Cyclops Should Die!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Psionic_Luver08
cyclops should die 4 the following reasons:
1.i cant remeber him ever dieing
2.he is such a man whore
3.and how could go to that **** emma when he knows jean is ganna come back anyway
and finally 4. he is my least fave comic character

willRules
Originally posted by Psionic_Luver08

Cyclops appeared to be killed in the aftermath of the Apocalypse the Twelve storyline.

I used to hate Cyclops but I think he is alot cooler now..............

Psionic_Luver08
i dont i still hate him hes ugly and pomus and ugh................................
i hate him

Disappear
pompous? how so?

and considering jean pretty much pushed scott to emma, and she's off outside of reality for however long, AND she had to give up her love for him, why's it so unbelievable for him to move on?

he's the core of the x-men as a team, whereas wolverine is the core of the x-men as a franchise. and scott's surely less of a man whore than is wolverine, or gambit. so besides your subjective view on him as a character, what grounds would there be for him to die?

crimsonphoenix
pr is going to love this thread.

Phoenix_Avatar9
i really dont wish death on him, though he did have an affair it wasnt all his fault, besides jean pushed him into his new relationship soo, there we go!

willRules
Originally posted by crimsonphoenix
pr is going to love this thread.

laughing out loud I was thinking that as well.........

Creshosk
He's going to appear in Generation M. sad Not a good thing.

That's the series where they're going to depower and get rid of Jubilee and Chamber. sadwalk

crimsonphoenix
they cant get rid of jono .... isnt he still in weapon x......i can see jubilee cuz she is not doing anything.

Creshosk
Originally posted by crimsonphoenix
they cant get rid of jono .... isnt he still in weapon x......i can see jubilee cuz she is not doing anything. They are though.

The Editor in cheif has had a vendetta against the X-men since he got the job. House of M was actually just a big setup to get rid of the mutants.

And if you notice Chamber is on a cover ogf Generation M. Look in the lower corner and you see what appears to be him depowering.

eternitygoddess
Nah, i think Emma should die first. Then him.

Disappear
and the 'current' weapon x series is just a wrap up to what happened with the original series. it's not set in present-day continuity. in the "present" of the marvel universe, chamber was out in california trying to get away from the teenage superhero lifestyle, but wound up joining with excelsior in an attempt to get the runaways off the streets.

crimsonphoenix
Man this sucks. I started to really get into the Jono's character.

Next Venom_girl
http://www.vgcats.com/comics/images/051003.jpg

peejayd
cyclops should die 4 the following reasons:
2.he is such a man whore
3.and how could go to that **** emma when he knows jean is ganna come back anyway
and finally 4. he is my least fave comic character

* oh? a hater? sheesh, dude! you love overkill... Cyke is overly underrated, and now you want him to die? the guy didn't even got a solo comic, for goodness' sake! and he's been around for so very long time!

1 - a good strategist like Cyke won't die easy, he's not like the overrated one who always recklessly rushes for all who cares... Cyke is a planner, and a good one to boot.

2 - man whore? now that's harsh... Cyke loves Jean, married Madelyne 'coz he looks like Jean. Jean, on the other hand, claims she also loves Cyke but never really shuns Logan, more like she flirts with him... Jean, is either flirting with Logan or, dead again and again. put yourself in his shoes, you gonna like that?

* sure, Cyke once had been seduced by Psylocke but it's not his fault, it's Psylocke's... now the guy's moving along, got a woman whom he needs and needs him in return, now you want him dead b'coz of these?

* man whore... i remember Logan and DeathStrike was once a couple... Logan and Sienna Blaze too (correct me if i'm wrong), Logan and Elektra got a lovechild (maybe in an alternate timeline), and Logan constantly flirts with Jean Grey... yet Wolverine is still NOT a man whore...

3 - yeah right, Jean will come back and die again, kinda redundant ain't it? just sick of it... there's more in Emma you don't see that Cyke sees in her...

4 - your least fave character... that's your perception... but that's not a heavy reason for Cyke to die... Cyke has led the X-men several times than you can imagine, still he has no other but one single power, he is not multi-powered being. still he manages to pull off several victories. let's not be too judgmental and give Cyke his due and credit, he deserves it.

Wolflet
i dont i still hate him hes ugly and pomus and ugh................................
i hate him
That sounds like jealousy to me no expression

xmarksthespot
I seriously hope they just let Jean Grey R.I.P.
It's more that Cyclops can't help but attract the ladies, rather than it's Cyclops chasing them, so he's not a manwhore. Jean Grey isn't the perfect picture of fidelity either. Wolverine's running after Jean, Mariko, Silverfox, etc. and that's before we even go into his Batman-esque younger crowd. shifty

Psionic_Luver08
sry 4 doin all that its just my least fave character and i dont like btu dont judge me i dont judge those who dont like jean ok!its my opion!

p.s. next venom gurl that page was awesome i loved it smile

Rave X
I disliked him at first to, but you just gotta know more bout him, he's not that bad

Disappear
wolverine's relations as we know them are: rose, mariko, silver fox (may be false memories,) kinda sorta jean, a marriage to viper, and flirtations with snowbird, vindicator, tyger tiger, storm, warbird, yukio, mystique, domino, and various others.

man. whore.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Wolflet
That sounds like jealousy to me no expression

laughing

Psionic_Luver08
im not jelous i really do hate him

spiderboy5
Originally posted by Disappear
wolverine's relations as we know them are: rose, mariko, silver fox (may be false memories,) kinda sorta jean, a marriage to viper, and flirtations with snowbird, vindicator, tyger tiger, storm, warbird, yukio, mystique, domino, and various others.

man. whore. totally agree. yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.