r the DC big cats camp?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

insane genis
i am pob gonna get assualted but, u gotta admit. superman........... camp, SHAZAM........... very camp, wonderwoman................ so very, very camp. Batman......... good, alot more darker
where as marvel, they have alot more controversial and on the whole more adult, they had the whole harry osborne drug thing and stuff like that

Draco69
Wonder Man...camp.
Doctor Strange...very camp.
The Thing....even campier

Both companies have campy names.

And DC started the drug thing with Arsenal (Speedy). Marvel copied.

Juntai
Look at the movies they've both put out recently, and tell me which is campier.

insane genis
SUPERMAN............. HE LOOKED SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CAMP

Draco69
So does Captain America...seriously wings on the side of the head...for shame...

Draco69
And I won't even comment on Wolverine's costumes. He has the campiest costumes in all comicdom.

insane genis
AHEM, WONDER WOMAN? SHAZAM? THAT NAME................... IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO CAMP COME ON U GOTTA ACCEPT THAT

Draco69
Wonder MAN.
That's campy as it gets.

Mr. Fantastic...
Nuff said

Dude BOTH companies have lame and stupid sounding names....

insane genis
DUDE MUST I........................ SUPER MAN.................................................. VERY VERY GAY

insane genis
MR. FANTASTIC, HEAVY NAME, MR FANTASTIC....... IS ELASTIC LOL

Draco69
Originally posted by insane genis
DUDE MUST I........................ SUPER MAN.................................................. VERY VERY GAY

The Thing....nothing beats that.

willRules
Batman is a pedo.........

Draco69
Probably...

insane genis
LEAVE THING ALONE! U DONT HAV GROTESQUE APEA......... WELL I DUNNO, BUT HE IS VERY UGLY. HE TRIES TO BE OVER MACHO, BUT HE COMES OVER CAMP

Draco69
His name has so many sexual connatations...

Hell the entire FF team is filled with sexual connations...

long pig
wtf is camp?

insane genis
things that act slightly gay

insane genis
but not full on homo

long pig
They're both purdy gay.

insane genis
yea but wat is more (cough DC cough)

willRules
The common misinterpretation is that camp means gay however people can be camp but not homosexual..........

Scoobless
no character dresses as gay as Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.