Friednly Neighborhood Spiderman 1 -Spoiler alert

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arahan
Did anyone read FN SM 1? That issue was really fun.
I liked the scene where Spidey and Cap train.
And later when Spidey tries to stop the bullets with his bare hands.

and in the end: Morlun. I am really looking forward for the coming
issues. the idea training with Cap is great, it was really about time that spidey learns some "martial arts"

What do you think?

DBZ MAN
when one of the bullets went right thru him that was was awsome and when he ripped into JJ's car,m that was funny as.
"THIS IS BAD ON SO MANY LEVELS"

Arahan
hehe

yes the car part was also funny. Tracer tricked spidey with his own tracers. I liked the thing what cap said about instincts. Its true spidey really relies on his instincts. may be this will be fatal when he fights Morlun.

doctorstrongbad
I haven't heard anything about this comic, how many issues have there been so far?

DBZ MAN
1, i think its 1 evry week cos it spans over all the spidey titels

Spiderman_RJ
hmmmmm i head spiderman will lose an arm, becouse on marvel 2099 he shows without an arm, maybe morlum will take it out?

DBZ MAN
they say he looses an organ but we've seen him in the future remember and all his limns r attached

Arahan
Spider-Man losing his arm? That would be crap and
I wouldnt buy the comic anymore.
He has enough bad luck losing a arm would be totally gay.

The Other Storyline has 12 parts.
It continues in Marvle Kights Spiderman 19.

And where it is stated that eh loses an organ?

goldendartkilla
I read it in wizard mag that he loses an organ... or possibly dies?

Arahan
losing an organ would be crap too.
But I can live with the dying thing.

Cause then he comes back with new powers and uberful new techniques.
Wait that was Son Goku laughing

Spiderman_RJ
FFFFF****** IT! stupid server........i wrote a whole thing and it didnt make it. affff

Arahan
write it again.... but before you post copy the text.
such things also happened to me so i make always
a backup before I write a long post.

DBZ MAN
Originally posted by Arahan
losing an organ would be crap too.
But I can live with the dying thing.

Cause then he comes back with new powers and uberful new techniques.
Wait that was Son Goku laughing

lol, it happens like every saga

Arahan
yup, same scheme every time. so I lost interest in dbz.
And too much sayans.

DBZ MAN
but you still respect it by putting it as your sig...nice

Arahan
well I respect Yamcha, cause he is my favorite smile

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by goldendartkilla
I read it in wizard mag that he loses an organ... or possibly dies?

Is you leg an organ? erm

Spiderman_RJ
he loses the leg for norman osborn during a last fight...i dont know what they meant with that cos he never dies.....all rumours are that he loses the arm cos he appeared that way in spiderman 2099, not the arm actually it was the forearm if i recall correctly, so spiderman will lose an arm reed will make him a protesis.......then he will lose a leg, then he is gonna be pissed cos it was all a make up... after all this years of suffering and as mj dies becouse of that, he will go rampage to get the responsible and eventually will be killed by the police........i really think want to go bankrupt, cos they really dont like the only comics that keeps them on business (with exception of ultiverse)

Spiderman_RJ
the organ i want him to lose is the organic webbing, to the hell with that, bring the shooters back .........most of the old fun in 90s spiderman were them....specially during mac farlane age.
i personaly found this first issue a major suck a55......ridiculous it wasnt worth.....spiderman chi? bah! anyone have the other handbook it has some real spoilers. like spideman on space wih mj......possible running away from morlum.....

Arahan
The scenarios you describe losing his leg was in Spider-Girl.
But Spider-Girl is AFAIK not a part of the 616 Universe.

The Chi thing is a great thing. Spidey really should train his abilities.
And yes I agree losing his organic webbing would be a bless.

Spiderman_RJ
what the heck is AFAIK?

chi thing sux, dude, i tell you why spider doesnt need king fu , becouse with that he would be preditble...ok a few cool move that makes people imediatly knock down would be right? NOOOOOOO!! spidey already has strenght to knock down with one punch he dont need a nice move, plus, he is a STREET FIGHTER for god sake..!!!! he does what he can, and move instintively (hope that how its spelled) make him unpreditcble for his foes, thats why i hate this idea (okay i hate way more, becouse its captainamerica who is teaching him)

goldendartkilla
I agree with RJ , seeing spidey bust some spider-fu would be funny as hell. And no "you leg is not an organ" lmao what school did you go to?

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by goldendartkilla
I agree with RJ , seeing spidey bust some spider-fu would be funny as hell. And no "you leg is not an organ" lmao what school did you go to?

Sorry I missed an 'r', oh great one. wanker

Arahan
AS FAR AS I KNOW= AFAIK

hotsauce6548
Nah, you're right. Spider-Girl isn't part of 616.

She died in 616. yes

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Nah, you're right. Spider-Girl isn't part of 616.

She died in 616. yes

Its true, besides Spider-man will always be better than any of his kids.

Spiderman_RJ
what u mean she died? where they tell this? she is problably being held on europe to be a new sting on peter heart, the pink goblin.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Its true, besides Spider-man will always be better than any of his kids.

Yup. yes

Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
what u mean she died? where they tell this? she is problably being held on europe to be a new sting on peter heart, the pink goblin.

She was a still-born. It had something to do with Norman Osborne, I think. erm

Spiderman_RJ
for what i know, she is or was still alive, and norman delivered her to be care by a babyssiter he hired, problably a assassin.....so she could traine her during the years against parker, if they really think to do this in the comics that would be it for, me......and before this happens, i hereby conclame the union of the brother to gather the forks and torchs and march towards marvel studio.....
in the spidey girlie universe, kaine finds her and bring her back home without norman ackowledgment.....
maybe this happens, i just hope norman has really died this time but i doubt....villains that fall into the water unlles they were shot always come back.

DBZ MAN
i like the organic webbing, thing is, its the writers that make the fate, not us...omg plz dnt flame me lol

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by DBZ MAN
i like the organic webbing, thing is, its the writers that make the fate, not us...omg plz dnt flame me lol

I like organic webbing too. Much more than the shooters.

I like the shooters too, though, don't get me wrong.

Arahan
The whole Spider-Girl story sucks.

Actually it was Aunt May who was kidnapped by Norman, and the woman should take care of her. The baby is definitely dead.

Spider-Girl is not a part of the 616 Universe. And thats good.
She really sucks. I mean look at the costume, she has not her own style. Took her dads costume, oh yeah how inventive. Overall I dont like the Spider-Girl.

There is only one guy with that costume who deserves it:

Thats only Spider-Man-Peter Parker

hotsauce6548
Spider-Girl is definetly bad. I always hate the son or daughter spin-off things. :

Arahan
completely agree

Spiderman_RJ

Arahan
I didnt understand your whole post but i agree with the Gwen thing.
Gwen bitching around with Norman was one of the terriblest
spider stories followed by the transform into giant spider give birth to yourself thing.

Doc Ock
Sins Past is a disgrace of a story.

It better be rectonned.

Evil SeeD
hey hotsauce thanks for the sig..it looks great big grin

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Evil SeeD
hey hotsauce thanks for the sig..it looks great big grin

Sure. big grin

DBZ MAN
hey i liked the idea wd gwen and norman, otherwise gwen woulda been too much a 2-dimensional character...NO ONE IS INNOCENT, NO ONE!!!!! devil

Doc Ock
hey i liked the idea wd gwen and norman, otherwise gwen woulda been too much a 2-dimensional character...NO ONE IS INNOCENT, NO ONE!!!!! devil

Gwen wasn't two dimensional.

And we are supposed to believe MJ kept that secret from Peter all these years,and GG did too??

Yeah ok roll eyes (sarcastic)

There's a reason 99% of the fans despised that story.

Arahan
Not only the fans. The story was so poor, even a non marvel
reader will say that the story is crap. Recently some Spidey Stories are really bad. They have a good start but end total bad.

DBZ MAN
Originally posted by Doc Ock

And we are supposed to believe MJ kept that secret from Peter all these years,and GG did too??

There's a reason 99% of the fans despised that story.

yeah good point but it doesnt change the fact that gwen was a 2-dimensional character. dare i say it, even spidey is. read a good book and you will know what i mean.

sorry that sounded harsh, im not sayin ur stupid

DBZ MAN
yeah good point but it doesnt change the fact that gwen was a 2-dimensional character. dare i say it, even spidey is. read a good book and you will know what i mean.
no offence to your intellect tho, it sounded harsh angel

hotsauce6548

sorry that sounded harsh, im not sayin ur stupid

I am sorry you feel that way. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Arahan
Guys we hae bigger problems than that. My Joypad doesnt work right in X-Men Legends 2. Yesterday it was okay but now...what the hell
should i do? Play with Keyboard and Mouse again.....

At least it works in street Fighter.

DBZ MAN
lol. that is a big problem solution= playstation 2!

*and sorry i piut basicaly the same thing twice, i didnt no the other 1 got thru

steverules
So once spidey has evolved will he always stay that way or will it go away. Will he have to use up all his new powers on morlun? I'm proably gonna get issue 24 of cable and deadpool, which has spidey facing of against dpool.

Arahan
well marvel said that this evolve or die thing will be permanent.

i dont have a ps2. just a gamecube. i wouldnt buy it for the
console the pc version has better graphics and bonus characters.

Spiderman_RJ
har! what bonus characters.......?

steverules
Originally posted by Arahan
Guys we hae bigger problems than that. My Joypad doesnt work right in X-Men Legends 2. Yesterday it was okay but now...what the hell
should i do? Play with Keyboard and Mouse again.....

Oh no it's the end of the world. Will someone please think of the children. LOL. Why don't you phone up a games shop and find out what the prob is?

Arahan
It just doesnt work with X-Men. All other Games work.
But I think I know the problem now. I installed new IDe drivers
its possible that this have caused some problems with the Game and my pad. I cant find any other explanation.

Doc Ock
.......Since when did this become a game thread?? What the f**k?

Spiderman_RJ
IDE doesnt affect joysstiks, cos they are either usb, or serial.

Arahan
Well i know but there was no other thing that i changed in the system.

But we should go back to Topic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.