Specific Marvel / DC Strength Hierarchy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yahman

insane genis
i think cap. marvel should be higher, coz he went up against king thor and made him look like a *****

yahman
Originally posted by insane genis
i think cap. marvel should be higher, coz he went up against king thor and made him look like a *****

Ummm i havn't even put Marvel on it ..... He's not even that strong, but he is very powerful !!!!! smile

insane genis
yeah he is in the gods bit

yahman
yeah he is in the gods bit

D.C.'s Captain Marvel. I dont refer to him as Shazam, as thats the name of the former wizard. smile

insane genis
oooooooh i h8 him,

insane genis
he isnt worthy of that name

yahman
he isnt worthy of that name

Umm well many who read D.C. would disagree. Any way back on topic. smile

long pig
Orion is as strong as pre-crisis Superman. So, he should be put in the PC Superman level.

long pig
lol@ Wonder Woman being stronger than Thanos.

This is so wrong.

yahman
Originally posted by long pig
lol@ Wonder Woman being stronger than Thanos.

This is so wrong.

Why ..... because she is a chick ? smile

Has Thanos ever Lifted a Space Ship the Size of a city ?
Has he ever Dragged a part of the moon (Wonder Woman has done this twice)
Has he ever thrown an Oil Tanker ?
Ever Lifted Part of the Spectre ?
Is he easilly able to Lift Paradise Island ?

Mate even you admitted that D.C. higher tier are stronger than Marvel.

Adam Warlock
Thanos is a Titan...

The Ion
he isnt worthy of that name He had the name first. smile

yahman
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Thanos is a Titan...

No he isn t !!!!!!!!!!!

insane genis
so? couldnt he keep the camp name....... SHAZAM.......... pah i pity this fool

yahman
so? couldnt he keep the camp name....... SHAZAM.......... pah i pity this fool

FOR THE LAST TIME MORTAL : 'STAY ON TOPIC !' wink

long pig
Originally posted by yahman

I admitted D.C has more feats. Never said they were stronger to any degree that matters.

Marvel has more battle feats, where as D.C has lifting feats.

Battle Feats>>Lifting Feats.

Thanos is stronger than Superman and Wonder Woman combined.

insane genis
oooooooooooh touchy, lol

yahman
I admitted D.C has more feats. Never said they were stronger to any degree that matters.

To quote you directly ....

'I actually do believe Superman/WW/MM are much stronger.'

hmmmm ? confused roll eyes (sarcastic)

long pig
Read it more, if you can, I was referring to Earth heavyweights not cosmics or Thanos.

Thanos is stronger than WW and Superman combined.

yahman
Read it more, if you can, I was referring to Earth heavyweights not cosmics or Thanos.

Thanos is stronger than WW and Superman combined.

I doubt that. He's never proved that he is much 'stronger' than Thor. Hes even admitted, to being worried about the Hulk's strength.

Note i did say stronger not more powerful.

Silver Surfer is Cosmic and he's way down the list. Even on the one you posted the other day smile

long pig
Thanos never said he was worried about Hulk, he said(While fighting Champ) "I imagine this is what the terran brute called Hulk is like in battle."

Thanos is many times over stronger than Thor, even before Thanos' upgrades. He basically has limitless strength, due to the ability to amp his strength with cosmic power.

joesha28

This is soooo true.

yahman
Originally posted by joesha28
This is soooo true.

Sexism !!!!!!!! wink

Adam Warlock
No he isn t !!!!!!!!!!!

Thanos was born on Titan. He was a citizen on Titan. Therefore he is a Titan. smile His nickname is the Mad Titan. Even though he's an Eternal, he was born and raised on Titan. smile He belongs in your Titan category. Then again your so full of your own biasness you probably wouldn't be able to determine that on your own.

Happy Dance

yahman
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Thanos was born on Titan. He was a citizen on Titan. Therefore he is a Titan. smile His nickname is the Mad Titan. Even though he's an Eternal, he was born and raised on Titan. smile He belongs in your Titan category. Then again your so full of your own biasness you probably wouldn't be able to determine that on your own.

Happy Dance

Oh the Irony is not lost !!!!!!! roll eyes (sarcastic) I saw your little escapade in the Superman forum. Really mature !!!!! wink

long pig
What is so hard to understand about near or total limitless strength?

Thanos has it.

yahman
What is so hard to understand about near or total limitless strength?

Thanos has it.

Its not hard to understand smile ..... Limitless gets thrown around alot in comics (I.e. Sentry, Hulk, Odin Force, etc). In Marvel .com and 'the Bible according to G.S.' he's described as having 'near' God like strength. Whereas Thor has God like strength. smile

yahman
What about This lot:

Thing
Jobbernaught
Colossus
Abomination
Mortal Herc
Wonderman
Ultimate Colossus
Atlas
Byrnes Wonder Woman
Surfer
Juggernaught
Thor (normally) / Immortal Herc
Byrnes Superman
Gladiator
Angry Hulk
Current Wonder Woman
Captain Marvel and Co.
Current Hyperion (Supreme Power)
Post OWOAW Superman

long pig
Its not hard to understand smile ..... Limitless gets thrown around alot in comics (I.e. Sentry, Hulk, Odin Force, etc). In Marvel .com and 'the Bible according to G.S.' he's described as having 'near' God like strength. Whereas Thor has God like strength. smile
Read comics, not bios.

He is stronger and more powerful than WonderWoman/Superman combined.
What about This lot:

Thing
Jobbernaught
Colossus
Abomination
Mortal Herc
Wonderman
Ultimate Colossus
Atlas
Byrnes Wonder Woman
Surfer
Juggernaught
Byrnes Superman
Gladiator
Angry Hulk
Current Wonder Woman
Captain Marvel and Co.
Post OWOAW Superman
What about it?

yahman
Read comics, not bios.

He is stronger and more powerful than WonderWoman/Superman combined.

What about it?

That do you think of the order piggy ?

Mindship
I know it's the reference to mythology, but I never liked "Titan" being a higher strength level than "God." IMO, nothing is stronger than "God." Maybe "god" would be better, or "Godlike"? Besides, even in the myths, the gods defeated the Titans, so either way perhaps "Titan" should be second tier. Just a thought...

armandovalles
What about This lot:

Thing
Jobbernaught
Colossus
Abomination
Mortal Herc
Wonderman
Ultimate Colossus
Atlas
Byrnes Wonder Woman
Surfer
Juggernaught
Byrnes Superman
Gladiator
Angry Hulk
Current Wonder Woman
Captain Marvel and Co.
Post OWOAW Superman

In order from strongest to weakest: (strongest at the top)

Byrne's Superman
Immortal Hercules
Gladiator
Captain Marvel (Shazam)
Byrne's Wonder Woman
Classic Thor
Angry Hulk
Juggernaut
Silver Surfer (amped)
Current Wonder Woman
Current Mortal Hercules
Atlas (Max size seen so far)
Wonder Man (ionic)
Supreme Power Hyperion
Ultimate Colossus
Jobbernaut
Abomination
Colossus/Thing (this feud is still going on, we dont know whos stronger yet)
Wonder Man (normally)
Silver Surfer (normally)
Long Hair 90's Mortal Hercules
Atlas (normal size)

(I dunno who Post-OWOAW Superman is or how strong he is)

The Ion
Byrne Superman is not that high. I'd put him around Supreme Power Hyperion. Superman after sun dipping definitely went to a new level though.

yahman
After reading Issue 18 of Supreme Power, I think Hyperion goes to the top !!!!!!!!!!!!!

'150 Billion ton mountain ..... EAT YOUR HEART OUT ! '

(Referring to Hulks greatest feat !!!!)

DarkCrawler
It's not actually Hulk's greatest feat.

Some of the shit he does make Hyperion look like Aunt May in comparision.

yahman
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
It's not actually Hulk's greatest feat.

Some of the shit he does make Hyperion look like Aunt May in comparision.

Mate I have yet to see anything (Except the recent Stormbreaker saga, that was just ridiculous) from a Marvel higher tier character, that is any where near this level

olympian
"'150 Billion ton mountain ..... EAT YOUR HEART OUT ! '

(Referring to Hulks greatest feat !!!!)"

Hulk punching a time storm its a higher feat than helding a mountain on his back.

"I know it's the reference to mythology, but I never liked "Titan" being a higher strength level than "God." IMO, nothing is stronger than "God." Maybe "god" would be better, or "Godlike"? Besides, even in the myths, the gods defeated the Titans, so either way perhaps "Titan" should be second tier. Just a thought"

They end up being yes. But that was after that particular fight that lasted 10 years. . .

golem370
Where is Drax with the power gem or Champion with a power gem.

long pig
Billy bob joe shmoe with the power gem has limitless strength. So, they'd be on top.

Hulk's biggest strength feat is grabbing "matter" with one hand, and grabbing "Anti matter" with the other and pulling them together into one.

That would take strength that is limitless.

olympian
"Hulk's biggest strength feat is grabbing "matter" with one hand, and grabbing "Anti matter" with the other and pulling them together into one"

He didnt actually put them together. He had to punch one of the orbs away.

Even so the way he held his own, makes a mountain feat look like a kiddies toy play.

long pig
I'm almost positive he pulled them together. Then threw them into space. Maybe not

But, to be fair, that's an insane feat which would imply Hulk can lift the galaxy. Probably one of the times the writers didn't realize what they were writing.

golem370
Strength feats of the hulk.

Bends Adamantium

Breaks A Very Powerful Forcefield

Breaks The Pit That Holds The Flame Of Life

Causes Incredible Shockwaves

Defeats Very Powerful Enemies

Deflects the Nightcrawler's Sonics

Destroys A Huge Asteroid

Destroys Onslaught's Armor

Destroys The High Evolutionary's Armor

Grasps An Energy Bubble

Hulk Is Power Incarnate

Hulk's Strength Is Limitless? (I)

Hulk's Strength Is Limitless? (II)

Hulk's Strength Is Limitless? (III)

Hulk's Strength Is Limitless? (IV)

Hulk's Strength Is Limitless? (V)

Hulk's Strength Is Limitless? (VI)

Hulk's Strength Is Limitless? (VII)

Hulk's Strength Is Limitless? (VIII)

Leaps His Way Accross The Pacific

Moves Extremelly Fast

Overcomes The Matter Antimatter Attraction

Reaches the Leader's Kenitictronic Gloves

Supports A Mountain On His Back

Throws A Gem To The Center Of A Planet

Throws The Sub-Mariner From Key West To Miami

yahman
Billy bob joe shmoe with the power gem has limitless strength. So, they'd be on top.

Hulk's biggest strength feat is grabbing "matter" with one hand, and grabbing "Anti matter" with the other and pulling them together into one.

That would take strength that is limitless.

Yeah great ...... It still looks crap !!!!!!!!!

Turning the north pole into the Grand Canyon, looks far more impressive, than some Green guy grabbing two orbs. smile

Oh yeah the rest of those feats don't come close to measuring up. smile

yahman

Turning the north pole into the Grand Canyon, looks far more impressive, than some Green guy grabbing two orbs. smile

Bump

severance
Originally posted by olympian
"Hulk's biggest strength feat is grabbing "matter" with one hand, and grabbing "Anti matter" with the other and pulling them together into one"

Even so the way he held his own, makes a mountain feat look like a kiddies toy play.

just so you know he was pushing the orbs apart cos of the opposites attract thingy so he did what he set out to do

yahman
Originally posted by severance
just so you know he was pushing the orbs apart cos of the opposites attract thingy so he did what he set out to do

Sum 1 must explain to me how this is such an amazing feat ???????? smile

severance

hulk destroyed an asteroid 2x the size of the earth

let me see now which is bigger north pole or 2 x earth

hulks stronger!

yahman
hulk destroyed an asteroid 2x the size of the earth

let me see now which is bigger north pole or 2 x earth

hulks stronger!

That feat reaks of PIS.... I mean for crying out loud it was grey Hulk. smile

severance
Sum 1 must explain to me how this is such an amazing feat ???????? smile

its to do with fundamental forces

you got electromagentism
gravity
strong and weak nuclear forces

the strong nuclear force being exerted between anti-matter and matter is trillions of times greater than gravity

severance
That feat reaks of PIS.... I mean for crying out loud it was grey Hulk. smile

i aint saying i like this crap just making an argument. i prefer power levels to be damped down.

yahman
its to do with fundamental forces

you got electromagentism
gravity
strong and weak nuclear forces

the strong nuclear force being exerted between anti-matter and matter is trillions of times greater than gravity

So are all the other forces shifty

I've heard people describe it 'An infinite attraction'

How can that be possible. Forces occur at a quantum level due to the exchange of quanta (Energy particles, without mass). E.G. Photons exchange the electro magnetic force. To exchange quanta requires energy. How can two orbs (Weighing a ton at the most) exchange an unlimited amount of energy ? It doesn't make sense. smile

severance
So are all the other forces shifty

I've heard people describe it 'An infinite attraction'

How can that be possible. Forces occur at a quantum level due to the exchange of quanta (Energy particles, without mass). E.G. Photons exchange the electro magnetic force. To exchange quanta requires energy. How can two orbs (Weighing a ton at the most) exchange an unlimited amount of energy ? It doesn't make sense. smile

i dunno i was blagging

actually gravity exchanges the quanta of gravitons ( a hypothetical particle) without (in theory) the transference of energy

anti matter and matter the whole scenario is daft whats are the containers made of.
if anti matter is so attracted to matter then it would have stuck to hulks hand like glue how'd he punch it

yahman
i dunno i was blagging

actually gravity exchanges the quanta of gravitons ( a hypothetical particle) without (in theory) the transference of energy

anti matter and matter the whole scenario is daft whats are the containers made of.
if anti matter is so attracted to matter then it would have stuck to hulks hand like glue how'd he punch it

I never thought of that. big grin Gravitons probably don't exist. Special Relativity is a so much more beautiful way of describing gravity. String theory predicts that the other fundamental forces are similar to gravity, but the war page of space time occurs in higher dimensions. Particles and quanta are just a side effect of this. I think so any way. confused Where's whirly when you need him ? smile

severance
I never thought of that. big grin Gravitons probably don't exist. Special Relativity is a so much more beautiful way of describing gravity. String theory predicts that the other fundamental forces are similar to gravity, but the war page of space time occurs in higher dimensions. Particles and quanta are just a side effect of this. I think so any way. confused Where's whirly when you need him ? smile

smells of blag - i should know

yahman
smells of blag - i should know

Usually yeh... But in this case im on the level, i think confused

severance
Usually yeh... But in this case im on the level, i think confused

all theoretical physics is blag - very clever sounding blag

without out any empirical evidence string theory is just a well thought out possible solution to theory of everything

any way back to hulk or hyperion - still hulk

leonheartmm

hmmm maybe im a lil rusty on my physics but why would that take an infinite amount of strength{well the very fact that he could HOLD anti matter is stupid cause antimatter would annihlate the hand that was holdin it which was made of MATTER, which would probably release a thousand time more energy than a regular nuke.}

olympian
"just so you know he was pushing the orbs apart cos of the opposites attract thingy so he did what he set out to do"

Thats why Spiderman was saying he was "only" helding its own and they needed to change tactics to reach the porpuse, otherwise Hulk would lose it?

"well the very fact that he could HOLD anti matter is stupid cause antimatter would annihlate the hand that was holdin it which was made of MATTER, which would probably release a thousand time more energy than a regular nuke"

Any high feat its stupid.

yahman
"just so you know he was pushing the orbs apart cos of the opposites attract thingy so he did what he set out to do"

Thats why Spiderman was saying he was "only" helding its own and they needed to change tactics to reach the porpuse, otherwise Hulk would lose it?

"well the very fact that he could HOLD anti matter is stupid cause antimatter would annihlate the hand that was holdin it which was made of MATTER, which would probably release a thousand time more energy than a regular nuke"

Any high feat its stupid.

I disagree.

Cosmic Cube
Savage Hulk (who isn't even on this list,) owns the strength department. He's up there with the Pre-crisis guys, and has greater feats of strength than all of them. Savage Hulk has done some ridiculously powerful stuff in his day.

Savage Hulk has:

Punched through time.
Destroyed a universe by deflecting an energy attack with his thunderclap.
In one fight, caused shockwaves that affected the entire multiverse.
Overcome the matter-antimatter attraction, an infinite force.

Need I go on?

Savage Hulk is the strongest one there is, period. Only the fully powered Spectre would be stronger, because he is essentially God.

Cosmic Cube

Wonder Woman and Supes couldn't lift Spectre. Only Kyle was able to do it with his ring. Spectre weighs as much as the universe.

Draco69
They lifted him momentarily. Than Kyle used his ring to tunnel.

yahman
What do you think of the Strength Levels, according to my little bro's Marvel Trade cards. Note in some cases they are about 2 years old. smile

Level 50/50 :

Galactus, Hulk, Thanos, Apocalypse

49/50 :

Thor, Abomination, Onslaught,

48/50:

Doctor Doom, Iron Man, She Hulk, Juggernaught,

47/50 :

Thing, Namor, Magneto, Silver Surfer,

Over 40's :

Colossus, Emma Frost, Blob, Cable, Loki, Rogue

Over 30's:

Spiderman, Gennis Vehl, Strange, Venom, Carnage, Wolverine, Sabertooth,

yahman
Guys ????????

snoopdogg
D.C.'s Captain Marvel. I dont refer to him as Shazam, as thats the name of the former wizard. smile He'll be back.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.