Amount of threads people are allowed to make daily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§P0oONY
I for one think that 4 threads per day is far to many, I believe it should be limited to 2 threads per forum per day... even if that does mean a total of more threds can be made. Meaning that morons can't clutter the OTF with shitty pointless threads. I believe they are slowly nailing the door on the coffin of KMC. I also think that if they have so many threads in forums this might influence some members to leave the borders of the OTF and visit forums like MDF and GDF.... making KMC a better place. Mostly to just stop members making 4 threads simply becuase they can...

But this is only one guys opinion.. any thoughts.

DarkC
Make it once a day.

The Ones
make it less than a year here: 2 threads. between 1 and 2 years 4 threads. more than 2 years. as many as you like. too stop noobs making runscap shit and encourage our elders to start up civilised and intelligent conversations

§P0oONY
I'm just fed up of seeing the same people making the same crappy threads day in, day out..

hotsauce6548
I'd say once per day for people under a year. For 1-2 years, two threads a day. 2 and up, four times a day would be fine.

DarkC

Masrix
I agree, I would rather 2 - 1 A day, More thought would be put into that Thread

EsteemedLeader
I thought it WAS two, until the other day, when I found out it was four.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Masrix

Not so sure about that, though. If people want to make stupid threads, they are going to make pointless threads.

I don't care so much about the pointless thread in the OTF, however. Just to be random and have fun, it's okay.

The other forums, though, yeah... it can become a problem. erm

Masrix
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Not so sure about that, though. If people want to make stupid threads, they are going to make pointless threads.

I don't care so much about the pointless thread in the OTF, however. Just to be random and have fun, it's okay.

The other forums, though, yeah... it can become a problem. erm

Yeah

Royal Knight
I like the idea of 4 threads a day

I only maybe make 2 threads per month

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Royal Knight
I like the idea of 4 threads a day

I only maybe make 2 threads per month

I like it better then unlimited.

leana marie
i like the limit... it prevents me from making too many retarded threads at a time...

DanZeke25
I bareley make threads anyway, so i dont care.

Royal Knight
Originally posted by leana marie
i like the limit... it prevents me from making too many retarded threads at a time...

haha

you and many other people

kmcdude
Originally posted by Masrix

laughing Like you can talk...........

Discos
why do you want restrictions on it? its not your server thats getting blocked.

let the noobz have their talks over cheese.

BENITO

DarkC
Originally posted by kmcdude
And you can?

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by kmcdude

Read your post carefully, think it over, and then get back to me. no expression

lil bitchiness
I can post as many as i like in a day droolio

DarkC
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Hmm, global privileges....

hotsauce6548

Fine, be that way. cry

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by DarkC
Hmm, global privileges....

whip2flirt

DarkC
whip2flirt
No wonder Cine wanted it. stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
Fine, be that way. cry

Awwwh, have a virtual hug. hug

hotsauce6548
Awwwh, have a virtual hug. hug

big grin

BENITO
I can post as many as i like in a day droolio Wow Mod Power

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by BENITO
Wow Mod Power

Yes mod power. I can also have longer signatures, acess forums you cant, ban, close threads, edit polls, have no adverts on top of the page.

For the most part, i do not use up my privilages - my sig is one line long and i rarely make threads.

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by DarkC
No wonder Cine wanted it. stick out tongue

All mods are excluded. Myself included.

hotsauce6548
Yes mod power. I can also have longer signatures, acess forums you cant, ban, close threads, edit polls, have no adverts on top of the page.

For the most part, i do not use up my privilages - my sig is one line long and i rarely make threads.

Rub it in, why don't you...

BENITO

For the most part, i do not use up my privilages - my sig is one line long and i rarely make threads. There are Mod Forums Wow

lil bitchiness
Rub it in, why don't you...

Im happy I made it into your sig. I just knew my words of wisdom would find their way into the minds of others.

hotsauce6548
Im happy I made it into your sig. I just knew my words of wisdome would find their way into the minds of others.

I couldn't resist. wink

BENITO
Im happy I made it into your sig. I just knew my words of wisdome would find their way into the minds of others. yes your wise they should have you as a tour guide or something

lil bitchiness
I couldn't resist. wink

Its one usefull way of me to practice power invested in me by Raz - by handing out titles to those most worthy of them beware

hotsauce6548
I see... laughing

TwisterGameX

droolio

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.