Fall of the Mutants

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Jello
I was looking back at x-men stories and they really don't make em like this anymore. I think that the x-factor portion of fall of the mutants and inferno are the two greatest x-men stories ever, not to mention the biggest nastiest battles. Especially when you look at the effects it had on others, especially dardevil. they really don't make me like this anymore.

Disappear
they dont make me like that anymore, either...

Darth Jello
i meant em, sorry

Disappear
just jerkin' ya around...

Creshosk
Originally posted by Disappear
just jerkin' ya around... So long as its arround and not off. . . evil face

Disappear
i'm sure the missus would be most upset with me, were that the case...

laurel lebeau
(eyebrows raised) hi.... um.... trying - failing - not to grin.... ah, well, i give up. very hilarious. on topic. what you said, the beginning, is so true. they just aren't making the comics up to standard anymore. i was sad that my newest comic was 1999, until i read the newer ones.... i sank further into history just to escape the sad truth that they just keep getting worse. oh, well. we can remember the good days. cy'all l8er.

laurel lebeau
gambit12

JirK
Originally posted by Darth Jello
I was looking back at x-men stories and they really don't make em like this anymore. I think that the x-factor portion of fall of the mutants and inferno are the two greatest x-men stories ever, not to mention the biggest nastiest battles. Especially when you look at the effects it had on others, especially dardevil. they really don't make me like this anymore.

i totally agree that those are some of the best. the original x-factor has always been my favorate time in x-men comics. i just read the entire x-factor series over the past weeks and i really loved it. too bad the uncanny x-men sucked ass wile x-factor was around. i hated dazzler and longshot, they seemed like they were to weak to be x-men.

i disagree with you saying that they are not like they used to be. look at astonishing x-men, holding an issue of astonishing in my hand makes me feel like im holding a million bucks.

laurel lebeau
i suppose some of the new ones would have to be good, or no one would buy them. still, i think to oldies are the goodies, and, for the most part, the stories just aren't as good. they're ok, but they don't make 'em like that anymore. my (shared) opinion. c'yall.

laurel lebeau
gambit12

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.