Punisher vs gambit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wolverine8888
punisher actauly has the advantage lol. I actauly have to say punisher takes it more times then gambit.

StyleTime
Not a bad fight actually. I am still going with Gambit though. Depending on the environment, this might be a first draw type deal. Where are they?

wolverine8888
there in new york. reason I believe punisher will win is one flash granade and gambit is blind for very very long time

spiderman44
punisher wins 1 shot in the head and gambits gone

cheldon
punisher could probably dodge the cards. and his aim is virtually perfect. punisher has even beat spiderman the first time they fought.

jgiant
Gambit wi....wait...no, punisher wins.

long pig
I side with the guy who doesn't wear a pink vest.

Punisher has always been awesome.

Metalmanx
Gambit. He regularly dodges gun fire. And yes, I know that Punisher's aim is awesome.

But so is Gambit's. His accuracy puts Frank's to shame.

Plus, Gambit could theoretically just look at Punisher's clothes and cause them to explode.

But putting that aside, Gambit still has this fight.

And if it to hand to hand, Gambit still wins.

StyleTime
Originally posted by cheldon
punisher could probably dodge the cards. and his aim is virtually perfect. punisher has even beat spiderman the first time they fought.
Why does everyone like to think that just anybody can dodge Gambit's EXPLODING projectiles?
Originally posted by spiderman44
punisher wins 1 shot in the head and gambits gone
Gambit wins 1 explosion anywhere near the head and Punishers gone.

peejayd
* how fast does Gumbo's explosive cards travel?

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by wolverine8888
there in new york. reason I believe punisher will win is one flash granade and gambit is blind for very very long time
Isn't Gambit already blind? Or did he get his sight back?

grey fox
Meh , i go with the one who can blow stuff up .

wolverine8888
awanky he go his sight back. but a flash granade would make him blind for quite some time and he be done for. also when ahs gambit ever dodged bullets? he jump outa the way but I mean running straight at the guy shooting at him and dodging in between i wanna see some evidence of this.

StyleTime
I agree wolverine8888 that a flash grenade would totally f*** Gambit over. He would be forced to either kamikaze or get shot lol.

But, do you honestly think he'll fall for the flash grenade?

Hit_and_Miss
another gambit thread wolverine8888???

wolverine8888
have u ever seen a flash granade go off lol there no way for him to dodge it it would light up the whole street

Hit_and_Miss
have u ever seen a flash granade go off lol there no way for him to dodge it it would light up the whole street
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/positive6.jpg

wolverine8888
miss again u prove that ur an ass but nuthing eles. go get a life ur just a lonely nerd.

Hit_and_Miss
lol... gambit dodges bullets he can dodge a flash, by running round a corner... if you don't look at them they don't work too good...

wolvie u still saw from the other threads??? but don't worry.... theres till more ownage to go around...

StyleTime
I know Gambit can't dodge the flash, but he could close his eyes or just plain beat Punisher long before he pulls out flash grenade.

wolverine8888
lol the odds of gambit beating punisher befor he throu a flash granade is 100 to 1. yes gambit could close is eyes and get shot lol he have to keep his eyes close for a good while and he would die. BY the way I cant see ur posts any more miss I can't take ur stupid answer of thats BS or U SUCK AT WRIGHTING. also the famous ur just a fan boy. HONESTLY I COULD GIVE A RATS ASS.

Metalmanx
Did you ignore him and just told him that you did?

That's kind of a sad way to bring attention to yourself, isn't it?

Anyway. I dunno how quickly you think throwing a grenade is, but it's not as a fast a bullet. In the time it takes Frank to throw the grenade, he's already got at least three cards hitting him, exploding instantly, and killing Frank.

I dunno why everyone thinks Gambit is a freakin snail when it comes to throwing his cards.

StyleTime
lol the odds of gambit beating punisher befor he throu a flash granade is 100 to 1. yes gambit could close is eyes and get shot lol
The odds of Punisher blinding Gambit before he throws 4 cards are 100000 to 1. Yes Punisher could throw a grenade but he would get blown up.

wolverine8888
lol u over estimate gambit. say there 200 feet away there no way gambit will hit punisher with a card.

StyleTime
200 feet isn't that far, but I get what you're saying. If there is significant distance then Gambit won't make direct hits. This does not mean Punisher wins however. Gambit is a great theif and can easily hide from/stalk Punisher. Gambit could also go with my favorite option and just keep throwing cards everywhere. Punisher will have no idea where Gambit because of the explosions,smoke, and debris. Eventually, Punisher will get hit by something or leave the battlefield trying to avoid the chaos. Gambit wins with either outcome.

wolverine8888
lol u act as if gambit will be the one that can do the most damage lol thats funny seeing how if they were just firing around, punisher could do a whole lot more damage lol and at a far greater distence. also there no way gambit would be able to sneak up on punisher hell dare devil has a hard time of it and he trained to do it. punisher just throws a bunch of light granades along with normal ones gambits dead

Hit_and_Miss
lol the odds of gambit beating punisher befor he throu a flash granade is 100 to 1. yes gambit could close is eyes and get shot lol he have to keep his eyes close for a good while and he would die. BY the way I cant see ur posts any more miss I can't take ur stupid answer of thats BS or U SUCK AT WRIGHTING. also the famous ur just a fan boy. HONESTLY I COULD GIVE A RATS ASS.

I can't that this anymore... I'm fed up with this grammar nazi...
http://gladstone.uoregon.edu/~tthomps6/grammarnazi-Zeinin.jpg

You seem to keep giving this unfair advantages to pun!

Gambit would throw a couple of cards... puns dead.... counter that...

What you can't take is the ownage that has been given over the past threads... Everytime relevent info has been posted, you have ignored it... and then shouted wolvie PIS feats....
You've used the stats from the marvel handbook... then told someone marvel handbook stats don't count cause of mutations...

wolverine8888
no miss I enevr said they dont count I said characters get better over time the most recent ones would be the correct ones I never said the old ones were false. if u read the orignal ahnd book wolverine was in it says the claws were given to him but u find out later they were not. any ways thats not what were tlaken about. we are talken about that punisher at a distance is going to own gambit.

StyleTime
Strange how the battle must keep being altered to give Punisher the advantage right?

Gambit would not get owned at a distance.

Mainstream
I don t'ink Pun'isher wanna be messa wit Gambit

wolverine8888
styles u say the distance and ill tell u why gambit will lose

NoFate007
In the time Punisher takes to get out that flash grenade, Gambit throws a few cards, they explode. End of Punisher. Gambit wins.

Mainstream
Originally posted by NoFate007
In the time Punisher takes to get out that flash grenade, Gambit throws a few cards, they explode. End of Punisher. Gambit wins.

"Gambit wins wit a bang..heh heh"

jgiant
Wait why does he need to throw a grenade in the first place, a bullet is just fine, pun blows his head off end of story...gambit has to grab a card charge it and throw it, pun pulls a trigger and its over, bullets are much faster than a thrown card...PUnisher wins...

Mainstream
"I guess Gambit ends with a Bang"Originally posted by jgiant
Wait why does he need to throw a grenade in the first place, a bullet is just fine, pun blows his head off end of story...gambit has to grab a card charge it and throw it, pun pulls a trigger and its over, bullets are much faster than a thrown card...PUnisher wins...

jgiant
Originally posted by Mainstream
"I guess Gambit ends with a Bang"
Exactly...

Mainstream
Originally posted by jgiant
Exactly...

"bettet luck next fight, no?"

Hit_and_Miss
hasn't gambit deflected bullets with his staff....

jgiant
"bettet luck next fight, no?"
Why?

StyleTime
Wait why does he need to get shot in the first place, a card is just fine, Gambit blows off his head end of story...Punisher has to draw his gun, aim it, and shoot it. Gambit flicks his thumb and it's over, explosions are much deadlier than bullets....Gambit wins....

Did anyone else notice something about these two arguments?

Mainstream
Why?

"Gambit a great theif moni ami maybe he can steal a victory too nah?"

jgiant
Punisher draws and shots faster than gambit throws, and a bullet is faster than a card being thrown...

jgiant
"Gambit a great theif moni ami maybe he can steal a victory too nah?"
Nope, Fanks too good to lose to a frenchman...

StyleTime
Gambit has thrown charged gambling chips faster than a room full of trained CIA agents with automatic machine guns could shoot. Even if Gambit was slightly slower to the draw than Punisher, Gambit would dodge just like he did every one else who had a gun.

jgiant
Originally posted by StyleTime
Gambit has thrown charged gambling chips faster than a room full of trained CIA agents with automatic machine guns could shoot. Even if Gambit was slightly slower to the draw than Punisher, Gambit would dodge just like he did every one else who had a gun.
So what you are saying is gambit is faster and more agile than spiderman...

wolverine8888
ya they seem to think gambit who is peak human is faster then a superhuman it funny

Hit_and_Miss
lols ubererine here doesn't like the fact wolvie got pwned by "gambets" so hes trying to beat him with a lesser char....

Gambit would woop punisher unless punisher gets 10 hours prep to scout a location and pis gambits ass...

wolverine8888
wolverine got owned by gambit? it was most certainly the other way around. any ways no prep punisher could deffently take this he has more fire power then gmabit with faster weapons and he a better fighter with more ranged attacks.

IRTMU-Dragon
Gambit has more natural ability. The Punisher almost completety relies on firepower and his weapons.

If Gambit wanted to he could flick a card fast enough to go through a watermelon and then explode.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by IRTMU-Dragon
Gambit has more natural ability. The Punisher almost completety relies on firepower and his weapons.

If Gambit wanted to he could flick a card fast enough to go through a watermelon and then explode.

Exactly. Gambit's got this in the bag.

Hit_and_Miss
yes but as wolverine8888 as proven punishers power is biased fights!!!

wolverine8888
actauly I hate the punisher I like gambit a good amount more I just can see if there far away like 200 feet punisher gots this. but if there clsoe it could go either way. hell punisher has admitted befor that unless he plans to kill DD he can not win. so if u planning on killing gambit even close up it will be a close fight punisher has some things that would take them both out lol. punisher also is not slow he coudl jump out fo teh way of the cards well he throu a light granade

jgiant
Punisher is just as skilled as gambit, even more so, and punisher doesn't miss, not when he knows the enemy could kill him in about a few seconds...Punisher blows the cajuns head off, though they could both kill each other and it would be a tie...imo punisher wins 5/10...2/10 tie...3/10 gambit...though if this was a prep fight it would be heavily in favor of Frank...

Draco69
He'll miss. Gambit is too fast. Gambit is simply to agile. He dodges gunfire like we would dodge feathers. One card is all he needs.

BOOM!

snoopdogg
Good fight. Gambit might win.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by cheldon

He didn't - Jackal blindsided SM -but I reckon Frank could take Gambit

vansonbee
200 ft from each other, Punisher has 1 flash grenade and his guns.

7/10 Gambit wins, different tier level to compare
When fully charged kinetic energy, Gambit speed is amp near spider-man level.
-Gambit aerobatic jumps give him upper advantage to confuse foes and move closer in for H2H combat.
-ability to charge material objects to explode during duration of time.

snoopdogg
Gambit can win if he uses his mutant ability, without it though it's harder.

Phantom Zone
I actually think he could win. His recent showings have been impressive.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
I actually think he could win. His recent showings have been impressive. What showings?

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by snoopdogg
What showings?

vs a beserk Tiger Shark underwater vs Mandrill vs Kraven the Hunter and Stu Clark exoskeleton (not at the same time).

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
vs a beserk Tiger Shark underwater vs Mandrill vs Kraven the Hunter and Stu Clark exoskeleton (not at the same time). Oh, you're referring Punisher.

Phantom Zone
LOL yeah.

snoopdogg
Well I can't see Frank winning if Remy is utilizing his mutant abilities. Unless Frank was indeed going for blood. Then Remy would be in trouble imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.