X-Men 3 Talk...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fatality666
Happy Dance Lol, I love that guy! My name's Jessica and I'm new to this site. I was just surfing the net and I started thinking about the X-Men movies, so I decided to do a search to check and see if they were going to make a third one. Well, sources from this site and a couple of other say it will come out next year, so I'm totally excited!!! (Hince the dancing 'Peanut-Butter Jelly' banana, lol...)

So I was reading some other things and they were saying that the Lady Deathstrike character might be in the third movie. But how can that be? She was killed, or atleast filled up with metal. (I can't spell the real name for it, lol.) Now I've never read the comics, I've only seen the movies. (I'm still trying to get my hands on the comics, hard to find...) So I don't really know the history of the Lady Deathstrike character or even if she was an original character at all! So if anybody knows any way that she could come back, please inform me a little. I mean, don't tell me everything because I don't want anything ruined for me, but atleast help me with my confusion!

Well, I hope somebody posts back!!

Happy Dance

DarkC
Just to let you know, there are various genre forums for Comic Book franchises, X-Men is one of them.

Mandorallen
Originally posted by Fatality666
Happy Dance Lol, I love that guy! My name's Jessica and I'm new to this site. I was just surfing the net and I started thinking about the X-Men movies, so I decided to do a search to check and see if they were going to make a third one. Well, sources from this site and a couple of other say it will come out next year, so I'm totally excited!!! (Hince the dancing 'Peanut-Butter Jelly' banana, lol...)

So I was reading some other things and they were saying that the Lady Deathstrike character might be in the third movie. But how can that be? She was killed, or atleast filled up with metal. (I can't spell the real name for it, lol.) Now I've never read the comics, I've only seen the movies. (I'm still trying to get my hands on the comics, hard to find...) So I don't really know the history of the Lady Deathstrike character or even if she was an original character at all! So if anybody knows any way that she could come back, please inform me a little. I mean, don't tell me everything because I don't want anything ruined for me, but atleast help me with my confusion!

Well, I hope somebody posts back!!

Happy Dance

Welcome to the site, It's ok to post in the wrong section if you're new, that's what the mod's are for. But try and look at the X-men forums on the main board menu, You'll be able to find it there, and on top of that tons of information about the upcoming X-men 3 movie, which I am also exited about. Please dont be bothered by the bashing that our senior members perform unto you, and just have fun and keep posting. Here is tons of information on X3 just here

smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.