which scares you the most?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue_Butterfly
I didnt know exactly which forum to put this in so I'll just put it here. Okay Horror movie or horror book? A horror movie scares me because I see what is happening right in front of me on screen. But a horror book leaves more to the imagination so it scares me even more. So what would scare you more? Book or Movie?

hellraiser34
I would have to say both on this one. My home library is filled with Stephen King with Anne Rice and Brian Lumley thrown in. I do like a good movie that makes me jump. Darkness Falls was the last one that did that to me.

Wolfie
I need to see something to be scared of it. I've never been scared after reading words on paper.

Impediment
Not even if your imagination is "painting a picture" inside your head as you read? I remember the first time I read "The Amityville Horror" I slept with my lights on! The movie was pure cheese. I wasn't exactly scared of "The Exorcist" (although I was just a little bit unnerved) but the novel spooked the shit out of me. I say a novel, for me, is far more effective.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.