New Forums?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HigH ScholaR
Does anyone here think they need to do add new forums or change anything

i believe they should have a respect forum as many are popping up in the comic book forum so a repect forum dedicated to repect threads would be good.

also they should evaluate the all the forums maybe have achives for when on reaches a certain page number.

and a cross section forums like

comic book character vs cartoon character
comic book charatcer vs Anime (they get closed)

and also expand on some of them like the anime/manga forum create one anime forum and one manga forum istead of sharing it.

TheKahn
Yea, but I kind of like having the respect forums pop up in here from time to time. It helps to inform thoes who may not be fully aware of a characters history of just what they are capable of.

RAGE17
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
Does anyone here think they need to do add new forums or change anything

i believe they should have a respect forum as many are popping up in the comic book forum so a repect forum dedicated to repect threads would be good.

also they should evaluate the all the forums maybe have achives for when on reaches a certain page number.

and a cross section forums like

comic book character vs cartoon character
comic book charatcer vs Anime (they get closed)

and also expand on some of them like the anime/manga forum create one anime forum and one manga forum istead of sharing it.

i think what you need is an old country ass whoopin...now how big of a boy are you?

HigH ScholaR
i'm not saying stop the respect threads i'm just saying kmc should have a forum for the respect threads

oh and i put this in the wrong forum my mistake just realised.

RAGE17
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
i'm not saying stop the respect threads i'm just saying kmc should have a forum for the respect threads

oh and i put this in the wrong forum my mistake just realised.

by god boy you are about to get an ass whoopin.....

DigiMark007
The need for new forums happens when something starts overflowing beyond a current forum's limits. The respect threads don't dominate the comic forum, and are within the rules of the forum. A new forum for it wouldn't get enough hits...there has to be massive amount of interest for the Mods to consider a new forum (but it has happened quite a few times).

We actually discuss this (the Mods, that is) and monitor trends if we think there's a need for a new forum. The only possible one I've seen is for the mixed vs. forum, though again most fit into either comics or games (and mixed fights with one games person and one comics person belong in games). There's also a Star Wars vs. forum. So that doesn't leave too many other threads (except wierd stuff like the Afflac duck vs. Gieco Geckko thread recently) and again isn't enough for its own forum.

None of it happens overnight, but if you see the need for a new forum and have legitimate reasons for thinking it should be made, PM a Mod and they can make the suggestion in the proper places.

DigiMark007
Oh, and it was pointed out that DBZ has comics...so I can't close them. Even though all anyone ever cites is the TV show. I'd much rather them be in the games vs. forum, but I can't close them here anymore.

Marvel=DC
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Oh, and it was pointed out that DBZ has comics...so I can't close them. Even though all anyone ever cites is the TV show. I'd much rather them be in the games vs. forum, but I can't close them here anymore.

DEAR GOD NO

long pig
Originally posted by DigiMark007

DigiMark007
closing this now...if you have further questions or comments, see my first post above or PM me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.