KMCdude, Cringe, ILLHACKU all the same person?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jerlark386
This may sound far fetched, but I'm beginning to get a little suspicious here. I know there all registered, months apart. And only someone, with truly nothing else would bother, but they all create vaguely similar topics that somehow end up relating to themselves eventually. And there's always a crossfire between them. They think the same, they write the same.

Cringe
I'm not kmcdude but I do think he's funny.Is that wrong?Check our ip adresses if thats possible.

kmcdude
Originally posted by jerlark386
This may sound far fetched, but I'm beginning to get a little suspicious here. I know there all registered, months apart. And only someone, with truly nothing else would bother, but they all create vaguely similar topics that somehow end up relating to themselves eventually. And there's always a crossfire between them. They think the same, they write the same.

big grin Thanks for the thread big grin

Well Am I ? who knows? I have also been accused of being ''Wendigo's sock wink '' and even the lord Hiker big grin

Who knows who kmcdude really is ? laughing

Cinemaddiction
Sock check says no, but, sock check doesn't exactly recognize every sock, especially those masked IP's.

Cringe
Kmc Dudes not cool enough to be my sock rock

kmcdude
Well the big question here is............If Cringe is me,then is that me in his avatar................or him? hysterical

kmcdude
Originally posted by Cringe
Kmc Dudes not cool enough to be my sock rock

Cringe is not cool enough to be my sock rock

Cringe
I'm getting confused confused

kmcdude
I'm getting confused confused

I'm confused as well confused

Cringe
Would I do this if it was me? 2guns KMC DUDE- afro2

kmcdude
Would I do this if it was me? 2guns KMC DUDE- afro2

Or this if it was me 2guns arabia -- Cringe

Cringe
turband?

jerlark386
Its just weird to me. Its like you never get one without the other. And even though you are all on the same time, apparently. Almost never do any of you posts occur in the same minute. Even in the same thread. It almost like an alternating routine. With short posts that would normally take less than 30 secs to respond to.

Cringe
Where on at the same time.

Hurry kmc we got to post at the same time to prove our innocence!

kmcdude
turband?

embarrasment I know why did u post a turban? laughing

Cringe
ME?

YOU.

kmcdude
ME?

YOU.

YOU

ME?

Cringe
im confused again confused

kmcdude
im confused again confused

Same confused

Nevermind
Doesn't seem impossible at all, pretty much all t00ls to me.

kmcdude
Originally posted by Nevermind
Doesn't seem impossible at all, pretty much all t00ls to me.

I am a hammer big grin what about u Cringe? big grin

jerlark386
So you can post in the same minute. Do you guys coordinate this? Ofcourse this doesn't quite prove your innocence. You could still easily be using proxies or ip masking. So I think this will do it.

Both of you quickly post screenshots of your desktop, to prove that the desktop is yours create a new text file then rename it to your username. Do this quickly and in the same minute.

Cringe
Im not gonna prove anything to you.Your not a moderator and you dont need to see my desktop ya creep.

jerlark386
You got something to hide, huh? Show me your desktop! Show it to me now!

Cringe
Yes.....im kmc dudes sock! roll eyes (sarcastic)

kmcdude
So you can post in the same minute. Do you guys coordinate this? Ofcourse this doesn't quite prove your innocence. You could still easily be using proxies or ip masking. So I think this will do it.

Both of you quickly post screenshots of your desktop, to prove that the desktop is yours create a new text file then rename it to your username. Do this quickly and in the same minute.

I dont have to prove nothing to you, your not a mod you creep arabia

jerlark386
Ah hah. Ah hah! He admits it! He is guilty. Hang him by his toes!http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/hang.gif

Cringe
Originally posted by kmcdude
I dont have to prove nothing to you, your not a mod you creep arabia

Why you gotta still my lines?

Cinemaddiction
It is more than coincidence that they post a minute in between.

kmcdude
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Sock check says no, but, sock check doesn't exactly recognize every sock, especially those masked IP's.

hysterical You bothered to sock check us all? hysterical hysterical hysterical hysterical

Cinemaddiction
It's pretty easy. Why not?

BackFire
hysterical You bothered to sock check us all? hysterical hysterical hysterical hysterical

Yes, hilarious thing, someone doing their job properly.

Cringe
That is funny laughing out loud

kmcdude
Originally posted by BackFire
Yes, hilarious thing, someone doing their job properly.

How would I have time to be 3 people? hysterical and work 8 hrs a day keep the famous ''Kmcdude thread'' up and drink,smoke and party and beat up old people and all the things normal guys do?

Sorry hysterical and sleep? and be at 3 different countries at a time??????

Nevermind
and be at 3 different countries at a time??????

Just because it says it in your location doesn't mean it's true.

Cinemaddiction
You can set your time zone for whatever country you wish under settings. In addition, you could have multiple browsers open, with your different IP's being registered with a mask.

It's not impossible.

kmcdude
Just because it says it in your location doesn't mean it's true.

clap

disguise2 laughing out loud disguise laughing out loud curlers

hysterical Come see the 1000 disguises of Kmcdude! I AM EVERY MEMBER ON THIS FORUM!!! AHHHHHHHHH

Wolflet
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
evillaugh

Nevermind
clap

disguise2 laughing out loud disguise laughing out loud curlers

hysterical Come see the 1000 disguises of Kmcdude! I AM EVERY MEMBER ON THIS FORUM!!! AHHHHHHHHH

Having a 1000 disguises on this forum, wouldn't make you every member on this forum, that be like 1/75th of the population.

kmcdude
Having a 1000 disguises on this forum, wouldn't make you every member on this forum, that be like 1/75th of the population.

big grin That aint that bad..........

Nevermind
Correction like 1/79th

Hit_and_Miss
IllhackU has trouble setting his sig up... he can't upload an image too it...

The other 2 seem to do it fine...

kmcdude
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss

big grin On that note........Thanks for my sig Hit and Miss big grin I LOVE it big grin

Hit_and_Miss
lol I did you and your "supposed" bro illhacku.... but he struggles to put it up... it was quite funny aswell!!!

ofcourse you could let the whole world know your greatful and how great I am with ma name in your sig.... embarrasment

nitro-swicked
laughing

no expression

kmcdude
lol I did you and your "supposed" bro illhacku.... but he struggles to put it up... it was quite funny aswell!!!

ofcourse you could let the whole world know your greatful and how great I am with ma name in your sig.... embarrasment

laughing

nitro-swicked
hmmm..........

jerlark386

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5185572

Anyone else feeling the irony here? Such much for his skillz, eh? ILLHACKU 1z teh sux. Oh Well.

You know, I guess I was wrong about the whole Cringe, Kmcdude, ILLHACKU deal. I was just hoping, you know, that maybe there are'nt really THAT many idiots. But I guess I was wrong.

Hit_and_Miss
I'm not keep on cringes flaming or trollin... but the other 2 don't seem that bad... though i haven't been watching out for them...

kmcdude
I'm not keep on cringes flaming or trollin... but the other 2 don't seem that bad... though i haven't been watching out for them...

What u mean by other 2?

Hit_and_Miss
u and illhackU you guys don't seem to be doing much wrong to me! just wondering why this thread got started..

nitro-swicked
huh

Solo
I think that they're the same person. Why you ask? Because Cringe is a moron.

ILLHACKU
detective Let's see am i you or are you me, who am i?

GCG
I KNOW that there are socks on KMC ;

Sorgo
I smell Reverse psychology.

Cringe
Originally posted by Solo
I think that they're the same person. Why you ask? Because Cringe is a moron.

This coming from the man who used to two paragraphs and post to trash a story.Im serious dude,you sound like a little kid sometimes who just overheard his parents exchange bad words to each other and now wishes to mimic them.Your also on the border of getting your sorry ass banned yes

This is solo on a good day yes roll eyes (sarcastic)
P.S. You want me to piss off, into your mouth, because you're a *** like that you stupid ass ball-licker. Your story is not getting any better and is just you wallowing in your shitty ****in' pussy ass self. **** you, and no you can't suck my balls anytime soon so stop asking.

Sorgo
This coming from the man who used to two paragraphs and post to trash a story.Im serious dude,you sound like a little kid sometimes who just overheard his parents exchange bad words to each other and now wishes to mimic them.Your also on the border of getting your sorry ass banned yes

This is solo on a good day yes roll eyes (sarcastic)

Stop bashing people, Cringe. Obviously not very many people like you.

kmcdude
Originally posted by Sorgo

I guess that means no one likes me! sad ................................ confused I think

Nevermind
I guess that means no one likes me! sad ................................ confused I think

That is true.

Captain REX
What is this, the Salem witch-hunt?

"I accuse Cringe of being kmcdude, don't hurt me!"

roll eyes (sarcastic)

muserke
What the f**k?

Amusing thread. smile

Cringe

I i'll stop star wars nerd confused

hotsauce6548
I i'll stop star wars nerd confused

You'll stop Star Wars nerds? confused

I don't know; they can get pretty rabid sometimes. erm

Cringe
?

lil bitchiness

My mod sources say no. no2

hotsauce6548
?

You said: "I i'll stop star wars nerd."

overlord
On my schools computer I am a moderator here, on my brothers computer I am KMCdude but I favor this computer as it is the bestest.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by overlord
On my schools computer I am a moderator here, on my brothers computer I am KMCdude but I favor this computer as it is the bestest.

I hope, for your sake, that you are joking. no expression

Cringe
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
You said: "I i'll stop star wars nerd."

I meant I'LL STOPE,STAR WARS NERD

no expression

Solo
Your also on the border of getting your sorry ass banned

Are you a mod? I think not.

The True Fear
big grin Thanks for the thread big grin

Well Am I ? who knows? I have also been accused of being ''Wendigo's sock wink '' and even the lord Hiker big grin

Who knows who kmcdude really is ? laughing

he is a lonely lonely man

Cringe
Are you a mod? I think not.

It doesnt take one to say your an ass who if he keeps acting like an ass where he shouldnt act like an ass,he'll get his ass banned.

no expression

I already reported you once.Hotsauce even said she would report you if you kept mouthing on in my thread in the general fiction forum.Two reports,signals a bann if your not careful wink smile

Solo
It doesnt take one to say your an ass who if he keeps acting like an ass where he shouldnt act like an ass,he'll get his ass banned.

no expression

I already reported you once.Hotsauce even said she would report you if you kept mouthing on in my thread in the general fiction forum.Two reports,signals a bann if your not careful wink smile

How about you read the PM I sent you hours ago before you start attacking for no reason.

DarkC
I've read this^ for the fifth time now, and I still cannot manage to comprehend.

Cringe
How about you read the PM I sent you hours ago before you start attacking for no reason.

Sorry,I dont know what happened.I didnt get any message till like 30 seconds after I logged in a few minutes ago erm

Originally posted by DarkC
I've read this^ for the fifth time now, and I still cannot manage to comprehend.

It's really not that hard if you use your brain wink

Nevermind
I meant I'LL STOPE,STAR WARS NERD

no expression

Stope?

Solo
Stope?

You know what he means.

Nevermind
You know what he means.

Prove it.

Cringe
If you havent got it by now theres not point in wasting time wink

Nevermind
If you havent got it by now theres not point in wasting time wink

But don't you? Seems like it to me when you're on this board.

Cringe
?

kmcdude
This is all just ****ing wack man!

Cringe
But don't you? Seems like it to me when you're on this board.

Now your watching my every post?!?!?!?

Jeez,what a weirdo confused

AdventChild
cringe is cool and so is KMCdude but definetly not the same person...KMCdude is funnier...

kmcdude
Originally posted by AdventChild
cringe is cool and so is KMCdude but definetly not the same person...KMCdude is funnier...

Thankyou big grin

Cringe
Originally posted by AdventChild

Sarcasm?Im pretty sure everyone in this forum hates me yes

DarkC
Sarcasm?Im pretty sure everyone in this forum hates me yes

Yep, I do. Reassuring, eh?

Cringe
No one cares what you think though confused

kmcdude
laughing evil face laughing

Cringe
ninja

bTW,Why is this thread still lasting?

leana marie
i, dont, know...

Cringe
No,one,cares

kmcdude
messed People might still think I'm you

Cringe
Now thats impossible.Right.....?

kmcdude
Now thats impossible.Right.....?

laughing Theres some pretty stupid people out there..........

Cringe
I thought I was you for a little while shock

kmcdude
I thought I was you for a little while shock

hysterical

Cringe
NO really no expression It was scary confused

Nevermind
Now your watching my every post?!?!?!?

Jeez,what a weirdo confused

Pretty hard NOT to see them.

Cringe
It's pretty hard not look at Jesicca Alba either but ive managed not to memorize everyone of your post.

100th comment of a thread that should've ended along time ago rolling on floor laughing

kmcdude
It's pretty hard not look at Jesicca Alba either but ive managed not to memorize everyone of your post.

laughing Word up

Cringe
btw we reached our hundred post! clap

kmcdude
rock

Cringe
Happy Dance

How did we ever manage to do this?

kmcdude
Happy Dance

Cringe
anyways....

kmcdude
Yeah,let's talk about somthing else.......................like your mum laughing laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing

Cringe
Or lets talk about your mom.She still working on wilson way.Oh wait.She's in my bed.

kmcdude
Your mum just rang me and wants to know what time to come over laughing

Cringe
Your mom's already over no expression

kmcdude
Your mum just came over wearing a g string and started lapdancing on my porch Happy Dance

Cringe
Your mom tried to lamp dance on my porch but she fell through sad .We decided the lap dance wasnt a good idea.Her fat was overlapping the g-string.You could barely see it sad

kmcdude
Your mom tried to lamp dance on my porch but she fell through sad .We decided the lap dance wasnt a good idea.Her fat was overlapping the g-string.You could barely see it sad

hysterical

I took your mum on a date to pizza hut but after she ate 40 large pizzas,I could not afford a taxi home..........................which she proberly would not have fiited into anyway no expression

Cringe
Your mom's a taxi no expression

kmcdude
Your mom's a taxi no expression

Your mums a school bus no expression

Cringe
no expression

Nevermind

100th comment of a thread that should've ended along time ago rolling on floor laughing

Who said anything about memorizing?

kmcdude
Who said anything about memorizing?

oh be quiet roll eyes (sarcastic)

Cringe
No one no expression

Nevermind
No one no expression

Excatly. So why bring it up?

Sorgo

no expression

Yup, i sustain my view.

No one likes you.

Cringe
Excatly. So why bring it up?

Why not

No one likes you.

Solo said he was sorry
confused

ILLHACKU
Cringe is cool, all you all can suck it if you think different.

Cringe
Happy Dance

ILLHACKU
Lol rolling on floor laughing beer smokin' smokin' beer smokin'

Cringe
smokin'

ILLHACKU
cheers rifle pepsi

drunk coke starwars raygun

jump gathering

Sorgo
Wow...

jerlark386
Originally posted by ILLHACKU
Cringe is cool, all you all can suck it if you think different.

We're not saying Cringe is'nt 'cool'. But the question is, who is Cringe?
Is he actually a person or one of KMCdude's alternates?

Cringe
We came to the conclusion a long time ago that KKMCDude isnt cool enough to be me cool

btw,sorgo,finally you have a cool sig and avy!I like.

jerlark386
nah, KMCdudes cooler.

Cringe
no

jerlark386
yes, he is. You just won't admit it. You leave the forum everyday, wishing you were more like kmcdude.

leana marie
yeah i agree kmcdude is cooler... i think he should be insulted to be compared to you...

kmcdude
yes, he is. You just won't admit it. You leave the forum everyday, wishing you were more like kmcdude.

cool Cringe is ALMOST as cool as KMCDUDE laughing

Coldfire
cool Cringe is ALMOST as cool as KMCDUDE laughing
stick out tongue

ILLHACKU
Well i am cooler than all of you so just end this dicussion.

kmcdude
Well i am cooler than all of you so just end this dicussion.

laughing Me and Cringe OWN you laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing rolling on floor laughing

ILLHACKU
Is thats o how do you "own" me its not possibly unless i got drunk and sold myself on e-bay again.

kmcdude
Is thats o how do you "own" me its not possibly unless i got drunk and sold myself on e-bay again.

NO ONE WOULD BUY YOU ON E-BAY stick out tongue

Cringe
*searches for drunk illhacku on ebay*

no

kmcdude
I just wanted to say stop making threads of me being someone else...........................cause it is getting annoyingranting

Storm
Closed on request.

The witch hunt ends here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.