Kmcdude is officially on crack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ILLHACKU
He thinks the world is going to end in 6yrs or somthing lets laugh at him.

-hh-
OTF is pretty much dead. *memory lane back to 03'"

BakaXero
well if i had to laugh at him i'll have to laugh at all the people who have made thread about the world ending.

kmcdude
fear Laugh all you want, you guy's will see.........fear

Cringe
Kmc's dudes awesome either way!

kmcdude
Laugh at me all you want smile In 6 years I will be laughing at you no expression

Mandos
KMC attracts all kinds of funny human beings. no expression

Spelljammer
SpellJammer would rather laugh at you for wanting to kick someone while they were down. It's kmcdude's God given right to fear. It's SpellJammer's responsibility to try and help him through it.

kmcdude
I have researched thisfear You guys dont have to believe me,I dont care No one does not even the people I know in real lifefear

leana marie
i think kmcdude is great!!! hes really funny with all his apocalyptic huzzaah,

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by kmcdude
I have researched thisfear You guys dont have to believe me,I dont care No one does not even the people I know in real lifefear

Its not that they dont believe you, they dont WANT to believe you.

Ken Kenobi
Blah blah blah. Like lil b said, were a tinfoil hat, that'll stop the world from ending.

Oh and...

laughing out loud @ kmcdude

BENITO
Originally posted by ILLHACKU
He thinks the world is going to end in 6yrs or somthing lets laugh at him. next your going to make the Spoony on Acid thread

Spelljammer
Hope it does, and hope it hurts for the left.

Lord Nauj
He thinks the world is going to end in 6yrs or somthing lets laugh at him.
He's quite annoying with all the dumb threads

BENITO
Originally posted by Spelljammer
Hope it does, and hope it hurts for the left. yes I'll be on the first shuttle to mars knocking back people so I'm the First man on Mars

ILLHACKU
laughing @ kmcdude

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Lord Nauj
He's quite annoying with all the dumb threads

This is what? His 4th thread on this subject?

BENITO
laughing @ kmcdude kinda a wasted post

ILLHACKU
Well techinacly the fact that you just stated that my post was a waste in tunr makes ur post a waste.... Though if he is seriously freaking out he should get mental help.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by BENITO
kinda a wasted post

This whole forum is a waste of posts/threads. Thats why we love/hate it.

Lord Nauj
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
This is what? His 4th thread on this subject? well I dont know but I have seen others and they are dumb. Like the earlier one, My balls are itchy its like grow up

BENITO
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
This whole forum is a waste of posts/threads. Thats why we love/hate it. yeah but I try and have my post or threads to be as Witty as possible on this Forum

lil bitchiness
yeah but I try and have my post or threads to be as Witty as possible on this Forum

Its a waste of time. If you want to have intelligent conversation , I suggest General Discussion Forum.

BENITO
Its a waste of time. If you want to have intelligent conversation , I suggest General Discussion Forum. whats the Difference Between General and Off topic though

Ken Kenobi
whats the Difference Between General and Off topic though

More serious talk/Idiot talk

Much more political/People talking about their balls itching

Oil/Water

BENITO
More serious talk/Idiot talk

Much more political/People talking about their balls itching

Oil/Water I would rather have Water and my Nuts are itchy

Ken Kenobi
All the politcal talk bugs me...I hate politics and these people are so open about their views in the GDF yet none of them try to make a difference by actually doing something productive. It's pointless.

I'll stick with idiot talk. stick out tongue

Lana
Its a waste of time. If you want to have intelligent conversation , I suggest General Discussion Forum.

I wouldn't be so sure anymore.

DarkC
Originally posted by Lana
I wouldn't be so sure anymore.
At least it has a higher IQ than the OTF.

BENITO
All the politcal talk bugs me...I hate politics and these people are so open about their views in the GDF yet none of them try to make a difference by actually doing something productive. It's pointless.

I'll stick with idiot talk. stick out tongue yeah Politicians Suck lets all Vote for the guy in the bar who says If I was prime minister I would do... cause at least he has a plan

DarkC
It looks like kmcdude here is trying to live up to Slipknot's standard, which he will never reach.

Deano
slipknot rules
bring him backsad

Lana
Originally posted by DarkC
At least it has a higher IQ than the OTF.

At the moment, it seems like not by much.

kmcdude
Originally posted by DarkC
It looks like kmcdude here is trying to live up to Slipknot's standard, which he will never reach.

laughing To be honest I have forgot all about Slipknot laughing

but thanks for the comparison though.....................I guess

And the world IS going to end in 2012 no expression

bordom
He may be on crack, but I'm supposedly the DRUNK B!TCH erm

kmcdude
Laugh at me all you want smile In 6 years I will be laughing at you no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.