KMC Cliques....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

whobdamandog
For those of you who don't know what a "clique" is, it's essentially a group of individuals who hang out together..and generally have a "groupthink" mentality when it comes to various subjects, activities, etc. When a topic or post that they disagree with is presented, it's ususally responded to by the "clique" in a "uni-mind"(one mind) type fashion. Below is an example scenario of how clique operates.

Seriously folks..that's about how it goes. So what do you all think about the trend of "cliquism" and the people involved in cliques? Serious discussion please people. I would really like to get everyone's opinions on this subject.

Ken Kenobi
It's spelled Clique.

Nearly everyone is in a clique, regardless of online or off. KMC is no exception. It's natural.

Clovie
What clique? huh

and if someone can't spell. they should expect to be pointed at because of that (I already got used to it erm)

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Clovie
What clique? huh

and if someone can't spell. they should expect to be pointed at because of that (I already got used to it erm)

The thread starter is generalizing people with like minded opinions on being grouped together in a clique.

Just because they agree with each other doesn't make a clique. It's called difference of opinion.

Clovie
why difference? IMO it is actually sharing the same one confused
but the word clique has a negative meaning. as if they were making an agreement earlier on what they're gonna say. and I really doubt anyone is not lazy enough for that messed

whobdamandog
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
It's spelled Clique.

noted..I changed the spelling.

Personally, I believe individuals are just to insecure and afraid to break outside the mold. I believe fear is generally what forms them.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by whobdamandog
noted..I changed the spelling.

Personally, I believe individuals are just to insecure and afraid to break outside the mold. I believe fear is generally what forms them.

Those that break the mold are usually considered rebels and are frowned upon, which leaves society trying not to break the mold so they fit in and move up the social ladder.

botankus
A thread like this comes up about once a month. Ironically, it usually ends up turning into a "clique" thread. Not sure if it's what the thread starter intends or just a natural occurrance.

KharmaDog
For those of you who don't know what a "clique" is, it's essentially a group of individuals who hang out together..and generally have a "groupthink" mentality when it comes to various subjects, activities, etc. When a topic or post that they disagree with is presented, it's ususally responded to by the "clique" in a "uni-mind"(one mind) type fashion.

And you don't think at all that sometimes likeminded people post in the same thread? I am sure there are friendships on KMC, I'm sure there are some members who let thier friendhships dictate their opinion. I am also sure that there are members who agree with other members.

I am not sure if this is a serious topic or someone with a grudge. If you are going to point fingers, then point fingers or take it up in PM's.

PVS
im sick of this bullshit argument

god forbid 2 or 3 people have a like opinion and they
are accused of "group think". because LORD FRIKIN KNOWS
its impossible for a few people to disagree with you at once,
since you're opinion is obviously infallable. surely those
who disagree must have had a previous secret meeting
and after much debate, settled on one group opinion to
gang up on you with roll eyes (sarcastic)

Victor Von Doom
I agree.

Who's with me? Caaahmaan.

KharmaDog
I'm with you Victor. And great comment PVS! I agree! The nerve of some people posting such a topic!

Spelljammer
There is no real cliques here, there just happens to be alot more stupid liberal thinking people then fair minded individuals like you and SpellJammer..

Some liberals think clearly, like Raven Gaurdia. But only by the grace of God. At any moment they could fall prey to the darkside..

Tha C-Master
For those of you who don't know what a "clique" is, it's essentially a group of individuals who hang out together..and generally have a "groupthink" mentality when it comes to various subjects, activities, etc. When a topic or post that they disagree with is presented, it's ususally responded to by the "clique" in a "uni-mind"(one mind) type fashion. Below is an example scenario of how clique operates.

Seriously folks..that's about how it goes. So what do you all think about the trend of "cliquism" and the people involved in cliques? Serious discussion please people. I would really like to get everyone's opinions on this subject. I tend to be more of a leader, but I know what you mean.

I hate it, it gets really annoying.

You'll argue with someone, and their little "pets" come on and start their cluster.... I mean backpatting.

Or they have a grudge, and just sit in and do this.

A: Well you are wrong because you have deduced...

B: Well I disagree because...

C: you tell him "A"

D: Yea, this guy doens't know what he's talking about.

It is common, especially for a place this large, damn nutswingers.
Oh and I break the mold and I'm looked up to, so thats bull.

I hate followers.

KharmaDog
People who have the same opinion and post it, or agree with another's post is one thing, cheerleaders and nuthuggers are another.

There are quite a few cheerleaders and nuthuggers on this site, but I think that is more of a maturity issue than anything.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Spelljammer
There is no real cliques here, there just happens to be alot more stupid liberal thinking people then fair minded individuals like you and SpellJammer..

Some liberals think clearly, like Raven Gaurdia. But only by the grace of God. At any moment they could fall prey to the darkside..

Funny statement: I see liberals and conservatives as being right next to each other, only facing back to back. I am a moderate, almost libertarian, I have some views that are conservative and some that are liberal, so I have a unique point of view.

Spelljammer
KhamahDog and PVS sitting in a tree..
N.U.T. H.U.G.G.I.N.G.. stick out tongue

KharmaDog

I always say, if you can't say something intelligent, say something witty.

I am still waiting Spelljammer. But hey, at least you spelled my name correctly this time. Good job.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by KharmaDog
People who have the same opinion and post it, or agree with another's post is one thing, cheerleaders and nuthuggers are another.

There are quite a few cheerleaders and nuthuggers on this site, but I think that is more of a maturity issue than anything.

Thats the topic though, cliques.

There is a leader, and followers.

The followers feel secure with this leader because he has established a position, is charismatic or whatever.

So they follow him to threads and derail it.

There is nothing wrong with agreeing of course, but the topic addressed are the same groups of people who come on and backpat whilst contributing nothing.

I remember the comic versus debates with jinzin and GS, a bunch of people (same ol' ones) would come on and try to shake me up or stir tension. It backfired so they started to make petty "spite" threads. I hate those too.

WindDancer
Oh God! I'm so friggin sick of some of them. You won't believe the amount of pm's I get when one of the members of a clique gets ban or warned. Jeebus! Is fustrating. Even worse they have their own little stupid feuds outside the boards and they bring them here to KMC. Like if we care about their personal issues outside their boards with other members. Get a damn or hobby or something. Jeebus! again.

Spelljammer
Originally posted by WindDancer
Oh God! I'm so friggin sick of some of them. You won't believe the amount of pm's I get when one of the members of a clique gets ban or warned. Jeebus! Is fustrating. Even worse they have their own little stupid feuds outside the boards and they bring them here to KMC. Like if we care about their personal issues outside their boards with other members. Get a damn or hobby or something. Jeebus! again.
SpellJammer is reminded of when you all banned SlipknoT. They acted like you killed Jesus or something..

Though SpellJammer could direct a horrible B movie called "Passion of the SlipknoT" and have the mods be The Romans, the left-leaning members being The Jews, and KidRock being the devil.. laughing out loud

KharmaDog
Even worse they have their own little stupid feuds outside the boards and they bring them here to KMC.

Are you saying that people carry on like this (and with other KMC'ers) in their private live also? O.K., that's just sad.

WindDancer
Simply put.....is just gossip. Nothing but the old blame game.

Clovie
But hey, at least you spelled my name correctly this time. Good job. but he didn't huh

KharmaDog
but he didn't huh

LOL, You're right! My bad. It's just that he's usually off so bad that I guess I just mistook something that was remotely close!

botankus
laughing out loud Really? I thought you were just being a smart-ass, KD.

Victor Von Doom
I thought Kharma was being ironic, and Clovie was being literal.

Maybe that's true, and he's a gent.

Clovie
meaning I've made an idiot of myself again.

*shouldn't post in gdf anymore*

soleran30
Well if a clique is just an informal group with some restrictions or like minded people then all of KMC could be called one big clique.

Come on guys lets all hug it out LOL eek!

Victor Von Doom
meaning I've made an idiot of myself again.

*shouldn't post in gdf anymore*

No, maybe he didn't realise.

You do have a tendency to take everything as read though.

KharmaDog
No, I honestly made the mistake, clovie you were correct.

Victor Von Doom

No, no, no.

The metre is all wrong.

C-

KharmaDog
laughing

Capt_Fantastic

Seriously folks..that's about how it goes. So what do you all think about the trend of "cliquism" and the people involved in cliques? Serious discussion please people. I would really like to get everyone's opinions on this subject.

Jeez, if you wanna be a member of our clique...just pm one of us....and we'll consider you for membership. No need for a thread about your desire to be accepted.

Ken Kenobi

Jeebus would be sad of you using his name in vain. ninja

KharmaDog
Am I in a clique? If so, how would I know? Who are my fellow cliquers?

botankus
Can I join?toot

soleran30
Am I in a clique? If so, how would I know? Who are my fellow cliquers?

LOL KD sometimes to witty for your own goodsmile

Ken Kenobi
I am in 32,185 cliques. no expression

KharmaDog
Everytime I twist my neck to the extreme right, it clicks.

Ken Kenobi
I burped, does that make me a member of the Burping Clique?

WindDancer
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Jeebus would be sad of you using his name in vain. ninja

I was thinking of Homer.

"Save me, Jeebus. Jeebus, where are you? I want Jeebus."

I love that episode. stick out tongue

Ken Kenobi
I was thinking of Homer.

"Save me, Jeebus. Jeebus, where are you? I want Jeebus."

I love that episode. stick out tongue

Still Jeebus is going to smite you. ninja

Lana
Everytime I twist my neck to the extreme right, it clicks.

My ankle clicks all the time.

KharmaDog
My mouse clicks too.

Ken Kenobi
Wow! Mine does too!

Lana
eek!

Ken Kenobi
Get this...I click the buttons on the TV remote! eek!

Whirlysplatt

Your completely right, groupthink and herd behaviour is what many on KMC are about.

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock

botankus
How was your temporary ban, Whirly? Have you "learned your lesson?" laughing out loud

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by botankus
How was your temporary ban, Whirly? Have you "learned your lesson?" laughing out loud

laughing out loud the temporary ban was temporary - I shall continue to state my opinions, if because I do this I recieve a permenant ban I shall become another banned member. smile

Spelljammer
You were banned whirlysplatt?! SpellJammer had no idea!

Don't worry buddy, if need be, he'll pull some strings to insure your survival. He did it for bardock. And he's an idiot. wink

KharmaDog
Perhaps Whirly and Spelljammer are in the same clique?

Ken Kenobi
He did it for bardock. And he's an idiot. wink

laughing

Lana
Oh, the silly boy thinks he has any sway over what happens here!

How delusional....

Bardock42
He did it for bardock. And he's an idiot. wink

How come you are so obsessed with me? I told you, you can't be in my clique (why do we use stupid french words anyways?) ....

Oh yes, since Fece didn't...Off-Topicness FTW

Tha C-Master
Oh God! I'm so friggin sick of some of them. You won't believe the amount of pm's I get when one of the members of a clique gets ban or warned. Jeebus! Is fustrating. Even worse they have their own little stupid feuds outside the boards and they bring them here to KMC. Like if we care about their personal issues outside their boards with other members. Get a damn or hobby or something. Jeebus! again. ihatecmaster strike a nerve? That was annoying, he said he knew me but I doubt it to this day.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
ihatecmaster strike a nerve? That was annoying, he said he knew me but I doubt it to this day.

Yeah well....someone hates you...big deal.....probably a Comic Nerd too....they are the worst....

KidRock
I must say I am a fan of SpellJammer

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
Jeez, if you wanna be a member of our clique...just pm one of us....and we'll consider you for membership. No need for a thread about your desire to be accepted.

Sorry CF I'm not into your clique smile

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by KidRock
I must say I am a fan of SpellJammer

Politics aside, as am I smile

PVS
Don't worry buddy, if need be, he'll pull some strings to insure your survival. He did it for bardock. And he's an idiot. wink

see how addressing yourself in the third person can backfire?
ironically it makes the last statement true wink

KharmaDog
At least I agree with Spelljammer for once.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
Sorry CF I'm not into your clique smile

You know, you seem to have this huge hard on for me...

so, you might not want to be a member of the homosexual community, which isn't what I was reffering to, but that doesn't mean you need to resent ALL homosexuals...simply because you hate me.

As I have said before, you can either get over your issues...or you can be banned. You said as much yourself. Share your opinions and views all you wish...but don't be suprised when it happens. If fact, your temporary ban seems to have illustrated that your views mean you have only a short time left...to go out fighting.

In either case, again, I have no intention of addressing you in any form or fashion. As you're aware...baiting me doesn't work.

Bardock42
Whirly was banned for Trolling the Comic Book Versus Forums (now that is an achievment) not for being homophobic (although he obviously is...)

Whirlysplatt
trust me, no hard on here - call me Mr Droopy, smile and I don't hate you or homosexuals, any how I thought you had me on your ignore list and would not address me confusedOriginally posted by Capt_Fantastic

so, you might not want to be a member of the homosexual community, which isn't what I was reffering to, but that doesn't mean you need to resent ALL homosexuals...simply because you hate me.

As I have said before, you can either get over your issues...or you can be banned. You said as much yourself. Share your opinions and views all you wish...but don't be suprised when it happens. If fact, your temporary ban seems to have illustrated that your views mean you have only a short time left...to go out fighting.

In either case, again, I have no intention of addressing you in any form or fashion. As you're aware...baiting me doesn't work.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Bardock42
Whirly was banned for Trolling the Comic Book Versus Forums (now that is an achievment) not for being homophobic (although he obviously is...)

I am aware of teh circumstances.

Whirly: I don't have anyone on my ignore list.... I've just been ignoring you.

Whirlysplatt

Yes its an unbelievable achievement big grin not that i'm proud of it confused

actually I am not homophobic at all - whatever floats peoples boats that way, it means nothing to me one way or the other.

Spelljammer
Capt, that's not cool, Whirlyspaltt is a nice guy, just cause he dislikes homosexuals doesn't mean you gotta' be a hater. Hell, SpellJammer is disgusted with bisexuality, and yet nobody even notices..

Don't make SpellJammer choose between two pals! smile

Whirlysplatt

spellcheck is your friend smile I know its mine - but it doesn't work on my mac sad and shows up my dyslexia, my grammar is lazyness.

and yes I know its really only a typo - still funny though as its from KMC's self appointed spelling critic big grin

Bardock42
spellcheck is your friend smile I know its mine - but it doesn't work on my mac sad and shows up my dyslexia, my grammar is lazyness.

and yes I know its really only a typo - still funny though as its from KMC's self appointed spelling critic big grin
FeceMan?

Capt_Fantastic
Capt, that's not cool, Whirlyspaltt is a nice guy, just cause he dislikes homosexuals doesn't mean you gotta' be a hater. Hell, SpellJammer is disgusted with bisexuality, and yet nobody even notices..

Don't make SpellJammer choose between two pals! smile

Spell, you have said in a number of posts that you support gay marriage...but that hasn't stopped me from hating your mindless babbling.

Whirlysplatt

Whirly: I don't have anyone on my ignore list.... I've just been ignoring you.

but you've stopped now? confused

Capt_Fantastic
- still funny though as its from KMC's self appointed spelling critic big grin

Since when? Now you're just talking out of your ass. Besides, I mis spell that word all the time.

Whirlysplatt
FeceMan?

is feceman another spelling guru?

Whirlysplatt
Since when? Now you're just talking out of your ass. Besides, I mis spell that word all the time.

smile I say nothing about arses smile

I also support Gay marriage anything that brings love into the world is good in my opinion

BackFire
When a group of people happen to disagree with you, it doesn't mean they're automatically in a clique, merely that they disagree with you.

"Groupthink", as you call it, is merely a few people agreeing with eachother. Perhaps they've all come to the same opinion independently, through their own research and observations and merely happen to agree, as opposed to just "following the leader" so to speak. Which is what is being suggested here.

Some very very sloppy generalizations going on here.

Bardock42
is feceman another spelling guru? No he really is the Spelling and Grammar Man on here........

smile I say nothing about arses smile

I also support Gay marriage anything that brings love into the world is good in my opinion
I totally agree...like War, Apocalypse and stuff....

KidRock
Spelljammer for KMC President!

PVS
well, looks like we have the makings a clique yes
i see we are witnessing a blossoming relationship.
coming soon: the spelljammer/kidrock honeymoon suite

spelljammer: i love you

kidrock: i love you MORE

spelljammer: no i love YOU more

kidrock: no no no i love YOU more

*giggles*

*smooch*

BackFire
Originally posted by PVS

*giggles*

*smooch*

You video tape it, I'll distribute it!

Spelljammer
PVS, SpellJammer will give you a dollar if you keep your erotic fantasies to yourself.. messed

PVS
Originally posted by BackFire
You video tape it, I'll distribute it!

oh sure, i burn out my retinas and go blind for life and you profit.
yeah that seems fair stick out tongue

Victor Von Doom
No he really is the Spelling and Grammar Man on here........

You would do well to remember that I ousted him in a bloody coup.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
You would do well to remember that I ousted him in a bloody coup.

Oh bloody hell, thanks mate....thank you soo much...I thought I was dead or something...I swear I posted like ten posts and in the last 2 hours not one person even slightly noticed them.....so I am even so thankful as to forget the Bullshit you were talking.....although I like coups........you can't keep down the Poo-Poo-Master....

KidRock
Originally posted by PVS

*giggles*

*smooch*

PVS is just angry he is an old man and still a virgin.

soleran30
lol a typical PVS response.........sarcasm sarcasm slight wit covered in more sarcasm devil

KidRock
Originally posted by soleran30
lol a typical PVS response.........sarcasm sarcasm slight wit covered in more sarcasm devil

And a big scoop of dumbass thrown right on top! Good ol PVS fashion.

Tha C-Master
Yeah well....someone hates you...big deal.....probably a Comic Nerd too....they are the worst.... The stories I could tell.

whobdamandog
Damb..didn't know that I'd get so many responses. To be honest with you all..this isn't a spite thread. Posting in KMC is just a little hobby for me, and I don't have anything against anyone in the forumn. I just believe its comical when a several people seem to have the same damn opionions over and over again in every damn topic that pops up in a thread. It gets even sillier when they begin to give each other props on debating skills and what not.

debbiejo
Originally posted by PVS

*giggles*

*smooch*

OH, I love this thread... laughing out loud

. hysterical

Spelljammer
http://www.geektimes.com/michael/site/archive/2005/06/images/jesus-brb-lol.jpg

Whirlysplatt
Damb..didn't know that I'd get so many responses. To be honest with you all..this isn't a spite thread. Posting in KMC is just a little hobby for me, and I don't have anything against anyone in the forumn. I just believe its comical when a several people seem to have the same damn opionions over and over again in every damn topic that pops up in a thread. It gets even sillier when they begin to give each other props on debating skills and what not.

agreed smile totally but you have admitted being a troll more than once my frined - as have I smile

Cinemaddiction
For those of you who don't know what a "clique" is, it's essentially a group of individuals who hang out together..and generally have a "groupthink" mentality when it comes to various subjects, activities, etc. When a topic or post that they disagree with is presented, it's ususally responded to by the "clique" in a "uni-mind"(one mind) type fashion.

If that's your arguement, you and Whirly are a match made in heaven.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
If that's your arguement, you and Whirly are a match made in heaven.

smile true love stick out tongue

Syren
Originally posted by Lana
Oh, the silly boy thinks he has any sway over what happens here!

How delusional....

droolio

You have turned into a testicle-crunching b!tch, do you know that? 'Silly boy' laughing out loud

I want to be in your clique eyes

Lana
Originally posted by Syren
droolio

You have turned into a testicle-crunching b!tch, do you know that? 'Silly boy' laughing out loud

I want to be in your clique eyes

Babe, you and I are a clique all our own queen

Syren
Promises, promises... cry

Lana
Kez, you and I are the resident divas and flirts diva flirt1

GCG
Let's not start sucking eachother's dicks........just yet.

Lana
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sy and I are close friends, yeah? We're always like this with each other stick out tongue

GCG
I was not refering to YOU TWO EXCLUSIVLY, madame !

Now i would like someone to point out more Cliques

Lana
Well it certainly seemed that way!

stick out tongue

GCG
Now just before you proceed to force constrict my gonads i was generalising as in yes people do look out for eachother. I posted that way cause thats exactly what Cliques do

Lana
laughing

I really think it's quite silly that since there are people here with similar opinions they MUST be in some sort of clique roll eyes (sarcastic) quite ridiculous.

GCG
Not similar opinions ; I said look out for eachother.

Lana
Well, originally whob was talking about how there are a lot of people on here that think alike roll eyes (sarcastic)

GCG
No they dont 'think' like eachother. They suck up to eachother.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by GCG
I was not refering to YOU TWO EXCLUSIVLY, madame !

Now i would like someone to point out more Cliques

I could but people would say I was trollin smile

Spelljammer
SpellJammer sees several cliques who's members can remain nameless cause they're so obvious.

The Fale Rebellion:
These "revolutionaries" claim to be defending equal rights, freedom, and change. All they'll do if they get what they want is make a state of pure anarchy where women and children are afraid to leave thier homes in fear of being raped, daddy's addicted to crystal meth, and though athiest, they religously eat babies as a ritual of thier "freedoms"..

The Mafia:
These guys have the most hanus opinions of them all. Being called "libertarians" or "independants", everybody and thier mother hates them. But they hold some sortof power over the auhtorities. Which is why they aren't just banned. Atleast from just general discussion. (You can just restrict a person from ceartain forums can't you?)

The Citizens of Townsville:
Completely ignorant to what's going on and either fall victim to the mafia, fall for the fale rebellion's lies, or look in awe to the old republic.

Knights of the Old Republic:
Trying desperately to restore order and law to a hectic world. A world of depravity and where morality is treated like a disease. They don't do it as the fale rebel's put it to be fascist, nor do they purposely try to bring attention to themselves for the mafia to try and stamp out, they just want to survive. And hope you do too..

And then, play some Linkin' Park's Rnw@y. stick out tongue

RedAlertv2
The only clique I belong to is the group of friends I know outside of KMC

GCG
I could but people would say I was trollin smile

Oh so you are going to let other people determine what you should say and what you should not say ?

Capt_Fantastic
Knights of the Old Republic:

You think a lot of yourself, don't you?

Whirlysplatt
You think a lot of yourself, don't you?

his talking about an "us" big grin

Bardock42
his talking about an "us" big grin

Ok..then he thinks alot of himself and some others.....

Whirlysplatt
Ok..then he thinks alot of himself and some others.....

and does that make him or the other knights wrong bards old buddysmile

Bardock42
and does that make him or the other knights wrong bards old buddysmile

No...it doesn't make 'em right either, though smile

Whirlysplatt
No...it doesn't make 'em right either, though smile

exactly, however imo line up against the knights are the cliques of the "dork" side.

smile trust

Bardock42
exactly, however imo line up against the knights are the cliques of the "dork" side.

smile trust

What? Are you trying to say that the "Knights" are right? You are aware that BigEvil thinks he's a "Knight"

Jedi Priestess
Hmmm, well Im going to be the honest one in the bunch and say yeah, prior to the summer starting I was one of the ringleaders of a big ole clique in the EP3 section. Am I ashamed of it? Nope, found some of my better friends and farking hilarious times there. yes

§P0oONY
I'm not part of a clique on KMC.... I talk to a few people, but I wouldn't say I'm a part of a group.

Whirlysplatt
What? Are you trying to say that the "Knights" are right? You are aware that BigEvil thinks he's a "Knight"

I find big evil extremely interesting even though I am apolitic

Bardock42
I find big evil extremely interesting even though I am apolitic

he surely is entertainign and an interesting subkject for study but he'S not a shiny knight or anything.....

Whirlysplatt
he surely is entertainign and an interesting subkject for study but he'S not a shiny knight or anything.....

it depends what his crusade is really about and how objectively you view him - he is challenging peoples perceptions with his views - sometimes this reenforces concepts, sometimes it breakls them down.

KharmaDog
he is challenging peoples perceptions with his views

Or he's just a troll or shit disturber. Best case scenario he is a seriously uneducated person with a few minor mental problems. Entertaining as it may be at times, most of the time it is annoying.

PVS
it depends what his crusade is really about and how objectively you view him - he is challenging peoples perceptions with his views - sometimes this reenforces concepts, sometimes it breakls them down.

dude, i thought people were pretty harsh for saying you lost your mind....but after reading that... confused

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by PVS
dude, i thought people were pretty harsh for saying you lost your mind....but after reading that... confused

shifty laughing out loud maybe I have

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.