-=- Tech Forum Petition -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Acherontia
We need a tech Forum...

Not Like The "Video game - COmputer Forum" But a place where people can discuss the latest tecnologies and weither or not they are good, bad, a waste of money, or just plain marvel at its ingenuity.

Right now we don't really havea place for that, seeing as how the GDF became somewhat of a Debate Forum, and tehre is no place for that in the OTF or the VG Comp forum.

So, If your for It, click "Yes" on the Poll, and Against well, click "No" and TELL US WHY

DarkC
It might be a good subforum for the Computer/ Video Game Discussion. I vote yes.

s|m
I say yes.

Ken Kenobi
I say rename the Computer Help Forum to the Tech Discussion/Help Forum

Acherontia

Raz
I guess you could use the Computer Help for techie related talk, and once the demand is there it could have its own forum.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Raz
I guess you could use the Computer Help for techie related talk, and once the demand is there it could have its own forum.
But people don't know that...I wouldn't use the "Help" forum to talk aboot my new 4000 Teraherz 70000 Exabyte PC........another reason I wouldn't is cauise I don't have one cry

JKozzy
Maybe divide it into Tech/Computers and Video Games? Dunno, just my thoughts.

Syren
I think it's be a good idea to make another subforum of the N&Q... alongside the Computer Help forum.

Koala MeatPie
Its been stable 8-3 for several days now...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.