Venom IS in Spider-man 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rocker2005
You don't Belive me? Kirsten Dunst her self has sed this still don't belive me read these two articles

http://www.sequart.com/news/index.php?story=677

http://www.zap2it.com/movies/news/story/0,1259,---26859,00.html

The Ones
dude. thats old and wrong thread

Rocker2005
Wt U mean wrong thread??

The Ones
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=309108&pagenumber=96#post5179356

Rocker2005
Oh soz i apologize....Dicuss here tho...

doctorstrongbad
We will have to see if he is in the movie or not. There is still no clear evidence.

Kainreaver
IMDB.com (Internet movie data base) Confirms, Topher Grace is Carnage. I thought it was a strange choice at first...But Christopher Reeve was a tall lanky guy when he was first cast for Superman. But he worked out and BAM!

The Ones
how the **** can he be carnage?you need venom first and his origin will take up the whole of a movie not to mention carnages which is another movie

Doc Ock
Originally posted by Kainreaver
IMDB.com (Internet movie data base) Confirms, Topher Grace is Carnage.

My god some people will believe ANYTHING roll eyes (sarcastic)

Silverstein
Originally posted by Doc Ock
My god some people will believe ANYTHING roll eyes (sarcastic)

-ok now this is just plain stupid.

-Weekly Comic News says...Vin Diesel will be Shocker, and Kevin Spacey is up for the role as Mysterio for Spiderman 4 and the new Peter parker will be played by Matt Damon and Ben Afflecks daredevil will team up to take on Bob Hoskins(as Kingpin) too roll eyes (sarcastic) dont believe me laughing Happy Dance i made it all up, but WOULD you people believe me?

Arahan
Originally posted by Silverstein
-ok now this is just plain stupid.

-Weekly Comic News says...Vin Diesel will be Shocker, and Kevin Spacey is up for the role as Mysterio for Spiderman 4 and the new Peter parker will be played by Matt Damon and Ben Afflecks daredevil will team up to take on Bob Hoskins(as Kingpin) too roll eyes (sarcastic) dont believe me laughing Happy Dance i made it all up, but WOULD you people believe me?

Matt Damon and Ben Affleck.... laughing laughing laughing
Thats great cool

Kainreaver
Oh Man. BIG ASS Freudian slip. I DID mean Venom. NOT Carnage!!! (Hey, Even Brian singer called Cal-El Jor-El at Comicon)

Kainreaver
See it for yourself. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0413300/ And you can see Topher Grac's page http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0333410/

Silverstein
how come Topher Grace is only casted as Venom and not eddie brock while tobey is both spidey and pete

Myth
Originally posted by Silverstein
how come Topher Grace is only casted as Venom and not eddie brock while tobey is both spidey and pete

Especially since Eddie Brock and Venom really are kind of like 2 different people/identities. Pete and Spider-man are the same but just with an outfit. Brock's outfit actually changes the character.

Jimmy Buggs
venom would be so stupid in a 3rd movie, especially one that is supposed to have no sequel.

Kainreaver
I was thinking the same thing (About how Topher Grace is cast as only Venom, and Not Eddie Brock) But sam raimi said "Topher grace is a talented actor" talking up his acting ability for the (at the time) unnamed villan he would play. Emplying that his acting would come into play as the character. We'll see what happens.

willRules
This is in the wrong thread...........

spencerspider
carnage wont be in spiderman 3 lol maybe venom but i still doubt it

Myth
Wow, way to follow the conversation. wink

spencerspider
lol well i got to say something.all the idiots believing venom and canrage r well..just idiots

DarthLazious
I wish the villians for Spider-Man 3 would just be Venom and Green Goblin 2.

spencerspider
venom needs a whole movie by himself soo no

Kainreaver
Well Spencer, I think you'll have to start dealing with the fact that Venom is going to share screen time with Sandman in Spiderman 3. So he wont be in a movie all by himself.

spencerspider
well he should be... and i dont have to start dealing with it cause it aint a fact..what about harry? they're just gonna let him be all nice and cheerful? they might screw this up..

b-dan
Originally posted by Rocker2005
You don't Belive me? Kirsten Dunst her self has sed this still don't belive me read these two articles

http://www.sequart.com/news/index.php?story=677

http://www.zap2it.com/movies/news/story/0,1259,---26859,00.html i heard the villian is gonna be camelion and Thomas Hayden CHurch and Topher grace might play his alter egos or Topher grace will be Elector i just got this magazine and they even asked who the main villians would be and no one said soo

spencerspider
um I dont think so... chameleon *goes to sleep during movie* is just sorta boring...

Backspace
whistle

DBZ MAN
nice sig backspace, was that spider-man hand drawn co si havnt seen it before

nate100
as much as i think it would be real sweet to see venom in this or any movie im gonna hold off believing it till it is 100% confirmed.

i just cant shake the feeling that rami & the sony boys are sitting in their offices laughing their **** off about us all thinking its gonna be venom & sandman when they know full well its gonna be someone else entirely.

you've got to think that they put this information out there on purpose to blind side us whilst they concentrate on whoever the real villinas will be. it could just be a scam/ruse to gague public reaction to the characters.

like i said, until it is confirmed 100% im gonna stay skeptical.

steverules
You know you guy's should go to the spider-man 4 thread it's amazing, they talk about who should be the villain for spidey 4 and what the plot should be.

Kainreaver
I could see someone doing that (In the office laughing and whatnot) But it would be a BAD merketing tactic. For a professional director to get us to believe that the COOLEST Villan will be in Spidey 3...only to pull the rug out from under our feet and give us a villan that is at best 2nd to Venom would kinda hurt the fanbase.

spencerspider
I talk at the spiderman 4 thing

b-dan
is there even gonna be a fourth?? i probly wont see it ive been wating for venom

Ultimate Hulk43
Actually,there are going to be 6 Spider-Man movies total.

spencerspider
I hope so but that is not 100% true. We have no one say there will be 6 Spiderman movies but I would love that and save Venom for last. Venom SHOULD NOT be in Spiderman 3.

feanor45
I thought they might use sand man while spidey is in the black costume, just to interest people. And then it attaches to eddie. In the comics venom kills sandman, so it would work.

kanis
starwars They should work up to having venom in spiderman if they just have him in the film then it will be crap they should have venom be on spiderman first then he gets rid of him and it transfers to brock.
Don't get me wrong matt damon is a great actor but i can't see him as a super hero.

Ultimate Hulk43
They should have Spiderman fight both the Sandman and Hobogblin while he has the symbiote and realizing he's about to kill them,he rejects the symbiote and Harry gets up and throws something that makes a sonic noise pulling the symbiote from Peter and then it inhabits Eddie Brock and then they could have Venom defeat the Hobgoblin and Sandman for good(but not kill them)just so he can defeat Spiderman all by himself.

feanor45
they wont have the hobgoblin (techicaly he would turn into green goblin) in this film. They will make us wait. Happy Dance

Ultimate Hulk43
No,he's in the film.I'm right,you're wrong,end of discussion.

P.S,watch the end of Spider-Man 2.

feanor45
Yes i have seen the end of spider man 2 thank you, they are just teasing us. He may show development into the green goblin, but he wont do any thing until right at the end like spider man 2.

Ultimate Hulk43
No,he'll be the Green Goblin 2 in this film,Sam Raimi EVEN confirmed it in an interview a WHILE back.It's old and you can ask around for it but he practically confirmed it in that interview so he's in the film.Venom CAN'T fit in this film,Eddie Brock can but not Venom unless they plan on making a three to four hour movie.The GG2 is in this movie and as I always say,DEAL WITH IT.

feanor45
Go on the offical spiderman movie website, they have a picture of sandman, and Kirst Dunst said it was venom and sandman, and almost everywhere on the net says its venom and sandman, hardly any one says its the hobgoblin or green goblin 2

feanor45
here it is.....

Ultimate Hulk43
I've been here longer than you so I've seen the Sandman picture.Duh!!Who hasn't?!?!The GG2 is in with Venom and the Sandman,DEAL WITH IT.Or better yet,watch Spider-Man 2 again. laughing out loud

Doc Ock
Don't count your chickens regarding Venom my friend.

I still believe Raimi is not stupid enough to try and squeeze him in,or hire Gopher to play him.

Ultimate Hulk43
Still,we know that GG2 is in and if you don't know that you're an idiot.

feanor45
Look i ve seen spiderman 2 about 13 times, i know what happens at the end ok, but its not good enough proof any way on IMDB (international movie data base) they have put topher grace as venom, not as a might be venom, as offical document, good and proper, the site proper expensive international site, not some crap rumour site that makes up lies to make money

feanor45
Plus kistern dunst has reportedly said it is venom in over 47 site on the web.........beat that.

feanor45
and the offical site for spiderman movie has got the green goblin on their may be list, but as norman osboure, if that was going to be main villain, you would think they would get it right.

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by feanor45
Plus kistern dunst has reportedly said it is venom in over 47 site on the web.........beat that.

Are you an idiot?I KNOW she's said that Venom is in the movie,I'm saying GG2 is in the movie too.If you can't comprehend that get someone to do it for you.

Ultimate Hulk43
Look i ve seen spiderman 2 about 13 times, i know what happens at the end ok, but its not good enough proof any way on IMDB (international movie data base) they have put topher grace as venom, not as a might be venom, as offical document, good and proper, the site proper expensive international site, not some crap rumour site that makes up lies to make money

1.I've seen Spider-Man 2 over 30 times.Maybe even 40.

2.IMDB is FULL of SHIT,nothing but it.

feanor45
The same way IMDB was wrong about dok ock in spider man 2 2years before it came out too.......

feanor45
Any way, your pic is venom, so i asume you would like venom to be the bad guy.

Doc Ock
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
Still,we know that GG2 is in and if you don't know that you're an idiot.

Watch your mouth or I'll have you banned.I've had one insulting troll destroyed here once already.

You need to cool your jets.You're getting too worked up over this villain stuff.

I know GG2 is a likely villain.You'd have to have a brain the size of pea not to get that after watch the ending in SM-2.

feanor45
oh come on, you too.

Ultimate Hulk43
Doc Ock,well put.Actually,you'd have to have a brain that is as small as a migrain of salt if you think the GG2 isn't in SM-3.

Phoenix2001
Any way, your pic is venom, so i asume you would like venom to be the bad guy.

So what if he has venom in his pic... I have Drizzt Do'Urden, a dark elf ranger created and written by R.A. Salvatore to those who don't know, but that doesn't necessarily mean I want him in the movie erm

spencerspider
um so is venom in it or not im back after a week and would like to know

Ultimate Hulk43
There hasn't been a confirmation yet.

Silverstein
Doc Ock,well put.Actually,you'd have to have a brain that is as small as a migrain of salt if you think the GG2 isn't in SM-3.

GG2 will be in SP3. Either that or Harry doesnt want to be like his father and will become Hob Goblin, either way, he's going to be a goblin.

Ultimate Hulk43
Exactly,another Goblin will be spawned in SM-3.Fearnor is just ignorant and just wants to ignore the truth.

Silverstein
Exactly,another Goblin will be spawned in SM-3.Fearnor is just ignorant and just wants to ignore the truth.

quite possibly. But James Franco the actor, says it has to be Green Goblin 2, because its like that in the comics. He doesnt know why people are asking him if he's the hob goblin.

Ultimate Hulk43
Yeah,I agree.Did anyone notice how he was pumped in SM-2?He was scrawny as hell in SM-1 but got buff for SM-2.

Silverstein
Yeah,I agree.Did anyone notice how he was pumped in SM-2?He was scrawny as hell in SM-1 but got buff for SM-2.

I actually didnt notice. But i can recall that he does look more pumped. He actually looked like a little high school kid in sp1. laughing

Ultimate Hulk43
And now he looks more like a grown man. big grin

spencerspider
ya I thought they could make him hobby for variety instead of another gg but i really dont care as long as he is a goblin

Ultimate Hulk43
I think it'd be better for him to become the GG2 but just with a different costume.

Silverstein
I think it'd be better for him to become the GG2 but just with a different costume.

His costume would have to be different. The one his father had was a prototype. They would only have one, and that ONE was practically destroyed. Spiderman undressed it off of Norman, and who knows what happened to it.

Ultimate Hulk43
Never thought of that.

But I think the costume should look EXACTLY like the one from the comics.

Silverstein
Never thought of that.

But I think the costume should look EXACTLY like the one from the comics.

i vote for the alex ross goblin designs whether he's green goblin or hob.

http://alexrossart.com/gallery/misc/spiderman/img/goblinbodyLG.jpg
http://alexrossart.com/gallery/misc/spiderman/img/goblin_headLG.jpg

spencerspider
yes definately and I hope to hell Venom aint in 3

kanis
starwars We'll see.

spencerspider
we will, and harry should look different than his dad if he is in 3 as a goblin.

feanor45
It has been anoused that topher grace is going to be a villain, we all know that, and we know thomas is sand man, do really think sam rami wants to copy Batman and Robin and have lots of villains in it, Im not saying harry will not turn into the goblin, in fact i think he will turn into the goblin during spiderman 3, I just dont think he will be the main bad guy. I think he will just turn into the goblin, but not do anything major. Topher Grace must be venom, theres so many connections, for example in the comics, sand man gets killed by venom, I think that would work well in the movie.

feanor45
May I ask who actually reads the old comics here, I do, I have 12 of the orignal silver surfers, there was 18 in total. How many of you have read the master planner, REALLY read it.

feanor45
Explain this for me please

botcherby
its fake silly :P

I think if anything if Sam rami does not want to follow B&R he may set up Topher Grace as just Eddie Brock.... and not Venom???

What I think is going to happen is that, Sandman is set up as a bad guy... may be anti-hero... anyway Marco is trying to redeem himself and meanwhile Venom is born and is all badass, Spidey gets into a fight with Venom, and Sandman gets involved, Venom bites Sandman and he sands off. Spidey beats the crap out of Venom and defeats him... happy ending? no, Sandman returns dying and collapsing beating the crap out of Spidey, until he dissolves completely asking him to tell his mum he tried to redeem himself.

I've placed my bids on this being the actual storyline :P, I've taken it from the comics where Spiderman, Venom and Sandman fight eachother... amazing spiderman vol.2 #whatever.... and then where Sandman... "dies"

feanor45
you have backed me up, but i was hopeing they would fall for that poster lol

b-dan
even if venom is in it it will show harry becoming GG2 and becoming evil they might just build it up for the final movie hes the guy i want for the final film

feanor45
thats what i said earlier, he will become the goblin, but they will save him for spidey 4 or 5

steverules
Could this be in the spidey movie only in a diiferant way?

Ultimate Hulk43
thats what i said earlier, he will become the goblin, but they will save him for spidey 4 or 5

No,they won't do that.

spencerspider
they wont save him he will be a goblin in this movie. it is time. venom should be last he is badass. harry was ok he wasnt that great of a goblin, it was just that it was harry that made it so cool of a fight. spiderman 3 needs to end harry's life as well as sandman. have grace just as eddie brock maybe. dont make him venom yet, intro him first for a movie, show hatred or something, then for Spiderman 4, quick intro of symbiote and bam you got Venom in 4.

Mando
That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Ultimate Hulk43
That's exactly what about 90% of everyone else thinks.

feanor45
no its not the majority of people in most forums think its venom, and so do some people in here, you are just so convinced just because harry sees the goblin gear that he will go crazy straight away and become all gobliney, I recall him saying he would not avenge his father, it'll take time for him too change his mind, when have you refused something and then said yes after when you realise that if you did do it you would be in the wrong any way, harry still has morals, it'll take time for them to go away.

Ultimate Hulk43
Just shut up.Goblin is in the movie and just about 90% of people on most forums also think the same.Has it ever occured to you that the movie won't take place RIGHT AFTER Spider-Man 2?Like Spidey said to Ock at the end of the movie...''THINK!''.

spencerspider
um yea Spiderman 2 was 2 years after Spiderman 3. He will have time to have thought about all that crap and he will avenge his father. He swore to make Spiderman pay, now he will make him pay. Why do you think so much hype was on Harry and Peter in Spiderman 2. It is coming to the next goblin. Harry will be a goblin and like that idiot said about Vemon (check the speeling) being in Spiderman 3 he bet 100 dollars lol I would bet 1000 dollars on Harry being a goblin

Ultimate Hulk43
You mean Spider-Man 2 was 2 years after Spider-Man 1 right?

spencerspider
yes yes lol

Silverstein
is sp3 two years after sp2? so peter should almost be done college or university at this rate, unless he's becoming a doctor

spencerspider
um dude i meant spiderman 2 was 2 yrs after 1

Silverstein
Originally posted by spencerspider
um dude i meant spiderman 2 was 2 yrs after 1

i know, and im asking, "would spiderman 3 be two years after sp2..."

spencerspider
o well it aint gonna be the same day definately lol it will be close to 2 yrs

Doc Ock
I heard SM-3 is set just a few weeks after SM-2.

Silverstein
Originally posted by Doc Ock
I heard SM-3 is set just a few weeks after SM-2.

im sure harry is not going to think about avenging his father for another 2 years.

spencerspider
well i know that i dont know if it will be 2 years it just makes sense, it aint like going to be the next day. all the characters are older now, it has to be some time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.