I think someones trying to break into my house!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ILLHACKU
What should i do i blocked my bedroom door and locked it...

Sphinx
Kill them...

§P0oONY
Erm... Call the police...... duh... get off KMC and so something constructive.

jerlark386
Its uh, me actually, I was just wondering if we were going to finish watching that one movie or what. Cause I really wanted to know the ending, but then you said you had things to do. I don't what those things were, but far as I could tell, you never left the house. If they were drugs man, you know you could've just shared. I mean theres no need to be stingy.

Revernd Maynard
run out screaming "I TOO AM A BELIVER" And kiss his belly button

ILLHACKU
i don't have phone in my bedroom!

§P0oONY
Originally posted by ILLHACKU
i don't have phone in my bedroom!

Then go out of your room and get one.

ILLHACKU
ok.

Sphinx
Stop acting stupid... If there was someone breaking into your house, you wouldn't be on KMC right now...

jerlark386
Originally posted by Sphinx
Stop acting stupid... If there was someone breaking into your house, you wouldn't be on KMC right now...

Maybe hes not acting. Maybe there really is credible threat to his safety.
What if he dies and is no longer able to post here? That would just be tragic. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Oh well. I suppose we can only hope for the best.

§P0oONY
*cough*

ben_dover

People don't you see what is going on? He is in trouble! What if they break in and kill him? That is the most terrifying thing I ever heard!

But I do have great news! I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Gieko!

But really.....If you are truly a guy, suck it up, find a knife, go to a corner and wait for what is to come. Try not to mess yourself while waiting. And if you survive, you are welcome to come back here! stick out tongue

jerlark386
If he makes a "I still think someone is trying to break into my house" thread laughing laughing laughing

edida
call rogue jedi

ILLHACKU
As it turns out it was a cat scratching on my door.

GuitarBunny
What should i do i blocked my bedroom door and locked it... and you make a thread on KMC....like we can help roll eyes (sarcastic)

Spelljammer
SpellJammer thought along with everyone else they were breaking into his uncle's house once.

All he cared about was finding the bastard so he could go back outside to the fridge in the garage and get another diet soda..

Raven Guardia

wow, thats smart. you just set yourself into a trap. Locked in your room cornered like a little rabbit. Lets hope you can get out your windows.

ILLHACKU
Well at the time i did have a huge window in my room.

Raven Guardia
Well at the time i did have a huge window in my room.

well at least you would be able to escape...not me. The idiots who fixed our house (before my family moved in) sealed the windows in the upstairs bedrooms shut.

xLiNdS x 622x
that's nice smile

Sir Mist
Who you gonna call?raver

Sir Mist
GHOSTBUSTERS raver

ILLHACKU
Wierd enough the ghostbusters would of had no effect on any possibly situation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.