Americas Next Top Model (season 5)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Nauj
so whos watching this season? Its quite funny because we have alot of intresting people this year. I just love the cat fights *rawr* and I especially loved this weeks episode with Janice and how she made one of them cried lol, so classic. I love her. What are you thoughts? Discuss....

papabeard
This is an ace show to watch, Hot ass bitchy woman

Prince Nauj
So whos been watching this show? Im so happy they finally kicked out Kim last week because she was terrible and Ims ohappy they kicked out Jayla yesturday because she was also terrible making the same damn facial expressions. But Im upset they kicked out Lisa though cause shes my favorite and had a great personality. Im rooting for Nik and Nicole. RAWR

darthvader_fan
i dont like that show

models are supposed to be retarded

XxILuvVegetaxX
Im rooting 4 Nik n Nicole too! i dont like Bre at all after the "red bull incident", not bcuz of the act itself but bcuz she seems like shes been fake throughout the season since she's acting diff now...idk...

Prince Nauj
Originally posted by darthvader_fan
i dont like that show

models are supposed to be retarded
not all of them stick out tongue

Originally posted by XxILuvVegetaxX
Im rooting 4 Nik n Nicole too! i dont like Bre at all after the "red bull incident", not bcuz of the act itself but bcuz she seems like shes been fake throughout the season since she's acting diff now...idk...
hurray ... true. even though I like her raspy voice shes really fake and acting know.

darthvader_fan
Originally posted by Prince Nauj
not all of them stick out tongue

hurray ... true. even though I like her raspy voice shes really fake and acting know. i know but usually there really not that smart

Prince Nauj
Im so excited. Im gonna see the season Finale in about ten minutes. I hope nicole wins stick out tongue

Pezmerga
Lisa was my Favorite, and Jayla was my 2nd Favorite. Although I can't really argue with Nicole Winning.

XxILuvVegetaxX
YAY!!!! NICOLE WON!!! big grin

Prince Nauj
YAY!!!! NICOLE WON!!! big grin
I know she won, shes so pretty and funny.

Yeah Lisa was my favorite to. I don tknow why they kicked her out I mean she was better tha bre for sure. SHe was crazy and had a great personality. GO Lisa.

powerfulone1987
I watched like the first 2 or 3 seasons, but haven't been watching anymore, just the finales if i catch them and I caught this one and I thought the other girl should have won, i think her name was Nic.

The other girl doesn't have the right stuff and Nic looked way more better and modely. I hated the white girls expression when she was walking down the runway, it was "fierce" like they were asking for, it was "i'm in pain".

have any of yall seen those radioshack commercials where they're sitting in the red chair asking for what they want for christmas with the line of people waiting?
Well I saw a new one today where one of the Top Model girls from like the season before this or season before that was in the chair talking on that commercial.
I noticed her by her voice and then i looked and it was her. I was surprised.

is it comprehensible.....

XxILuvVegetaxX
Originally posted by Prince Nauj
I know she won, shes so pretty and funny.

Yeah Lisa was my favorite to. I don tknow why they kicked her out I mean she was better tha bre for sure. SHe was crazy and had a great personality. GO Lisa.

Yeah i didnt think that she would be eliminated THAT early. I wuz shocked when she did!!! lol

Prince Nauj
Yeah i didnt think that she would be eliminated THAT early. I wuz shocked when she did!!! lol
I miss her she was so funny. Like with the whole cousin It! Classic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.