!sm1 Banned Trailer Pictures!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evil SeeD
Here are a few pictures rom the Teaser Trailer for Spiderman 1, When Spiderman is supposed to have captured a helicopter fleeing a bank robbery. Spiderman catches the Helecopter in a web between the WTC buildings. It was pulled off because of 9/11

(I will have the full trailer shortly, still workign on that, will provide download A.S.A.P

(if this thread has already been made im sorry, Im new here big grin)

I dont know how to add more than 1 picture at a time, so ill post them seperatly...

Evil SeeD
heres the next

Evil SeeD
And another

If someone knows how to place these all one one post please tell me..I feel dumb doing this big grin

Evil SeeD
theres another..i have more but they all look pretty much like that

hotsauce6548
Yeah, I've seen the trailer.

It's a good one. yes

The Ones
yup it is

doctorstrongbad
Yeah they wanted to try and take the anything from 9/11 out of their advertising. I think its really stupid.

The Ones
it pays homage to it

doctorstrongbad
Yeah but thats really lame. I know 9/11 was bad but are they going to ban pics of the towers forever? Aren't they going to rebuild it?

DBZ MAN
no as they believe it will only be bombed down again.

Silverstein
Originally posted by DBZ MAN
no as they believe it will only be bombed down again.

umm, if you watched the news, the new building will be called the Freedom Tower

Spiderman_RJ
freedom tower? thats stupid, only the americans to conceive such stupid idea, with that name they are wanting it to be hit again.

the towers was the best scene in the spidermovie it was supose to enlarge his greatness as a hero, and they took it away ,!STUPID! the reason, it would made commote people, who cares let them cry!! they should at least had spared the original plate for a special edition, but noooo they had to erase the matrix......stupid goombas.
detail, they removed the towers scene, but didnt remove the towers from spiderman googles when he shoots the webs.....so wht they removed it anyway? i hate americans and their "way" of life.
no reason they are the way they are today.
no ofense meant personally. its just it is.

Family_guy725
lol i remember that one it was kewl

Silverstein
Originally posted by Family_guy725
lol i remember that one it was kewl

ya the spiderman teaser clips in the movie like the goggle shot was cool, he had REFLECTIVE lenses, which is freakin awesome than the dull white ones

Phoenix2001
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
freedom tower? thats stupid, only the americans to conceive such stupid idea, with that name they are wanting it to be hit again.

Freedom tower, I think, is more than a proper name... don't get mad because they have the ability to name their building that.

Phoenix2001
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
i hate americans and their "way" of life.
no reason they are the way they are today.
no ofense meant personally. its just it is.

I would also be careful with what I would say if I were you... because, remember, Americans are not of one people, but of all people... and just for making such a statement, you're talking about your own.

DBZ MAN
it's like saying the french smell... shifty

Silverstein
Originally posted by DBZ MAN
it's like saying the french smell... shifty

and like saying they never heard of deodorent, and they eat snails, and is the country where the majority of homosexuals come from, i guess sad but true

DBZ MAN
lol suddenaly, it becomes a fact

FeceMan
Actually, I was quite pleased that they took this part out of Spider-Man. When I saw this preview, I was like, "What the heck. This movie will suck." But then they took this part out and I was like, "Hmm. This movie might be decent."

And then I saw it.

There, one good thing coming from 9/11.

Silverstein
Originally posted by FeceMan
Actually, I was quite pleased that they took this part out of Spider-Man. When I saw this preview, I was like, "What the heck. This movie will suck." But then they took this part out and I was like, "Hmm. This movie might be decent."

And then I saw it.

There, one good thing coming from 9/11.

i saw that trailer, i didnt know if it was a spiderman trailer at first. Then you see the webbing.

Evil SeeD
Do you know where to see it or find it!!??

I really want to see it....

Silverstein
Originally posted by Evil SeeD
Do you know where to see it or find it!!??

I really want to see it....

i downloaded it off Kazaa but that file sharing thing is a haven for viruses and ads and crap

Evil SeeD
So do you still have it?

Silverstein
So do you still have it?

no, but ill describe it for you...

*starts off with a security guard in a bank, and i think they're about the close, and a guy comes in and he throws some gas things, tear gas? smoke? and a bunch of other thugs arrive, and they rob the bank. they get to the roof, and a helicopter picks them up. Suddenly right after the helicopter starts flying it stops, and their money falls out of the copter, and then the helicopter is pulled backwards and onto a large web between then twin towers. then it goes to a shot of spiderman swinging, webshot from his wrist, then the reflective goggle shot on twin towers*

Evil SeeD
I'm gana try and get it off the file sharing, I got good virus protection, I should be fine...

Evil SeeD
someone said in an earlier thread that Doc Ock was supposed to be in SP1 and that you can see him in the bank on that trailer..is that true?

Silverstein
someone said in an earlier thread that Doc Ock was supposed to be in SP1 and that you can see him in the bank on that trailer..is that true?

yes there is a painting in the bank that is sorta blurring. It is a portrait of Doctor Octavius

Evil SeeD
oh, ok.....

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Silverstein
yes there is a painting in the bank that is sorta blurring. It is a portrait of Doctor Octavius

So its a pic of him before he became doc ock correct?

Silverstein
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
So its a pic of him before he became doc ock correct?

i assume. i deleted the trailer from my comp before i read that there was an octavius painting, his name is on a gold plague or something

Backspace
heres a link.
http://www.pocketmovies.net/detail_145.html

its a stupid trailer if you ask me.

It reminds of a car commercial or something.

Doc Ock
Originally posted by Backspace
heres a link.
http://www.pocketmovies.net/detail_145.html

its a stupid trailer if you ask me.

It reminds of a car commercial or something.

Wow.

They should have had that bank robbery in the movie.

Spiderman_RJ
yep would had rocked.......stupid terrorrist couldnt they wait a few more months?

Evil SeeD
I dont understand why they had to take it out..? I mean there are movies on Pearl Harbor showing all of the deaths and shit that happend during that attack, in Spiderman they just wanted to show the buildings..no big deal...I think its dumb they took it out....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.