The Maestro vs. Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
The Maestro wants to destroy the Avengers Headquarter in New York....

Herc is the only guy who can stop Maestro.... (after Captain America, Swordsman, Hawkeye, Whasp and Auntman has suffered a terrible beating)

who will survive ?

godking
Originally posted by Betageuze
The Maestro wants to destroy the Avengers Headquarter in New York....

Herc is the only guy who can stop Maestro.... (after Captain America, Swordsman, Hawkeye, Whasp and Auntman has suffered a terrible beating)

who will survive ? Maestro to much power and to smart a fighter for Hercules.

guy222
Maestro

Kutulu
Maestro would stomp him silly.

Bouboumaster
Maestro 10/10

The Ghosty
Hercules loses unfortunately.

GahLakTus
Maestro 10/10 easy.

The Ghosty
Its not easy....

GahLakTus
Originally posted by The Ghosty
Its not easy....

It would be relatively easy for "normal" Hulk. Maestro owns Hercules in every concievable way.

redhotrash
Would love to see Herc jump on his back and snap his neck, but its not happening =-[

The Ghosty
Originally posted by GahLakTus
It would be relatively easy for "normal" Hulk. Maestro owns Hercules in every concievable way. Its not easy for normal Hulk.

BUSTER1
Its not easy for normal Hulk.

Well said Ghosty. The Hulk is my favourite character, and normal Savage Hulk can beat Herc, but not easily. At the start of the fight Hercules will be far stronger than Hulk, b4 his anger increases his strength.

GahLakTus
Originally posted by BUSTER1
At the start of the fight Hercules will be far stronger than Hulk, b4 his anger increases his strength.

Not true. Hulk starts off approx in the 100ton range - Hercules does not start off FAR stronger - maybe equal. Maybe.

Kutulu
Not true. Hulk starts off approx in the 100ton range - Hercules does not start off FAR stronger - maybe equal. Maybe.

Hercules was strong enough to drag the entire island of Manhattan, which would be in the tens to hundreds of billions of tons. That's his base level strength.
http://www.comicboards.com/comicbattles/attachments/050628041014/HercManhatten.jpg

GahLakTus
Originally posted by Kutulu
Hercules was strong enough to drag the entire island of Manhattan, which would be in the tens to hundreds of billions of tons. That's his base level strength.
http://www.comicboards.com/comicbattles/attachments/050628041014/HercManhatten.jpg

Hulk was strong enough to catch an entire mountain which would also be in the tens to hundreds of billions of tons instantly.

Kutulu
Hulk was strong enough to catch an entire mountain which would also be in the tens to hundreds of billions of tons instantly.

That's correct and I agree with you, Hulk easily amps up to 100 billion ton+ range pretty quick; the whole problem is that "class 100" term is used literally by some people. Hercules is "class 100" but can easily move a hundred billion ton island right off the bat, that's all I'm saying.

GahLakTus
That's correct and I agree with you, Hulk easily amps up to 100 billion ton+ range pretty quick; the whole problem is that "class 100" term is used literally by some people. Hercules is "class 100" but can easily move a hundred billion ton island right off the bat, that's all I'm saying.

Thats cool. All im saying is Hercules does not begin FAR stronger than Hulk. Some people think Hulk needs to be enraged to present any kind of challenge. An enraged Hulk is far in excess of 100 tons. A normal Hulk is still in the 100ton range.

The Ghosty

Was that big red writing posted on purpose?

complexbrother
Maestro is not like regular hulk. he is Hulk times 50 . he is the marvel version of Kindom Come Superman. ( older, wiser, far more powerful)

Kutulu
Thats cool. All im saying is Hercules does not begin FAR stronger than Hulk. Some people think Hulk needs to be enraged to present any kind of challenge. An enraged Hulk is far in excess of 100 tons. A normal Hulk is still in the 100ton range.

Well more recent appearances by the Hulk seem to indicate his baseline strength has grown quite a bit over what it once was. For example "Banner Hulk" was considered base 90 tons, Grey Hulk in the 80 ton range or so, but if you look at Hulk during the Planet Hulk saga, it has him doing feats like lifting a 10,000 ton spaceship with one hand - clearly not angry in the least.

http://img208.imageshack.us/my.php?image=incrediblehulk101002lf0.jpg
The size of the ship he pulled out:
http://img182.imageshack.us/my.php?image=incrediblehulk101003jk8.jpg

He also lept from Sakaar's moon to the planet itself, survived freefall, lands in a huge crater and gets up with a grin. Again not angry in the least, and those two feats were while he was in his weakened state. When the warp core was breached on the spaceship, it powered him further, top it off with his baselevel strength increasing from learning to meditate, and that would put his WWH base strength at a low end Hercules / Thor level.

Hercules said pretty plainly that WWH could have killed him easily if he used anywhere close to his full strength when they fought, and WWH wasn't even that angry at that point.

Kutulu
Was that big red writing posted on purpose?

LOL it looks like they didn't want me sapping bandwidth. laughing out loud

The Ghosty
lol I always wondered if people done that on purpose.

Rhinoceros

Hercules said pretty plainly that WWH could have killed him easily if he used anywhere close to his full strength when they fought, and WWH wasn't even that angry at that point.

Uh, why wasn't Hulk angry? His wife was still dead.. Do you think he calmed down? rolling on floor laughing

He was at his normal WWH levels when he beat up Hercules, no way he was "calm" or anything, didn't he learn to focus his rage so he could think more clearer without losing his strength?

Kutulu
Originally posted by Rhinoceros
Uh, why wasn't Hulk angry? His wife was still dead.. Do you think he calmed down? rolling on floor laughing

He was at his normal WWH levels when he beat up Hercules, no way he was "calm" or anything, didn't he learn to focus his rage so he could think more clearer without losing his strength?

If you read what I wrote, I said "that angry", not just angry by itself, as in didn't have a large amount of animosity built up for Hercules like he had with the Illuminati. I never said he was calm; it's a given that he meditated on his anger during the entire storyline.

BUSTER1
My earlier point was concerning normal Hulk, as in Savage hulk-his strength level when calm is officialy 90tons. Herc on full power is in the higher 100ton class range and so can lift far in excess of 100tons. Isaid this to point out normal Hulk can beat Hercules but not easily.
Maestro though starts off at 200ton strength and of course gets stronger with anger. Against him Herc can put up a fight for awhile but Maestro is stronger than him when calm, so he ends up getting overwhelmed by Maestro's rapidly increasing strength

horrorwolf
Maestro>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hercules.

10/10.

redhotrash
Hercs only real advantage over any of the Hulk incarnations is fighting ability. Well that and non-PIS feats.

guy222
maestro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.