Alpha Flight vs Fantastic Four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
Been reading the Alpha Flight thread - searched, hasn't been done. No prep. Alpha Flight vs the FF.

Alpha Flight
Guardian
Marrina
Northstar
Aurora
Puck
Sasquatch
Shaman
Snowbird

vs

Fantastic Four
Mr Fantastic
Invisible Woman
Thing
Human Torch

Alpha Flight has the numbers and the speedsters, but the FF individually take it in the power stakes. Who wins?

Wickerman
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Alpha Flight has the numbers and the speedsters, but the FF individually take it in the power stakes. Who wins?

Not so sure. Sasquatch (not Tanaraq version) gave Ben quite the fight......

~wickerman~

Metalmanx
Ooooo, good one.

Sasquatch can definitely take Thing.

If I were Alpha Flight, I'd use Northstar to INSTANTLY take out Invisible Woman in the pico second that the fight starts. That takes care of any forcefields/invisibility.

Hell, Northstar and Aurora can do most of the work.

I'd say get those two to grab Mr. Fantastic and tie him in the knot to end all knots. He'll at least be a bit preoccupied trying to untie himself.

That just leaves Human Torch. He's gonna be a tough one to take down. Guardian can at least keep him busy in the air. Marrina, however, will be summoning a water spout from some nearby water source. She can summon water up to 5 miles away, so I assume there'll be something. If she can do this, she can douse HT till he flames no more.

And if that isn't an option, she can attempt to get some of her secreted oil into HT's eyes, which will temporarily blind him. He'll land, and then get the pummeling of a lifetime.

And if that doesn't work, Shaman can easily whip some crazy spell up to capture HT in some sort of earthy cage, which, if compressed upon HT, would take out his flames.

So, basically what I'm trying to say, is that Alpha Flight wins.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Wickerman
Not so sure. Sasquatch (not Tanaraq version) gave Ben quite the fight......

~wickerman~ Do you mean not so sure whether "FF individually take it in the power stakes"? I meant generally. But yeah I saw the scans where Sasquatch layeth the smackdown on Ben.

Wickerman
Do you mean not so sure whether "FF individually take it in the power stakes"? I meant generally. But yeah I saw the scans where Sasquatch layeth the smackdown on Ben.

I meant not so sure that the FF individually take it in power wink

Sasquatch is there, giving Ben a really hard time. Snowbird is there which means Ben's facing two potential Sasquatches.
Add Northstar, Aurora and the rest, and it gets interesting.

~wickerman~

Wynndar
"Im no match for Grimm" -Sasquatch

K3VIL
Originally posted by Wynndar
It was crap.
Sasquatch has strenght feats above Thing.

Wynndar
Errr...yea...Thats why Thing goes around saying he's the strongest?

TheKahn
Puck takes FF down by himself

P.S. doesn't puck look like Wolverine's love child???

DarkCrawler
Errr...yea...Thats why Thing goes around saying he's the strongest?

Just because someone says that he is strongest doesn't mean that he actually is it...

Wynndar
I was being sarcastic. 90% of the people he fights r probably stronger than him.

TheKahn
Also Canadians are naturally a more vicious people than Americans.
That gives Alpha Flight an advangate here.

demigawd
lol. I came on this thread hoping to vote for the Fantastic Four for once. But Alpha Flight wins in sheer numbers. The FF will make it one hell of a fight though if Sue gets serious.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by demigawd
lol. I came on this thread hoping to vote for the Fantastic Four for once. But Alpha Flight wins in sheer numbers. The FF will make it one hell of a fight though if Sue gets serious.

And Torch.

You know, Torch has been shown to hurt Thing with his blasts too.

King_Mungi
Shaman could probally take them all out by shrinking them down to size or sucking them into the pouch. If he went against Torch he can manipulate weather and rendered him useless

Sasquatch takes Thing

Snowbird could possibly take Mr.Fantastic depending on what she transforms into...and if he doesn't come prepared with weapons and such. Well if he did Box would take control of the weapons and add them to his Box armour. Uber badass that doesn't get respect

Guadian has blasts that can kill Sasquatch so he could kill Thing, and hell he even took down Galactus on his own.

Marrina isn't a factor

Northstar and Aurora would blind most of the F4, but IW probally would be unaffected by manipulating the light around her or something. Plus depending on which version of Aurora you want to go with. Both her and her brother are capable of reaching 99% speed of light. Northstar even hurt the Hulk.

Only catch is Guardian created Alpha Flight due to he saw teams like f4 and he greatly respects Mr.Fantastic and probally wouldn't fight them.

Oh hell, check out some of their feats here....I think I suprized a lot of people with the scans I posted
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=371981&perpage=20&pagenumber=1

Alpha Flight wins, but they didn't need that many to win though. Well they win...if written correctly. So chances are F4 will probally win most of the time.

Edit: BTW this thread has been done
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=354162&highlight=alpha flight

King_Mungi
Originally posted by TheKahn
Puck takes FF down by himself

P.S. doesn't puck look like Wolverine's love child???

Check out his love child wink

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/puck2_gallery7.jpg

Her name is Puck 2...tada

Like come on people, you have to admit they are somewhat intimidating :P
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/alphaflight06.jpg

StyleTime
Well, Puck 2 is hot......Alpha Flight wins....

Actually, I know nothing about Alpha Flight except for some of Northstar's abilities. Judging from Mungi's post however, I'd say Alpha Flight can take this.

Mungi, what are Puck 2's abilities?

KharmaDog

He said that? That suprises me, because the fight that I recall between Sas and Thing had Sas beating on the Thing pretty dominantly while remaning in a fairly calm state.

Thing got in one punch and then the fight was interupted. But until that point, Sasquatch was pretty dominant.

LexCorp
i'll go to bat for FF4 if Sue can do her stuff, i just hate when people say well its none prep so sue doesn't have her shield up and reed has to just throw punches. i bet after years of fighting sue has a low shield at all times and just a wiff of a unsure situation bang its up. But I am CANADIAN! so i'll go with Alpha. How are we more visciuos then you guys, we don't go looking for fights.

life is cruell
With this and the respect alpha flight thread I think im going to start reading alpha flight. Could someone tell me what guardians abilities are?

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Alpha Flight wins, but they didn't need that many to win though. Well they win...if written correctly. So chances are F4 will probally win most of the time.

Edit: BTW this thread has been done
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=354162&highlight=alpha flight If people think it's too much of a numbers advantage I'll remove some Alpha Flight and add in She-Hulk on the FF side.

Oh and when I searched it I couldn't find it but I don't count ALEMASTER threads as being actual threads anyway.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by StyleTime

Mungi, what are Puck 2's abilities?

Puck 2
http://www.alphaflight.net/character_overviews/puck2/

Originally posted by KharmaDog
He said that? That suprises me, because the fight that I recall between Sas and Thing had Sas beating on the Thing pretty dominantly while remaning in a fairly calm state.

Thing got in one punch and then the fight was interupted. But until that point, Sasquatch was pretty dominant.

It's bull, when he becomes enraged Tanaraq's power infuses with his. We all see from the Alpha Flight respect thread that Tanaraq is the man. Plus he is just only one of the Great Beasts that Alpha Flight has to fight smile

Originally posted by LexCorp
But I am CANADIAN! so i'll go with Alpha. How are we more visciuos then you guys, we don't go looking for fights.

Actually Alpha Flight is pretty vicious, they rather fight then talk most of the time.

Originally posted by life is cruell
With this and the respect alpha flight thread I think im going to start reading alpha flight. Could someone tell me what guardians abilities are?

Which Guardian?

James Hudson
i) http://www.alphaflight.net/character_overviews/guardian1/
ii) http://www.comixfan.com/xfan/forums/showthread.php?t=4759

Heather Hudson
http://www.alphaflight.net/character_overviews/vindicator2/

Parts of Vol.2 and Vol.3 were not very good. So I would probally stick with vol.1 Byrne era.

If people think it's too much of a numbers advantage I'll remove some Alpha Flight and add in She-Hulk on the FF side.

Oh and when I searched it I couldn't find it but I don't count ALEMASTER threads as being actual threads anyway.

Who of the AF you taking off? because they all are pretty strong

Fair enough. Thanks again for the Exiles scans, if you have anymore of Heather doing some impressive feats as Tanaraq or white Sasquatch send them my way smile

xmarksthespot
Alpha Flight
Guardian
Marrina
Northstar+Aurora
Sasquatch
Shaman

vs

Fantastic Four
Mr Fantastic
Invisible Woman
Human Torch
Thing
She-Hulk

King_Mungi
Alpha Flight
Guardian
Marrina
Northstar Aurora
Sasquatch
Shaman

You have to take Shaman out, he is to powerful. He is basically Dr.Strange level and there are two Shaman versions. After outrunning aheard of caribou and fighting off a pack of wolves (unaided by magic), he was given a final test that he passed by Talisman and recieved a...

"Spirit Staff and a Caribou robe. Michael donned these trinkets and the ceremonial eaglet headpiece his grandfather offered him for gaining the spirits approval. He now found that he was now able to request aid from the spirits of the land and also to call forth his familiar, an eaglet spirit from his headpiece." Plus he was able to use the poutch and this basically made him stronger than before.

Talisman would kick all their asses though. big grin
-----
BTW can you think of other Exiles Sasquatch feats?

King_Mungi

KharmaDog
I think it's odd how people can side on alpha flight against the fantastic four, yet some still think that wolverine can take on AF by himself.

snoopdogg
Alpha Flight has everyting covered.

Magic,(Shaman) Speed,(Northstar), Strength,(Sasquatch) Versatality(Guardian). These four alone could give the FF a run.

I have all 130 issues from vol. 1. I didnt read 2 or 3.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by KharmaDog
I think it's odd how people can side on alpha flight against the fantastic four, yet some still think that wolverine can take on AF by himself.

Yet there have been several instances where one member alone has taken Wolverine out. I think I really boosted AF credibility here with the respect thread

Originally posted by snoopdogg
Alpha Flight has everyting covered.

Magic,(Shaman) Speed,(Northstar), Strength,(Sasquatch) Versatality(Guardian). These four alone could give the FF a run.

I have all 130 issues from vol. 1. I didnt read 2 or 3.

Good call

and don't, you really are not missing much with those volumes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.