steel (aegis armor) vs. thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cheldon
who wins? they fight in space

the Darkone
Thor will crack open his armor and blast his a$$ to ash. Thor on more than one occasions penetrated celestial armor.

RAGE17
Originally posted by the Darkone
Thor will crack open his armor and blast his a$$ to ash. Thor on more than one occasions penetrated celestial armor.

becasue they let him do it.by god u look like u ready for some good ol' country ass whoopin

cheldon
i heard it's very powerful. even if thor, couldn't steel get in some damage before it's over?

Avalonofthewind
Steel would demolish Thor in this form.

EsteemedLeader
Wasn't he more powerful than Superman in that armor?

cheldon
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader

i'm not sure, but i know that he gave superman a difficult time

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader

I believe he was. He took a 2 blasts simultaneosly of God powered Cosmic/Magic and also Temporal that would have killed Superman like it was nothing.
The blast was meant to destroy Imperiex powered Warworld which nothing else could harm.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/aegis.jpg

cheldon
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
I believe he was. He took a 2 blasts simultaneosly of God powered Cosmic/Magic and also Temporal that would have killed Superman like it was nothing.
The blast was meant to destroy Imperiex powered Warworld which nothing else could harm.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/aegis.jpg

steel oughta be good if he can withstand that much power

LGodamus
thor would still own his ass...just like thor owns superman...maybe not classic thor, but thor nowadays wins this 9/10

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by LGodamus
thor would still own his ass...just like thor owns superman...maybe not classic thor, but thor nowadays wins this 9/10

As if. How would Thor beat the Entropy Aegis?

Mider
Steel wins in that form and Thor beat Superman thats why Superman has his hammer right?

supremthor
let be real people i love thor but steel AG steel wins. the armor can absorb ebnergy,can use cosmic energy,unlimited life support energy, built in battle computer so the same move wont work twis, regeneration, and can move faster then light speed in space, can press way over 100tons. thats all i no about it at the moment

Mider
Oh and Steel when in that armer killed Doomsday horribly.

Juntai
Lets not forget when The Quintessence was judging whether Superman should exist because he's such a threat to existance, Steel in the Aegis armor ripped through reality, broke into their dimension, and took him against their will, and left.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by Juntai
Lets not forget when The Quintessence was judging whether Superman should exist because he's such a threat to existance, Steel in the Aegis armor ripped through reality, broke into their dimension, and took him against their will, and left. Now that sounds badass. Steel wins.

outarddwarf
Lets not forget when The Quintessence was judging whether Superman should exist because he's such a threat to existance, Steel in the Aegis armor ripped through reality, broke into their dimension, and took him against their will, and left.

I had no idea that the ageis armor was that bad @$$! I really should read more DC.

spetznaz

The Aegis Armor is simply amazing!

The ironic thing is that it was originally built to be worn by Superman, but Supes refused.
I wonder if Superman wearing it would lead to greater capability, since Irons wearing it makes him basically (near) unstoppable.

Thor loses.

p.s: Although I will not be surprised if someone (read: Marvel Fanboy) like Tony Stark comes and says Venom can beat Steel:Aegis, or something along those lines.

slade10

Eh? Where are you getting that he "ripped through reality, broke into their dimension, and took him against their will."

He just teleported in. Anyone with teleportation abilities could do the same.

http://img134.imagevenue.com/loc136/th_76312_port.jpg

And the quintessence was fine with it. They sided with Steel and Superman and let them go.... ("Kal-el was never in danger" "you are dismissed"wink then give linear men a tongue lashing for even bringing him in...

http://img127.imagevenue.com/loc256/th_76358_1.jpg
http://img131.imagevenue.com/loc293/th_76359_2.jpg

slade10
Oh, and as for the durability feat, those blasts were not aiming to destroy steel. They were using him as a crucible for a boomtube. Not exactly a durability feat.

Here's the page explaining what's happening:

http://img17.imagevenue.com/loc256/th_78514_crucible.jpg

Mider
dont care he murdered doomsday

slade10
And so did superman

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by slade10
Oh, and as for the durability feat, those blasts were not aiming to destroy steel. They were using him as a crucible for a boomtube. Not exactly a durability feat.

Here's the page explaining what's happening:

http://img17.imagevenue.com/loc256/th_78514_crucible.jpg

I don't get what you are trying to show with this...he still got hit with both blasts at full force. The Entropy Aegis armor just combined the elements to form the required boom tube.

It's a hell of a durability feat.

All a "crucible" means is that Steel was the focal point of all. A crucible can be destroyed in the process or be used many times depending on what it is.

Glimmerone
The aegis armor is very powerful, steel was doing amazing things with it but was just beginning to find out how it worked, and could only do so because of having a high level genius intellect. He couldn't fully tap into its complete power yet.

Steel was able to follow superman to where the quintessence brought him by locking on to where there were traces of superman's bio signature left over from when they grab him out of normal time and space, and to do this wasn't easy. Superman had been missing for a long enough time before steel got there,I think steel mentioned to him that Lois had begin to worry because he was gone too long.

It was a great feat by steel to use the aegis armor to reach to where the quintessence had superman. You can not just teleport to where they were having superman's trial and hearing. It was a place where the linear men, masters of space and time reside and control things, under the watchful eye of the quintessence.

You have to have been selected or invited by the linear men or the greater powers(spectre was there) in DC to go there. Steel was only able to do it because he wield the aegis armor, a medium of universal entropy itself.

Mider
you know very well doomsday got murdered by superman ONCE so why do you keep bringing it up that wasnt even his most powerful form heck it wasnt even a next to recent form anyway, the aegis armor would demolish thor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.