Episode 503--"Hidden"--discussion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mtryder
Wow... I had a vague idea that that was going to happen, but it still came as quite a shock, I gotta say...

Either way, this is shaping up to be a good episode, which I wasn't expecting from the beginning.

mtryder
So, I daresay that counts as flying, eh? Intense.

((The_Anomaly))
yea, i was wondering about that, can clark fly?

or was that a kinda fly/ jump deal.

i guess he can sorta propel himself now, but cant sustain the mental/ telekinetic Field that is required to actually levitate at will.

either way it was pretty sweet

Jchap
How do you think Clark will explain to Lana why his clothes were all ripped when she saw him?

((The_Anomaly))
i was wondering that too...lol

mtryder
Originally posted by Jchap
How do you think Clark will explain to Lana why his clothes were all ripped when she saw him?

He'll brood, then talk about how he can't tell her because it's a secret, and she'll ***** about how he's still keeping secrets when he said he wouldn't, and they'll break up, and things will be just like they were for the first 4 years. Very vcreative

crimsonphoenix
can't wait for next weeks episode tho......

mtryder
While we wait... who do you think that Jor-El was referring to when he said that someone would have to be sacrificed? My money's on Chloe, althoug whether we'll see her pull another death/undeath or she'll get offed for good is up in the air in my mind.

((The_Anomaly))
i dunno, i was really wondering who it will be too..

Jedi Priestess
Its gonna be Johnathan I think and the current thinking is saying that wasnt flying that was a jump . Looked like flying to me.

Excellent episode 9/10

rather sad this section has died.... sad

MysteryRidah
I wouldnt say it died, but i guess people might of went over to the main site for discussion. or the Wb for discussion. Who knows.

MysteryRidah
Originally posted by Jchap

laughing out loud laughing laughing They skip that part, and i was wondering the same thing too. Maybe they will bring it up in the next episode.

BobbyD
It better not be Chloe! no

adamrubin
it looked like one big jump to me but i could be wrong

adamrubin
probobly his dad becasue he does die in the movie

Blair Wind
ya i never got that...in the movie he dies but in the comics he doenst....oh well im betting on the dad too, with all the secrets he has with Jor-el it might be a part of there "contract"....anyone else notice how suspicios he got when Clark said it was Jor-el that brought him back?

((The_Anomaly))
i dont think they'll kill off Johnathan this early, but they might have this part of the story arc go for a long while, so it could be pa kent. who knows...

crawlina
I think the writers want us to think Jonathan is going to die. But actually I think they plan to surprise us and either kill off Chloe since she was never in the the orginal story line in the comics. Or they might kill off Lana since she and Clark never evolve into an adult relationship when he later moves to Metropolis and later finds interest in Lois. Maybe Chloe actually is the one that dies since in previous episodes, Lois stated she never really liked being a reporter like Chloe. Maybe the death of Chloe, sparks the interest in Lois to carry the reporter torch for Chloe? What do you think?

((The_Anomaly))
i think it could definitly be chloe, for a few reasons

1) shes not in the comic
2) in the comics (and all supes) there arnt many people who know about clarks well...hidden talents, so killing her off would make a little more sense
3) (what the guy above me said about lois)

so it could very well be her. also pa kent is supposed to die of a heart attack (which is technically Jor-El's fault as we all know)

Darth Macabre
I dunno it would be interesting if they kill of Lois, but no one knows about it except for Chloe and Clark. And Chloe is in some toruble with Lex, so maybe thye pretend it was Chloe that died, and Chloe takes Lois's name for now on?

But it probably will be chloe who dies.

Jedi Priestess
I dont think anybody is dying until the end of the season, Im betting it will be the summer cliffhanger.

Whiteclipse
Originally posted by crawlina
I think the writers want us to think Jonathan is going to die. But actually I think they plan to surprise us and either kill off Chloe since she was never in the the orginal story line in the comics. Or they might kill off Lana since she and Clark never evolve into an adult relationship when he later moves to Metropolis and later finds interest in Lois. Maybe Chloe actually is the one that dies since in previous episodes, Lois stated she never really liked being a reporter like Chloe. Maybe the death of Chloe, sparks the interest in Lois to carry the reporter torch for Chloe? What do you think?

In the comics lana eventually marrys pete.... so unless they want to change the storyline a little they wont kill her off

JediMasterLuke5
Im hoping Chloe dies becuz she wasnt in the comics so it would be true to the story if she died. But I know it will be Jonathan though.

Darth Macabre
Im starting to think Jor-el took his own life. I mean he told Clark he loved him right after he said it has already been done. So its crazy but it just might be Jor-el who died.

PokerVertigo
LAME LANA...

Not just because she's wasted so many hours of air time with bad acting... Not just because for a while there she was bruce lee re-incarnated.. If there needs to be a reason for her death... lets just say, its long over due...

sorrow
noo.. sad i dont want chloe to die..
mm.. what about lana.. ? evil face

adamrubin
did clark fly or was that just one big jump??

Darth Macabre
One big jump

adamrubin
oh because when he flew he had the same effect time slowed down and a weird circle around him but then if he can fly why didnt he fly to the rocket instead of running to it

sorrow
maybe he didnt know how to fly yet... stick out tongue

Scoobless
guys .... it doesn't say that someone he loves will die.... Luthor/El tells him that the life of "someone close" to him will be exchanged for his

the exact same situation happened in Buffy and it turned out to be someone physically close to her.... not someone she was emotionally close to

for all you know it could be a random bystander (which i doubt)..... but there's no reason to assume it will be a family member.... the fact is that Lionel was the closest person to him when he got his powers back and he was told about the life exchange.... it's probably him

Uber_Jedi
No important character will be completely obliterated from the show this season.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.