where can i put my P!NK thread?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mmmmoley
Hey, sprry 2 be a pain up the ass but I want 2 start a thread about P!NK (the singer) but not sure where 2 put it - i dont wanna get in the way & piss people off, so if anyone can point me in the right direction, that'd be great - cheers big grin

DarkC
Movie Star/Celebrity Forum.

mmmmoley
cheers embarrasment)

Royal Knight
or the music forum

justjakk
Originally posted by mmmmoley
Hey, sprry 2 be a pain up the ass but I want 2 start a thread about P!NK (the singer) but not sure where 2 put it - i dont wanna get in the way & piss people off, so if anyone can point me in the right direction, that'd be great - cheers big grin sorry to seem like an arse, but it is rather self explanitory. if you are wishing to start a topic on a musician (or in Pink's case female rapper) you would go to the music forum....check to see if the topic has been started, then either add a comment to the pre-exhisting thread or start your own.....again, sorry to seem rude, but this place is rather easy to understand once you start looking about the site for titles.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by justjakk
sorry to seem like an arse, but it is rather self explanitory. if you are wishing to start a topic on a musician (or in Pink's case female rapper) you would go to the music forum....check to see if the topic has been started, then either add a comment to the pre-exhisting thread or start your own.....again, sorry to seem rude, but this place is rather easy to understand once you start looking about the site for titles.

Quit being such a dick. j/k

He's been here since November of last year, I would hope he should know where to put threads. erm

justjakk
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Quit being such a dick. j/k

He's been here since November of last year, I would hope he should know where to put threads. erm been a while ken.......hows it hanging?

Ken Kenobi
It's hanging quite alright. Tired at the moment (got off work a couple hours ago)

justjakk
It's hanging quite alright. Tired at the moment (got off work a couple hours ago) haha, im off for today and tommorrow.....

Ken Kenobi
I'm off tonight and tomorrow night. (I work the graveyard shift no expression)

justjakk
I'm off tonight and tomorrow night. (I work the graveyard shift no expression) sucks

Ken Kenobi
Not really.

I stay up all night working, get home and sleep. No one bothers me ALL day or night. stick out tongue

When at work there are only 3 of us working the entire store, we stay busy and there are no managers at night so we listen to music on the PA system and do what we want to whenever we have nothing to do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.