The Interesting Story Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cringe
Go ahead.Share.You know you want to......

Lydia
when I was a youngan my sister put a bucket on my head

BakaXero
my cats breath smells like cat food

Cringe
A story is at least a few sentences.Those belong in the "Random Comment" thread wink

EsteemedLeader
As a boy, Baron Manfred von Richthofen was quite the daredevil. At the age of ten, he climbed a church spire and tied a handkerchief to the lightning conductor. This was his first step to becoming the greatest war hero ever, the Red Baron.

Cringe
Today I was too tired to get up for school.Then after fifteen minutes of struggling with myself.Fighting back the drowsiness and trying to toughen up and face the day I got up and got dressed.Then I went to sleep again no expression

Sir Mist
Once there was this guy, and he did stuff, and it was really good. But then he died.

Sir Mist
Moral of the story: Dont die.

Cringe
Your mom goes to college! no expression

There once was boy who didnt know what to do but then he did it and he suddenly figured out how to do what he wanted to do but then he still couldnt figure out if he should do it or not do it and be called a person who didnt do it.Then later that night his friends encouraged him to do what he wanted to do but couldnt decide.He later did it and thought doing it was awesome.That boy had sex.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Cringe
Your mom goes to college! no expression

There once was boy who didnt know what to do but then he did it and he suddenly figured out how to do what he wanted to do but then he still couldnt figure out if he should do it or not do it and be called a person who didnt do it.Then later that night his friends encouraged him to do what he wanted to do but couldnt decide.He later did it and thought doing it was awesome.That boy had sex.

That kid is a pansy if he didn't just do it the first time.

Cringe
He did do it no expression

Lydia
once upon a time there was a little girl who died and lived happily ever after

Cringe
Your mom?! confused

Sir Mist
Once there was your mom, the endno expression

Lydia
wats with your mum??? (or mom)

ben_dover
I have a funny story that happened to me this morning. I'm not making it up too, it really happened!

Today like at six in the morning my dog wasn't feeling too well and he threw up on my carpet. But i was too sleepy to clean it up so i kept sleeping. And my mom was cleaning up the mess. Well after sleeping 30 minutes, it is now 6:30. I got up...lazy...sleepy...tired, walked around my room (still really sleepy), after walking for a few seconds I stopped to whipe my eyes so that I can see. When I opened my eyes fully, I realized that the carpet spot I'm standing on seems to be wet. "Hmm..." I thought, I'm not in the shower just yet. I looked down. Surprise! What a great way to beggin my morning. I was standing on the exact same spot where my dog threw up. Lucky for me it wasn't wet from throw up but wet from scrubing with water.

And the same morning my shampoo got in my eye, my razor gave up on me but I needed a shave or else I'm in trouble....so I had to use one of my moms backup cheap razor (yes, it was new...not used).......AND IT WAS PINK!!!!.......AGHHHH!!!!!!!, my tooth paste tasted like my digested breakfast, didn't have time to put on my uniform ribbons, ranks and cords so I just took them with me, because I didn't have time to put them on, while I was putting on my uniform my mom was feeding me something that looked like left-over-of-my-dogs-last-week dinner (JK).

Sir Mist
I have coke and chocolate, theres my day.

Cringe
What a loser.

Today I thought I was going to have a big test but then my teacher said it was tommorow so I have an extra day to study and not get a C!

leana marie
today i slept till 2 in the afternoon... i dont know why... my teachers are on strike so i dont have to go to school.... then i watched tv... the end.

Cringe
Strike?Thats aweomse!

-hh-
interesting story:

12 year olds think 50 cent is Godlike eek! hilarious laughing

no expression

Cringe
no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.