WE are ALL doomed..........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kmcdude
The end of the world is coming...fear Laugh all u want but a virus in 2012 is gunna wipe us all outfear and ever since september the 11th I have HAD thIs wierd feeling of ''doom''fear

Echuu
Why is it that so many people are preaching doom for 2012?? It's really quite silly. It's just going to be another 'y2k' fiasco that doesn't really happen.

Gregory
It's because the Mayan calander ends on 2012 or something. Of course, that calander is cyclic, meaning that at 2012 they'd just start it over again; but never let it be said that silly things like facts get in the way of doom-sayers.

botankus
We can keep this thread, just get rid of the paranoid smilie.

Deano
2012 we will be awakened

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Gregory
but never let it be said that silly things like facts get in the way of doom-sayers.
The ironic twist is a doom-sayer is a job class in a gritty game called Deadlands which IS a post-appocalyptic world about nuclear danger that caused Earth to become simaler to Trigun, only with mutants, ghosts, zombies, and unfriendly alien visitors..

Victor Von Doom

Spelljammer
Or, you know, an asteroid could just hit us with a super bacteria we can't handle both scientificaly or geneticaly and kill us off like the dinosaurs..

KharmaDog
WE are ALL doomed........

to listen to the ramblings of a few sad people who are far more afraid of living than they are of dying. We are also doomed to listen to the irrational ramblings of people who put more stock in numerology, Nostradamus or the cryptic writings of ancient fantasy writers than in common sense.

Yes, we are indeed doomed.

kmcdude
Originally posted by Spelljammer
Or, you know, an asteroid could just hit us with a super bacteria we can't handle both scientificaly or geneticaly and kill us off like the dinosaurs..

What should we dofear We are gunna die fear and once your dead there IS NO HEAVEN trust me my grandmother diewd last week and said before she died if theres anything out there I will come back and let u know..................she is nothing now fear Does it hurt when u die? whats your last thought? Do you see somthing scary before you die?fear

Spelljammer
Originally posted by KharmaDog
WE are ALL doomed........

to listen to the ramblings of a few sad people who are far more afraid of living than they are of dying. We are also doomed to listen to the irrational ramblings of people who put more stock in numerology, Nostradamus or the cryptic writings of ancient fantasy writers than in common sense.

Yes, we are indeed doomed.
kmcdude, knowing the word is full of morons like this, wouldn't you RATHER the Earth end?

botankus
Hey, don't forget River Phoenix, man! I believe that's six. Conclusion: Theory, no good!

kmcdude
kmcdude, knowing the word is full of morons like this, wouldn't you RATHER the Earth end?

sort of.........but will it hurt? fear

Echuu

Makes more sense than what you said.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by botankus
Hey, don't forget River Phoenix, man! I believe that's six. Conclusion: Theory, no good!

yes

botankus
Let me give you a sense of what it's like to read these posts:

fearfearfearfearfearfearfearfear

KharmaDog

Keep with the name calling because rational arguments are definitely not your forte.

kmcdude
Originally posted by botankus
Let me give you a sense of what it's like to read these posts:

fearfearfearfearfearfearfear

lil bitchiness
We have a conspiracy thread. Use it.

Also, tinfoil hats will prevent the end of the world - use them.

closing wave

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.