ice-man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wolverine8888
I doing this because im am quite sick of the wolverine haters that say wolverines healing factor is BS but fully agree with the fact that ice man can reform from like nuthing. first off ice-man turns his body from human to solid ice just think about that and then he can turn abck to human again? yet people say wolverine healing is BS but ice man can urn solid ice and then turn totaly back to human form. then ice man get broken in to tons and ton a pieces and easiliy reforms. yet wolverine healign from his skelton with a few things of skinn on it is BS? why is that BS his cells hold all his healing and memory. yet these same people will full agree ice man can reform from pieces of ice even thou he is solid ice with no cells to remeber his memories or cell of any kinda to tell him to reform he just live why woudl the ice know to form abck into ice man? I think ice-man should be able to do this but im getting pritty sick of people saying wolverine healing factors BS but then think nuthign wrong with ice man doing it. SOO if U think wolverine can't do it then don't be a hypocrit and say ice man can when it is more outrages then wolverien doing it

Disappear
in his ice form, iceman's little more than a spectral consciousness inhabiting water molecules. considering his powers are part cryogenic, and part hydrokinetic, why shouldnt he be able to reform his body? and, on top of that, iceman's a certified omega level mutant. you know, the kind who have unlimited potential and have evolved past the restrictions of the human form. i dont think i understand your point in saying "if wolverine can't, iceman shouldn't be able to, either."

and wolverine's just skin and bones. sure, hyper-regenerative skin and bones, but still. and who ever said its "BS" for him to heal? it's been part of his power set since his first trip to the savage land.

Blair Wind
also on that iceman cant turn back to his human form anymore...hes just ice now....iceman is now fully ice and cant be physically hurt, since he cant feel pain...or anything for that matter since he's just ice....and his mouisture inversion trick helps alot since he can just turn to water vapor and then turn to his humanoid ice form.....

Disappear
when animating the ice, his "spectral consciousness" lays out a "spectral" nervous system, giving him simulacrum senses such as sight, touch and hearing, and letting him, somehow, project a voice. don't think it's been expanded on if he can smell or taste, but he most certainly can feel. it's just metaphysical, and he's good at getting over it.

wannabe
I REALLY don't mean to offend you, but how old are you wolverine8888? huh
You sound a little like a young boy who's about to find out that his admired big brother isn't the toughest guy on the block, like he thought for all his life.

Like Disappear already said, Iceman is an omega mutant who became a pure consciousness who is able to inhabit, create and shape ice, whereas Wolverine is a mutant who can heal very fast but is still a corporeal being with certain limitations of the flesh.
I don't see the point in your lamentation?!

wolverine8888
lol I can't belive it if I said wolverine grow back froma piece of flesh u would all flip out even thou he can. hell most of u flipped out that wolverine was able to regrow his head lol but of course iceman non of u seem to mind him doing suff like that it funny. i remeber to post this next time ONE of u says wolverine healing powers are BS

Blair Wind
dude....he is no longer physically limited.....he can grow ice and to add to it he INHABITS that ice, and he ALSO inhabits the water vapor, AND the water on the earth.....he is an OMEGA ELEMENTAL mutant.....he is not confined to the physicall needs that Wolvie is limited to....lets put it this way iceman=any form of water on earth.....he is living water, and since water can live in three forms that are physically (by fighting water, which is dumb) almost impossible to eliminate he is almost physically impossible to destroy.....u can heat him up real good and he would just turn to water vapor....freeze and...well he's iceman...and melt him and he turns to water.....u just cant hurt him physically cuz he might break into little ice parts but his mind inhabits every peice basically. Anything else you want me to say????

Disappear
you dont think regrowing a head is absurd? the head being the main sensory focal point of the body, and also the housing of the nervous system's power box and what which holds all memory, thought and feeling (the brain, and the mind by association)? considering wolverine's human, that's just how it is. growing back a head is as feasible as planting a 4x4 and expecting a tree to grow.

the same is not true for iceman, whose very essence pours through each molecule he inhabits. destroying his ice form's head is the same as destroying its foot, considering there's no "brain" to hit, and the mind is attached equally to every water molecule. bobby has every reason to regenerate from any level of injury.

it boils down to this: wolverine and iceman have largely different mutations. wolverine's is limited, iceman's is not. so, if iceman can do it, it's not mandated that wolverine should be able to as well. wolverine ain't god, he ain't omega, and he's largely just a bullshit money-maker for the marvel U. hate to break it to you...

X-Menfan87
You do know that we already have a Iceman right and there's a good chance that this will get closed?erm

wannabe
Originally posted by wolverine8888
lol I can't belive it if I said wolverine grow back froma piece of flesh u would all flip out even thou he can. hell most of u flipped out that wolverine was able to regrow his head lol but of course iceman non of u seem to mind him doing suff like that it funny. i remeber to post this next time ONE of u says wolverine healing powers are BS I ABSOLUTELY don't know why you are not able to understand such a simple thing like the difference between a corporeal being with healing powers and a unbound elemental consciousness with the ability to INHABIT water in all it's forms and control ice...did a telepath established some kind of intellectual blockade in your brain???

here some scans:

Iceman inhabiting ice in the form of his head, being unable to create a whole body because there is not enough water in the air. Would he still be a corporeal being, he wouldn't be able to survive

wannabe
The millennia old mutant the x-Men are fighting here is able to regrow a head within seconds, whereas the Xavier Protocols state that one possible way of killing Logan is to seperate his Head from his body...
OOOHHH, look...the opponenet starts to shrink, looses water and then collapses...how does that happen???

wannabe
MAAAN...it's Iceman, stripping the mutant with a healing ability superior to Wolverines of all her body water to build himself a new one...who would have thought???!!!

xmarksthespot
Iceman transferring his consciousness through ambient water vapour, while simultaneously subliming his ice body in one location and freezing the water vapour in another location to create a new ice body to inhabit.

Paola
There's an Iceman thread

Use it!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.