The world will highly not end in 2012

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The True Fear
STOP IT you are scaring all of the small minded people.

note to small minded people: do not listen to this babble about the world ending it is just some dudes alone on a friday trying to scare you,
plus the mayans died if the were so smart shouldnt they have predicted their own demise?

kmcdude
Originally posted by The True Fear

note to small minded people: do not listen to this babble about the world ending it is just some dudes alone on a friday trying to scare you,
plust the mayans died if the were so smart shouldnt they have predicted their own demise?

YOU DONT WANNA FACE THE TRUTH MAN! fear

The True Fear
no i am facing the truth. The ancient peoples have no evidence. how many times has the world been predicted to end?? 2000 we were supposed to be dead along with 2001. we are still hear the people who practiced alcholic enemas were wrong.

kmcdude
no i am facing the truth. The ancient peoples have no evidence. how many times has the world been predicted to end?? 2000 we were supposed to be dead along with 2001. we are still hear the people who practiced alcholic enemas were wrong.

everything I hear leads up to 2012 manfear

The facts are out there....................

Mandos
I beleive the world will end when we humans will start to destroy eachother non-stop until everything is destroyed. And trust me, it's not about to happen soon.

kmcdude
We have to face the truthfear

Mandos
There. I've made you stupid about this situation and you've just lost all credibility. There, my job here is done.

kmcdude
Originally posted by Mandos
There. I've made you stupid about this situation and you've just lost all credibility. There, my job here is done.

huh

Spelljammer
There's nothing scary about death anyway. Seriously. SpellJammer challenges anyone to think of what they're so afraid of in death and will show them the fallacy in it. Fear is born from the womb of ignorance, don't let it grow up to become resentment, teach it better, so it grows out of that stage and becomes enlightenment.

Mandos
Death is not scary. But why die when youcan live?

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Mandos
Death is not scary. But why die when youcan live?
One can't live forever. And who's to say death means conclusion? For all we know when we leave this plain we just reside in another dimension, and live our lives there.

Clovie
but world does end on 21st of Dec 2012. huh

kmcdude
Originally posted by Clovie

fear Try and tell THESE guy's that !

kmcdude
Originally posted by Spelljammer
One can't live forever. And who's to say death means conclusion? For all we know when we leave this plain we just reside in another dimension, and live our lives there.

When you are dead there is NOTHING else,cause my grandmother died like a week ago and when she was alive she said she would come back or ''tap my shoulder'' if there was somthing else...............she hasn't that just goes to prove it!fear

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Clovie
The Aztec calender says that, but knowing Americans and the world like we do, they won't start back at 0, they'll go onto 2013.

Trust SpellJammer, he descends from both Aztec and Mayan backgrounds, there is nothing to worry about.. Then again, as mom said, SpellJammer and it seems males as a general act like the goverment when a problem presents itself.

*Unlce Heusa drops a glass plate*
Aunt Marian: What happend?! Was that a glassplate?! mad
Uncle Heusa: No..
Dad: What plate?
SpellJammer: We're cleaning it up, don't worry about it..

Deano
the world wont end but it will change drastically and we will be effected

Spelljammer
Originally posted by kmcdude
When you are dead there is NOTHING else,cause my grandmother died like a week ago and when she was alive she said she would come back or ''tap my shoulder'' if there was somthing else...............she hasn't that just goes to prove it!fear
You know, she could be in another dimension. Living another life.

She could've reincarnated. Ignorant to whom she was or what she was for that matter.

She could be in Heaven and in complete bliss with God.

She could be in Hell, making friends with demons to eradicate God's throne.

She could be in Limbo trying to find a way out or coping.

She could be nothing and completely ignorant to it all.

She could have had something we can't even perceive with our feeble 4-dimensional minds happen to her.

Is this the worse that can happen?

Deano
ys the world will end, life on earth cannot last much more than another five billion years. At about that time, the sun will become unstable. It will expand into a red giant, and engulf the Earth. However, none of this will happen in our near future.

so relax,

5,000,000,000 and counting

leana marie
no its more like 67,000,000,000,000,000 years... thats what my science text said...

lilmisskitten
i like Deanos pheory the most........

s|m
The end of the world my ass... no one can tell when exactly it could happen.
Let's say.. even if some giant asteroid will hit the earth or we'll simply destroy each other in a distant future, I don't really care. Quit whining about it, and go on with what's left of your lives. I'd rather not think of the possibility that one day civilization would end. You can't change the future anyway.
Besides, people "predicted" that the world would change drastically by 2000, and it turns out it didnt, so I don't know what to believe really.

Mandos
hi lilmiss

X-Menfan87
YOU DONT WANNA FACE THE TRUTH MAN! fear
everything I hear leads up to 2012 manfear

The facts are out there....................
We have to face the truthfear
fear Try and tell THESE guy's that !
You need help no expression

And no one knows when the world will end okay, NO ONE! no

Deano
Originally posted by lilmisskitten
i like Deanos pheory the most........

thank you cool

The True Fear
deano gots the facts

X-Menfan87
I still think this were all going to die in 2012 is dumb

leana marie
like i said i dont really care...

X-Menfan87
Thats because it's dumb no expression

Storm

plus the mayans died if the were so smart shouldnt they have predicted their own demise?
He' s lying, lying I tells ya. The end is nearer than you think yes

Cause: A light bulb.

Contemporary scientific theories tell us that what we may see as vacuum is only vacuum on average, and actually thriving with vast amounts of particles and antiparticles constantly appearing and then annihilating each other. It also suggests that the volume of space enclosed by a light bulb contains enough vacuum energy to boil every ocean in the world. Therefore, vacuum energy could prove to be the most abundant energy source of any kind. Which is where you come in. All you need to do is figure out how to extract this energy and harness it in some kind of power plant - this can easily be done without arousing too much suspicion - then surreptitiously allow the reaction to run out of control. The resulting release of energy would easily be enough to annihilate all of planet Earth and probably the Sun too.

Earth' s final resting place: A rapidly expanding cloud of particles of varying size.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

X-Menfan87
no expression You people need help no expression

overlord
I'm a paranoid schizofrenic but I don't believe all the dates the world's gonna end, Nostradamus still has prediction for over the year 3000. So.. Just wait till 2012. Like always, nothing will happen.

X-Menfan87
I'm Sorry........ EVERYONE HERE NEEDS HELP no expression

overlord
Everyone needs heart surgery. no expression

The True Fear
Everyone needs charlie sheen

overlord
I agree with the modeRATOR!!! /\

The True Fear
indeed

X-Menfan87
Originally posted by overlord
Everyone needs heart surgery. no expression
Correction Your the one who needs the help no expression

overlord
Originally posted by X-Menfan87
Correction Your the one who needs the help no expression

Your cake
My cake
His cake

What the hell? Why do you say 'Your the one who needs the help', that's just.. gay.. eek!

X-Menfan87
NO! Whats gay is this entire thread! stick out tongue

The True Fear
**** you and your couch

X-Menfan87
blink

Deano
whuu!?

Storm
Originally posted by X-Menfan87
no expression You people need help no expression
From the nice young men in their clean white coats? eek!

Revernd Maynard
i dont see the end of the wrold comming in the near future....in fact, i dont see it comming 6 years from now...i do see it comming in the year 2525...will man still be alive?

good song cool

overlord
**** you and your couch

laughing Well done! You are more random than me! thumb up

The True Fear
I aim to please

X-Menfan87
Originally posted by Storm
From the nice young men in their clean white coats? eek!

laughing out loud
Originally posted by overlord
laughing Well done! You are more random than me! thumb up
I aim to please
stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.