online war game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XornonJay
So i totally got addicted to this new online war game, but I always play on my friends comp, and he has alot of soldiers. So now that i have my own, i need alot of people to "click" on my recruitment site to get my own soldiers.

Just wait for the image to pop up, it will have a number written really wierd like, and you have to click on the number in the box that matches the one written. If everyone could help me out, that would be great.

Deano
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v48/easyc/dontspam.jpg

XornonJay
how is it spam in an off topic forum?

Deano
think of the kittens

taft
Originally posted by Deano
think of the kittens

ya mad

XornonJay
never liked cats anyway. And no one has told me how this can be spam in an off topic forum

Deano
you will know...soon enough..

Storm
Forum Guidelines & Rules
No SPAM
Do not place ANY advertisements on the forums. This will be considered SPAM and could result in the loss of your KMC Community Membership. We generally class SPAM as a website with which the person has a personal interest in, or is not a relevant topic of discussion. You can, however, place links in your signature (excluding forums) as long as it is placed sensibly.

Anyhow, your army is expanding wink

XornonJay
ok, well thx anyway. i figured if people can post about their sexual fantasies, ppl wouldn't mind following a link.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.