I just don't think he looks right. confused

Silverstein
Originally posted by Jokerinthedeck
Yeah, I reckon Mark Hamil could play the Joker, his voice and movement would be absolutely GREAT!
I just don't think he looks right. confused

his joker voice is awesome, he did the joker voice for cock knocker(in jay and silent bob) and i closed my eyes and i could see the joker!!!!! eek!

tpaquin
I think that A Mark Hammill Live-action joke would:

a. Make a lot of fans very happy.
b. Give a new and unique look to an old character.(Cillian Muurphy as Scarecrow, anyone?)
c. Be awesome.

Silverstein
Originally posted by tpaquin
I think that A Mark Hammill Live-action joke would:

a. Make a lot of fans very happy.
b. Give a new and unique look to an old character.(Cillian Muurphy as Scarecrow, anyone?)
c. Be awesome.

i like to see/hear mark hammil as Joker but like i said before, with some form of prosthetics on his face to make him actually LOOK like the Joker

NoFate007
can anyone do a manip pic of Hamill as the Joker so we can get a look?

Batman Returns
hamil will not be joker.

and as long as joker still has his pale white face, red lips, and green hair, im happy. oh and hes gotta be a crazy mutha too. and have somewhat of a purple suit. heck, i want the purple suit.

Silverstein
i wanna see a joker that looks and sounds like the Joker

Batman Returns
Originally posted by Silverstein
i wanna see a joker that looks and sounds like the Joker

dont be bashin nicholson now, he was awsome as joker. but we do need to freshen him up in movies, but i hope nolan doesnt go overboard with hsi "realism" crap. joker must remain joker, not "goth" man.

Silverstein
Originally posted by Batman Returns
dont be bashin nicholson now, he was awsome as joker. but we do need to freshen him up in movies, but i hope nolan doesnt go overboard with hsi "realism" crap. joker must remain joker, not "goth" man.

im not bashing nicholson. I just want to see a real life Joker from the cartoon.

((The_Anomaly))
i dont know, needs to be skinny, creepy, in a strange sadistic way. but also smart. and i agree with the above poster, too serious isnt the joker, he has to have some stupidity about him, but that he knows hes being stupid and uses it to catch people off guard....like batman uses fear

who would do it the best? dunno, hopefully they pick someone good.

NoFate007
I think Hamill could do it the best cause he's had so much practice doing it great. I think he needs to shape up though, he looks like crap lately. But they said before, while working on TAS and stuff, when he used to do his Joker lines, he'd move all around and his face was evil and all that, like, he really got into it. I think at the very least they should put a test audition of him on the dvd lol

Silverstein
I think Hamill could do it the best cause he's had so much practice doing it great. I think he needs to shape up though, he looks like crap lately. But they said before, while working on TAS and stuff, when he used to do his Joker lines, he'd move all around and his face was evil and all that, like, he really got into it. I think at the very least they should put a test audition of him on the dvd lol

maybe if mark hamill got really skinny, he could look a bit more like the role.

NoFate007
Yeah, and cleaned up a bit, he looks like he's on drugs

Silverstein
Yeah, and cleaned up a bit, he looks like he's on drugs

like i said many times, he could look like the real deal Joker if they put prosthetics on his face (like that dude in Sin City, that slept with goldie)

Jokerinthedeck
like i said many times, he could look like the real deal Joker if they put prosthetics on his face (like that dude in Sin City, that slept with goldie)

Although I really want Hamil to be Joker, I think the actor, how he looks, what he looks like with the prosthetics, might outshine the real Joker character. bawling

viola67
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
i dont know, needs to be skinny, creepy, in a strange sadistic way. but also smart. and i agree with the above poster, too serious isnt the joker, he has to have some stupidity about him, but that he knows hes being stupid and uses it to catch people off guard....like batman uses fear

who would do it the best? dunno, hopefully they pick someone good.

what about cillian murphy? he's good as Scarecrow

NoFate007

Mainstream
Originally posted by viola67
what about cillian murphy? he's good as Scarecrow

he was pretty good...I hope next time we see him he looks more Scarecrow looking, the evil sack in a business suit look can only pass for one movie.

wuTa
how about jeff daniels, just watch bloodwork, he's got the hair like the joker's, when he grins right before the conlusion he has that wideass joker grin, i'm tellin you, that dude would be money as the joker

Silverstein
Originally posted by wuTa
how about jeff daniels, just watch bloodwork, he's got the hair like the joker's, when he grins right before the conlusion he has that wideass joker grin, i'm tellin you, that dude would be money as the joker

Jeff dandiels, in my opinion, no way. He is not scary. this BB Joker just robbed a bank and killed two people, and i dont think Daniels can convince me that he killed people (dumb and dumber/pleasentville is still in my head since i watched it)

-as for that scarecrow comment about the suit, the least he can have is a reddish suit/brown plaid tie/sewn patches on his elbows...thats at the very least.

FistOfThe North
i know you guy'll disagree but i think Daniel Day Lewis would make a great Joker.

Look at his performance as the main bad guy in "Gangs of New York". At times clam cold and calculating and at other just plain frikken psychotically loses it and will kill at will. He did win a best actor Oscar before and the Joker needs to be preformed by a top caliber actor more than someone who plainly just looks like the joker i think. But he can look like the joker.

You gotta make the Joker better or at least as good as Nicholson was. Another Best Actor Oscar winner.

Silverstein
In my opinion, top rate actors now a days overshine their characters in movies. And Nicholson's Joker wasnt that great. I hate that prince music

FistOfThe North
In my opinion, top rate actors now a days overshine their characters in movies. And Nicholson's Joker wasnt that great. I hate that prince music

Nicholson's Joker wasn't that great?

lol he was perfect. He had the best lines in the movie.

He was not just funny, like other Jokers, but psychotic as well. I don't think Jack outshined the Joker at all. The 2 fit like a glove. Thats why the next Joker needs to do a better job or the movie will suck, plainly. Everyone will have Jack Nick in mind when watching the new Joker. The director and new actor need to make the audience see a good Joker, and not Jack's refelction.

The best lines in my opinion were, "Wait'll they get a load of me..."

and "You can call me, Joker! And as you can see, I'm alot happier.." lol

just the delivery of it as well

Silverstein
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Nicholson's Joker wasn't that great?

lol he was perfect. He had the best lines in the movie.

He was not just funny, like other Jokers, but psychotic as well. I don't think Jack outshined the Joker at all. The 2 fit like a glove. Thats why the next Joker needs to do a better job or the movie will suck, plainly. Everyone will have Jack Nick in mind when watching the new Joker. The director and new actor need to make the audience see a good Joker, and not Jack's refelction.

The best lines in my opinion were, "Wait'll they get a load of me..."

and "You can call me, Joker! And as you can see, I'm alot happier.." lol

just the delivery of it as well

-Nicholson was decent. I cant really rate his performance, i havent seen any other top actors act as Joker. Nicholson's Joker wasnt really the real Joker either, he was too over the top. Nicholson's Joker wasnt even funny.
-I want to see Mark Hamill's 90s cartoon Joker. His Joker laugh is creepy but cool. but thats just my opinion.

FistOfThe North
-Nicholson was decent. I cant really rate his performance, i havent seen any other top actors act as Joker. Nicholson's Joker wasnt really the real Joker either, he was too over the top. Nicholson's Joker wasnt even funny.
-I want to see Mark Hamill's 90s cartoon Joker. His Joker laugh is creepy but cool. but thats just my opinion.

Jack as the Joker had some funny moments..What about when he had the fake 'toon style tattering teeth pop out after Batman punched him in the face. Or when he said, "you wouldn't hit a guys with glasses, would ya?" lol I know it sounds corny now but back then it was funny.

There's even a funny part, i thought, where after he shot Bruce in Vikki's apartment while leaving. He left jokingly sadly, backing up, while expressing his emotion theatrically with vikki. then turns around and swan dives and makes a fart noise with his mouth..lol

i though that was kinda funny when i 1st saw that. And what about the long revolver. lol that hand gun was like 5 ft long. What about when he shot he closest protege for no reason, cause they stole his balloons, lol

Silverstein
Jack as the Joker had some funny moments..What about when he had the fake 'toon style tattering teeth pop out after Batman punched him in the face. Or when he said, "you wouldn't hit a guys with glasses, would ya?" lol I know it sounds corny now but back then it was funny.

There's even a funny part, i thought, where after he shot Bruce in Vikki's apartment while leaving. He left jokingly sadly, backing up, while expressing his emotion theatrically with vikki. then turns around and swan dives and makes a fart noise with his mouth..lol

i though that was kinda funny when i 1st saw that. And what about the long revolver. lol that hand gun was like 5 ft long. What about when he shot he closest protege for no reason, cause they stole his balloons, lol

ok, the baloon joke sounds funny.

what kind of humor will BB joker have?? what do you thinks some of the jokes could be?

FistOfThe North

I know Nick wasn't the original. He was just the best joker

And casting Luke Skywalker as the Joker in a movie?

Um...n.no..lol

His vocal impersonation is good, Cartoon good.

And I couldn't imagine Mark Hamil's Joker cartoon voice in a serious a movie as Batman Begins was.

Silverstein
I know Nick wasn't the original. He was just the best joker

And casting Luke Skywalker as the Joker in a movie?

Um...n.no..lol

His vocal impersonation is good, Cartoon good.

And I couldn't imagine Mark Hamil's Joker cartoon voice in a serious a movie as Batman Begins was.

see, some actors overshine the character. But he is also the voice!! his voice is awesome.

His voice sounds somewhat serious. its not kiddie or lame. I think someone mentioned this. There should be like a audition where mark hamill tries out for Joker on the special features of Batman 2.

I just want to know how his performance will be like if he's in the new Bat movies...just curious.

wuTa
Jeff dandiels, in my opinion, no way. He is not scary. this BB Joker just robbed a bank and killed two people, and i dont think Daniels can convince me that he killed people (dumb and dumber/pleasentville is still in my head since i watched it)

-as for that scarecrow comment about the suit, the least he can have is a reddish suit/brown plaid tie/sewn patches on his elbows...thats at the very least.

i knew that was gonna come up, but if you whatch him in blood work than you can see he can pull off the creepy killer, and we know he already has the comedic talents, put those two together and you got the joker.....

as far as jack nick, the best lines were, 'you look a little hot under the collar?" after he burned that dudes flesh off, and when that one dude was like your insane, and he was like "haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?".....classic

FistOfThe North
see, some actors overshine the character. But he is also the voice!! his voice is awesome.

His voice sounds somewhat serious. its not kiddie or lame. I think someone mentioned this. There should be like a audition where mark hamill tries out for Joker on the special features of Batman 2.

I just want to know how his performance will be like if he's in the new Bat movies...just curious.

You know what? Nothing's impossible in Hollywood nowadays.

I think Mark is a good actor and he does a good Joker voice, but if i see him as "The Joker" in the Batman Begins sequel, I'd see Luke Skywalker son of Anakin, lol im sorry.

Like I said, Hamill's Joker's voice is cartoon good. I thought Jack's '89 Joker laugh was sicker than Hamill's Joker 'toon laugh, not that it sucked.

I like the laugh Jack/Joker let out after he tried to scare Vikki after she threw water on his face and was saying "Im melting! I'm melting!"When he said: "Boo! hehehe!" and Batman came crashing through the windowed roof. That laugh was soo Joker-like, lol

Silverstein
You know what? Nothing's impossible in Hollywood nowadays.

I think Mark is a good actor and he does a good Joker voice, but if i see him as "The Joker" in the Batman Begins sequel, I'd see Luke Skywalker son of Anakin, lol im sorry.

Like I said, Hamill's Joker's voice is cartoon good. I thought Jack's '89 Joker laugh was sicker than Hamill's Joker 'toon laugh, not that it sucked.

I like the laugh Jack/Joker let out after he tried to scare Vikki after she threw water on his face and was saying "Im melting! I'm melting!"When he said: "Boo! hehehe!" and Batman came crashing through the windowed roof. That laugh was soo Joker-like, lol

ok, this is funny, you think Nicholson's laugh is better, but i think hamill's Joker laugh is better. Although i dont remember Nicholsons joker laugh very well...i loved his laugh in Anger Management when he's watching a movie on the plane beside Sandler that was amazing!

NoFate007
I think without a doubt Hamill's voice is much much better than Nicholson's. Idk yet if Hamill would be able to look like him, that's why I asked if someone could manipulate a pic of him with the white skin and all that - to no avail yet lol. But I think he's got the voice down to a T, its perfect, and if anyone has seen Birds of Prey, they dubbed the guy's voice over...horrible dubbing job, and a bad cast for looks for the Joker for that guy...however, when you just heard Hamill's voice off-screen, it was incredibly, incredibly eerie.

Silverstein
I think without a doubt Hamill's voice is much much better than Nicholson's. Idk yet if Hamill would be able to look like him, that's why I asked if someone could manipulate a pic of him with the white skin and all that - to no avail yet lol. But I think he's got the voice down to a T, its perfect, and if anyone has seen Birds of Prey, they dubbed the guy's voice over...horrible dubbing job, and a bad cast for looks for the Joker for that guy...however, when you just heard Hamill's voice off-screen, it was incredibly, incredibly eerie.

u want a pic of regular ol' mark hamill with white skin...? his face thats white doesnt look Joker like. ill edit one from another maniped one, to perfect it

NoFate007
You know, whole deal. If he's wearing a suit in the pic, make it purplish, green hair, white skin, red lips, etc, gotta get a smile or angry pic though. I've seen a few of others, they come out pretty well, best one I've seen so far is Adrien Brody.

Silverstein
You know, whole deal. If he's wearing a suit in the pic, make it purplish, green hair, white skin, red lips, etc, gotta get a smile or angry pic though. I've seen a few of others, they come out pretty well, best one I've seen so far is Adrien Brody.

there is an edited sorta joker pic of hamill on google search "mark hamill as joker" or something, i cant manip pics very well without photoshop sorry

NoFate007
http://www.justinsecor.com/images/random/joker4.jpg

I don't think it'd be that bad if he had different hair, and not those green rings around his eyes.

Silverstein
http://www.justinsecor.com/images/random/joker4.jpg

I don't think it'd be that bad if he had different hair, and not those green rings around his eyes.

whoever made that sucks tho...too innaccurate. Like i keep saying, he has the voice: he'd be perfect for the role if he had some form of prostethics on his face, he'd look the part, dont u agree?

FistOfThe North
whoever made that sucks tho...too innaccurate. Like i keep saying, he has the voice: he'd be perfect for the role if he had some form of prostethics on his face, he'd look the part, dont u agree?

I don't agree.

I always pictured the Joker as tall, slim and not that old.

Hamill's the opposite.

I guess basically the "Batman: the animated series" version of the Joker is, to me, the ideal looking Joker.

NoFate007
same here

Silverstein
I don't agree.

I always pictured the Joker as tall, slim and not that old.

Hamill's the opposite.

I guess basically the "Batman: the animated series" version of the Joker is, to me, the ideal looking Joker.

prosthetics to make him look like the 90s animated series Joker which he provided the voice for...prostethics not like hellboy rubber kind, but a thin kind, that looks like skin...hard to describe

long nose, long chin, and a bit more to make him look like the joker.
ill try to manip a pic again

Silverstein
basically make mark hamill look like a real life version of this pic, you get what I mean?

he'd not only have the voice for the part, but then he'd have the look...not sure about his height tho

NoFate007
Height is something that a good director can manipulate. John Rhys Davies isn't really as small as Gimlee or whoever his name is in LOTR, but he makes it appear that way.

jgiant
Jack nickleson was the joker/i have big doubts about this new joker doing any better...is there any news on what the new batman is going to be about, yeah i know the jokers in it, but any other info? Ohh and that guy from willard looks pretty good...

Silverstein
Height is something that a good director can manipulate. John Rhys Davies isn't really as small as Gimlee or whoever his name is in LOTR, but he makes it appear that way.

that gimlee height thing was done really really well cool

Myth
i knew that was gonna come up, but if you whatch him in blood work than you can see he can pull off the creepy killer, and we know he already has the comedic talents, put those two together and you got the joker.....

I know I'm behind here, but Jeff Daniels was awful in Bloodwork. He's ok being funny but he is no good being serious.

Here is another good Joker line from 89:
"I make art, until somebody dies."

NoFate007
"He's been using Brand X..."

Nicholson was great but I think overall, the cartoons have proved to be the best. Hamill's voice and the visuals of The Joker from TAS and even Justice League and so forth, I think just have the character down as good as they can get it. I'd love to see Adrien Brody try it, although I haven't seen him play a psychotic type of role like this, but I think he looks very good for it and who knows what he can do.

Still, Hamill...lol

Silverstein
Originally posted by Myth
I know I'm behind here, but Jeff Daniels was awful in Bloodwork. He's ok being funny but he is no good being serious.

i cant imagine anyone but jack nicholson to say one liners like that and make it sound cool,a lthough i dont think it sounds funny at all... erm

FistOfThe North

nice line. i like :

"Can somebody tell me what kind of a world we live in where a guy dressed up as a Bat!....takes all of my publicity..?...This town needs an enema!" cue 2 kazoo noises only to playfully pull it away from his mouth with a huge smile, scaring the crap out of that dude, lol.

i liked that line cause he sounded super pissed of at the beginning of saying it only to finish it with utter joy, lol psycho..

lol "he's been using brand Xsssss" nice call.

Silverstein
wat kind of lines do you think the new Joker will say?

FistOfThe North
wat kind of lines do you think the new Joker will say?

That would've made a good thread, dude..

Joker, in my opinion, would say..:

"Yoohooo, Battsy!"

or "You don't know who you're dealing with don't you..hehehahaha"

This, Batman, is a fool, or maybe not. After all, he has yet to see what im capable of."

or "Ah, ah, come any closer and the bimbo gets it, so if ya know what's good for ya batboy, you'll stay right there."

or "I'm not crazy? Am I crazy?" - Joker talking to a corpse he just killed.

or "Me...me! me! Me! Mee! It's always "ME!" with you isn't it"

lol thats what i came up with..

NoFate007
One of my favorite Joker lines ever:

"It'd be funny if it weren't so pathetic....eh what the hell, I'll laugh anyway. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA."

wuTa

yea, well i think clyde drexler is awful, yea..how do you like those apples?? fruits_apple

how about james woods as the joker, now i know people will say he's too old, but you have to keep in mind that the joker is already signifcantly older than bruce wayne, besides, that can make him look younget if they need too

Silverstein
yea, well i think clyde drexler is awful, yea..how do you like those apples?? fruits_apple

how about james woods as the joker, now i know people will say he's too old, but you have to keep in mind that the joker is already signifcantly older than bruce wayne, besides, that can make him look younget if they need too

james woods not a completely terrible idea, i like his voice.

other people: i cant imagine BB Joker saying "yahooo"

peejay88
nobodys mentioned Rhys Ifans, he looks like one crazy b*****d, he's thin, tall and has done comedy and serious acting.

Joker1237
He stole my balloons, He stole my Balloons, Why didnt some one tell me, he had one of thsos things.

Bob Gun.

lol

Thats my all time favor Joker line right there.

Than any line from Mark Hamil follows that.

I am still in major disagree ment with Jim Carry being Joker, He does not have the scary edge, the Joker has.

Silverstein
Originally posted by Joker1237
He stole my balloons, He stole my Balloons, Why didnt some one tell me, he had one of thsos things.

Bob Gun.

lol

Thats my all time favor Joker line right there.

Than any line from Mark Hamil follows that.

I am still in major disagree ment with Jim Carry being Joker, He does not have the scary edge, the Joker has.

-I never really laughed at all in the the Nicholson/keaton batman...i just seen great material and comedy in other movies. so anything short of it is not really funny anymore erm
your right, jim does not have the scary edge, and i am also annoyed by his comedy lately...he did stupid "only kids would laugh at" type of comedy.

And I think the new Joker can easily out do Nicholsons...jacks wasnt the real Joker. I also think the new kind of comedy by the new serious, and creepy joker will be sarcasm.

The Joker#1
I thought Nicholson's Joker was hilarious.

peejay88
Originally posted by The Joker#1
I thought Nicholson's Joker was hilarious.

Me too,
"never rub another mans rhubarb!"

WTF? that's hilarious!

Silverstein
maybe the new Joker will get a bat costume that looks like the campy batman (no offense to the adam west batman)

darktim1
From what I've heard they want him as if he was right out of the comic . They also said that it will not be easy for batman in sequal when comes to bad guys.

thekrays
i can not belive sum 1 sed edward nortan and johnny deep wtf is rong ith u guys u want sum 1 like mikey rorke but hes 2 tall or mayb kevin spacy.

Silverstein
for god sakes, no johnny depp! He can act very good, but not Joker good

JediMasterLuke5
im starting to get annoyed by Jim Carrey's comedy. Too over-the-top. Dumb and Dumber/Cable Guy were funny. Johnny Depp...no, i cant see it, give some good reasons why you think these guys could pull it off

and no one mention steve carrel or robin williams
Johnny Depp is crazy in some of his roles such as Willy Wonka and Jack Sparrow.

Silverstein
Originally posted by JediMasterLuke5
Johnny Depp is crazy in some of his roles such as Willy Wonka and Jack Sparrow.

Those roles are no where near Joker.

Mazza
If danny da veito was taller n slimmer i wuld have said choose him laughing

sevenman
ROBIN WILLIAMS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.